Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Me and the Cruise

I'm so happy you have your handsome husband as your companion on this adventure. He feels part of our family.

I think I told you I dreamed about him once. I can't remember now, but he definitely showed up as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    oh yes indeed! the newness, excitement and exhilaration must be over the moon and so much fun.

I am excited with you

and , I am one who understands that particular meaning of bravery! you are so awesome and I applaud your bravery as I always applaud my own
    I love this too, Lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I love this too, Lemon.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    DH and Felix, our oldest son

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I'm so happy you have your handsome husband as your companion on this adventure. He feels part of our family.

I think I told you I dreamed about him once. I can't remember now, but he definitely showed up as a friend.
    He sends loving greetings to you, and all who are involved in this! He feels blessed to be drawn in into something so beautiful and meaningful as this gathering of "virtual friends", its so precious for both of us.

Now hes already home -his holidays have started- and we had the most amazing drive through the scenic roads of our landscape, having our breakfast-picnic and pondering Abe in all sorts of ways. He became lately the manager of a quite large segment of his company- aka, a much bigger segment than before, and he realized that the "old ways" of leadership will now just not work anymore.

So he is so eager and ready to dive into the full abeish ways, now, and he is so curious for the cruises answers in all ways.

This is a definite turning-point, for both of us. I just came across this epic, goosebumpy closure of Stamford below, and I am shooting another deliberate rocket. I want this cruise to be so EPIC, so intense, so new and so clear as this rampage, below.
    I want it to hold such elating answers and promises and new goals to evolve up to, to mold ourselves into.
    I want it to be on the furtherest leading edge, and I want to be FULLY up to speed, with it.

Ahh, this will be such fun! This will be such elating thrill! It will be such a delicious rush ride.

THANK YOU LIFE!!

We want to remind you, that the desire that you hold as you point your self in the direction of this gathering, is a very powerful energy that actually is the momentum of the wave we where talking about earlier.

Your desire that you where born with,
    your desire that you goosed up in this interaction,
    in this life experience,
    has created a very powerful current, a wave that is relentless,
    that just keeps coming and coming so there is no urgency ever,
    its not like you are going to have any long standing opportunity
    to miss this boat, to miss this wave,
    it is a certain thing.

We can say to you, especially to those who are gathered here today that the desire you have held for a long time and the current that has amassed as a result of that and the willingness to participate and allow your thoughts to be guided and influenced a bit by us, and your sub sequential willingness to guide your own thoughts based upon how you feel, the new seed that was not planted within you today but we felt it coming into stronger position, so it is blossoming into a stronger way and you are going to feel the evidence of it as you move through your days and immediately days to follow.

You are in a place, and we can say it with certainty,
    you are in a place of understanding the importance the way you feel like you have never felt it before. And you are a body of people who understand it, like nobody or people on the planet have understood it before.

In other words you get it, we felt you get it, we knew you get it, we where there when you got it, we reveled when you got it, we are milking the fact that you did get it, we are exhilarated you got it, we are renewed because you got it- you now understand the importance of the way you feel and now you understand that everything in your world and all your physical senses are all about your ability to define in visceral literal physical ways what life really is,

it is a feeling experience,
    because it is a vibrational experience.

So you have done something that most never do: You have moved your experience from thinking into feeling, which means, from thought into vibration. Now, thought is vibration, but you are now doing it in a way that is more refined. It will be easier for you than it has ever been before.

You don’t know it- You have taken a quantum leap forward. You are not really understanding it yet, because the 30 days hasn’t passed. You are not really getting what we are getting- that you helped us to get, because you have not been residing on that HFD long enough for you to really understand the magnitude what has taken place here. (...)

There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have.
    There is nothing off limits to you.

And the step 4 part of this equation is you are now in a position, where you can begin to define with more clarity then you have ever defined before, and with more confidence you have been able to master before, and understanding, that you can reach for things that you have previously not even allowed yourself, or giving yourself permission to reach for.

You have the ability to cash peace upon this earth.
    You have the ability to help those not eating find food.
    You have the ability to help your planet in all ways
    you have been currently worrying about.

You have the ability to those who feel insecure
    to find their feelings of more security.
    You have the ability to have that vehicle you want.
    You have the ability to live in that dream house
    or find that partner you have been looking for:

There is nothing that is off limits for you.

Stamford Sept. 2013
    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks. Wake up with the attitude of appreciation!

Hi dear POE,
    I just finished reading this whole cruise-thread of appreciation and joy and it was and still is soooo much fun and uplifting and giggling and eagerly anticipating with you
    Reading or rather absorbing this and feeling your joy and awe and anticipation has raised my vibes even more.
    I just want to THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart for sharing so much and being a true beacon of this awesome Abeforum

And I am already very excited about reading your "cruise-report". Wish you sooooo much joy and magical moments

Welcome back to the Forum, Manakaname!

ThankYou it's my pleasure

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post
    Hi dear POE,
    I just finished reading this whole cruise-thread of appreciation and joy and it was and still is soooo much fun and uplifting and giggling and eagerly anticipating with you
    Reading or rather absorbing this and feeling your joy and awe and anticipation has raised my vibes even more.
    I just want to THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart for sharing so much and being a true beacon of this awesome Abeforum

And I am already very excited about reading your "cruise-report". Wish you sooooo much joy and magical moments
    You have no idea how perfectly timed your post was, SO uplifting and joyful for me! Thanks a ton!

when will you begin the journey from elfengarten? how fun and exciting that you are enjoying the vacation already and on your way soon

Smile

[QUOTE=paradise-on-earth;988900] EXACTLY!! I asked this question once to Anjii from this Forum (maybe she still reads here?) -she travels the globe and I so adore her for that. It sounded so easy from her! And I guess, it IS about some practice... becoming used to and skilled in, as with every art. And of course, being aligned and expectant!

We are all in this TOGETHER!

She was compelled to read here right in time, it seems Travelling is easy for me, as is adapting to new things, the unknown, if you will. That is what I came here for. No practice needed. I love to not know, what to do and just go with the flow
    I needed to become used to and become skilled in settling and getting a university degree and raising my kids and doing my job and I did. That was never an art that flowed effortlessly, but travelling is, for me
    I am so excited for you and your cruise experience, you go, girl!