Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Feeling better... how does the manifestation-process look like?

  1. #1
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141

    Feeling better... how does the manifestation-process look like?

    Dear forum friends,

    I am going to hold my self more down here with asking questions, and I want to ask one last question before that, until I get really into the books again and read them slowly and carefully.

    First, I got it, that it's about feeling better. That is my dominant goal. I read it one trillion times here and in the books. And while I am writing I get also the answer I think without even finishing my sentence.

    I wanted to ask, that I want more clarification on the action part. For example when I now feel better and better about money, and it's not about money here, I mean the vibration of money. At some point, when I feel better and get higher and higher on the EGS, then my reality must shift to this new vibrational point. Easy to understand. For me, I haven't written a application for years and I am not even close inspired to write one. But I have not a single inspired idea to get money, but I have this thought that I should do something. Of course, I could work on that thought to sooth it, but where finally get the money from? And this I could sooth, too. But my thought is, that I need to do something at some point, but I am not inspired at all. But I am just sitting on my ass (more or less). Is this just an indicator, that I am NOT on this point on the EGS, where I get the "I CAN'T HELP BUT ACT! I WILL DO THIS AND THIS NOW. I WILL WRITE THIS APPLICATION; NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!"-feeling? I don't have that right now, not even a whiff. Of course I can do this like always and wait until I get the money on "magical ways".

    Maybe it's because I have this idea, that I have to do more than the good feeling and that the universe is calling: "hey, you asked for that, now get it, I am waiting for years but you haven't just started to do this and this or this. But I have time. What are you waiting for?"

    It could be muggle-thinking, and, yeah, to answer someone else's (for example the authority or the housing company) question how I will pay this and this and I say: "the universe will handle that!" that is probably not the wise way. The answer is probably, that I just have to sooth all of the upstream thought in this post and to do that and to keep on until it's so unbelievable obvious what I should do. Or that it just falls in place. And that I ask the question is indicator that I am not on this point of the EGS where that action is obvious and my reality right now is 100 % accurate and it needs to be, my "what should I do" needs to be on this level of EGS.

    Of course I could now do things I ever wanted to do (self-realization) without thinking of money (and that would feel awesome and soothing over 9000) but I always have this small voice saying: "If you want money you need to do something! You can't just play computer games all day!" but I have NO IDEA WHAT. And yes, again, I could sooth that thought, again and again and do what makes fun to me and what feels good to me and the rest will take care. But I can't enjoy that without being certain in that. Hm.

    I am sorry for this wall of text, but sometimes I just can't get to the essence of the question. Maybe you have a better topics headline, so people can better know what is going on here, so you can change that if you'd like.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I wanted to ask, that I want more clarification on the action part. For example when I now feel better and better about money, and it's not about money here, I mean the vibration of money. At some point, when I feel better and get higher and higher on the EGS, then my reality must shift to this new vibrational point. Easy to understand. For me, I haven't written a application for years and I am not even close inspired to write one.
    So, whilst you’re feeling better around “the vibration of money,” you have some resistance about how money comes to you and/or how you get money. So, it might be helpful for you to poke around the thoughts that you think which are keeping you from being even close inspired to apply for a job.

    So, you’re thinking your thoughts about a job or applying for a job or about how money comes to you or whatever. You have negative emotions. So, you decide not to apply for a job.

    Now, that makes a lot of sense from the standpoint of these teachings because you know that you’re not lined up yet with the job (or one of your sources of money) that’s in your Vortex. So, it’s wise not to act from your place of misalignment. Your negative emotion is letting you know that you’ll want to “work” on this piece.
    So far, so good.

