Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: French Riviera Cruise, September 18 - 28, 2017

There is a "The French Riviera Abers 18-28 Sep 2017, Abraham Hicks Cruise" -group on facebook with a lot of members.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Do it yourself!

Abe:
    Do you know what youīr wanting?

(audience: YES!!!!)

Abe:
    Is it changing?

(Yes!)

Abe:
    Thatīs a really good thing. Are you up to speed with your changes?

(audience pretty silent)

Abe:
    That doesnīt matter!
    Because you CAN be! You know what to do! Itīs ALL life in process, isnīt it! (...)

HS:
    I have a request for you, Abraham, a request for you to rage. Do a rage for us this morning right away- for joy, and fulfillment, and excitement and... ahhh, yah!!

Abe, very calm:
    Do it yourself. Do it yourself, do it yourself! (audience laughing) Do it yourself, do it yourself, DO IT YOURSELF!
    (audience cheering loudly and long, clapping and laughing). Do it yourself!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Do It YOURSELF!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

For those who are interested, I have shared my pre-planning, my experiences on the French-Riviera-cruise and my musings about it in detail here:

Me and the Cruise

Why the Hesitation?

HS hesitated to stand up and move to the HS, another woman thought she was picked and got whacked just before entering the stage.

HS:
    Sorry for the hesitation.

Abe:
    Whatīs that about, anyway?

HS:
    I got a calling to come, but itīs all so big! So, I get in the way of my IB.

Abe:
    -But did you see that life-experience, that we all experienced together?

HS:
    Yes, I know!

Abe:
    So, those are the kind of things that you... because, that was a manifestation- that has vibrational reasons. And so, how did that feel like?

HS:
    Getting in my own way.

Abe:
    Felt like "maybe". Felt like "hopeful". And so, what else are you getting in your own way, about? Is that the heart of this question? It should be!

HS:
    Ok! The impulse was to share an experience. So, at the moment, I donīt have a question about how Iīm getting in my own way, but I see what youīr coming from! (...) I take the impulse, that made me raise my hand: Unconditional Alignment! Wow! I didnīt realize my step 1 was that- that I was actually moving towards that, or that was of interest... I felt like like struggling in there, whatever. Lot of contrast made me... no option other than to move towards alignment and I was having some really interesting experiences on this cruise.

Where the conditions that I felt were creating joy, were no longer satisfying me. So I had great moments...

Abe:
    Say again!

HS:
    The conditions that were giving me what I had considered a sense of joy, was no longer satisfying me. I knew there was more.

Abe:
    But think about how profound what you just said, is. What-is is no longer enough, for me! Isnt that what we are talking about, all day? What-is will never be enough. Because you are a CREATOR!

What-is is old news. What-is is the energy, that is already manifested, but there must be another seed in the ground, there must be something more that is BECOMING, yes? And you must be able to find something exhilarating about it, as it is becoming. Are there any clues about it? Is there new data, that is coming into place? Are there more things clicking into place about it- or do you have more experiences, that are giving you more insights?

-Because even just now, you had an experience, that gives you more insight about it! Maybe, youīr missing the clues. Maybe, they are right under your nose, all the time! Maybe someone is shouting at you: "COME, this way!" -and maybe, for whatever reason, youīr not hearing that- or you are hesitant to come. Maybe!?

HS:
    Well, today, it was because of a profound experience I had yesterday. And there was a little bit of "can it get even better?" because I felt yesterday that I found what was satisfying finally...

Abe:
    Never "finally". Never finally!

HS:
    (laughing) This was the state of absolute, unconditional alignment! There was NO condition there, and I felt...

Abe:
    We wanna hear about it. But we wanna ask you and everyone, is this state of unconditional alignment like your college-degree, where, once you got it, itīs yours forever more? Or is it something thatīs happening in the moment- or not happening in the moment?

And is it really so monumentally different, and such a surprise, that we need to make a big deal about something that could be present in nearly every moment of your life-experience?

HS:
    It stayed, till now! So, that was my question. Does it get better? Or does it get more expansive? Or do you hold this, and move with it?

Abe:
    The best way of explaining it is, it keeps coming.
    Coming, in a variety of different ways, on a variety of different subjects, in a variety of different times with a variety of different people. Itīs like saying:

Will the answer to this question satisfy me, for evermore? -NO!
    Will I keep asking the same question, forever? -Hopefully NOT!

