Thread: Taking It Up a Notching - Several Manifestation Stories from Yesteryear

Wink Taking It Up a Notching - Several Manifestation Stories from Yesteryear

Hello all!

I am new to the forum and have enjoyed reading of your successes the last few days. I learned about Abe's teachings a few years ago and, to be honest, I was a little skeptical of the idea of channeling as I was raised a conservative Christian. I was not unfamiliar with the idea of "attraction" however as I was taught very early that "god answers prayer" (and I had witnessed it).

However, I have continued to evolve and have become more comfortable all around with the ideas of Abraham Hicks and others teaching the manifestation techniques.

I have experimented with manifesting over the years and here are a few exciting manifestations:

1) For a week or two, my family and I started doing our daily affirmations and declarations. They involved "free stuff comes our way, we manifest easily and frequently, etc." That week we manifested a few cool things.

a). We had had a storm recently and there was a tree branch fallen, but hanging in a tree above our car. My husband was going to pay to have it removed. Well, the week we made our declarations, we saw a huge crane literally drive right in front of our house. This was amazing b/c we lived in a residential area. Even more astounding was the fact that there was a man riding on it! Like 20 feet in the air! LOL. They were driving so slow, my husband was able to chase them down and ask if they could grab the branch. He offered to pay them, but they said, NO PROBLEM. And they just took it down for free! LOL

b). We were at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony and my kids all wanted to buy a glow stick but we didn't want to spend the money. Someone handed my daughter (vortex-girl) one just b/c and gave it to her for free!

c). One of my daughters wanted hand sanitizer, but I said no.... the next day we were driving in a parking lot and someone handed us a Christmas gift just to be kind. In it were not one but three hand sanitizers, one for each kid in their favorite colors.

d). I was declaring that I found money everywhere I went. One day, at the ice-rink, I found a $20.00. I haven't found one before or since that week. :-)

I am sure there are other stories....but I can't remember them atm. I will post them as they come to mind.

Recently, I went through a training about the brain and am really taken with how the two "sides" of the brain come together (thus my screen name.). I am reading a book called "the Physics of Manifestation" - understanding how it works (because I have witnessed that it does) helps the concrete side of my brain put manifestation techniques into practice.

Today, I made "Genie Box". Yesterday, a vision board. I'm trying both! :-)

Nice to "meet" everyone here and happy manifesting!

Welcome to the Forum, TwoBecameOne! Thanks for sharing your Success Stories with us.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, TwoBecameOne! Thanks for sharing your Success Stories with us.
    Thank you!