Thread: Practical exercise for allowing your inner being to speak through you

Practical exercise for allowing your inner being to speak through you

Lately, I've come to know this certain practice that allowed me to make a huge, satisfying leap in communications with my inner being.

It's very simple, it's best to start this after you've stretched your body out and meditated yourself into clear feelings of love, which for me usually go together very well.

Now here goes:

Start turning in circles, I'd say counterclockwise at a comfortable pace. Then recognize the urge of direction and get a satisfying understanding of the relationship.

Next, while still turning in circles, also rotate your hands around each other in front of your belly and then you'll be set to take this wherever you want to.

I suggest you get very comfortable with being guided around during stretching so you won't get confused during the process, but know that you cannot make mistakes for we are ever creating our reality.

Much love,

Spiritaslol

Welcome to the Forum, Spiritaslol, and thanks for sharing your exercise.

I'm curious. What part of these teachings do you think suggests that physical bodily movement or position is a method for vibrational alignment to lead you to your exercise?

Could you please rephrase your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritaslol View Post
    Could you please rephrase your question?
    Sure!

Which piece of the teachings of Abraham (Another way of saying this would be "What have Abraham said which") led you to the idea that the movements and positions of your physical body can be a method of the vibrational alignment which is how we are able to receive and translate the communication of our IB?

generally speaking it's following the path of least resistance, this then all evolved during the time I felt urges to make physical movement with the reason being just that. Eventually I still use this method to some extend, but it has become way more subtle and it's so simple, love is the way.

We are able to receive "communication" from our IB by getting into what Abraham have lately been calling "the receptive mode," right? And we get into the receptive mode by tending to our alignment, right?

So, let me ask you this: what is alignment? Are we talking physical alignment? Or is Abraham recommending a different kind of alignment? If so, what kind of alignment do Abraham recommend?

You see, your IB is always communicating to you, regardless of your position or any physical exercise you or I might do. That communication is your emotions. Not only do Abraham teach us to pay attention to how we feel emotionally, they teach us how to use that emotional guidance to reach for our vibrational alignment, which is a different thing than these movements which you have found beneficial to you personally.

So, here's the point I've been trying to lead you to:

Our ability to receive and translate the communication from our IB is always a function of our degree of vibrational alignment. We tune our vibration into the vibration of our IB, just like we tune our radios into the frequency of the station we want to hear. This is a vibrational process.

We tune our vibration with our focus. Abraham teach us a deliberate approach (with a variety of methods, techniques and tools) to do that tuning. Essentially, they teach us ways to stop blocking our natural alignment with our IB. (This is why they teach the story about the cork bobbing on the surface of the water.) One of the things which works in our favor is that we humans are so fickle. Nothing grabs our attention for very long (in the grand scheme of things). So, it's likely that we might get involved in an experience (like a really good game) or a substance or an action which requires so much focus from us that we temporarily stop doing "that thing that you do" which interferes with our natural alignment. Like the cork, our vibration naturally rises.

When we leave out this vibrational understanding, it is very easy to come to the conclusion that the game, the booze or standing in an unusual pose was the cause of our alignment. But that's an inaccurate conclusion. What caused our alignment in all those cases is that we stopped thinking our resistant thoughts, which allowed us to find our natural state of alignment. Then our frequencies match up and the more we do that, the more skilled we are in translating the communication of our IB.

You're part of the relationship with your IB no matter where you are or what your doing or even who's writing your words. The alignment is a matter of realization and it always shines like love. There's no dominant factor, there's only love and harmony, for every involved part gets and gives what it wants to. I hope this answers your questions for now.