Is the question: "Is there a lot more like that, queued uo for me? Are there more questions and answers, coming? Are there more manifestations to come, to please me in this way?" -YES! Endless.

HS:
    Could you help me with what I did there?

Abe:
    With the hesitation?

HS:
    Yah.

Abe:
    Well, hesitation is always about a belief, that you are tripping over. So, what was the belief that youīr tripping over?

HS:
    -"Come on. Not twice! Itīs not fair!" Itīs the second time that I...
    (she got in the HS the other day, already).

Abe:
    Yahh! So?

HS:
    -Worry. Itīs not what people think, itīs more like fairness. I donīt know, but that was the first thing that was coming up- fairness. "Youīve got your alignment, youīve got your source, youīr being guided -so, come on. Just hang out there." Something like that, maybe. Iīm not sure. I donīt think Iīm getting to it, thatīs why Iīm asking.

Abe:
    Keep talking, maybe you will! Feel around for it!

HS:
    Ok. I did tell my husband in the break, "Iīm going up. And could you go up after me, put your hand up", so I already talked about it. There was a knowing, I can follow the knowing.

Abe:
    When weīr talking about getting ready to be ready to be ready to be ready- were you ready?

HS:
    Obviously not enough!

Abe:
    But here is the thing. You must have been ready- because you lighted up. You must have been ready, but in the process of what happened- because- the reason we wanna have this conversation is, because you are ALL doing this, ALL THE TIME!

You are not thinking so much about it. Life is putting the questions within you, causing you to be in a place of strong attraction- the answers are coming to you, WHAT causes you to freeze like that? -If you are ready to be ready to be ready- what causes you then to freeze and NOT let the readiness parlay into something more?

HS:
    I really donīt know at this moment.

Abe:
    Well, you touched upon it in part when you were concerned about what other people were thinking about it. We will not say that it was a lack of readiness. Because the readiness was there, or we would not have seen you! So, with a second guessing yourself, it was a getting too much in your head about it. It was not letting yourself flow with it, or go with it. Could it have been, because you were picking up on the others around you, who wanted to be there? -We donīt think it was about that!

HS:
    No, it wasīt. No.

Abe:
    Does anybody think it matters? If a question isnīt big enough that it doesnīt bring an immediate answer, should you just keep probing around and hammering at the question- or should you just get on with life, and see if something else comes up? So, WHAT was important about being up here, to you?

HS:
    Impulse. It was important to me to commit to follow an impulse from my source. Irrelevant?

Abe:
    This is why it was important to us, that you came here. For this reason: Because, there is not much happening with this, is there? There is just really not much happening with this. And yet, it was an impulse, and so what most people feel when they have an impulse, that doesnīt produce something immediately, then they guess the validity of their impulse!

And THAT is really the point we are wanting to make with you:
    That the impulse IS an impulse!
    And when you can NOT JUDGE the power of an impulse, or not judge the importance of the impulse-
    and just get in a habit of NO MATTER WHAT- following the impulse.

And not demanding, that the impulse show you the goods, right here and now. Just let the impulse and the following of it be the rhythm of life that you will follow! THAT will lead you to things.

Everything is not going to be followed by an immediate and big crescendo! Sometimes, you are more ready, along the way! It depends on what is going on. But in the context of this conversation- THIS new leading edge conversation that weīr having, with ALL of you- is that we want you to accept, that:
    First of all- life is queuing you up, for powerful attraction!

And that, in varying degrees, you are ready for the attraction to show itself to you, in meaningful ways. Does every single moment have to be a meangingful one? For example- when you get into your vehicle, and youīr moving down the highway, and you get an impulse to change lanes. Do you demand that the Universe yields to you an explanation, of why this impulse came?

HS:
    No!

Abe: "I was in a perfectly good lane! I was happy in the lane that I was in- and now, you have inspired me to be over here in another lane. And I demand to know, WHY I am here." -Do you do that?? -Not if youīr wise! That impulse was enough! Because if you spend too much time to trace back and to figure out what it was for the impulse to be there, now you are tangled up in thoughts. Now you have the probability of introducing more entanglement of vibration- and beliefs you hold. And you are missing future opportunities to just keep moving!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Why the Hesitation? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

The perfect Balance

In every particle of the Universe is wanted,
    and absence of it.
    Thatīs the perfect Balance!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Fun and Partying... Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Peer-pressure?

