Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I appreciate P-O-E

But POE, I sometimes do some work out of greatest idea...something that works almost like a recipe, you have to share me some of yours-address me to. Although yes, I agree with this point as well. I am certain you have some...recipee you see - party in the castle...kind of thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    ALL OF THEM... really, and it shifts as your setpoint shifts. In the beginning it was soothing, going general big times... and now itīs rampaging. The Grids may be my most favourite thing of all! Even the collecting of quotes is such a delight, that trains me.
    You can look up what I did in the pages of threads that I started... But I donīt want to derail this wonderful thread

I agree with this thread title! PoE's wise words at the right time helped me get over the hardest phase of my life 3 years back. You really are amazing!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    I agree with this thread title! PoE's wise words at the right time helped me get over the hardest phase of my life 3 years back. You really are amazing!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    Awww, SO appreciated to hear this! Itīs such a pleasure for me to be the "born teacher" as Chuck mentioned. So, Iīm selfishly very very glad, when I can help. Itīs such a beautiful dance! And you were so willing, eager and READY!

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    But POE, I sometimes do some work out of greatest idea...something that works almost like a recipe, you have to share me some of yours-address me to. Although yes, I agree with this point as well. I am certain you have some...recipee you see - party in the castle...kind of thing...
    Well... the "recipe" is, as Abe put it, to be "vewy vewy quiet" when I feel off, and to look for ANYTHING that floats my cork, INSTEAD of digging the problem. For *me*, thatīs mostly nature, food or listening to Abe.

When Iīm not just off a bit but wobbling, I relax on purpose. Could be taking a nap. I also love setting a wanted grid unconditionally, which is very soothing when you let your emotional guidance in on the game:
    What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!

...or do a "(where I am) is right, not wrong"-process, which is the ultimate soother WHEN that feels in reach.
    Itīs RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.

When I do feel high, I "milk it abnoxiously" (Abe)
    -I wallow in it, celebrate it, talk about it, rampage about it- ENJOY it!

Just, NEVER EVER do that as a "process" when you are OOTV. It always backlashes. LET YOUR GRIDS FILL IN all by themselves! Let joy come to you. Never attempt to drag joy to you on itīs hair, kicking and screaming! Donīt paste happyface-stickers, the Universe doesnīt hear your words, it hears your authentic VIBE. When youīr not at appreciation- there is only 1 thing to do: Relax. Soothe, go general, be a bit nicer to yourself, distract, sleep.

WHEN Iīm in a stance of authentic, highflying energy, thatīs the time to MILK it on purpose at least once a day, because thatīs such a helpful training. It gives delightful momentum and makes the state of appreciation your "norm". And of course, from that stance Iīm also highly inspired to plan, write, create, research, and "work"- and thatīs the most beautiful avocation, the most wonderful LIFE!

You never intended to create your world through action.
    You intended to

enjoy through action,

what you had

created through thought.

That was big. Did you get it?"

-Abe. 2/24/07

...It really comes down to Abeīs only 1 answer:
    I care -first and foremost- about feeling good allll the time. Or, at least about finding relief.

Rule no. 1: GET HAPPY, in any way that works for you- here and now.

Thatīs all that itīs about, in the end!
    And when I slipped (and of course, I do)- again, rule no. 1 applies.

...So, think as long as it's fun,
    and try as long as it's easy.
    And speak as long as it feels good.

Otherwise, take a nap.

Abraham-Hicks

OMG Im just now seeing this thread!! I flow so much loving energy to POE!! I've never met anyone who has such unconditional love for those whom she (may not) have ever met! She has literally been guiding me through my practice the teachings thread and everyday Im getting better and better. **Hugs and kisses**

I am not around the forum so much any more, but I also appreciate P.O.E.! (Who doesn't) Thank you for being yourself, teacher, mother, Aber, walking breathing human, beautiful role model...and so much more. Yes! Thank you, Love.

Anja, what a joy to "see" you, again!
    Your appreciation is SO appreciated.
    And, I want to repeat ALL your words right back to you as well!
    You have impressed me so much in all of this, and some of our interactions are still in my mind and uplift me.
    Thank you for being YOU!

smiling Joy,
    you as well: so much appreciation back, at YOU! What a fantastic, powerful, perfectly stubborn-to-reach-alignment woman you are, such a great mother and -lover! Itīs an honor to "dance with you"!

LET'S RiDE UNICORNS !!!@

Uhhh that looks like one smelly unicorn!

...I LOVE Unicorns!!
    I love the idea of them being the manifestation of purely loving, joyful INNOCENCE...
    and in their pure innocence, they have the capacity to heal EVERYTHING.

Thatīs such an elating concept.
    That we never can get it wrong, that we ARE pure, positive energy in our core, no matter what.
    That is what Abe try to teach us, imo.
    That itīs all good, "RIGHT, not wrong", and that any stance in which we see less than that,
    is just us pinching us off from the truth. As, a shadow. The absence of light-
    while there is no source to the darkness, ever.

THANK YOU, Joan!

"Unicorns... (making fun, as trying to hide, mumbling...)
    ...not gonna be easy to get out of this one...
    If you can believe it- and can conceive it, you can achieve it!

So. Life is supposed to be like that, for you.
    Itīs supposed to just go
    from wonderful moment to wonderful moment."

Denver, September 2012

(braggingly, here my own artistic attempt to the topic )