Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Me and the Cruise

I feel it from you that the molding of the clay, the details of the journey, are all now being TREASURED by you. It feels so good to think of this!! Yes yes yes!!

I am looking for a house (indulge me a moment since I'm not looking for a boat house to cruise on! ) and I saw one today that seemed perfect on the internet. It checked all the wanted boxes. And when I saw it today, instead of being disappointed which is where I noticed I would be before, I had this thought "it's not good enough for me" and then anticipation of what's to come. Not that there is anything wrong with Disappointment, but to have that knee-jerk vibe be higher?!?!? What a satisfying thought (thinking of the quote songbird posted on her intuition thread). Yes, it's Satisfying to think that there is something better. Yay me! I'm molding it into place. It's coming! In perfect timing! In fact, I didn't want it to be the perfect house right now because we aren't ready to move yet!!

Satisfaction as you look back on how you got here. Oh that feels so good.

Bon Voyage. Good journey.

Yes, it's been a good journey so far, and you haven't even left home yet!!

I so appreciate you, dear one. And everyone who has been or will be a cooperative component for this magnificent cruise !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    And everyone who has been or will be a cooperative component for this magnificent cruise !!!!
    Including those you might have previously told a story of "not liking"? Because all of that are cooperative components.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Including those you might have previously told a story of "not liking"? Because all of that are cooperative components.
    Exactly. Although it doesn't usually feel like it at the time. (And that's ok too)

I do appreciate cooperative coincidence and personal evolution as I practice the teachings and appreciate life

Exactly. Although it doesn't usually feel like it at the time. (And that's ok too)

,yep .

and! now I can appreciate those times cos I know I am shooting off rockets of desire when I experience anger and dissatisfaction
    I appreciate rockets of desire I love to think about those rockets when i'm feeling icky

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    ,yep .

and! now I can appreciate those times cos I know I am shooting off rockets of desire when I experience anger and dissatisfaction
    I appreciate rockets of desire I love to think about those rockets when i'm feeling icky
    "It's alright, and it's ALL RIGHT." Abe, some cruise, lol. (I think it was the Canary Islands one). This is my go-to when I'm feeling off.

Abe are so funny. Rockets of desire. What a great image that conjures!! I once texted a friend "rockets of desire" and it autocorrected to "rockers of desire". We decided that must be for when we get really really old.

I appreciate the block of thought that Esther translates in her homespun lingo.
    I appreciate ducking autocorrect on my phone! (That one's for K!)
    I appreciate that there are cruises and workshops and people that go on them and report back to us landlubbers!

I appreciate that my own cruise experience will come in perfect timing. Especially since I plan on going with all my forum friends!! What fun we will have!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Good morning everyone!
    Venus, Tree, Leslie, Summerdream, Paul, lemon! So much love to ALL of you and thank you for being.

Bon Voyage in all ways!
    I soooo appreciate all of you in all the unique ways.
    How rich we are.
    How free we are.
    How good life is!

I plan on going with all my forum friends!! What fun we will have!!
    I LIKE THAT!!! And, donīt we do this, ALREADY!?

I had this thought "it's not good enough for me" and then anticipation of what's to come. Not that there is anything wrong with Disappointment, but to have that knee-jerk vibe be higher?!?!? What a satisfying thought (thinking of the quote songbird posted on her intuition thread). Yes, it's Satisfying to think that there is something better. Yay me! I'm molding it into place. It's coming! In perfect timing!
    I love, love love this!!!
    Itīs SATISFYING.
    Itīs even thrilling.
    So eager for more- while HAPPY here.
    Going from good to even better, eternally.

Sometimes taking the hit in the gut, but balancing so fast, and then finding the wanted upside.
    Having had a reminder, a small wake-up-call, that shows me- it could be BETTER.

I so love living this.
    Satisfied, satisfied, satisfied, satisfied!

Here is songbirds wonderful quote:

HS
    I find myself not trusting those signs.