When you worry about not fitting in with those who are drinking, when that matters more to you than the exhilaration of being in sync with your IB, than you are not using your guidance-system.

Weīr not saying "donīt do that". Weīr saying: Once you know how... did you ever have fun without drinking?

HS:
    Of course.

Abe:
    So what youīr saying is, there is this thing I could do, to have fun (drinking) and there is this other thing I could do to have fun (meditating and finding alignment).

And when I do this thing, than I have clarity, and when I do this thing to have fun, I donīt have clarity- but still, Iīm drawn to do this thing to have fun and donīt have clarity, -and we say: WHAT???

What? WHAT????

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Fun and Partying... Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Leave it alone! Give it a rest!

HS:
    I no longer wanna struggle. Iīm giving up the struggle. Path of least resistance...

Abe:
    You know how you give up the struggle?
    You give up the struggle in NEVER bringing up an unresolved desire- again!
    By just bringing up the ones, that are are working!

(...) What can be hard about this answer:
    "Abraham, I have this thing that I wanted for a while, and it isnīt coming. What should I do?"
    -LEAVE IT ALONE.

"Well, I know I should leave it alone. But I got this thing, I wanted it for SUCH a long time. What should I do, how can I make it come to me??"
    -Just LEAVE IT ALONE!

"Are you sure I should leave it alone, because it feels like I should be hard after it!"
    -Well, YOU SHOULD leave it alone! Because your VORTEX got hold of it, and your IB is got hold of it! And itīs working on your behalf! Itīs been moved to the Universes side of the placemat!
    (Abe are pointing to the placemat-process, where you give everything you donīt want to do, to the Universe for accomplishing) So now, you can let go of it!! And if you keep putting it on your side of the placemat, than youīr gonna do a CRAPPY job of it.

Instead of letting the Universe do a DIVINE job of it!

(...) This conversation has been a particular good one. Because
    , this conversation has been a really good one. You moved to a place you havenīt been before! You now are more willing to put some separation between the asking for something, and the watching out for it, and the JUST LETTING IT BE. Separation- weīr talking about GIVE IT A REST!!!

If you hear somebody that you love, hammering away about a dilemma, a dilemma,
    a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma- say to them: I love you so much.

BUT GIVE IT A REST!!!

Give a rest, just give it a rest. Give it a rest! And then say:

"Because source is on it!
    Youīve done the work, Itīs in the Vortex!
    LoA is after it. Itīs cued up, for you, and when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!-
    when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!- when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you REALLY have given it a rest!- which yoyu will be, when you are no longer talking about it- you will be ready WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN IT A REST.

You will receive an idea, and the idea will be SO intoxicatingly beautiful, that NOTHING would be able to keep you from moving into the direction of that idea.

And UNTIL that happens, GIVE IT A REST.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Give It a Rest!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Be materialized Spirit, IN your Body!

You all CAME HERE for manifestations!
    You are manifested spirit.
    You are leading-edge Creators, IN YOUR BODY.

And so, we are wanting to help you not being so much body, and be a little more spirit. And WHEN you become a little more spirit, then your body IS SO MUCH MORE FUN!

You say- Oh yah, Iīm in my body.
    We donīt just want you to be in your body, we want you to be SPIRIT IN BODY!

We want you to use your physical-ness, human-neness Being-nenness, Materiales-ness of you! We want you to use this see it-hear it- smell it- touch it- part of you, but we want you to focus your consciousness into alignment with this energy that creates worlds-
    and let the energy that creates worlds FLOW THROUGH YOU!

You get to guide it. You get to request it.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Quantum Leaps...? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Quantum-leaps?

HS:
    Quantum leaps- I know you are no fan of it. But in one of the recordings...

Abe:
    We donīt mind quantum-leaps!

HS:
    You donīt?

Abe:
    We donīt mind quantum-leaps one bit- if you are ready for it!
    But we think asking for a quantum-leap youīr not ready for, is TORTUROUS to you!
    (...) So many people are sooo unhappy with where they are, they just want to leap all the way out of where they are, to some other place.

And we say- just the intention to do that holds you, and increases the tension within you, you see. But when you are ready... iow,

You could have been asking a question for a long long long time. You could have been asking a question for most of your life! And you could have had a conversation with someone, where for a moment you are in vibrational alignment with the solution -and the light dawns, and you have a wonderful feeling of awareness of it.

