Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Enjoying the process

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    My exam is 20 days away and am mostly OOTV on this aspect of my life. Now I can't go to the park or invest much time in feeling good because I have lots to study. There is a strong just-don't-feel-like-it thing inside me. I know I need to shake it off.
    "You have no time to NOT go ITV" -Abe.

It doesnīt take lots of time- set emotional Grids, for about a minute. And each time, the hot issue comes up, just DONīT DO THERE as best you can.
    Relax physically just a bit (relax your shoulders, your chin, breathe out, breathe deeper...), each time you remember. Soothe yourself, ALL the time. Be nicer to yourself, period!

It IS about those babysteps. And when you have a "lifeline" (Abes word for deadline) it might even be more precious to do "the only thing that works anyway, finally" (Abe)- aka- FEEL BETTER, no matter what!

Thanks for the advice.

PoE, how exactly do you set a grid? I mean, I know it's about going general but is there a specific way to do it?

Building a "vibrational atmosphere" is the very same thing. Itīs explained in the quotes of the first page of this thread (and practiced in all the other pages )

What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!

We would like you to see this life experience
    as a veritable
    treasure hunt- because it is that.
    Peek into the Vortex
    through an emotional search
    rather than needing the manifestation first.

Go general, and find the feeling place.
    Ask the “why” of why you want what you want,

until you can feel it.

Then the manifestations will start moving in,
    surprise and delight,
    a little at a time, just the way you
    wanted it.
    Abraham

Go for the highest vibration you can.
    Strive for that.
    Reach for the furtherest expansion of yourself.

The way you feel is your choice-
    your choice, your choice!

Focus by thinking and feeling
    thinking and feeling- thinking and feeling.

Abraham Melbourne 2013

Okay got it! I'm planning on creating a log book like that one with my general thoughts in it. It would be cool to then watch the specifics fill in

I'm planning on creating a log book like that one with my general thoughts in it. It would be cool to then watch the specifics fill in
    Thatīs a wonderful idea, but again, you probably have no time for that because you "need" to study, right?

-For me it was as a quantum-shift to realize, that itīs really about finding joy in the very moment, and about being nicer to myself, and relaxing physically in a few moments, when I feel tense... the now, now, now, now.

Now I can't go to the park or invest much time in feeling good because I have lots to study.
    The "big things" as doing processes or journaling- or going to the park - or WANTING to study!- all this actions that really take time, fill in logically, and joyfully, and will fuel and fulfill you- even, or ESPECIALLY the study, that you once desired so much!-
    from the small adjustments that we make VIBRATIONALLY in the very NOW, as we live our normal days.

Itīs not the action, not the conditions, not the people. Its how we choose to look at them.
    And so- going to the park isnīt necessarily making you happy!

(Abe tell how years ago, when Jerry and Esther first came to Asheville, they discovered the duck pond. The first time they went there was magical and inspiring and wonderful.
    Then on this last trip, when they went there they found it not to be quite as uplifting as previously.
    It had gotten a little old for them.
    Jerry asked Abraham why this happened, and in general, why things seem to lose their luster after repeated experience of them.
    Abraham answered that when you are INSIDE the vortex, things have that wonderful quality, but when you experience the SAME THING from OUTSIDE the vortex, it will not seem so great!
    If they had focused themselves into the vortex before going to the pond with pre-paving their thoughts and expectations, it might have been different.
    Don't think you can use "going to the duck pond" as a way into the vortex.)

"Everyone who goes to the duck-pond is NOT happy!
    Only the ducks!"

from the clip

Abraham-Hicks: Love Abraham's sense of humour 1

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Thatīs a wonderful idea, but again, you probably have no time for that because you "need" to study, right?

-For me it was as a quantum-shift to realize, that itīs really about finding joy in the very moment, and about being nicer to myself, and relaxing physically in a few moments, when I feel tense... the now, now, now, now.

The "big things" as doing processes or journaling- or going to the park - or WANTING to study!- all this actions that really take time, fill in logically, and joyfully, and will fuel and fulfill you- even, or ESPECIALLY the study, that you once desired so much!-
    from the small adjustments that we make VIBRATIONALLY in the very NOW, as we live our normal days.

Itīs not the action, not the conditions, not the people. Its how we choose to look at them.
    And so- going to the park isnīt necessarily making you happy!

(Abe tell how years ago, when Jerry and Esther first came to Asheville, they discovered the duck pond. The first time they went there was magical and inspiring and wonderful.
    Then on this last trip, when they went there they found it not to be quite as uplifting as previously.
    It had gotten a little old for them.
    Jerry asked Abraham why this happened, and in general, why things seem to lose their luster after repeated experience of them.
    Abraham answered that when you are INSIDE the vortex, things have that wonderful quality, but when you experience the SAME THING from OUTSIDE the vortex, it will not seem so great!
    If they had focused themselves into the vortex before going to the pond with pre-paving their thoughts and expectations, it might have been different.
    Don't think you can use "going to the duck pond" as a way into the vortex.)

"Everyone who goes to the duck-pond is NOT happy!
    Only the ducks!"

from the clip

Abraham-Hicks: Love Abraham's sense of humour 1

This has brought great clarity! Thanks a ton!!

Iīm glad!

Hey everyone! I spoke to a guy who gave me a great idea to study with the intention that whatever I study is what will be asked in the exam. He used to also create guess papers and repeatedly do them over and over with the intention that the same will be asked in the exam. And he managed to manifest almost 50% of his guess papers!! He passed one of the hardest exams in the country (even more than CA, it has some 0.5% passing rate)!

I am really inspired and thinking of creating my own guess papers and intentions! I'll be sharing my guess papers here on this forum in a while! So let's get started!!

Since your intention here is now to do your "work," I'm going to move your thread to the Practicing sub-forum where our coaches tend to hangout.