Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study through March 2017

walliegirl , I love your musical notes also

First paragraph: "...you will only receive whatever you are now ready to receive...every reading of this book will net you something more...It is a book that will help Physical Beings understand their relationship to GOD and to ALL-THAT-THEY REALLY-ARE."

Second paragraph: "This is a book that will help you understand who you really are, who you have been, where you are going, and all that you continue to be."

Last paragraph: "As you apply these processes, and as your memory awakens to the powerful Laws of the Universe - your naturally joyful zest for life will return."
    i'm on a bit of roller coaster myself over here.
    this segment feels more intense right now.
    I just came off a real high flyer and somehow landed in the bushes.

chances are i'm being melodramatic , and i'm saying it's cos there are so many new-ish variables.

I have to remember that the same principals apply to this situation as to all others. i'm just wobbly becos of the new maze.

so this thread is helping me focus also

I have many irons in the fire this early part of the year, as well as new ppl at work..... still I have to remember it's the same path of unfolding good for me.

more layers, more layers..

Oops! I just realized I have been remiss! I got caught up in life and forgot to post any comment last weekend ( my weekends are pretty busy as that's when I work my little part time job).
    I, too am trying to recapture my "zest for life"...it's coming back a little at a time, happily.

I loved the paragraph explaining the Einstein quote, "nothing happens until something moves". I have always had a feeling about how the universe "works" as vibration, and it's nice to see a confirmation of that.

I also enjoyed Esther's Introduction to Abraham and have to agree with the comment she says they hear most often :"Thank you for helping me REMEMBER what I've somehow always known," and "this has helped me tie together all the pieces of truth that I've found along the way." That is so true for me. As long as I've lived, I have been seeking the "truth" of why and how we are all here. And in Abraham's teachings, it finally all makes sense!

HiWalliegirl! LU! Eostre! Feels good to be here with y'all. I feel the zest and appreciation.
    My favorite part of this chapter is reading how powerful our state of being is in the now.

I like that, too, treelotus. I especially like the way Abraham explains how they, as non-physical beings, radiate that which they are vibrationally, and that others of like intent then assemble, and THAT IS ALSO TRUE OF OUR PHYSICAL WORLD (but most of us have forgotten). That sort of helps me see things and people more from a vibrational stance than just a physical one. And THEN I look more closely at the people I interact with on a regular basis, and it provides some clarity regarding my habitual vibration, which is good to know.

(And THEN I have to remind myself that "I am where I am, and it's OK" and I'm good enough FOR NOW. )

hi everyone

eostre, yes..... for me too, to remind myself that I am enough right now feels very loving to myself.

Hi LU..Eostre..Walliegirl.. I love being assembled here vibrationally with y'all.
    This chapter just felt nice to read. I loved feeling an understanding of enjoying the evolution of our desires. It made me think of where I am on particular journeys and all the specific choices in every day that I get to make and celebrate.
    I also loved the part where they said we knew we could never lose our connection to our Source.

"I will always feel the power and value of my own personal perspective for the NP Energy that creates worlds will flow through my decisions, my intentions and my every thought, for the creation of that which I set into motion from my perspective"

"So, you came forth into this wonderful body, remembering the joyous powerful nature that is you, knowing that you would always remember the splendor of the Source from which you came, and knowing that you could never lose your connection to that Source."

"We want to help you leave behind any perceptions you have picked up along your physical trail that are thwarting your joy and power, and want to help you reactivate the powerful knowing that pulses within the very core of that which you are."

Hi folks!

This was my favorite part:

"We want to help you leave behind any perceptions you have picked up along your physical trail that are thwarting your joy and power, and want to help you reactivate the powerful knowing that pulses within the very core of that which you are."

I love knowing that our NP helpers are there with us all the time to help us get focused.

I also love this part: "so RELAX and enjoy this EASY-PACED journey to rediscovering who you really are." So often we "try" so hard, and make so much "effort" and then we beat ourselves up if we don't make enough "progress" or we fall down on the EGS when some long-held belief crops up......and it's really supposed to be easy, flowing and fun.

Today has been so much fun so far! I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Listening to rockin' music and feeling good...it's so nice to FEEL GOOD!

Hey y’all! I am thrilled that you are participating in this book study with me and I so appreciate your comments and insights!!! Thank you.

Here is the text that stood out the most to me in Chapter 2:

Page 8, second paragraph: “We write this book to reawaken within you your memory of the power and inevitable success that pulses through the core of that which you really are. We write this book to assist you in returning you to your place optimism, positive expectation, and expanding joy; to remind you that there is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have.”

I love the fact that Abraham is speaking directly to me – to all of us. I really feel a personal connection with him when I read those words.

Page 9, middle of the page: “So now, here we are, helping you remember that no matter how you may feel right now, you cannot lose your connection to that Source.”

That reminds me of what you said, lemon-up, about landing in the bushes!

“We are here to help you remember the powerful nature that is you, and to assist you in returning to that confident, joyful, always-looking-for-something-else-wonderful-to-turn-your-attention-to person that is you.”

I have recently started to feel a small, but significant shift in my thinking.

“Since we know what you desire, we will easily guide you to help yourself to that which you desire”.

I’m counting on it!

Page 9, last paragraph: “We want you to remember that there is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have, and we want to assist you in achieving that. But we love where you are right now, even if you do not, because we understand how joyful the journey (from where you are to where you want to go) will be.”

Abraham knows and loves exactly where we are right now. I often feel stuck in the now. Those words help me realize I am exactly where I’m supposed to be.

Page 10, second paragraph: “So relax, and enjoy this easy-paced journey to rediscovering who you really are. It is our desire that by the time you reach the end of this book, you will know yourself as we know you, and you will love yourself as we love you, and that you will be enjoying your life as we are enjoying your life.”

If that’s what I have to look forward to, I almost can’t wait to get to the end! But not really. I want to enjoy the journey. And I’m reminded that the journey should be easy-paced, not frantic, desperate and rushed. There’s time enough for it all to sink in….again!

“Since we know what you desire, we will easily guide you to help yourself to that which you desire”.

!
    walliegirl wrote:
    I’m counting on it
    me too

I enjoyed reading your posts today book club friends