Abe
    Stop that!
    -So, what your saying is, that you've got some habits of thought, some disbelief about something. But your managing to quiet your mind, and your able to suspend your disbelief.
    And then, when the impulse comes, the sign, or the awareness of it- as soon as you get focused upon it, the disbelief comes back up again. Well, just keep going and after a while, that disbelief will not keep coming back up!

But here's the thing that we really want you to hear, all of you to hear.
    Most would say, well, until what I want manifests, I wont believe it. We say, you have got to have some faith or trust in the process!

So weīre asking you not to feel certainty about it, and not to need it to manifest, because that's what gooses up the distrust. Because REALITY is confirming that you shouldn't believe it- because it hasn't happened.

So, reality will ALWAYS PROVE,
    that your DREAM is not happening, or at least that
    it hasn't happened YET!

-And that's the whole point of this conversation that were having these days. Were asking you, not to look for TRUST or BELIEF, because that might be over here, closer to the manifestation.

Were just asking you to feel satisfied in the THOUGHT.

So, when you see the Sign, it could be really SATISFYING to you.
    -You see what were getting at: The thought just feels good.

So, if your looking for SATISFACTION of the thought. Not POWER to create it in my experience right now. (...) Just feel that satisfaction,
    and in time that satisfaction will turn to trust.

If it feels like mistrust instead of satisfaction, then it cant turn to trust. Do you hear that?
    So if you find satisfaction, it can turn to more satisfaction, and more and more, and turn to trust, and then it can come to belief, and then it can turn to knowing, and then it turns to REALITY. This full blown manifested in every way, so that it can be translated by all of your physical senses, and so can others.

But in the beginning, just ask for Satisfaction.
    Not proof, not evidence, not momentum, just satisfaction:

"Ooooh, that thought felt good,
    -Ooh that thought felt good,
    -That thought feels good,
    -That is such a satisfying thought."

from the clip Abraham 2017 - trusting the signs Atlanta 2017

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I love the "excuse" that this cruise is, to become even more free about what I think that other people desire from me.

This is big. I didnīt know how big, until I was running into my own resistance.
    THANK YOU contrast! Thank you, clarity.
    Thank you BS that Iīm hearing from people that I didnīt expect BS from

Its "making me" let loose, let go, give up all attempts to clarify or explain or win them over.
    I BECOME FREE, in it.
    And thatīs such a gift, a gift that I asked for:
    I wanted to drop it all, for solely practicing unconditional love.
    Hmmm, and doing that feels soooo good!

"People will love you, people will hate you.
    And nothing of it will have anything to do with you."

Abe.

I so appreciate my clarity that comes when I drop the need to be understood.
    I drop the by-default-attempts to explain and win ease and light.

Source understands me fully, and I let that be enough.
    Itīs just about joyful rendezvouses with those who are a match, now-
    while knowing- as WB said, that those who give us contrast are cooperative, too.
    I take from them what I missed.
    I take from them what wants to be looked at from the RIGHT side- BY ME.

Itīs about ME; focusing in appreciation!
    Itīs about ME not rocking my own boat.
    And I stop rocking my boat, each day, more!!

I so get that.
    I am THANKFUL.
    I am in such ease and peace.
    I AM SO HAPPY about being so easy and peaceful and in love.
    Now I look forwards!! I steer into the light within the light.
    I focus on lining up with sheer friendliness! Light, love, laughter.
    Friendly. Sweet, warm. Cozy. TITITO and FUN!
    Dancing happily ever after together, on the highflying discs!

Cutting out the drama. Being JOYFUL. Being in love with each other.
    Being sweet, sparkling and brilliant.
    Being delighted. Being on a love-feast, cradled on the ocean of peace.

It’s ever so much more satisfying
    to get into a blissful place and attract
    a blissful person and live blissfully hereafter
    than to be in a negative place
    and attract a negative partner and then try to get
    happy from that negative place.

Excerpted from Los Angeles, CA on 2/2/97

Beautifully blending Elke
    I love you
    I love everyone here

I love that the Universe holds the essence of each one's desire in every moment
    I love witnessing the magic and unfolding
    I love your cruise...your dream coming true

I love your cruise and your dream coming true