    However, as we talked about in your Practicing thread, sometimes our practiced momentum is such that we don’t have the time we need to do our “work.” In those instances, Abraham recommend that we take the “best” action available to us to address the manifestations we are dealing with and then line up with the action we've decided to take.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    But I have not a single inspired idea to get money, but I have this thought that I should do something.
    Why “should” you? That's an honest question because you're placing those “should's”ahead of your “dominant” goal of feeling better. I'm putting quotation marks around “dominant” because in the moment that you're thinking your “should” thoughts, you're putting your “should’s” ahead of “feeling better. In that moment, “feeling better” is no longer your “dominant” intention (no matter what you say). Your “should’s” have become more dominant in that moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course, I could work on that thought to sooth it, but where finally get the money from?
    From your alignment. Can you see that there's a difference between being inspired to look for a job and looking for a job out of necessity or expectation? Which do you think is more likely to provide you with the most fun and the most pleasing results?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And this I could sooth, too. But my thought is, that I need to do something at some point, but I am not inspired at all.
    Isn't this the same discussion we had about your airline tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    But I am just sitting on my ass (more or less).
    And what's the problem with that? IOW, you have a story about what you're doing which is producing for you some negative emotion. (I don't need to haul out my mind-reader skills to hear that you're viewing your “just sitting on your ass” from your Unwanted end of the stick.) Now, when we talked about this on your Practicing thread, you dismissed this by saying you have plenty of time. I'm sure you do on a calendar. But according to what you're saying to yourself and to us here, you're not--with your thoughts--allowing yourself to enjoy the benefits of your calendar time. Instead, you're thinking thoughts of expectation or obligation or conformity to try and motivate yourself past your resistance.

    You're certainly free to do this, bit this is not the art of allowing that Abraham teach. Abraham would encourage you to soothe your should’s and your motivation and your resistance so that you can allow your alignment. Then, from that place of alignment, you'll be, not just “close to inspired, you will BE inspired to your action.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Is this just an indicator, that I am NOT on this point on the EGS, where I get the "I CAN'T HELP BUT ACT! I WILL DO THIS AND THIS NOW. I WILL WRITE THIS APPLICATION; NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!"-feeling?
    I can't tell you what you're feeling but your words sound like you're NOT. What's your emotional guidance system telling you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I don't have that right now, not even a whiff.
    You answered your own question. You see? That wasn't too hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course I can do this like always and wait until I get the money on "magical ways".
    Isn't this a form of resistance?

    As we talked about with regard to your travel arrangements, what are your Expectations/Beliefs about how Money comes to you? Your use of quotation marks and the tone of your text suggests that you have some expectations about how Money usually or can come to you. What are those Expectations/Beliefs? Do they contradict your idea of “magical ways”? If they do--even a little --What a vibrational gap that you'll want to close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Maybe it's because I have this idea, that I have to do more than the good feeling and that the universe is calling: "hey, you asked for that, now get it, I am waiting for years but you haven't just started to do this and this or this. But I have time. What are you waiting for?"
    It's all right that you have this idea, but how does this idea feel to you? How are you using your emotional guidance system here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    It could be muggle-thinking, and, yeah, to answer someone else's (for example the authority or the housing company) question how I will pay this and this and I say: "the universe will handle that!" that is probably not the wise way.
    That's your guidance letting you know that you have more alignment “work” to do. Because Abraham teach us that our stuff comes via “the next logical step.” You're telling us that “the next logical step” is beyond where your logic can take you from where you are vibrationally. There's too big a gap.

    Now, if you're manifesting the housing company asking you how you will pay your rent, then you might have less calendar time than you thought you had. In which case, you'll want to use the second, smaller piece of Abraham's message about taking action and line up with a decision to find a job to keep a roof over your head.

    If you're not actually manifesting the housing company asking g you how you will pay your rent, keep thinking these thoughts and you soon will be manifesting that. IOW, you're Pre-Paving a manifestation that you won't like when it arrives. That's what your discomfort (your negative emotion when you envision that question) is telling you.

    As I mentioned, Abraham teach us that our manifestations come as “the next logical step,” which means that your alignment leads to this idea (maybe, contemplating this industry) and then your continued alignment leads to that inspiration (maybe, to go to that cafe or to email an old friend) and then your continued alignment leads to this job opportunity to which you might need to travel and then your continued alignment might lead to another gig (or an opportunity to relocate or a chance meeting with someone who has connections at the housing company or….) But if you need to know the entire path all the through, you're filling in your grid, which is the LoA's job, not yours. Your job--your only job--is to reach for and maintain your alignment so that you can receive the next idea and then the next inspiration and then the next rendezvous and so on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    The answer is probably, that I just have to sooth all of the upstream thought in this post and to do that and to keep on until it's so unbelievable obvious what I should do. Or that it just falls in place.
    Yep. That's the answer.

    But can you feel how you have resistance even in that “just falls in place” piece? If I'm correct, then that resistance will get in the way of the falling in place that you're asking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course I could now do things I ever wanted to do (self-realization) without thinking of money (and that would feel awesome and soothing over 9000) but I always have this small voice saying: "If you want money you need to do something! You can't just play computer games all day!" but I have NO IDEA WHAT. And yes, again, I could sooth that thought, again and again...
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    ...and do what makes fun to me and what feels good to me and the rest will take care. But I can't enjoy that without being certain in that. Hm.
    And you can soothe that too. Lots of relief for you to mine. Enjoy!

  3. #3
    I can honestly say from recent experience, once you make your happiness unconditional, make it not dependent on the money you seek, life does find lots of ways to give it to you, don't let the amount of money you seek stop you feeling good, find ways to feel good right now. Not intellectually feeling good but actually feeling good. Intellectually feeling good is like, "yes i feel good right now! Where is the money i need? Why isn't it here?" While when you actually feel good you just don't need anything, your just happy.

    Find a way to be unconditionally happy about your surroundings, when you think you really are unconditionally happy, you will know the feeling, its a feeling of "life is good, and i don't need anything to enjoy these good feeling emotions"

  4. #4
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I wanted to ask, that I want more clarification on the action part. For example when I now feel better and better about money, and it's not about money here, I mean the vibration of money. At some point, when I feel better and get higher and higher on the EGS, then my reality must shift to this new vibrational point.
    Not, "at some point." It's not the case that LOA isn't paying attention until you reach a particular threshold. Your reality matches your vibration at EVERY point. In other words, as you make a vibrational shift, even a small one, then your reality is going to have a shift as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Easy to understand. For me, I haven't written a application for years and I am not even close inspired to write one.
    Writing an application isn't necessarily connected to the subject of "money" in the way you think. While they CAN be related, it's not as if "application" is the only way that cash can come into your experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    But I have not a single inspired idea to get money, but I have this thought that I should do something.
    And that "thought that I should do something" is your resistance. It's you trying to fix the conditions rather than address the vibrational cause. You haven't gotten an inspired idea to get money because your vibration around money hasn't changed. See how LOA tracking your vibration at every point works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course, I could work on that thought to sooth it, but where finally get the money from?
    It will come through the path of least resistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And this I could sooth, too. But my thought is, that I need to do something at some point, but I am not inspired at all.
    That's because while you say you COULD soothe those feelings, you haven't. It also points out that you misunderstand what "doing something" is about. You think it's about action when Abraham is pointing out that it's the vibrational shift that's important. The soothing IS you doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    But I am just sitting on my ass (more or less). Is this just an indicator, that I am NOT on this point on the EGS, where I get the "I CAN'T HELP BUT ACT! I WILL DO THIS AND THIS NOW. I WILL WRITE THIS APPLICATION; NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!"-feeling?
    Here's where "LOA tracking your vibration at every point" comes in. You don't have to get all the way to "ZOMGBBQ! I CAN'T HOLD BACK, I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS!" All you have to do is feel BETTER. Better doesn't necessarily mean good (although it can). Better just means BETTER -- improved, even to a small degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I don't have that right now, not even a whiff. Of course I can do this like always and wait until I get the money on "magical ways".
    Again, you're missing the point. Vibrational work isn't the same as WAITING. You don't get a whiff of that because there's work to do and you haven't done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Maybe it's because I have this idea, that I have to do more than the good feeling and that the universe is calling: "hey, you asked for that, now get it, I am waiting for years but you haven't just started to do this and this or this. But I have time. What are you waiting for?"
