Thread: Hello from Paris

Hello from Paris

Hi everyone!
    I am 20 years old and originally from Los Angeles. I discovered the Secret about an year ago which led me to the teachings of Abraham Hicks. My life has improved greatly since I started to practice gratitude, meditation, and happiness in general. Learning to follow my heart, I came to Paris to study French pastry for a year. Aside from that, classical piano is my passion (I have been learning since I was 4).
    Although my life has undoubtedly been improving, I still wobble on a few subjects:
    I am extremely passionate about all kinds of arts, and businesses, however my energy is scattered, and I feel like I have no direction in my life.
    I struggle with relationships, I have many great, beautiful friendships, but I would love to manifest my soul mate.
    I procrastinate with everything, even the things I love doing.
    I would love for money to feel free and easy for me.
    Happiness still seems like hard work for me. It is hard to focus on being in the vortex.

Thank you everyone for reading this, and like all of you, I am looking forward to living a life full of joy and happiness.

Welcome to the Forum, wxw!

Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself. Have fun ("out there" and on here with us)!