Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: French Riviera Cruise, September 18 - 28, 2017

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Meditating or petting your dog?

HS feels a much higher frequency when he is with his dog.

Abe:
    You do! Because your dog and you do not have negative conversations! And because your dog ONLY focuses on desire.

HS:
    Very much so! So, is it better for me to spend 20 minutes petting my dog, than 20 minutes meditating?

Abe:
    Well, they might be equal!

HS:
    The reason I ask is, that is sometimes more exiting for me than real quietness, because weīr really flowing. But I really enjoy receiving inspiration as well when Iīm meditating.

Abe:
    When you say, your dog enjoys meditating with you. Why do you think, your dog is encouraging meditation, for you?
    (Audience touched and cheering)

HS:
    I am meditating when he doesnīt encourage me, although- I must admit, when my mind is going ... he will come and say, hooo, chill!

Abe:
    The beasts of your planet are meditative in nature. And they look for an opportunity to do that. They are continually tuning to the frequency of their IB. They just know to do that! Thatīs why sometimes, when you walk in a room, they are a little annoyed at you. Because, you bring your confusion with you!

from the clipAbraham Hicks 2017 Meditating with His Dog - Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Letting go of the problem...?

HS states that she thought that she wasnīt giving any attention to the (health-) "issue", but "it" still is there.

Abe:
    Donīt ask us to accept that you are the one exception in all of the Universe! And so, your mind must NOT having been off, of it, yes?

HS:
    Well I thought my mind was NOT on it, and I really let it go...

Abe:
    But still, weīr talking about it. Itīs a hard thing to hear.

"How can I let the question go, and start looking for evidence of the solution?

-And when Iīm looking for evidence of the solution, and not finding evidence of the solution, than I slip back into evidence of the ABSENCE of the solution."

-Thatīs that tricky dance, isnīt it!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Explaining... What Is? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Using your dog to be ITV?

HS was inspired by the famous HS in Rome, who thought about his dog to get in the HS- and then, several HSīs after him used the same "trick". So, the HS bought himself a dog as well.

Abe:
    You see, no matter how good a friend
    (the dog) is, itīs still a bit of a conditional way of going about it. And so, itīs really the reason
    that we teach "meditation", rather than "dogs".

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Doggie-Dog World - Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Who leads the way on your "trail of life"?
    -What his adventurous path is about, now.

HS got very known and extremely good about rock-climbing, but he doesnīt feel fulfilled with it anymore. He starts to walk in the woods, and to meditate in the caves and feels very connected in that.
    He seeks to find out where his path is leading him to, now.

Abe:
    And so you discover, that "thrill" isnīt just from challenge, and adventure, and danger.

HS:
    Yes, Mam.

Abe:
    But it comes from ALIGNMENT. Yes.
    And alignment comes in a lot of different forms! Yes. Yes!
    Hereīs a question for all of you. But weīr going to direct it right at you: Do you believe that there are many not yet chartered paths in your Vortex?

HS:
    Yes.

Abe:
    And do you believe that your IB is knows what they are, and where they are, and what the thrills upon them are?

HS:
    It certainly seems so, yah.

Abe:
    And so, when you get out on this trail of life- this trail, this physical trail, who do you think is leading the way?

HS:
    The IB.

Abe:
    Your IB is taking you to the places,
    that you have already lead the way, to!
    You lead the way, through your questions!

Your IB then shines a light on the answers to your questions- and you tune in to receive the direction. And so, WHO is leading the way?

HS:
    I guess, Iīm leading the way.

Abe:
    And how do you think, your IB feels about you, leading the way?

HS:
    I assume, pretty good!

Abe:
    Your IB is THRILLED with you, leading the way!
    THATīS WHY YOU CAME!

You said: "Iīll go forth into the new adventure, and I will explore all of the new contrast, and I will come to new conclusions about what I want."

And your IB said: "And once you conclude something, we will take note of it, and we will give our undivided attention to it, and we will hold a vibrational awareness of it, and we will shine a light on it, so that you can find your vibrational way to it- and then,
    we will GO TOGETHER.

And as we go together, in the new place that you have defined, we will feel exhilarated, and -depending how tuned you are, you will feel it, too.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Same interaction as above

Walking away from what was?

You donīt have to walk AWAY from it!
    You might just take a little fork in the road, while youīr on it.

(...) There is so much about it, that is still satisfying! But there is so much MORE, that you havenīt allowed yourself to discover yet, that your IB knows you want and is willing and ready and able to lead you to.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Still same interaction as above

Your IB- the dragon

HS:
    I am very satisfied with the relationship with my IB, in many ways it seems of a similar nature to what Esther/Abraham experience (...)

Abe:
    Itīs similar, and the more you are allowing it to expand, the more alike it is. Your relationship with your IB is just a buddy-ing relationship. You are just getting to know one other!

Esther hasnīt even BEGUN to allow us to assist her in the ways that are possible.
    Because she is still hung up on her human-ness, to a certain extent. And so are you.

HS:
    Why is my IB seemingly... most people talk about flowers and roses, and beautiful things. My IB seems to be very...

Abe:
    Donīt let other people define whatīs nice for you! Donīt let others, and their words, that MAY be aligned words, or not- donīt let them dictate to you what is wanted by you! Let your EMOTIONS guide you.

HS:
    So the IB that Iīm speaking of, which Iīm sure that you perceive on, that is my IB? Because it seems... it is... itīs magical. Itīs powerful. But itīs EXTREMELY... well, I lay it out there, it takes the form of a dragon, very often. Itīs very powerful, very vicious, but beautiful.

Abe:
    You translate it this way, because of itīs power.
    Everything is coming through your interpretation!

So, the block of thought that you are receiving- because there are very few humans who are physically around you, who are connecting with this energy, and are allowing it to flow, and so your mind had to make it something really unusual!

And so, you used all of those elements of power, and speed, and force, and stamina and intensity and all of that. You see what weīr getting at? -Itīs your TRANSLATION, itīs your way of describing.

HS:
    So, that energy is still my IB, then?

Abe:
    And itīs pure, POSITIVE energy.

HS:
    I know... in everything, I experienced it a long long time, and it has never showed me anything aside from itīs divineness. It just takes a very strong form.

Abe:
    Yah. Again, we reflect that back to you, itīs your way of saying: "My IB is more powerful than anything Iīve witnessed in physical form". And we say, OF COURSE IT IS!
    Everyone got that "dragon" within them.
    That eagerness to go, and that... itīs the POWER of it. Itīs the Strength of it. Itīs the longevity of it, itīs the eternalness of it!

Yah, yah!

from the clip

HS:
    I know itīs none of my business, but I love your sparkles.

Abe:
    ANYTHING thatīs pleasing to you IS your business!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 EVERY Moment... Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Receiving body-movement?

HS states that he often gets the body-movements that Abe are talking about, he gets them in meditation but also in any other connected state.

HS:
    They can be subtle, but they can be extremely dynamic, when I need them...

Abe:
    ...when you allow them.

HS:
    What is the purpose of those movements, what is the definition of those, that a lot of people experience...

Abe:
    The most important thing to know about them is,
    itīs EVIDENCE that you are out of the way and allowing the impulse to be received.

Itīs like the discussion around (...) the difference between a thought and an impulse. Weīr always deliberate in the way we offer these blocks of thoughts to Esther, so that she can find words that will not mislead you in this sense:

We never want you to feel like you are puppets on a string. We never want you to feel like you are just opening up and letting go, and letting something else live "through you".

Thatīs why we enjoyed so much this conversation of "who is leading". Whs doing the leading? (...) YOU ARE! In your physical form, YOU ARE out there on the LEADING EDGE, asking the leading-edge-questions, and finding the leading-edge-desires, and doing the summoning from ALL-THAT-IS. Not all-that-has-been, but all-that-is!

And so, as you allow yourself to acknowledge, that your newness, the contrast, has caused the desire within you and that the desire within you has done the summoning, and now, YOU are completing the equasion, you are balancing your energy- not only by having the desire that is attractive in nature, that is causing the LoA to respond, but now you are monitoring and contouring the beliefs. Your thoughts, your giving it a rest, your letting things go, your quieting your mind through meditation, iow, youīr learning through your emotional center to balance this energy within you.

And as you do that, you unite with your IB and TOGETHER, we go into this place that is NEW.
    Itīs like you, uniting with your soul, and doing it deliberately.

And until you do, your IB will NOT create your reality, without your participation! Your IB will NOT make you a puppet and cause you to live a life, that your own personal in-this-now-moment-intentionality is not a part of! You see what weīr getting at?

THIS IS YOUR LIFE, and you get to choose it- with all of the support of all of the energy that creates worlds, WITH YOU.

Thatīs some big dragon, isnīt it!? In the sense, that there is some big time power within that. Being a creator is a wonderful thing. Being a deliberate creator is the only way that youīll ever be happy in the process of it. And not being deliberate -you canīt stand that.

from the clip