Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Dreams

My Dreams

I love dreams. I have always had a delicious relationship with them. I just love sleeping (my mattress and pillows are heavenly) so of course I love to dream just as much if not more. Even before Abe I used to love thinking about my dreams from the night before and finding the meaning in them. I love the clarity I receive from my dreams. I love all the beautiful manifestations in them and the relief I feel. It's so magical, so vortexy. I love it.

So I am going to collect my wonderful dreams here to milk them as much as I can.

Recently I have been exploring and soothing the topic of Worthiness and Self-love. The other day I realized that I have a lot of resistance in allowing abundance and well-being to come to me through a partner. I have always wanted a rich, successful partner who will pamper me and take care of me yet I am always resisting it because I want to allow abundance "all on my own" first as if to prove something to other people. And I realized in that moment that I was just being silly! I want to be pampered and taken care of and I want abundance and well-being flowing to me always so who cares how it comes because either way I AM the one who's allowing it, creating it. So I am ready now. And I left it at that.

Last night I had a dream where I was with this guy - a tall, sexy, handsome guy. I felt so calm and comfortable and confident with him. I felt so much love and adoration for him. It felt so good feeling him next to me, hugging him, holding his hand...feeling his energy. There was this calm, electric vibe and it was wonderful. I felt so at peace. And he was just so good looking and he had this beautiful yellow Ferrari. He pampered me, and took care of me. Heck he spoiled me with lavish gifts and I loved it!

Ooh which reminds me. Before I went to bed I was watching TV and all I could focus on was everyones' sunglasses - all those beautiful, fancy designer sunglasses. And in my dream my vortex lover bought me a BAG FULL of... yup, sunglasses!! I asked and the Universe sure delivered! LOL I was having so much fun in my dream trying on all those new designer shades. This is just too good! Just thinking about my dream, my sexy lover, and all those sunglasses is making me all fuzzy and giddy inside.

I want more! More of my vortex lover, more pampering, more gifts, more dreams!

Thank you Universe.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Reading this feeeels good!! Thanks for sharing

You might also like reading through this quotes, *I* appreciated them so much...

Quotes about how to use dreams

I want to do that as well !
    I have dreams with a person I like. I used to adore my dreams and enjoy them for what they were. And I want to do it again! The last dream was just yesterday night! Lol Is this a coincidence? Haha
    Im looking forward to hear your next dreams!
    Kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Reading this feeeels good!! Thanks for sharing

You might also like reading through this quotes, *I* appreciated them so much...

Quotes about how to use dreams
    Thank you POE for sharing the quotes. I went through the thread and loved it, especially Esther and Jerrys story. How cool is that!

Talk to your Inner Being about what you want and why you want it.
    And let your Inner Being offer to you, in your dream state,
    images that you can flow Energy toward,
    which will cause your vibrational state to be as you want it to be.
    and then the Law of Attraction will bring it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by popitzik View Post
    I want to do that as well !
    I have dreams with a person I like. I used to adore my dreams and enjoy them for what they were. And I want to do it again! The last dream was just yesterday night! Lol Is this a coincidence? Haha
    Im looking forward to hear your next dreams!
    Kisses.
    Ask and it is Given! Haha

It's so much fun thinking about the dream again and going to that feeling place and feeling those wonderful emotions. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by engee View Post
    Ask and it is Given! Haha

It's so much fun thinking about the dream again and going to that feeling place and feeling those wonderful emotions. I love it!

Me too!!!

Here's one. This happened a while back and it was such a fun and special experience.

One night I kept waking up through out the night and every time I fell back asleep I had a new dream. But the overall "issue" at hand was along the same lines and in every dream I deliberately and consciously thought of better feeling thoughts to move up the scale. Each time I felt and acknowledged within the dream that I moved up the EGS scale and woke up remembering it. And every time I woke up I thought to myself if I can think of better thoughts in the next dream. So I managed to go from fear to boredom through subsequent dreams that night. The whole experience was so amazing. I woke up in the morning feeling so amused and feeling so good, so excited, and so amazed. It was a "weird", wonderful, fun experience. It was Magic. I just love it!

I was floating around last night when I noticed a scratch lottery machine in the corner and immediately went to it. I was just looking at the machine, noticing all the fun tickets available, deciding which one I want. But instead of me putting in the money and getting a ticket in return, the machine started spitting out money. First it was just one penny. I picked it up delighted and as I was feeling the coin in my hands the machine started spitting out more and more coins. Bunch of pennies, then dimes, and then quarters. There were so many new shiny quarters and as I kept picking them up, the quarters kept getting bigger and bigger to my joy and excitement. And then out came a dollar and I eagerly thought to myself "I think I'll like a $100 next time" and there it was - a $100 bill that the machine delivered just for ME. It was so much fun collecting it all. The weight of the money in my pockets felt so good!

Looool I wish it would be trueeeee.