You CAN have this kind of quantum leaps!

(...) If we were standing in your physical shoes, weīd live some life and ask some questions. And we would anticipate answers coming, and in our ANTICIPATION of them, we would be satisfied, and enjoy the process of them, unfolding.

So, contrast would cause us know what we donīt want, which would cause us to know what we do want, and what we do want is NEW to us, because itīs just born out of this new experience, but we would do our best to not beat the drum of where you are- and instead SOFTLY think in direction of the new idea.

Or at least, not talk against it. Until we -gradually!- close that gap. (Abe describe of several times closing the gap gradually and softly and slowly, and in that, becoming very certain and trained in expecting the wanted outcome, every time.)

Iīs not edgy to me, because Iīve been doing this, and I KNOW that wanting it is enough, and I trust the process and I believe that the Vortex is active, and I believe that my IB is with me, and so is IB. And so I want it- and Iīm NOT panicked about it. Iīm not urgent about it! Iīm at EASE about it.

And so, I think about it. I ponder it lightly, I find the feling place of it, and I get into vibrational alignment with it- and then, I ideas begin to flow and itīs soo much fun as I get to witness it coming into place, and Iīm beginning to feel like a POWERFUL CREATOR, and NOW it manifests- AGAIN. Iīm getting sooo good at this! And now, I have this new manifestation, and also I have a new set of contrasting experiences that give birth to a new experience.

BUT this contrasting experiences no longer annoy me!
    Because I now understand that THEY are the stuff through which the new ideas come from! And I now ALSO have personal experience, that the new idea is a goodfeeling thing. That the new idea is not about what I canīt do- or what I havenīt done, -itīs a new idea. -Because, I NOW TRUST THE UNIVERSE.

So, this is just delicious steady motion forwards.
    Itīs the way you intended to live.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Quantum Leaps...? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

In this segment, itīs me in the HS.

I wanted to ask Abe about more input about the grey quote below, set in the quote-box. But Abe didnīt go there and instead described why Jerries transition was so helpful for Esther.
    Anyway, this unfolding was exactly what I really needed, for several intricately interconnected and very helpful reasons- without having been aware of that, before. Itīs all one theme: Being happy, no matter what!

The ecstasy of alignment- and the power of unconditional love.

HS (POE):

I wanna have FUN! Fun- right now. And I am so in love with step 5!
    And you said something when Jerry died, that Esther was- after this hard time, having so much fun again. And right in that moment, source threw something in that was extremely hard for Esther. And in this moment, where she was so happy again, she could solve it in a second. And I was always fascinated, that...

Abe:
    What Jerry, making his transition, did for Esther -she didnīt realize it, and may have not been able to acknowledge it, or admit it. But she was living happily ever after, in a rather conditional way. Because there where no conditions in her experience, that wherenīt pleasing! And so, she was living happily ever after- without really needing to deliberately connect. Itīs what we said earlier, today:

That those people who are really easy to love donīt help you find your balance!

They might make you wish that everybody was that easy! But instead of noticing, that others arenīt that easy, Esther gave her undivided attention to what was easy. And so, once Jerry made his transition -and she couldnīt do that,
    -thatīs when she really REALLY discovered the ecstasy of alignment- and the power of what unconditional love really is!

Unconditional love is: Finding connection, ANYWAY.
    Even under really hard conditions.

And we cannot think of any condition, that would have been more difficult for Esther! And yet- she accomplished it. And wouldnīt take it back! She never thought she would say those words- and she never thought, she would allow us to say them, either. But Esther would not like to go back to that time, before she found that FREEDOM of alignment!

And that doesnīt mean sheīs always there! But she certainly knows she CAN be there, and she most often IS there. So, step 1 is: Ask. Step 2 is not yours! Step 2 is done by source: Source answers. Step 3 is: You gotta get into the receptive mode. Step 4 is, get REALLY good at the receptive mode. And step 5 is, youīr back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you donīt want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesnīt take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS:
    And you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and thatīs just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-
    when you look at it from the right side, itīs the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

When you are flying high, THEN you are able-
    and THEN you get the perfect reminders to lay the new pipes!

