Thread: Successfully manifested for the first time!!

Successfully manifested for the first time!!

I've discovered the amazing LoA roughly 3 weeks ago after a harsh relationship breakup which caused me to be in the worst state humanly possible. I spent a good 2 weeks obsessively reading stories and listening to Abe Hicks on youtube, I loved what I discovered, it was like the missing piece in my life. I was practicing positive thoughts and doing daily affirmations and meditating when I possibly can. I saw positive results within the first week. I read a success story about a guy who manifested a tennis ball, and I thought it would be fun for me to try and manifest one too. So last Wednesday I asked the universe for a tennis ball, I closed my eyes and imagined receiving it, how it would feel, look etc. I imagined it for a minute and then I let go. I was sure to get a tennis ball. Fast forward to Saturday, I was walking past an antique shop and outside of it they were selling a basket of at least two dozen tennis balls! I thought it was kind of funny, so I took it as a possible that my manifestation came, I thanked the universe and carried on the rest of my day feeling quite happy that I managed to manifest two dozen tennis balls (possibly). The big shock came the next day, it was Sunday, and I was at home getting ready to go shopping. I walked into the living room to get my phone and there in front of me, on the floor was a tennis ball. I was extremely shocked, I've never owned a tennis ball, it turns out my dog brought it back somehow and on that very day? I thought it was the most creative way the universe could give me a tennis ball. Even though its just a tennis ball, I was pretty darn happy I was able to manifest something so fast

Welcome to the Forum, Cal25! And thank you for sharing your Success Story with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal25 View Post
    Successfully manifested for the first time!!
    I don't mean to detract from your success in any way, but this idea that I'm quoting here is a common misunderstanding. You've been successfully manifesting your entire life. Everything that you have experienced (and everything that you will experience) in your entire life is your manifestation. You did all of that! (And I say that with full delight and empowerment.) And, as far as your IB* is concerned, all of that manifesting was "successful." To the extent that you're looking at any of that prior manifestation as "unsuccessful," that's a difference of opinion between you and You which you can close with these teachings. As you bring your opinions into agreement, you'll feel relief.

That being said, I understand. This was your first deliberate and conscious application of these teachings. And doesn't that feel powerful and capable and exciting? Have fun with all this!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Love reading your deliberate creation of a tennis ball.
    Especially how, when you FELT that it ALREADY manifested, that it did actually appear in your living room!

What comes to you is always a MATCH to you. LOA matches how you FEEL.
    When you FEEL that you HAVE it, that is what you attract, THE HAVING of it.....so good.

LOL! I love this!

Congrats! Love reading about your first INTENTIONAL manifestation (like WellBeing said, you have successfully manifested everything already, which is another mind-blowing thing all in itself).
    It makes me feel good to know that these things come to reality so consistently.

I think a better way of putting it is that she has manifested intentionally and knowingly for the first time. A big step towards even more intentional manifestations. yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, Cal25! And thank you for sharing your Success Story with us.

I don't mean to detract from your success in any way, but this idea that I'm quoting here is a common misunderstanding. You've been successfully manifesting your entire life. Everything that you have experienced (and everything that you will experience) in your entire life is your manifestation. You did all of that! (And I say that with full delight and empowerment.) And, as far as your IB* is concerned, all of that manifesting was "successful." To the extent that you're looking at any of that prior manifestation as "unsuccessful," that's a difference of opinion between you and You which you can close with these teachings. As you bring your opinions into agreement, you'll feel relief.

That being said, I understand. This was your first deliberate and conscious application of these teachings. And doesn't that feel powerful and capable and exciting? Have fun with all this!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.