Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    See yourself floating in a boat, and the water is emotions. See yourself in the boat and see the emotions moving around you. You can dip your hand in the water, but don't bring the water into the boat. You learn to observe and let it go.

I'm not perfect at this, lol, but it has certainly helped with my resistance to joy. CG
    Thanks much, CG. I really like that analogy!

That must be the most powerful Chapter and quote by Abraham:

“When you repeatedly return to a pure thought, maintaining it for at least 68 seconds, in a short period of time (hours in some cases or a few days in others), that thought becomes a dominant thought. And once you achieve a dominant thought, you will experience matching manifestations until you change it.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    That must be the most powerful Chapter and quote by Abraham:

“When you repeatedly return to a pure thought, maintaining it for at least 68 seconds, in a short period of time (hours in some cases or a few days in others), that thought becomes a dominant thought. And once you achieve a dominant thought, you will experience matching manifestations until you change it.
    I like that they don't say it has to be immediate becos sometimes it takes me a few days to shift things and I remember that doesn't mean I have to feel bad during the entire time anymore

I can find things to feel good about anytime.

i done this by appreciating cash that i have focus on it for more that 68 seconds re: dollar process