We have a little issue with even the word "unconscious".
    Because, if itīs unconscious, then you are not feeling anything around it. And if you are not feeling anything around it- then itīs not a big player in your experience!

HS:
    But I do feel it!

Abe:
    Well, then itīs not unconscious!

HS:
    Ah, got it! Very good!

Abe:
    So, if you feel it, then you can lay new pipes about it. But here is the thing: When you try to deal with it when you are feeling it,
    then all you are doing is perpetuating the momentum thatīs already there.

So what you wanna do is, get in the high flying disc and THEN approach it. So, (...) letīs assume you have found that high flying disc. And you are pretty good at it! And you are feeling so good, and-
    then, that thought sort of wafts across your mind!

Not so different from our friend, who was flying high- whoīs plant said "this is a good opportunity for you to tend to something, that you are not tending to! Iow, something happens that makes you aware that you are having this thought- AND you feel the discomfort right along, with it.

And then you say -because you still are MOSTLY on that high flying disc,
    "This is a really wonderful time for me, to tend to this."

Weīll give you an example.
    (Abe tell the story of Esther and her friend, being high flying and making fun of maybe getting locked up because they are so hilariously happy, all the time, and they got HUGE highflying momentum, that Esther kept up on and on and then she had a good nightīs sleep...)

And this is what we really want you to hear. And, the first thought... now, she was born again- yes!? She was NEW again! -But the first conscious thought that came to her, was a thought about Jerryīs departure, that was THE most difficult nugget, and all of that came right into her mind.

VIVIDLY, into her mind. And at first, she was shocked by it, because she sure didnīt want to start the day there, and then she remembered that we had said "Lay new pipes from your highflying disc.

-Lay new pipes, from your high flying disc!"

So, within 16 seconds, she regained her composure, regained her awareness that she really IS on the high flying disc, and acknowledged that she doesnīt ever have to go back there again!

Iow- just by touching it lightly from the HFD it literally changed the vibrational relationship that she had, with something that she had been struggling with, for several months.

(...) Itīs the power of ALIGNMENT, itīs the leverage of alignment!
    (...) Itīs the focusing from there, onto something and like a laserbeam, leaving it in a place never to return to it where it was.

Because you laid new pipes that were so emphatic-
    and if it had not been for the depth of the desire contained in that, and then the focus- the step 3 focus- in the moment, from the HFD, the accomplishment would NOT have happened!

Itīs like paradigm-shift, you see.

(...Esther has now released her resistance about that painful topic, but...)
    She needed the HFD, in order to be there!

San Francisco 27th July 2013, from the youtube clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Unconscious Fears

from the quotecollectionFeeling really good- and IN that, Unwanted swims in? Thatīs to bridge your belief.

We decided, when we came into physicality, to live Heaven on Earth.
    (ending of the seminar)

You all said:
    I will go fort into physical form, and I will mix it up with others- and I will find my footing. And I will develop a personality, and I will form some opinions, I will observe whatīs going on around me, and I will settle in to life-experience, on planet earth.

And I go along, with whatīs in my environment. Because my environment WILL be dominant! And I will remain in step 5.

THATīS what you said! Thatīs whatīs intended, when those consciousnesses are coming in. You said, you meant, you knew- there will be things that donīt resonate with me! Because my IB has come already to know more! But I will be among humans, who donīt necessarily know what my IB has come to know, or what their IB knows. There are going to be a lot of humans, that are going to be out, on the raw and ragged edge!

They are going to be competitive with each other, which isnīt a bad thing- as it inspires them to more desire. There are going to be arguments with each other, which isnīt a bad thing because itīs gonna focus them to think. Thereīr going to be all kinds of things, but the DOMINANT thing that all these people that will be surrounding me once I get into my body on planet Earth, the DOMINANT thing thatīll be going on in all that co-creation is,

that they will be creating a vibrational reality that I may very will be there to live and witness the positive results of

You knew that there where things that generations long before yours had pit ITV, that were yet to be received! And you said: "I believe- in fact, I KNOW, I heard it from good sources around me before I came into this physical body,
    I KNOW that this is the time of awakening.

I know, that this is the time where it is more likely than not that
    I would be able to tune in to the fullness, of who I really am- AND be present, and creating, on planet Earth!

You really really liked that idea, and you came into this environment with such enthusiasm- and you did everything that you intended to do.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The End!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept