Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Me and the Cruise

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Leaving the French Riviera!
    .................................................. ....Coming to ROME.

The God Jupiter/Jove predicted "eternal life and endless expansion" to the city of Rome- for as long there will be humans on earth.

Also, "all paths are leading to Rome", and Rome was the center of a world empire- and still is known as one of the most charismatic cities in the world, with almost 3 million citizens. Well -I have to admit, the superfamous "eternal city" has me supercurious!

This
    description is copied from the description of our Roman shore-excursion,
    that DH and me have booked for day 5:

• Enjoy a relaxing drive through the Etruscan Countryside, passing Vatican City, Lungotevere, and the Ara Pacis.
    • See the Via Veneto, the symbol of the Italian dolce vita, Piazza Venezia, and 17th century Villa Borghese and gardens.
    • Marvel at iconic historic landmarks in Rome, including the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Circus Maximus.
    • Journey to St. Peter’s Basilica—the largest church in the world—in St. Peter’s Square.

Day 5- entering the Thyrrenian Sea, Rom (Rome) via Civitavecchia

...It's where Scripting will really serve you. Where you begin to put your
    conscious mind toward the specifics of how you would like something
    to play out, in detail.

-Not with the purpose of making something happen,
    but with the purpose
    of giving yourself pleasure from the descriptive phase.

Seattle, July 2015

I want to see and FEEL the fascination of the "eternal city", that breathes at least 3000 years of intense history. I want to FEEL history. I want to feast my eyes on extraordinary.

I want to realize ancient culture, meeting the atomic age! I want to experience a bit of one of the most thrilling supercities.

I want to SEE. I want to understand. I want to love. I want to FEEL, what Rome has in store for me! I want to be surprised and delighted. I want to be stunned. I want this to be extraordinary!

Why is this so SATISFYING?

It feels already as meeting a super-celebrity.
    It feels eager. It feels curious. It is different than with any other city I ever approached: This is MORE, in a certain yet not describabe way, for me. I feel honored to feel invited!

The past has always been, and will always be,
    the support for the now:
    The understanding, that you hold now-
    because of ALL OF THAT.

Abe

Day 6 is, besides others, a bit of a bow from me at Sophia Loren, who got born on the brink of Naples- just besides the volcanic, active "Solfatara" at Pozzuoli.
    Loren- in her resilience, awesome dramatic beauty, her attitude, passion, great wisdom and being such an adorably deeply good soul, always was a wonderful rolemodel for me. And when I read her cookbook, full of childhood-memories, I knew I had to visit the place that coined her!

S. Loren, here 80 years old

Mt. Vesuvius and Naples, surrounding him

the Solfatara

Naple is said to be the origin of Pizza.
    I am more impressed by the Neapolitans, dealing with a big difference of poverty and richness of their citizens, as also too much garbage- while not just being intensely affected by the Mafia, the Camorra- but also living on a highly active volcanic piece of earth and directly side by side with the active Vesuvius, that is present in every moment. It´s known that this people embrace the "danger" as accepted and even stimulating, everyday´s part of their life.

The Vesuvius is called "mountain of fate" and rated as one of the most dangerous vulcanos worldwide, as he tends to be calm for long periods of times and then erupts in extreme ways. 3 millions of people living extremely close by would be hard to evacuate, even when signs of an volcanic event could be given early. HOW dangerous the volcano really is, is proved by the story of the also very close by ancient town of Pompeii, that got completely buried and hidden in hot ashes 2000 years ago, which killed all citizens there in minutes. The "Solfatara" is an maybe even more dangerous part of the volcanic system, that causes not just steady gas eruptions but earthquakes.

It impresses me to ponder the ADVENTURE of living face to face everyday with such a huge, potentially life-threatening power. It is said that this is part of the passion of life, that Neapolitans express.

If we were in your physical shoes,
    we´d live out there on the EDGE of adventure,
    understanding that
    wellbeing will follow us wherever we go.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - Tsunamis, Hurricanes and Earth Changes

Day 6 - Neapel (Naples) and Vesuvius

Here is the description of the shore-excursion that I voted for, on this day:

Embark on a scenic panoramic journey past Naples’s iconic landmarks, followed by refreshments at a local café. Begin your adventure with a view of the 13th century Castel Nuovo, a fortress that served as the residence of the kings of Anjou, Aragon, and the Spanish Viceroys. Pass the Piazza della Borsa, home to the stunning Stock Exchange Building, and the Galleria Umberto I, lined with beautiful lamps and 19th century buildings featuring the most elegant shops and cafés in Naples. Visit the Piazza del Plebiscito, one of Naples’s most monumental squares. Admire the 17th century Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera House, and Church of St. Francis. Have your camera ready for unparalleled views of the city from Posillipo Hill. Unwind with a visit to a local Neapolitan café for refreshments. On your drive back to the ship you’ll see Mergellina and the famous Castle of the Egg in Santa Lucia.

And here is the hiking-tour beloved Wolfgang has booked:

This adventurous tour pairs a thrilling 1,000-foot hike to the peak of the active Mt. Vesuvius volcano and a walking tour of the ruins of Pompeii. On the first half of your tour, you’ll brave a hike to the summit of Mt. Vesuvius for incredible views of the volcano's crater and the Bay of Naples below. After, you’ll explore the remnants of ancient Pompeii; destroyed by the catastrophic eruption of Mt. Vesuvius .

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

I want to see this life-brimming "Paradise", as Goethe has called it.
    I want to feel and know this adventurous, passionate energy that this city seems to give!
    I want to get a whiff of this awe. I want to feel this exuberant LIFE!
    I want to be joyfully, life-fully aware how people life step 5 NORMALLY.
    I want to experience this intensity in the best way, possible. I want to be surprised and delighted by it.

It is so "me", and it´s also my biggest fear. I want to face it in a thrilling, wonderful way. I want to fully embrace it and merge with it to the depth of my being.
    It is so satisfying, because this feels as a huge, so incredibly meaningful gift to me, at the perfect time, in the perfect space.

“Naples is no city, it´s a world.”

Marco Masini

"We´r here, because here are the best people of the world,
    with an infinite heart."

Dolce & Gabbana

Naples is a Paradise:
    everyone lives in a state of intoxicated self-forgetfulness, myself included.
    I seem to be a completely different person whom I hardly recognize.
    Yesterday I thought to myself: Either you were mad before, or you are mad now...

Every time I wish to write words, visual images come up of the fruitful
    countryside, the open sea, the islands veiled in a haze, the smoking mountain,
    etc., and I lack the mental organ which could describe them.

J.W. Goethe

When the feeling of not knowing
    how it's going to play out, dominates you
    and makes you feel uneasy-
    then you slow things down.

When the feeling of not knowing
    how it's going to play out precisely
    is exhilarating to you,
    when it feels like an ADVENTURE-

now it begins playing out!

Abraham 2/18/12 San Francisco

...ah, and note to myself- NEXT time, I will come here with an Classic Cabrio, and cruise the fantastic AMALFI-COAST besides Naples, with my beloved. Including having lots of time to BE here, even more!

I just yesterday came up with the idea of celebrating the shore-excursions we have chosen with the texts that they are advertised with.
    I want to post the texts for the days I already rampaged on, celebrate as well.
    It feels so good to read them again and again, to find more and more specifics to google and research.
    It feels so good to just BASK in them.
    It feels so good to go there, virtually and FEEL them.

So, here they are:

Aigues Mortes
    Day 2, harbor Sete.
    We chose
    "Camargue and Aigues Mortes"

4 hours

"Immerse yourself in the breathtaking coastal beauty of the Camargue wetland preserve
    on a scenic drive along the coastal road, followed by a guided stroll through the
    13th century town of Aigues-Mortes.

Follow the stunning coastal road, passing the famous town of Palavas and La Grande-Motte,
    known for its pyramid buildings and seaside tourist resort atmosphere.

Then, leave behind civilization and admire the natural beauty of the Camargue
    wetland preserve.

Marvel as the towers and fortified curtain wall of the 13th century town of Aigues-Mortes
    comes into view. Saint Louis King of France built the walled city to increase his strategic
    power during the Crusades. See the beautiful ancient walls surrounded by a landscape
    of ponds, marshes, and salt pans, and learn about the fortified town’s rich medieval history."

Day 3, harbor Toulon
    We chose
    "Explore St. Tropez"

8 hrs

Glimpse the glamour and charm of Saint-Tropez, one of the most renowned luxury resort
    towns of the French Riviera. When celebrities want to escape it all, they go to Saint-Tropez.
    During the high summer season, the beaches, cafés, and streets are bustling with
    celebrities, writers, fashionistas, and artists. This once sleepy fishing village was put on
    the map in the 1950’s when legends like Brigitte Bardot and Sacha Distel graced its shores,
    catapulting this capital of the French Riviera into the chic city it is today.

Admire luxury yachts in the sparkling blue harbor. Join your guide for a stroll along
    the waterfront, passing the lovely pink and yellow houses where you’ll find cafés and
    pastry shops. Visit the Place des Lices and keep on the lookout for celebrities.

Then, enjoy free time to browse the shops or savor lunch on your own.

Èze
    Day 4, harbor Nice/Villefranche
    We chose
    Nice City Sights
    3 hrs 30 minutes

Discover the best of the French Riviera on this tour.
    Drive along the three main panoramic Corniche roads between Nice and Monaco,
    stopping for photo opportunities along the way. Along the Middle Corniche, you'll pass by
    Eze, a medieval village that clings to the top of a rock outcropping 1,400 feet above the
    Mediterranean. You'll have some time to explore Eze independently before stopping for a
    scenic overlook and photo opportunity of Nice.

• Take in the breathtaking views of the Principality of Monaco, Cap Martin, and La Turbie.
    • Travel through Villefranche-sur-Mer to enjoy the vistas of Beaulieu, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and Nice.
    • Enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of Nice before returning to the ship

I'm going to tell the story and watch what happens.
    And tell the story and watch what happens.
    And tell the story and watch what happens.

This is my new occupation:
    I proclaim it to the world!
    I am the teller of the story of the abundance
    of my life.

I know that I live in a cooperative Universe that will back up
    every sentence and paragraph that I write or speak.
    What a wonderful profession I have!

I am going to dictate to the Universe,
    for the purpose of aligning my energy,
    the details of the fantastic life that I am now
    embarking upon!

San Francisco 8/10/08

The past has always been, and will always be,
    the support for the now:
    The understanding, that you hold now-
    because of ALL OF THAT.

Abe

O my goddess POE
    I love that picture of the eternal citta Roma
    I am with you on this wonderful experience
    my heart is beating faster with so much excitement

love you Elke

Venus!

All my rampages amped up my joy about the cruise so significantly, already... my Grids are already filling in! I realize how much more I now know.
    I realize, how much more specific I am enjoying this.
    I realize
    that I can enjoy all of this in so much more detail, and eagerness, now.
    It starts to shine and sparkle, for me. It feels FASCINATING in such a big way, bigger than ever.

I SO appreciate that I am building MY Grids, MY path in this.
    I wanted to surrender fully to a layed out path and be pampered and cared for like I never allowed before.
    But IN THIS, making my choices and setting my tone, this becomes SO ME.

...After Naples there is a day on see.
    I have no idea what will be, then! I guess, Abe will have a workshop?

Day 7 on sea, passing by Sizilien (Sicily)

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

Ohhh, I SO LOVE KNOWING that I will be in the audience!
    I so love to bei in this together with DH! It feels so close, for the 2 of us.
    It feels so fulfilling and ready as COUPLE, as well!
    I am so eager to feeeel this high energy, of course I have witnessed workshops
    via stream or CD, but I guess we all allow it in even more, in this direct setting!

I am so eager and passionate for that. This is an experience I definitely ADORE
    already.

I want this to be totally leading edge. I even want a hair-blowing-back experience! I

want all my questions to be answered fully, beyond my wildest dreams, and I want to be fully up to speed with them. I want this to be FUNNY!!! I want to belly laugh in this WS! I want to fly high. I want this to be so personal and deep and meaningful. I want to FEEL Abraham physically, tangible, fascinatingly. I want this to be so deep and awesome and life-changing- pushing the launch-button, really!

I want to understand in ways bigger than ever. I want this to be so loving. I want
    me to be totally ready, easy and gathered. I want to be in full alignment with this. I want this to be FUN!Ahhhh, I am in elation when I think about this!

It is definitely "who I really am". It is definietely "my world". It is definietely "my crowd". It is being home, having come "forwards" into who I really am. It is so in alignment!

Living Heaven on Earth- and on Sea!

When you hang around in that receptive mode, consistently,
    your moments in time become RICHER.

Because, not only are you steadily moving towards the
    big stuff you want, but all of the intertwining along the way...
    It´s like the tapestry of everything that matters to you
    is showing itself to you as you are moving along!

It´s like a very effective concierge, who has taken
    your information, and knows everything that you like,
    and is taking you at a tour of a city and is pointing out
    everything that matters to you.
    Times about 10 000, in the moment.

Where, when you get into receptive mode, and it isn´t only
    about your ability to rendezvous increases dramatically,
    but your ability to PERCEIVE what you rendezvoused with
    increases, too!

It´s like, imagine, somebody having prepared a really
    significantly, spectacular dish for you to eat.
    But you´r in a bad mood, or you are afraid while you eat it.
    And it just tastes like glue.

Haven´t you ever eaten something wonderful- and it didn´t
    taste good, at all, to you because of your frame of mind?
    But imagine, being SO tuned in, that your IB is tasting through you!

So, your ability to translate the contents of this food
    is more exaggerated, and more defined,
    than it has ever been, before!
    So, that the nuances of what you are tasting
    are so spectacular, that you can´t even define it to others.

You can´t even explain what it tastes like.
    And we promise you, any given food does not taste the same way
    to any two people!
    Because your ability to taste it is influenced by your connection
    to source energy.

And now apply that to sight, and sound, and sensual, physical...
    Apply that to EVERYTHING! And FEEL what it feels like,
    to be in a human receptive body- able to experience
    life in the way the source within you
    is experiencing it, in this moment in time.

2016 03 26 Atlanta

So many typos in the last post, above! It´s due to beloved DH, who was SO busy
    and needed the computer yesterday- so I couldn´t edit anymore. So what!

I have to stick in here a mini-rampage about my man... I SO LOVE that he is sharing my experience on this cruise!
    I so LOVE that we will experience this, together.
    It´s so precious to me to have this with him, in the same delicious time, in the same breathtaking wonderful space.

It will be life-changing.
    It will be as the analogy of the beginning of our new life, after having the parent- and youth-hood of our life behind us, and having reached our "tipping point" from being more ITV than not.

Thank you, play-mate, work-mate, mate of my life!
    Thank you, my very best friend.
    Thank you, magician. Thank you for touching my life with all your amazing skills.
    Thank you, wonderful dream-lover.
    Thank you, best imaginable father of my children.

Thank you, most beloved rascal of all. It. NEVER. GETS. BORING. with you!!
    Thank you, wisest, friendly, tuned in, sensitive teacher.
    THANK YOU. I so love you! I so love loving you!

Valetta

day 8- arriving Valetta, Malta, visiting the blue Grotto

From the shore-excursion-description:

-Begin your journey with a drive past charming Maltese villages.
    You’ll visit the breathtaking Blue Grotto and overlook the impressive natural rock structures of Wied iz-Zurrieq.

-Then, you’ll board a boat and embark on a scenic journey to local caves, geological structures, and incredible coral formations under the crystal-clear ocean.

-Finally, discover Marsaxlokk fishing village. Explore the bustling marketplace and have
    your camera ready for stunning photos of the Maltese fishing boats.

I want to be stunned by this precious, so unique island.
    I want to discover a yet completely unknown world!
    I want the weather to be fantastic.
    I want the time to be simply amazing. I want there to be surprising delight,
    all along, again and again!
    I want this to be beyond my wildest dreams.
    I want this to be SO beautiful.

...It's where Scripting will really serve you. Where you begin to put your conscious mind toward the specifics of how you would like something to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose of giving yourself pleasure from the descriptive phase.

Seattle, July 2015

It feels as full surrender into an experience where I know nothing about.
    It feels as giving in, completely, and totally trusting the outcome.
    It feels as having all time of the world.
    It feels as trusting the Goodness and Wellbeing deeper than ever.
    It feels WIDE. It feels new. It feels magic! It feels wonderful.

Below: Marsaxlokk

When you start filling the void with Energy and with Connection,
    and with clarity and with laughter and with appreciation, and with the
    emotions that come from alignment, then the physical things
    don’t matter so much. And when the physical things don’t matter so much, then they flow easily into your experience.

