Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Me and the Cruise

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Livingadream

It´s an awesome itinerary, isn´t it! SO MUCH JOY, so many meaningful "goals"!
    It´s such delightful excuse to rampage...

Day 1 of the cruise-
    Embarking at Barcelona!

...It's where Scripting will really serve you. Where you begin to put your
    conscious mind toward the specifics of how you would like something
    to play out, in detail.

-Not with the purpose of making something happen,
    but with the purpose
    of giving yourself pleasure from the descriptive phase.

Seattle, July 2015

I, again, feel the NEW BEGINNING.
    So many new doors. So many "first times". I passed on a big ferry from Germany to Sweden, and on a small one from the German mainland to an island in the North-Sea, and from Seattle to Vancouver, and also across the Lake Michigan- but never before had I been on an "real" ocean-liner!

While, it was "the beginning" of my own story of life so far, as my mother insisted to catch up with my father who emigrated with age 19 to Canada. Even she was only 17, she promised to hide as stowaway on a ship if her parents wouldn´t allow her the passage legally, and so- they did, and 1 year later I was born in the Rockymountains, in the deepest winter.

When my mother told me the old stories I always thought how beautiful and fascinating it must be to travel by ship! So many names and terms became glowing and fascinating to me, when I was a child. "Ozeandampfer", ocean-liner, is one of these words.
    "Meer", ocean, is another. I get goosebumps when I say these words. I feel the promising vibe when I relax into this words. They are touchstones for adventure and distance.

And, I so LOVE the sounds of the coast. I love the smell of the sea. I love the sound of the waves, and I feel the eagerness within my heart even now, when I think of traveling abroad. Now, it will happen.

I see us, approaching the huge beautiful vessel.
    I feel us, entering the ship. I love imagining how we explore this awesome giant, and take in it´s luxurious beauty. I love my life, for it has brought me here! I feel the spanish sun on my skin and wave good-bye to the shore. I feel the lovely movement of the ship, taking off to sail.
    I feel free. I feel eager. I feel such deep, deep appreciation for this experience. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you, life! This is so good. This is so beautiful!

Why is this so SATISFYING?

It satisfies me so deeply because it RESONATES.
    It fulfills a momentum that is going since so long.
    This is "Me" in so many ways. This is so ME.

-By the way, who is interested in a description from someobody who already lived this...
    I love the story that ilovecake had written about that:

Virtual Reality of an Abraham Cruise

Be ADVENTUROUS!

You can do ANYTHING, you see!

You can do ANYTHING. There is nothing off limits for you.

In a sense, you are saying: There was something difficult,
    that happened to me, and I figured it out. But now,
    there is something else that I can´t figure out!
    And we say, well, you´r wiser than that!

(...) Because if this time-space-reality has the wherewithal
    to give you a desire, it has the wherewithal to deliver
    the full, conditional, manifestational,
    evidential, materialistic results!

Iow, you can be denied NOTHING,
    now where you know what you know!

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

Such a story of your parents! So romantic 😍
    I love Europe ❤ I already catch myself thinking about me and my huge baggage on this cruise 😍😍😍

Livingadream
    thank you for this BIG beautiful reminder, and inspiration really how to tell a new story about my parents! That´s so big for me. YES, they have been such adventurous, daring and romantic couple! It was short... but, now I´m inspired now to see it a bit like this:

...a short dance, and then Good Bye.
    And from that, no matter what was, MY LIFE came...

I SO APPRECIATE that.
    I love thinking that just appreciating what was, for the sake of what came from it, is such healing, aligning beauty.
    I digged out my photoalbum from the time before my birth, and looking at the pictures feels so good. It melts my old, trained, silly resistances. It feels as celebrating all the wanted. It feels as making peace, big times. Maybe my father, from PPE, is helping me, with that?
    It feels like light. It feels like joy.
    It feels so easy.

THANK YOU, Livingadream!, THANK YOU Mutti, THANK YOU Papi!

Thank you life. Oh it was SO WORTH IT. I so love my life.

Life is wonderful for itself. Really lucky we are, for be who we are. For simply be 😍😍😍

The Cruise and Me

I love pondering the next day in line!

It feels so abundant.
    It feels as exploring a treasure-trove. It feels as endless opportunities to
    dream up wanted exeriences and bask in them.

It feels as, again, a filling in of childhood-Grids, and a re-activating of sparkling glowing shiny "words": CAMARGUE. When I was a child, I was reading endlessly, and I was deeply in love with all horses. How the novels and adventure-tales of the vagabonds and gypsies had captured my mind! How the descriptions of thy myths, the magic and mystic, of the poor, almost abandoned swamp-land on the southern french shore had soaked itself into me...

Day 2: Camargue (at Sete)

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

I want to see the black gardians on their white horses.
    I want to see the longhorned black bulls. I want to see the pink flamingos.
    I want to feel the land of the Gypsy´s. I want to UNDERSTAND the beauty of the fairytales of my childhood.
    I want to feel the depth of this myths. I want to realize it, in my heart.
    And I want to be so HAPPY, in it!

It feels as coming full circle, once more.
    It feels as closing one life and building fresh and new and so much MORE, looking forwards! It feels FULL and it is so meaningful to find closure, and let the old go, and jump into alive fresh fullness of the thrilling beautiful leading edge. It feels so promising. It feels so rich! It feels wonderful.

When you focus upon the beauty of something ONLY,
    you activate the beauty of it within YOU,
    so that it and you are one vibration.

Abraham-Hicks, Asheville, NC, 4.30.06

dear beloved friend Elke....

this is an extract from my I love loving you thread from 2012
    I have so much fun to be with you on that cruise
    and I have to confess that many times when I was on places
    in my phantasie and IMA-GE- NATION... it is enough
    I feel so much happyness like being nourished and enoughness

so my vortex must really be amazing

as a child I loved geographie
    and so on I experienced travels and home change

love Venus

"We want to call an idea tangible
    because when it moves into your grid
    you hear it
    you feel it
    you know it
    you sense it
    you get it."

Abraham- Seattle Aug. 2012

Venus What an incredibly beautiful post, with such a delightful quote!

it is enough
    I feel so much happyness like being nourished and enoughness

...so true... it is ENOUGH, in this moment, it´s so fulfilling -it is SATISFYING in the wonderful fullness, while you dream the dream, and have your hands in the vibrational clay! And then, when the physical manifestation fills in... it´s even MORE, in all it´s fascinating specificness, that we couldn´t even ponder. All this fragrances and tastes and sights and colors, all this rendezvouses in all this surprise and delight.

MORE MORE MORE; eternally!

Me and the Cruise.

Côte d´Azur.

"Côte d´Azur"... the azure-blue Coast.
    That is the name that I grew up with, when it was about the French Riviera.
    WHAT A NAME. I have goosebumps each time I think, say or write the word.
    Côte d´Azur.
    Côte d´Azur! Ahhhhhh, Côte d´Azur...
    And, there is a sweet story as well, as my neighbors village sounds as "Côte d´Azur" as well, when the locals pronounce it- even it means something totally different. So in the very first time I was really mixed up about it, until someone explained it to me. And then, I wrote a novel around it!

Day 3- Côte d’Azur- French Riviera,
    (via the harbor of Toulon), visiting Saint Tropez and Provence

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

I want to see the azur-blue coast!
    I want to feel the sun in my face and the warm winds around my body, while I feast upon the awesome color of the sea. I want to see the pittoresk cliffs! I want to see the pink- and yellow villages.

I want to see the beaches where Brigitte Bardot made the "shocking" liberating movie
    Et Dieu créa la Femme, where shewas toying around celebrating her sexual freedom, got celebrated and adored, and I want to see the tiny fishing-village where the myths say that she got raised: SAINT TROPEZ.

Ahhh again, I get goosebumps when I hear this word!
    It stands for what got disdained by those who raised me: Glamour. The world of the Rich and the Beautiful. Sexiness. Wealth. The playground of the Jetset! And very generally: The south, the Mediterranean- and especially THE CÔTE d´AZUR!

I want to see and shop the specialities of the Provence. I want to watch amazing Yachts coming in and sailing out, of the so-called most beautiful harbor of the world! 1 week after we´ll visit St Tropez, there will be one of the most beautiful regattas, the Les Voiles de Saint Tropez, and I want to see some of it´s beautiful wooden sail-ships, already.

Of course I would LOVE to see and smell and FEEL the lavender, and the stunning hum of the bees around it, and it´s awesome air filled with fragrance. But not this time, it´s much too late in the year. While I WANT to see the fields of sunflowers! I want to see the beautiful shabby chic of the worn plastered houses that say "Southern Europe" so intensely.

I want to walk hand in hand with DH and soak it all in- all that makes the Côte d´Azur SO MEANINGFUL to me!

Why is this so... SATISFYING?

Its surrendering into such dear visions that I hold in so many ways since so long. It´s manifesting the Dolce Vita, or better said- as we are still in France...
    vivre comme un coq en pâte. Beautiful abundance, sweetness of life, relaxed, open, wide, in sweet deliciousness!
    Yes, yes, YES!!!

Your calling is to satisfy yourself.

Abe
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 03-27-2017 at 09:03 AM.

I want to go !!!!!!
    I wish I have the opportunity one day!!!

popitzik!

I want to go !!!!!!
    I wish I have the opportunity one day!!!

If you can believe it- and can conceive it, you can achieve it.

Denver, September 2012

I don´t know nothing about the real Nizza (Nice) other than that this is a word or name again, that gives me goosebumps! My love for it got coined into me deeply by the German title of the movie "How to catch a thief": "Über den Dächern von Nizza" (Over the roofs of Nice).

I.LOVED.THIS.MOVIE.

When I was a child, and when I was a teen, I loved everything about it!
    I loved the lighthearted air of it- this mixture of glamour, beauty, ease, fun, authenticity and lack of it, abundance, the thrilling story around a refined man and the beautiful women who, confidently, court him.

I loved the style. I loved the clothes. I loved the fireworks and the motorboats. I loved the Côte d´Azur. I loved the awesome curved lightblue beautiful Sunbeam convertible!
    I loved Grace Kelly and Cary Grant. I loved her way to smile, to move and to dress, and I always wanted to be a confident abundant Lady, like her. Also, without really deliberately realizing, the archetype of "Cary Grant" became the rolemodel for this true Gentleman, warmhearted but cool, souvereign and supersexy in this stunning sophisticated way, and how bold that became, the more he aged!- which is all that I am still looking for, in every interesting man- and
    what I have married.

...That is enough for me to know for now, and to be just and only CURIOUS for experiencing the real Nice!

Day 4:
    Côte d’Azur- French Riviera, -Nizza (Nice).

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

I want to see beauty! I want to see the Belle Epoque. I want to understand it. I want to FEEL the glamour. I want to feel elated, elegant, sophisticated. I want to ENJOY delightful surprise along this lines.
    I want to experience the dream coming true. I want it to manifest in all good ways in my life. I want to laugh and bask and indulge myself in this manifested, specific sweetness of Paradise on Earth.

It´s magic. It´s CONFIDENT. It´s sophisticated. It is who I am since long. It´s who DH really is. This is us! This is so good!

Appreciation is not something you do,

but something that you are.

It's not an action.

Philadelphia, Oct. 2013