    The flaw in your reasoning is that you haven't found "the good feeling" about this. If you had, you'd be having a different experience. You're nowhere near "the good feeling," you're lower on the EGS, probably around worry, just from what you're writing. But there's a grain of truth in what you're writing. Everything you've asked for really is there for you and you're the only missing piece. The only thing you have to do is to FEEL BETTER and you're able to allow it in, even if it's just a little bit more. Now, to be accurate, the Universe isn't ever going to judge you for the time it takes you to get up to speed with a desire. Whenever you move forward, it never hesitates to yield things to you. It's just YOUR job to move forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    It could be muggle-thinking, and, yeah, to answer someone else's (for example the authority or the housing company) question how I will pay this and this and I say: "the universe will handle that!" that is probably not the wise way.
    Three points: 1) Yes, it's muggle thinking. 2) That's not what we're suggesting in the first place, we're suggesting that the answer is to DO THE WORK, not sit around waiting for things to change (they won't). 3) This piece is an excellent vibrational indicator of where you are (as I said, probably around worry).
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    The answer is probably, that I just have to sooth all of the upstream thought in this post and to do that and to keep on until it's so unbelievable obvious what I should do. Or that it just falls in place. And that I ask the question is indicator that I am not on this point of the EGS where that action is obvious and my reality right now is 100 % accurate and it needs to be, my "what should I do" needs to be on this level of EGS.
    Your job is SO MUCH easier than you're making it out to be. Just feel a little better. It's just like when you were learning to walk -- You didn't have to figure out everything you need to know so you can run a marathon when you're 30. That's stuff you'll take care of later. When you're learning how to walk, all you have to do is try to stand and put one foot in front of the other. Now maybe you can take that step, maybe you wobble and fall down, but that's all part of the process of learning how to walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course I could now do things I ever wanted to do (self-realization) without thinking of money (and that would feel awesome and soothing over 9000) but I always have this small voice saying: "If you want money you need to do something! You can't just play computer games all day!" but I have NO IDEA WHAT.
    Let me point out the obvious -- playing computer games all day isn't the same thing as doing the vibrational work. If it were, you wouldn't have "this small voice" reminding you of where you are. That's the resistance you have active and it's showing you that you're right where you usually are. If you want to address your resistance around money, YOU CAN. If HitC were here, she whack you over the head and tell you to read the Money Tips thread and point you to her examples of how she filled notebooks with her vibrational work. That's the sort of vibrational work you could do, if you were so inclined. That's very different from playing computer games all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And yes, again, I could sooth that thought, again and again and do what makes fun to me and what feels good to me and the rest will take care. But I can't enjoy that without being certain in that. Hm.
    Again, the obvious point -- you COULD soothe that feeling, but you haven't been. Distraction, on it's own, isn't going to get the job done when you keep coming back to a resistant topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I am sorry for this wall of text, but sometimes I just can't get to the essence of the question.
    It's not that you can't get to the essence of the question, it's that you want evidence of vibrational improvement without the vibrational improvement. That's not going to happen. You've got to APPLY this stuff. If you would go from the feeling place of WORRY and reach for the feeling place of DISAPPOINTMENT, which is just a step, you'd feel RELIEF. That's a small step and easy to reach for again if you slide back into worry. In finding relief despite the conditions being the same, you'll have made that step of vibrational improvement. In changing your vibration, your experience would also improve. That's the life experience demonstrating to you how all of this works. That's what you're reaching for, but you're the only one who can accomplish that.

  5. #5
    coolwaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    in my place
    Posts
    153
    ooo how nice to see this after dealing with similar challenges re: taking action vs doing the work vs feeling like I'm not doing enough etc.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Perfume Vortex of the World, France
    Posts
    5,843
    Yeah, so here I am, and here's a (supportive) whup upside the head, with a post from the oh-so-helpful "51% thread" for you:

    *************************
    Shawn's question starting the thread:
    So I've read a lot lately about the 51%. When you are thinking good feeling thoughts more than worse feeling thoughts, consistently, or at least 51% of the time, that that is the tipping point?

