Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Feeling better... how does the manifestation-process look like?

  1. #11
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141
    @Marc

    I don't have this urge to change the way I feel about some topics right now once and for all. Indeed I appreciate where I am everyday because my life was never better. Of course in comparsion to other lifes that isn't quite of a "nice" life but I am not here to compare myself. I am where I am and I am further than last year. Wouldn't it be nice to have this all cleared up right now? Sure! But that does not work and I acknowledge that. And because of that I work every day to feel better a little bit more than yesterday until I someday won't feel and experience the negative feeling in the way I do now. With "once and for all" I mean to step out of the suffering-zone step by step. That new desires emerge from there is true and it will go on and go on, but then I won't on the lower parts of the EGS. I mean, that is what the Teachings help us to do, with knowledge and processes.

    When I am home later or tomorrow I will share some of my last work. But for now: When I do the work on paper I 99 % of the time find some BFT like in APOE or Focus Wheel or "Wouldn't it be nice" or List of pos. Aspects, depends on the way I feel then. I rarely say (1 %) "I am on worry (or whatever) and now will find thoughts to go to doubt." It is more that I do the work (like BFT) until I am out of the negative zone, just like in APOE and really feel like the positive hormones are dropped into my stomach. Thats is usually where my face starts smiling automatically. It appears to me that my understanding of "feeling better" is different from the perception of you and others. Ah, and I write always one page for a process. When there are free lines I "milk" the rest out of the better feeling until the lines are full.

    And I am sorry, it was never my intention to criticize what you wrote. I really appreciate your post and the post of all the other poster.

  2. #12
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I don't have this urge to change the way I feel about some topics right now once and for all.
    Perhaps not, I'm just going by what you've written.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Indeed I appreciate where I am everyday because my life was never better.
    Really? Because in your other posts you talk about how you don't have any income and you have this recurring feeling like you need to DO something even when you're trying to distract yourself, that suggests that maybe you're not in that place of appreciation as much as you're telling yourself you are. Perhaps this is a piece you're misunderstanding that's keeping you from making the kind of progress you're reaching for -- while appreciation is a wonderful thing and if you're able to really appreciate where you it's something you should do. That said, when you're not really in the range of appreciation, it doesn't serve you to try to fake it. Rather, you're better off allowing yourself to feel how you really feel and then just soothe yourself a little than try to get all the way to appreciating where you are when you really don't like where you are.

    Now I don't know how you really feel. Maybe you really do appreciate where you are and feel like your life was never better. I can only go by what you write, and when you talk about how things aren't improving and how you're doing so many pages of work that you're running out of ink, my impression is that there's a discrepancy between where you say you are and the experience you're describing. The thing is that LOA is always going to be honest with you, it's always going to show you what you're offering vibrationally. Accordingly, the thing that serves you most is to be honest with yourself. That's when you start getting traction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Of course in comparsion to other lifes that isn't quite of a "nice" life but I am not here to compare myself. I am where I am and I am further than last year. Wouldn't it be nice to have this all cleared up right now? Sure! But that does not work and I acknowledge that. And because of that I work every day to feel better a little bit more than yesterday until I someday won't feel and experience the negative feeling in the way I do now. With "once and for all" I mean to step out of the suffering-zone step by step. That new desires emerge from there is true and it will go on and go on, but then I won't on the lower parts of the EGS. I mean, that is what the Teachings help us to do, with knowledge and processes.
    Nice sounding words, to be sure. How do these words square with the other things you've written?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    When I am home later or tomorrow I will share some of my last work. But for now: When I do the work on paper I 99 % of the time find some BFT like in APOE or Focus Wheel or "Wouldn't it be nice" or List of pos.
    So here's the thing -- when you're feeling like you're really in a bind because no money's coming in and you feel like you need to DO something right away to fix things, a list of positive aspects or some a bunch of "wouldn't it be nice if..." statements don't really do anything to improve how you feel. That's because those processes are too light and fluffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I rarely say (1 %) "I am on worry (or whatever) and now will find thoughts to go to doubt."
    Why not? Assuming you're at worry (and I can't know for sure -- I'm just giving the example of worry because it's what you're describing sounds like to me), doesn't it make sense to practice the easiest place for you to reach and to do that until it's really easy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    It is more that I do the work (like BFT) until I am out of the negative zone, just like in APOE and really feel like the positive hormones are dropped into my stomach. Thats is usually where my face starts smiling automatically. It appears to me that my understanding of "feeling better" is different from the perception of you and others. Ah, and I write always one page for a process. When there are free lines I "milk" the rest out of the better feeling until the lines are full.
    This gets back to what I was writing in my last post. Assuming you're in worry (and maybe you're somewhere else) it's not necessary to get to a place where "the positive hormones are dropped into your stomach." All you need is to just find a little relief from the feeling place of worry. That's why when you say you don't spend much time being in worry and reaching for disappointment (assuming that where you are is around doubt/worry), I wonder why you don't spend MORE time doing that. It's not the case that LOA magically starts working only when you reach POSITIVE emotion, but ignores what you're doing until then. Rather, when you're willing to just be where you are and then feel just a little better, LOA has to demonstrate to you that your vibration has improved. That's where you start making progress. It's really much easier and much less effort than you're describing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And I am sorry, it was never my intention to criticize what you wrote. I really appreciate your post and the post of all the other poster.
    No need for apologies. I was simply clarifying what my intentions are for the responses I write.

