Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from India?

Anyone from India?

Hey Abers,

Are there any active members here from India, would love to connect with more people with you guys!

Here's one of a number of existing threads:
    Anyone from India?

Hey I am from India! Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    Hey Abers,

Are there any active members here from India, would love to connect with more people with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by krispydeliciouspizza! View Post
    Hey I am from India! Hello!
    Hey Krispy! How are you doing? And which part of India are you from?

Hi! I'm from New Delhi! Joined just recently, and it's been the best decision. What part of India are you from? And what all are you trying to make happen! ?

Hi! I'm from New Delhi! Joined just recently, and it's been the best decision. What part of India are you from? And what all are you trying to make happen! ?
    Hey, I put up in Gurgaon so we live nearby
    My main focus is on clearing my CA Final Exam in May. Wbu?

Well for me, it's a good income, great career, and many bodily changes and manifestations. And also a much better chilled confident attitude. I'm working on money right now though, and I clearly feel much relieved about this subject of money. As I'm with honesty dealing with my real feelings and thoughts on money, like putting the problem on the table, not happy-face-sticker-ing money.
    So CA did you say?! woah.. that's a lot of study I hear. Proud of you babe, it's gonna be great when you become a CA!

Well for me, it's a good income, great career, and many bodily changes and manifestations. And also a much better chilled confident attitude. I'm working on money right now though, and I clearly feel much relieved about this subject of money. As I'm with honesty dealing with my real feelings and thoughts on money, like putting the problem on the table, not happy-face-sticker-ing money.
    So CA did you say?! woah.. that's a lot of study I hear. Proud of you babe, it's gonna be great when you become a CA!
    That's great! Happy-face-stickering is common with ppl who are initially introduced to Abraham. I'm also looking to make bodily changes too.
    Yeah lots of study to do! Thanks a lot

Hey I was thinking since we're both from Delhi NCR, we could practice some of these teachings together over phone. I've seen that when I'm talking positively to someone it helps a lot than when I do it in my head. Also, it helps with the discipline factor. It only takes a few minutes for 4-5 days to shift yourself positively on any subject and create new thought patterns.

Let me know what you think.

That sure is a great idea. We can text although I can help you build momentum.