    I'm curious how anyone knows when this point is? Because, I can be feeling really good for days on end, and then, sometimes it's a little in a day, or whole day, or many days, where I'm not.

    How in the heck do you gauge this, lol?

    ***********************
    And my first reply (in a long collection):

    Speaking only for myself (but from vivid personal experience), this whole 51% thing is a near-guarantee that you'll be keeping score and holding up the show, just like the 30-day thing.

    Abraham have talked about both, yes; yet, in my opinion, they do so more to give a "visual" of how doable this is, as a loving whup upside the head to demonstrate just how lazy we really are, and just how quick you can make this happen. In other words, that you don't have to be "in the vortex" 100% of the time for major change to occur - if you made the real, concerted effort to FEEL GOOD more often, you'd have a shift pretty darned quick (and yes, that's true). And that, with deliberate focus and consistency, you can significantly shift your vibe in 30 days, "so stop whining about the fact that you've been following these Teachings for a decade and still don't have your dream job."

    But when you're approaching LoA from the perspective of wanting to make something change (and, frankly, most of us DO start this work for that reason), when you focus on a percentage or a time period, you're always checking, aren't you? "I felt pretty good today...I wonder if I'll find some money now?" "I've been focusing on feeling thinner for 30 days, so I'm going to step on the scale today and see if I've lost twenty pounds." But, you see, when you approach it from that keeping-score perspective, you are CONSTANTLY dragging around that "don't have it yet" vibration. Where vibration goes, manifestation must follow.

    And I agree with their pointing out how doable this is with such dramatic illustrations, because plenty of folks piddle around in this stuff for years and years, talking the talk, but NOT DOING THE WORK, and that's why nothing changes (thus the famed "Get Happy" video where Abraham poke fun at this frequent occurrence:
    http://www.lawofattractioninteraction.com/GetHappy.php#).

    DOING THE WORK entails 1) reading the books and following the instructions in them, with focus and deliberate intent and consistency, and 2) PAYING ATTENTION TO HOW YOU FEEL, regularly, like, most of the time, and doing something to feel better each time...but doing something to feel better for the sake of feeling better, and not to instantly look around to see if this 30 seconds of feeling better has caused money to drop from the sky or loverboy/girl to stroll around the corner.

    Plenty of folks are poking around in these Teachings like a child playing with the shriveled Brussels sprouts on his plate - they want to fiddle with this idea and that idea, play with the notion, chit-chat about how fun it WOULD be if it worked, but not get down and dirty and pay attention to what they're thinking and how they're feeling and do the psychological overhaul/retraining/reprogramming that these Teachings (and Tolle's and and Seth's and Ponder's and allllllllll those others) entail. You cannot stay who you are, you cannot think the same knee-jerk thoughts, you cannot do this piecemeal, and have the significant change you are clearly desiring.

    It takes a leap of faith, yes, and that's scary. People might think you're a nutcase. You might "fail" (only if you're keeping score, of course) and end up feeling foolish (which is why I'm so often saying, "keep your damned mouth shut while you get a handle on these Teachings"). You need to believe that feeling better NOW is the key. You need to trust, for a few months, that making peace with where you are is the key. You need to NOT keep score, other than on how you feel. And that means stop tracking your percentage of ITV time. That kind of tracking might work for some, but for a real minority. Like a fad diet. A handful of people can try out a yams-only, eat-only-after-1-p.m. diet and really succeed, and stay thin in the long term. But most will stick with it for a few weeks and then despair because nothing has really changed.

    Which is why Abraham ALSO talk about "the feeling is the manifestation" and "just feel better" and "make peace with where you are."

    You cannot be focused on "getting into the vortex for 51% of the day" and be making peace with where you are at the same time.

    How do you FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.... RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND? And now, RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND, do something, change your thought, so you feel relief.