Will I get what I want? What does it matter, if you feel joy in the moment? Because you’re saying, “I’m willing to conjure joy, if there’s a pay-off.”
    And we’re wanting to say, the conjured joy is the pay-off.

And you’ve got to accept that the conjured joy is
    the pay-off, in order to receive the pay-off.

Abe

Appreciation is not something you do,
    but something that you are.
    It's not an action.

Philadelphia, Oct. 2013

(thanks for the beautiful quotes + picture of the sea, Qzi! )

...So they say, "What's on your list of things to do today?"
    If you were really understanding this, you'd have one thing on your list:
    "I'm going to get in the vortex."

-"I thought you had a lot to do!"
    -"No, I have only one thing to do. I just got to get into the vortex!"
    -"But I thought you are a doctor. I thought you are an accountant.
    I thought you are an author on a road tour?"

-"NO! I just have one thing on my list. I got to get in the vortex!
    And then when I get in there, I meet up with my team, my team
    that travels with me everywhere."

-"What do they do?"
    -"Oh, a variety of things. They clear traffic. They line up great meals.
    They orchestrate everything. They take care of it all."
    -"Well then, how do you justify your existence?"

"I gave that up a long time ago.
    That kept blowing me out of the vortex!"

Stamford, CT 6/14/09

the golden Bay in Malta

day 9- leaving Malta, heading out for the Italienische Adria

...It's where Scripting will really serve you.
    Where you begin to put your conscious mind toward the specifics
    of how you would like something to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

I WANT TO BE HAPPY.
    I want to be satisfied.
    I want to digest all the beauty and meaning that came to me on this travel.
    I want to let this awesomeness wind down in relaxation and loving harmony.
    I want to sail into my new life in triumph and joy.
    I want to sail into my new life in deep, aligned, harmonic peace-
    so that THIS is the basis of where all the new will fill in, to.
    I want to feel FULLNESS.
    I want to feel WHOLENESS.
    I want to laugh! I want to belly-laugh and BE SO HAPPY! I want to be easy and
    light and laughing and HAPPY!
    I want to be deeply, joyfully, lovingly SATISFIED.

It´s beyond tipping-point, of this cruise- of my life, and of my journey in this lifetime. It´s about me and my beloved mate, "being happily ever after, from here. It´s about us, being pointed downstream, first and foremost. It´s what punctuates, for me, my new basis. It´s so meaningful- while "nothing serious is EVER going on, here!" (Abe)

It´s all about JOY!
    It´s easy. It´s eternal. It´s open. It´s open-ended!
    It´s wide and perfect and never complete: It´s wonderful!

For every single thing you want,
    there are 20 or 30 or 40 available avenues to open right now.
    Right now, to lead you closer to what you want. Right now, they’re there
    ready to pop with you just turning downstream.
    But the problem with being turned upstream, is you have got
    the upstream habit, and you have gotta develop the downstream habit!

And when you start developing the downstream habit, people are going
    to say "What have you done? It’s like all that stuff was lined up, outside
    your door. How’d you get the door open?
    Avalanches of things you’ve been wanting,
    just begin coming into your experience."

And you say:
    "Well, I just stopped worrying about it not happening and it started
    happening. I just started playing the positive what-if game, instead of
    the negative what-if game.
    I just started feeling more optimistic and not so pessimistic.
    I praised more and criticized less.
    I stopped beating up on myself and loved myself more.
    I looked for reasons to feel good. I breathed deeply and took walks.
    And I said:
    Thank you for this planet.
    Thank you for this earth.
    Thank you for my body.
    Thank you for my fingers.
    Thank you for this stomach.
    Thank you for this digestive system.
    Thank you for this oxygen that I am breathing.
    Thank you for this hotel.
    Thank you for this light.
    Thank you for the… thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,
    thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you…

-I just got in this mindset of appreciation of all the magnificent things
    that *are* working for me. And when I activated that, then everything
    started working for me."

The majority of what’s going on in all of your lives is working so well
    and yet you find the one thing that isn’t working and give it your
    undivided attention and let *it* be the basis of your vibration.
    You gotta get happy before the solution comes,
    and then the solution will come.

It’s a wonderful thing when your desire to feel good motivates the
    direction of your thought. That’s the guidance you were born with,
    you see. For us it’s humorous to listen to any of you, fretting over
    the timing of something unfolding- because we see what you want,
    and we see the vividness of it and the bigness of it and the power of it
    and we wonder why you worry about anything.

And you say, we have been trained to worry. And we say:
    Yes, but does it serve you?
    -And you say, "well we don’t know what else to do." And we say:
    Try doing something else. Make a decision. Write these things down:

"For the next week, I’m going to catch myself in the act
    of worry and I’m gonna laugh about it.
    I’m going to laugh my worry away!

I’m gonna catch myself in the act of not enoughness
    and I am going laugh my feeling of not enoughness
    away."

-Just take those two subjects and make a decision that you’re going
    to laugh them away and you will be amazed at how often those two
    subjects will rise within you in a day -and you’ll have the option to
    turn downstream. And a week from today, things that looked far and
    distant and even impossible will be realities in your experience.

That’s how ready to POP your vibrational escrow is.
    That’s how ready it is.

Abe

day 10 on sea- the Adria, approaching Venedig (Venice)

It´s the last day of the cruise.
    It´s a farewell to this journey, so far. I guess, it´s also another time
    of "Infinite Intelligence", interacting with us through Esther.
    Which is SO BIG for me.

I want this to be stunning. I want this to be mindboggling, breathtaking, fantastic!
    I want this to be so WONDERFUL! I want it to be better than I can now imagine. I want ME to be able to hold it all in wonderful, delighted alignment. I want this to be wonderful!

to play out, in detail.

but with the purpose

Seattle, July 2015

It feels DELICIOUS.

The whole journey feels delicious, but this seems to be the dessert, the cherry on top of the sundae. It feels as an awesome crescendo of delight, and the Showdown of an awesome, fantastic tipping-point of my and my beloveds life.

Delightfully delicious- delightfully wonderful. Delightfully delighted! HAPPY!

Sunrise In Venice

The bells awake. A gleam, a spark
    (Still quivering, faint) flickers on
    The canals; and, peeled from the dreaming dark,
    The city is eternal lines are drawn.

Soft hues and chimes now fill the air.
    Lagoons light up with silver ray.
    Bellringers tug at ropes that flare,
    As if tearing into the world the day.

Now let the flood of dawn begin!
    From drifting clouds, soft down is unrolled.
    The clanging, hammering bells now spin
    From tower to tower a web of gold.

And on and on! Ever faster it speeds.
    Dawn swells, then billows, spilling its wine.
    And sun streams forth like fire that feeds
    Its greed on one then the next roof line.

Dawn melts in gold flecks, piece by piece;
    And every roof is glory and gleam;
    The restless bells now know release
    And, in their beaming towers, dream.

Sonnenaufgang in Venedig

Erwachende Glocken. – In allen Kanälen
    Flackt erst ein Schimmer, noch zitternd und matt,
    Und aus dem träumenden Dunkel schälen
    Sich schleiernd die Linien der ewigen Stadt.

Sanft füllt sich der Himmel mit Farben und Klängen,
    Fernsilbern sind die Lagunen erhellt. –
    Die Glöckner läuten mit brennenden Strängen,
    Als rissen sie selbst den Tag in die Welt.

Und nun das erste flutende Dämmern!
    Wie Flaum von schwebenden Wolken rollt,
    Spannt sich von Turm zu Türmen das Hämmern
    Der Glocken, ein Netz von bebendem Gold.

Und schneller und heller. Ganz ungeheuer
    Bläht sich das Dämmern. – Da bauscht es und birst,
    Und Sonne stürzt wie fressendes Feuer
    Gierig sich weiter von First zu First.

Der Morgen taut nieder in goldenen Flocken,
    Und alle Dächer sind Glorie und Glast.
    Und nun erst halten die ruhlosen Glocken
    Auf ihren strahlenden Türmen Rast.

Stefan Zweig

Venezia com grande amore
    te voglio bene

love Venus

Astrid

What a wonderful poem! And what a wonderful image.
    I am so FULL of Venice since so long, and your loving passionate lines are jiving so well with my inner knowing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!