  3. #13
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Really? Because in your other posts you talk about how you don't have any income and you have this recurring feeling like you need to DO something even when you're trying to distract yourself, that suggests that maybe you're not in that place of appreciation as much as you're telling yourself you are. Perhaps this is a piece you're misunderstanding that's keeping you from making the kind of progress you're reaching for -- while appreciation is a wonderful thing and if you're able to really appreciate where you it's something you should do. That said, when you're not really in the range of appreciation, it doesn't serve you to try to fake it. Rather, you're better off allowing yourself to feel how you really feel and then just soothe yourself a little than try to get all the way to appreciating where you are when you really don't like where you are.

    Now I don't know how you really feel. Maybe you really do appreciate where you are and feel like your life was never better. I can only go by what you write, and when you talk about how things aren't improving and how you're doing so many pages of work that you're running out of ink, my impression is that there's a discrepancy between where you say you are and the experience you're describing. The thing is that LOA is always going to be honest with you, it's always going to show you what you're offering vibrationally. Accordingly, the thing that serves you most is to be honest with yourself. That's when you start getting traction.
    Until november, december, my life was all the same and I tried and tried and tried and nothing ever changed and although I had "tools" to create change I was not able to do that. I had the tools, but because I never really progressed in the way I wanted I really felt despair. And then I naturally soothed myself with some LoA-quotes from my prior LoA-book. When I found Abraham Hicks (I am not even sure how and when I finally decided to study this) I felt this huge amount of relief. Because now I am not anymore "that could work for me... but maybe it's just hoax and I still have to go through fear (action based) and I couldn't do that, never worked, because all the LoA-people there are still working like machines and go takle fear in the 'normals people'-way. I can't believe, I am 5 years in this teachings and don't get it." That is GONE! I KNOW that this is easier, this is so different here and that I appreciate everyday, and I appreciate the flat I am living for the first time in my life, after trying and trying. So, what we are talking here is more or less "luxury problems" in applying the teachings. I KNOW that this works, and I can see that this is so much easier than everything before and I only have to practise and learn the teachings, so that I can use them to release resistance. Sure I am in worry of my financial situation (problably now higher because I soothed that whenever I can) but that is luxury problem and I KNOW that this is only temporary. I don't appreciate my financial situation, because here I am not near appreciation. Maybe when I do my work (you can see later in my practise-thread) it begins to feel like appreciation at the end of the process.

    So I don't try to go all the way up the appreciation. Although, sometimes I just go aaaall the emotions through as far as I can, for example, when I am in the GYM and feel depressed (about social situation here), because I like how I really start feeling good and the positive hormons drop into my stomach. That is a situation where I go indeed from emotion to emotion. I know that this is not long-living good feeling. Hope that makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    So here's the thing -- when you're feeling like you're really in a bind because no money's coming in and you feel like you need to DO something right away to fix things, a list of positive aspects or some a bunch of "wouldn't it be nice if..." statements don't really do anything to improve how you feel. That's because those processes are too light and fluffy
    Yes I only do List of positive Aspects or Wouldn't it be nice when I am in a good mood anyway. But good to know, I also use them when I remember them on money or other topics in worry or deeper, just for practise sake. I don't use them when I see that it makes me feel worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Why not? Assuming you're at worry (and I can't know for sure -- I'm just giving the example of worry because it's what you're describing sounds like to me), doesn't it make sense to practice the easiest place for you to reach and to do that until it's really easy?
    Yes that confused me: When I use a Focus Wheel for example, and the destination of the Focus Wheel does always feel better as the next emotion, for me atleast (and I thought that this is normal... or not?) I avoid using stepping up one emotion because in my eyes that would practise a emotion below what I reached with the Focus Wheel. And, I think it's on the MLOA-CD (and in The Vortex somewhere), Abraham talks about when I practised the new thought I NEVER have to do that again, I never have to "clean" up this emotion again.