    Again and again and again. If that's your focus for a month or two or three, and you're not checking for massive manifestations all the time, and seek to find satisfaction with little ones, like a friendly conversation or feeling more relaxed when you balance your checkbook or savoring that soup you just made (what Tolle would call "being present/being in the Now"), THEN you'll have the bigger stuff. But only when you've stopped aching for it, stopped noticing you don't have it (by finding appreciation for what you DO have) and have found joy and satisfaction in the smaller stuff.

    And that's not as fun as wiggling your nose from your run-down apartment and instantly getting on TV holding the oversized lottery jackpot check - less drama, less media coverage, fewer oohs and ahs. Remember that Abraham talk about major manifestations coming as the next logical step. Bummer.

    But you'll be happy. And you'll get your stuff.

    Voila.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Perfume Vortex of the World, France
    Posts
    5,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Let me point out the obvious -- playing computer games all day isn't the same thing as doing the vibrational work. If it were, you wouldn't have "this small voice" reminding you of where you are. That's the resistance you have active and it's showing you that you're right where you usually are. If you want to address your resistance around money, YOU CAN. If HitC were here, she whack you over the head and tell you to read the Money Tips thread and point you to her examples of how she filled notebooks with her vibrational work. That's the sort of vibrational work you could do, if you were so inclined. That's very different from playing computer games all day.
    In other words, to reinforce what Marc's saying here, if there's a dead mouse in the kitchen, you can avoid the kitchen for a while, or hold your breath when you're in there grabbing something to eat from the fridge, but there's still a dead mouse in the kitchen, and that stench is still in the air, and awareness of the situation is always lurking in the back of your mind. Yes, you can wait and see if ants, mites, and time will ultimately get rid of most of it, but that's letting a big chunk of your life be commanded by this dead mouse in the kitchen.

    Get a notebook, and deal with the dead mouse in the kitchen in writing. It could include how you feel about it being there, about how it got in the house in the first place, guilt for its being dead, disgust with a dirty kitchen, desire to live in a neighborhood without a rodent problem, memories it triggers of a childhood mouse trauma.

    In the middle of all this, you'll get some inspiration about removing that dead mouse and disposing of the body in a way that resonates with you. You keep working on the mouse-in-the-kitchen issue in your notebook, and the twisted emotional roads it leads you down, shifting them to a slightly better place as you can.

    Then, later, you might get inspiration that involves deep-cleaning the kitchen. While doing that, you might get a vision in your head that tells you to look behind the microwave and you discover a mouse passage, that you can now block. You keep cleaning up your vibe on this subject.

    Then, later, you notice that you used to have an ant problem on the terrace, and for some reason you don't anymore. And that, this year, there are no mud-dauber wasps trying to build in your eaves. Then, later, you get a cleaning impulse and declutter your closet, find an old mouse nest, get rid of it, give a bunch of old stuff to Goodwill, and feel freer in your life.

    Then, a year later, you come across an ad for a house in a neighborhood you drive through on the way to work, a place you've always admired, and it's much more in your price range than you would have figured. Later that same day, someone talks about that neighborhood's cleanliness in glowing terms. You inquire, and....

  8. #8
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141
    I think that this is all so easy, that I made it mooooore difficult because I can't believe HOW EASY LIFE (and these Teachings are) IS. When I do my work I always think: "That... ...that is ALL?! That is so EASY, maybe I am not an expert and find BFT in a minute or so and have of course questions on my way to walk a marathon but I can't believe that life is soooooo easy, sooooooo much easier than I ever thought for my whole life."

    Because I REALLY am super optimistic about my future right now for the first time of my life (and you guys can tap yourself on the shoulders because you have a big part in it), even on my "hot" topics, to FINALLY clear them up once and for all, topics, I really suffer for so long and than the "solution" is so unbelievable EASY. Really. I sometimes would like to do even MORE work, but sometimes I think (not after this thread of course) my inspiration (or what you will call it) will give me hints what to do PHYSICALLY because I then really could change my Life sitting on my couch doing the work.

    (I will post more comments for each poster to don't mix things up here and to take it slowly)

    @Marc

    Thank you for your post! I always love your posts, you are always talking specifically about LoA and I like that. Really appreciate that post.

    To make that clear: I DO the work, everyday, I even run out of tint multiple times and had to buy new pens again and again because I wrote so much in so short period of time. (Ordered 500 pens just be be sure..)

    Of course I don't play computer games all day and that this isn't the same as doing the work. Even when I am playing computer games (99 % online games) I am looking for relief when I see that I start being negative. AND, I even see IMMEDIATELY evidence mirrored in my competetive computer game results (what is not my intention why I do the work in those situations).

    I want to say that I do the work on my paper on my topics and when I feel genuine better I do something interesting to me, for example playing computer games or whatever.

    And because I work on my money vibration everyday multiple times and feel better about the topic everytime I finished the work (I really do) I started this thread. I know now that it's all about the better feeling and alignment and not the things and that all the things, including money, is just the "outer" result of this vibe and when I would focus my work on the outcome money I would focus on the absence of money. And, when I would have shifted my vibration, there would be a change in my outcome, too, but it wasn't. I can show you my papers, it's a lot. So, I have to work on my work, because my work isn't effective at all, obviously.

    And of course when I do the work and have no income I have nothing more to do than "waiting" or "do something". Sure I can work more and more (vibrational work) but I don't know even know if that is good way to approach that, because if I would do MORE work after the work I've done, then I would go more up the EGS and that does not work. And what we want is to, step by step, feel better, because otherwise the LoA will get us back from where we started the work.

    And by waiting I don't mean "waiting for tangible evidence". In those moments I just do what makes fun, so I don't even start to think of the idea to look "where is my stuff?!" because I know that this is backwards and not my goal of the work. And I admit that I sometimes drift in this area of "ok now I worked, something happened?" and I know that is not the way to go but that is an really deep habbit and I work on that.

    And that is not quite true that I want the evidence without having done the job. I have the impression that you think that I really do sit on my ass all day and play computer games, but that was a dramatic way to show you my thoughts. And I sure understand that I can't properly "transmit" all the nuances/details in written form via internet (I don't mean that sarcastic).

  9. #9
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,379
    Maybe this VERY easy answer explains things in a new way, that breaks things free, to you:

    ... how does the manifestation-process look like?
    Matter is the evolution of energy.
    First there is thought, then there is thought form,
    and then there is matter.

    Matter is only thought that has been thought upon
    by more.

    ---Abraham
    Excerpted from: Kansas City, MO on August 29, 1999

  10. #10
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I think that this is all so easy, that I made it mooooore difficult because I can't believe HOW EASY LIFE (and these Teachings are) IS.
    Abraham often reminds us that words don't teach, it's life experience that teaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    When I do my work I always think: "That... ...that is ALL?! That is so EASY, maybe I am not an expert and find BFT in a minute or so and have of course questions on my way to walk a marathon but I can't believe that life is soooooo easy, sooooooo much easier than I ever thought for my whole life."
    When you're able to feel better about something and you watch what happens in your experience, then you get to see for yourself what Abraham is talking about. That's why they keep saying that it's life experience that teaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Because I REALLY am super optimistic about my future right now for the first time of my life (and you guys can tap yourself on the shoulders because you have a big part in it), even on my "hot" topics, to FINALLY clear them up once and for all, topics, I really suffer for so long and than the "solution" is so unbelievable EASY.
    There's no such thing as "once and for all." As Abraham points out -- you can't get it wrong and you never get it done, but since you never get it done, there's no such thing as "once and for all." That sort of gets at why you're not making the sort of progress you're reaching for -- you think the solution is to get "over there" so you can clear things up "once and for all." We're trying to get across to you that where you are is okay and that all you need to do is just feel a little better. Abraham likens it to going on vacation -- the point isn't to get it done as quickly as possible, the point is the journey itself. So when you're trying to hurry up and clear something up once and for all, that's what keeps you stuck where you are. When you relax and accept that it's not necessary or possible to clean things up once and for all, and that where you are is okay, now you can start making some progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Really. I sometimes would like to do even MORE work, but sometimes I think (not after this thread of course) my inspiration (or what you will call it) will give me hints what to do PHYSICALLY because I then really could change my Life sitting on my couch doing the work.
    You'd like to do more work because you think you'll get your stuff faster, or because it feels so much better to FEEL BETTER that you just want to keep feeling better? Yes, when you're able to feel better, what you're supposed to do PHYSICALLY is obvious. That sense of urgency is your resistance. That's the "let's clear this up once and for all" impulse that keeps you stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And because I work on my money vibration everyday multiple times and feel better about the topic everytime I finished the work (I really do) I started this thread. I know now that it's all about the better feeling and alignment and not the things and that all the things, including money, is just the "outer" result of this vibe and when I would focus my work on the outcome money I would focus on the absence of money. And, when I would have shifted my vibration, there would be a change in my outcome, too, but it wasn't. I can show you my papers, it's a lot. So, I have to work on my work, because my work isn't effective at all, obviously.
    You're welcome to give us some examples of the work you're doing and we're more than willing to help you fine tune. While feeling a little better about a particular topic does require a bit of focus and work, it's not something that should take pages and pages and require that you buy 500 new pens because you're running out of ink. Really, moving one step up the EGS and genuinely feeling relief should be enough for things to shift a little, and that's something that just doesn't take the sort of effort you're describing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And of course when I do the work and have no income I have nothing more to do than "waiting" or "do something". Sure I can work more and more (vibrational work) but I don't know even know if that is good way to approach that, because if I would do MORE work after the work I've done, then I would go more up the EGS and that does not work. And what we want is to, step by step, feel better, because otherwise the LoA will get us back from where we started the work.

