Thread: Boca Raton/Delray Beach April 1 2017

Boca Raton/Delray Beach April 1 2017

Anyone coming to the workshop on Saturday April 1?
    I have not attended in several years and am excited to refresh my Abe/Esther vibe and see where the message has progressed in recent years.

-Chris

Evolution of the Abraham material

Having stepped away from daily doses of the teachings for the past couple years, it was a delight to get a “refresher course” with an in-person seminar with Esther and Friends in Delray Beach this weekend.

Abraham’s message has evolved to one clear, laser-focused idea: if you are able to quiet your mind by making meditation a daily practice, you will experience the fruits of the Vortex in a more satisfying, fulfilling and CONSISTENT manner…beginning with THOUGHTS THAT FEEL GOOD and eventually IDEAS and IMPULSES TO ACT.

From the no-thought of meditation, the Vortex will bring you fresh, delicious, pure, unmitigated thoughts and ideas that are satisfying in the NOW moment. Our work is to maintain, savor and milk that high-flying vibe as long as possible….then rinse and repeat the next day and the next.

This practice of emptying the mind and allowing Inner Being/Source to serve you JOYFUL VIBES piping hot from the Vortex will eventually lead to ideas and impulses and rendezvous, and then to desired manifestations.

And when you do GET WHAT YOU WANT? It will be orgasmic, but last only as long as an orgasm. The joy and pleasure do not last long, as all MANIFESTATIONS COME WITH CONTRAST. “Enjoy the journey as you move toward the destination…”

“Satisfaction” is the keyword of the teachings these days. “Satisfying and thrilling thoughts” will come from the Vortex when you quiet your mind. Ride these highfalutin feelings as long as possible.

As always, desired manifestations that are not coming are blocked by contradictory thought. Meditation helps to soften these thoughts. BUT relax, chill out, be patient, they ARE on their way, they are just not READY to pop yet.

Meditation helps us “Get ready” for the manifestations to pop….or “get ready to get ready”….or “get ready to get ready to get ready to get ready.”

So I am getting ready to get ready again. Feels so good!!

-C

Thanks for sharing Chris! I love getting fresh Abraham nuggets. The new emphasis and explanation of the best way to meditate has been transforming for me. And the ready to be ready is brilliant. So glad you enjoyed your time with Abraham!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    thanks Chris!

(I miss your profound, wise and witty contributions! )

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Thanks for sharing Chris! I love getting fresh Abraham nuggets. The new emphasis and explanation of the best way to meditate has been transforming for me. And the ready to be ready is brilliant. So glad you enjoyed your time with Abraham!
    SO agreed!
    I am lately -and first time!- having FUN meditating, due to their explanations. Feels like the fountain of youth, now!

Angelman66, I'm also from Fort Lauderdale & I'm looking for an "Abe Group". Do you know of any?....there was 1 in Wilton Manors, but I don't know what happened to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    Angelman66, I'm also from Fort Lauderdale & I'm looking for an "Abe Group". Do you know of any?....there was 1 in Wilton Manors, but I don't know what happened to it.
    Nevermind, I found that the one I used to go to moved to Oakland Park.