Thread: Hi everyone - Checking in from near Leicester in England

Cool Hi everyone - Checking in from near Leicester in England

I have been learning more about who I really am for over a year now and really enjoying the ride so far
    I felt like I manifested something the other day - a single silver earring that someone had lost!
    But laughing apart, I did feel something about it and picked it up and kept it in my pocket. Even though I feel a bit squeamish that it has been through someone else's ear!! yuck.

It proved that I can manifest.

I am usually a very solitary person but I am married with children so not alone. I do have friends from a different part of my life that if I need them they are still there but where I live now I find it hard to connect with anyone. Resistance I think. I will do some focus wheels on that.

Anyway, I feel appreciative to be part of the group and look forward to connecting and expanding more. Andi.

Welcome to the Forum, AT!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and to tell us a little bit about your path to us. Have fun!

Thanks, WellBeing, Just feeling my way around the place. Appreciate you connecting with me.