    And by waiting I don't mean "waiting for tangible evidence". In those moments I just do what makes fun, so I don't even start to think of the idea to look "where is my stuff?!" because I know that this is backwards and not my goal of the work. And I admit that I sometimes drift in this area of "ok now I worked, something happened?" and I know that is not the way to go but that is an really deep habbit and I work on that.
    Here's the thing -- you are where you are. Telling yourself, "I know that is not the way to go but that is a really deep habit" is part of the push and pull that you seem to think constitutes the work, but isn't effective. Perhaps it hasn't come through in what I've written, but one of the fundamental pieces that Abraham is trying to get across is that WHERE WE ARE IS OKAY. So rather than chastising yourself for being in the place of worry (my estimation of where you are based on the words you're using) and talking about how you shouldn't be there and how it's bad to be there and how you should try really hard not to be there, but then argue for why it's really hard not to be there, it's a heck of a lot easier and more effective to just acknowledge that you are where you are and that it's okay. So you're in worry. NO BIG DEAL. Maybe that's not where you want to be or where you want to stay, but a piano isn't going to fall on your head just because you're not feeling the way you want to. Then, once you've let yourself off the hook for being where you are not being able to "clear things up once and for all," all you have to do is soothe yourself into a little bit better place on the EGS. Moving from worry to disappointment doesn't take a lot of effort. It really doesn't. It also doesn't take pages and pages and 500 pens. It's much easier than all that. Also, when you've reached it, you're not drifting into, "Okay, what am I supposed to do?" because you have this visceral sense of relief from the struggle you've been going through. The rest takes care of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And that is not quite true that I want the evidence without having done the job. I have the impression that you think that I really do sit on my ass all day and play computer games, but that was a dramatic way to show you my thoughts. And I sure understand that I can't properly "transmit" all the nuances/details in written form via internet (I don't mean that sarcastic).
    With respect, I've no idea what you do all day, nor is it something I give any thought to. As WB pointed out in another thread, I can only go by what you write. You talked about your inner voice talking mentioning playing computer games all day, so I pointed out the obvious -- that playing computer games isn't the same thing as doing vibrational work and doesn't do anything to soothe the resistance that this voice represents. Again, the obvious thing to me is that if I've got an inner voice criticizing what I'm doing, then the answer is to soothe that feeling. Perhaps you perceived that as me being critical in a way that I don't intend, but all I can ever do is answer the questions as they're asked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •