Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying the process

Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    Hey everyone! I spoke to a guy who gave me a great idea to study with the intention that whatever I study is what will be asked in the exam. He used to also create guess papers and repeatedly do them over and over with the intention that the same will be asked in the exam. And he managed to manifest almost 50% of his guess papers!! He passed one of the hardest exams in the country (even more than CA, it has some 0.5% passing rate)!

I am really inspired and thinking of creating my own guess papers and intentions! I'll be sharing my guess papers here on this forum in a while! So let's get started!!
    I did this same thing and it worked.
    I even wrote about it here on the forum I think
    Although it was like, more than a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    I did this same thing and it worked.
    I even wrote about it here on the forum I think
    Although it was like, more than a year ago
    Wow, that's really good to know! Am excited to read it, is it in the Success Stories section?

So I just created my first guess paper and it was so much fun allowing the Universe to guide me to the perfect question or portion of the book! You feel like you are acting to add marks to your kitty rather than to avoid a negative outcome.

Next on the agenda is the Magic Hour, basically whatever I study in this hour is what I will see in the exam!! I'll just let the Universe direct me to the perfect page and do that portion thoroughly and lock some marks.

I'm almost excited to appear for this exam now

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by simi_0808 View Post
    Wow, that's really good to know! Am excited to read it, is it in the Success Stories section?

Yes it's in there somewhere!

A very good tip I heard about LoA and exams is that when you study, you do it with the confidence that this is going to help you achieve something. That whatever you study in the next 1 hour is what you'll see in the exam. It's called the Magic Hour! I'm almost adding marks to my kitty in the next hour.

"Enjoying the process" ... the process _is_ enjoying.

Welcome back the Forum, AlexB!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome back the Forum, AlexB!
    Thanks!