Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    , eostre maybe that was so you could cool off in the hot weather
    That's what I was thinking, lemon-up! Eostre, Abe must have thought you needed a good cool-down, or at least a good laugh!

Welcome to this thread, TheBigGuy!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    beautiful for posting
    You're welcome Lemon-up.

I've actually been "flipping it around" this week, looking at people and thinking

You are free.
    You are powerful.
    You are good.
    You are love.
    You have value.
    You have purpose.
    All is well.

~ right back to page 113

Full circle!

8/27-9/2
    Chapter 22
    Read from: “I’m Doing My Best to Make the Best of It” through the end of the chapter.
    Post by 9/2

My favorite line is the last:

The entire Universe exists to produce new life-giving desire within you, and when you go with the flow of your own desires, you will feel truly alive - and you will truly live.

OK - excited to turn the page and see "PART II"!

CG

Thanks WG. I'm still soaking in the wonderful feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by WallieGirl View Post
    I'm glad the workshop went so well CG, and the feedback was so rewarding!

Sincerely,

WG

Quote Originally Posted by WallieGirl View Post
    Chapter 22, “I’m Doing My Best to Make the Best of it” through the end of the chapter.

“Right now I am going to find the best-feeling thought that I can. I am going to reach for more relief, more relief, more relief.”

“…there is no feeling of lack in pure desire.”

“When your desire feels so big that it feels unreachable, it is not on the verge of manifestation. When your desire feels to you like it is the next logical step, then it is on the verge of manifestation.”

Things brings to something to mind….years ago I was renting a room in a house. At some point, I knew it was time to leave. I didn’t know where I was going to live, but I knew it was time. I started cleaning things out and organizing my belongings as though I was getting ready for a move. Shortly thereafter, a wonderful apartment “appeared” within walking distance to work. It was a “magical” experience. I didn’t know Abraham then, but they must have been working in my life.

The same thing happened with a job. Many years after working for a particular organization, I knew it was time to leave. I started cleaning up my desk in preparation for my departure even though I didn’t know where I was going. Shortly thereafter I left my job and a new journey began. It was the next logical step.

“You will enjoy sensing things that are about to happen, you will enjoy seeing things beginning to fall into place, and you will adore witnessing the manifestations of your desires.”
    Kind of like our move this year WG. Last summer we started de-cluttering our basement, throwing out things we didn't need. Then we "accidentally" (lol) found our new home.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    You're welcome Lemon-up.

I've actually been "flipping it around" this week, looking at people and thinking

You are free.
    You are powerful.
    You are good.
    You are love.
    You have value.
    You have purpose.
    All is well.

~ right back to page 113

Full circle!
    oh my source! I did this too!
    at work the other nite, one of the bosses was having a tantrum and I thot to myself, towards him "you know to much , you can't go back".

soon he mellowed out......so neato

of course it changed my vibe within the environment , still that was key for me to put that out there

8/27-9/2
    Chapter 22
    Read from: “I’m Doing My Best to Make the Best of It” through the end of the chapter.
    Post by 9/2

The entire Universe exists to produce new life-giving desire within you, and when you go with the flow of your own desires, you will feel truly alive - and you will truly live.

CG

I love to know and feel this piece of knowledge... indeed , the universe is here for us

Chapter Name: “Have You Put a Happy Face on It?”
    Read: From the beginning of the chapter through the section heading entitled, “You Can Only Attract Thoughts Within Your Vibrational Range”

“When you spend time pondering, remembering, or imagining something, a vibration is activated within you…..And as it plays a larger role in your vibrational pattern, things that match it begin to show up in your experience.”

I believe this would tie in to the 68 second technique, Chapter 21. I have been practicing that more often.

“But the most satisfying aspect of Deliberate Creation comes from being sensitive to the way the thoughts you are thinking feel, for then it is possible to modify a bad-feeling thought to one that feels better, and to thereby improve your point of attraction before something unwanted manifests.”

I feel relieved that we have time to do that.

“Many people spend the majority of their lives attempting to control circumstances because they believe that in the controlling of the circumstance, they will feel better. But no matter how much control they gain over the actions of others, it is never enough – because there is always another uncontrollable circumstance.”
    Last edited by WallieGirl; 5 Days Ago at 12:07 AM. Reason: removed quotes where there shouldn't have been any

I love the globe and the beating heart, CG! And of course, as always, what you shared!

8/27-9/2
    Chapter 22
    Post by 9/2

CG