    Yesterday I applied your suggestions all the time, because it is easy, but I often don't know where I am and I sometimes can't tell that for sure. So I guessed as good as I could and just thought thoughts one or two higher on the EGS. Did it work? Maybe my expectations are higher, that one step higher feels noticable better and not "micro" better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    This gets back to what I was writing in my last post. Assuming you're in worry (and maybe you're somewhere else) it's not necessary to get to a place where "the positive hormones are dropped into your stomach." All you need is to just find a little relief from the feeling place of worry. That's why when you say you don't spend much time being in worry and reaching for disappointment (assuming that where you are is around doubt/worry), I wonder why you don't spend MORE time doing that. It's not the case that LOA magically starts working only when you reach POSITIVE emotion, but ignores what you're doing until then. Rather, when you're willing to just be where you are and then feel just a little better, LOA has to demonstrate to you that your vibration has improved. That's where you start making progress. It's really much easier and much less effort than you're describing.
    Good to know. Not sure why I do this so "complicated". Thats means for me that I can sooth much more in my day, because I depend most of the time on pen and paper and concentration/sitting down, because it takes time for me until the relief thoughts "drop". Of course I don't have to do this, when I "just" select the next higher thought on the EGS.

  4. #14
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141
    Hi Marc, I posted some work on my practising thread: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post975674

    It's interesting to me: How do you determine your emotional set point with certainty? I feel things about topics, but it's so vary and thats makes it more difficult to me to find BFT the way you suggest it.*

    And, I started what you suggested and on topics where I can identify my emotional set point, it really is much easier than to sit down, when there is no possibility to do that, and, because reaching for the next feeling place isn't so hard (you're right), and it's get easier and easier the whole day, when we do this 100 of times a day. I sensed that I am always on worry on nearly all topics, but that can't be true. As a reason, I am the whole day on nearly all topics in disappointment as an improvement. Funny.

    *How does that feel? Hm. It can be worry, because I worry not to feel better and to make progress. It can be dissapointment, because I read the books and don't get it. It can be powerlessness, because I have no power to really work on that. Let's look at the manifestations: I need help to get forward: powerlessness; I can use nearly everything if I want.

    Greetings.

  5. #15
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    Hi Marc, I posted some work on my practising thread: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post975674
    I'll take a look and comment on it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    It's interesting to me: How do you determine your emotional set point with certainty?
    Well, look at what's manifesting in your life. What's your emotional reaction to those things? But here's the thing, is it really necessary to determine it with laser-like precision? Especially at first? NO. You have a general sense of where it is. Do you feel good or do you feel bad? You know the difference. Then, once you know which half of the EGS you're on, you can narrow it down further. For example, if you're not feeling good, do you feel more like powerlessness or more like frustration? You just keep narrowing it down until you've got a decent sense of where you are. Now that said, to a large extent it doesn't matter. You can just reaching for something that feels BETTER regardless of where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I feel things about topics, but it's so vary and thats makes it more difficult to me to find BFT the way you suggest it.*
    You may have topics that produce different emotions, but I suggest that you don't have as much variance on a topic as you may think. LOA isn't going to let you bounce around on one topic, you're going to have a pretty stable vibration on each topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    And, I started what you suggested and on topics where I can identify my emotional set point, it really is much easier than to sit down, when there is no possibility to do that, and, because reaching for the next feeling place isn't so hard (you're right), and it's get easier and easier the whole day, when we do this 100 of times a day.
    I agree. It isn't a lot effort, it's really more about making a small, easily reachable change and doing it over and over and over as it gets easier and easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I sensed that I am always on worry on nearly all topics, but that can't be true.
    Why not? To me it makes sense that you've established a vibrational pattern, and the more you practice a particular feeling, the more it influences other topics to be more like that feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    As a reason, I am the whole day on nearly all topics in disappointment as an improvement. Funny.
    You say "funny," I say "set point."
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    *How does that feel? Hm. It can be worry, because I worry not to feel better and to make progress. It can be dissapointment, because I read the books and don't get it. It can be powerlessness, because I have no power to really work on that. Let's look at the manifestations: I need help to get forward: powerlessness; I can use nearly everything if I want.
    Asking how this feels isn't an intellectual exercise. It's not trying to decide whether a particular label could theoretically fit. Worry FEELS much different then powerlessness, Frustration FEELS much different that disappointment. As Abraham points out, words don't teach, life experience teaches. A big chunk of this process is learning what these different emotional places actually feel like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •