Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worthiness, y'all

today I start my day by getting ready for the day ahead.

I listen to my soothing meditations from maya fiennes as I post and read on the forum. My mind and body are picking up the vibrations of her gift to me.

Today I focus on not arguing for my limitations. to believe that I do create my own reality and to know that this is all about worthiness.

do I feel I deserve those things to turn out better than I imagine?
    do I feel they deserve it more than me?

am I aware that disappointment is only fear that it won't feel good?
    am I aware that it is me that makes it feel good?
    am I aware that something really good always comes along with this kind of situation?

is it ok with me to believe that I deserve it?
    can I draw from all the vast experience I have of how things always work out for me better than I can imagine?
    am I able to stop judging myself?

wouldn't it be nice if I feel sure and trust that I am safe and loved and cared for by Source.

am I replacing doubtful thots with knowledge and truth about my worthiness and power?
    am I staying aware of all those n/p friends who are 100% sure that my wellbeing is secured and assured?

I matter.
    I choose me.
    I am on my best path for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    , and everyday I am continuing to learn to feel worthy in all kinds of situations and lackful feelings.

I often wonder if there is a final destination with that feeling worthy.

I enjoy practicing on this thread .
    That is a good question to ask, if there is a final destination, being that things just keep expanding. So that means that our self-love and appreciation also expands as well and we have to keep up with it.

Funny, I seem to have a hard time lately with just appreciating myself where I am, not to mention where I've expanded into. I forget a lot that life isn't about doing this and achieving that. But having the fun and joy in the moment. I always think that something better is out there that I have to have to better myself, when in fact, it's the NOW moment that counts and where I need to focus on. Not the possibility of something better, I'll get to better if I'm in the now, but I don't need to catch it at every opportunity I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer of NeverLand View Post
    That is a good question to ask, if there is a final destination, being that things just keep expanding. So that means that our self-love and appreciation also expands as well and we have to keep up with it.

Funny, I seem to have a hard time lately with just appreciating myself where I am, not to mention where I've expanded into. I forget a lot that life isn't about doing this and achieving that. But having the fun and joy in the moment. I always think that something better is out there that I have to have to better myself, when in fact, it's the NOW moment that counts and where I need to focus on. Not the possibility of something better, I'll get to better if I'm in the now, but I don't need to catch it at every opportunity I see it.
    Dreamer, I love that you saw this and gave some input on it.
    I'm glad I saw this before I left the house today.
    it's such a great topic

I love to remember that anger is just energy that I am using for my benefits, and a useful tool.
    I am worthy to enjoy all my emotions and savor the unfolding.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I love to remember that anger is just energy that I am using for my benefits, and a useful tool.
    I am worthy to enjoy all my emotions and savor the unfolding.
    this was a great realization I had at that red hot minute. I was able to take this to heart and my entire feelings changed from being irritated and angry to allowing myself to feel good and go with the flow.

I am worthy in all ways at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eostre View Post
    Hi BBBS! I love your thread. (This is a big "one" for me, too, only add in "age" as well as the rest.) I've been approaching this by telling myself at least 2 times a day or more, that I love myself, I love my body (I even take it part by part when showering or bathing). I say it out loud and I feel silly, but what the hey. It seems to be helping.

And major congrats on the smoking!
    Oh my gosh, this is great. I'm going to copy you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer of NeverLand View Post
    I always think that something better is out there that I have to have to better myself, when in fact, it's the NOW moment that counts and where I need to focus on. Not the possibility of something better, I'll get to better if I'm in the now, but I don't need to catch it at every opportunity I see it.
    I really like this...sometimes if telling myself that I'm worthy feels like HFS-ing or jumping too far, I'll amend it to 'I'm good enough for today.' This has worked really well for me on certain issues like weight, or having enough money. It just helps me rein in my perspective to what's going on NOW, TODAY...

And it's something that's small and bite sized enough that I always believe it. Well sure, I AM good enough for today. And since it's always today, then logically I'll always be good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by bearsbeetsbattlestar View Post
    I really like this...sometimes if telling myself that I'm worthy feels like HFS-ing or jumping too far, I'll amend it to 'I'm good enough for today.' This has worked really well for me on certain issues like weight, or having enough money. It just helps me rein in my perspective to what's going on NOW, TODAY...

And it's something that's small and bite sized enough that I always believe it. Well sure, I AM good enough for today. And since it's always today, then logically I'll always be good enough!

Thank you for that. I'm at the point where I'm completely exhausted from trying to be perfect, like really perfect. Hitting the ground running type of perfect so I'm wanting to start over in a very general place, so your method really helps me with that.

"Normal muggle rules don't apply to me."

I know this phrase might come off as snotty but it feels SO GOOD every time I think it. In one blanket statement it's like I'm sweeping away all my pre-conceived notions about what is and isn't possible, my own limitations, the stories I've been telling myself about my identity, the things I'm 'good' and 'bad' at...

I've been unknowingly arguing for my limitations in so many circumstances by telling myself that something will be 'hard' or that I can't do it because 'I'm not athletic,' 'I have Crohn's Disease,' 'I'm too much of an introvert, I won't be comfortable.' Or, 'everyone in my family struggles with their weight, it's in our genes.' Or, 'I'll never earn more than xx, because I didn't work super hard for years and pay my dues.' This last one is long gone, thankfully.

There are stories that I've heard from other people and adopted as my own, or things I've come up with myself out of insecurity or fear or whatever. There are some beliefs about the 'way the world works' that I'm ready to break apart.

Not that worthiness should be conditional, but I'm starting to understand that I have no IDEA what I'm capable of, especially once these very arbitrary limitations have dissolved.

Some new ideas that I'm starting to consider:
    None of this is quite as 'real' as I think it is.
    I have a lot of power, and I'm just starting to realize it.
    Things actually come easy to me. Health & vitality, money, relationships, housing, work...it's all been pretty effortless.

This is a big one:
    I've spent my entire life wishing that was IS, was different. Most of all wishing that I was different- better, in various ways. But this is BS. I've always been enough. I just couldn't see it at the time. But when I look back, it's all very clear. I've always done an amazing job, been good enough, things have always worked great even though I was never 'perfect.'

It's time to stop wishing I was different and time to start appreciating who I am today.

hi group

I like the convo about the HFS. Yesterday when I was angry......again about that event... , I was able to accept it [accept and love me where I was at ]. When I decided not to judge myself the floodgates opened for me to release my resistance. That lasted till I went to sleep and woke up.

then I tried to ruminate the angry, and why I should be angry. I was able to relax and think good thots and now i'm not as worried.

I can still feel a measure of worry wobbling about so am gonna focus on something else, knowing that my worthiness is growing as I expand with my new desires and awareness.

today I move forward and appreciate how far I've come and thank-ful that I am able to do the vibrational work to change my vibration with this recurrent theme. I love me.