Meditating or petting your dog?

HS feels a much higher frequency when he is with his dog.

Abe:
You do! Because your dog and you do not have negative conversations! And because your dog ONLY focuses on desire.

HS:
Very much so! So, is it better for me to spend 20 minutes petting my dog, than 20 minutes meditating?

Abe:
Well, they might be equal!

HS:
The reason I ask is, that is sometimes more exiting for me than real quietness, because weīr really flowing. But I really enjoy receiving inspiration as well when Iīm meditating.

Abe:
When you say, your dog enjoys meditating with you. Why do you think, your dog is encouraging meditation, for you?
(Audience touched and cheering)

HS:
I am meditating when he doesnīt encourage me, although- I must admit, when my mind is going ... he will come and say, hooo, chill!

Abe:
The beasts of your planet are meditative in nature. And they look for an opportunity to do that. They are continually tuning to the frequency of their IB. They just know to do that! Thatīs why sometimes, when you walk in a room, they are a little annoyed at you. Because, you bring your confusion with you!

from the clipAbraham Hicks 2017 Meditating with His Dog - Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise