Thread: Hi from a NYC native living in Chicago!

Red face Hi from a NYC native living in Chicago!

I'm Dale Angela Howard and I'm going through challenging change. I'm a long time fan of Abe Hicks and I need all the positive support I can get!

Welcome to the Forum, 2khoward!

Since you're wanting all the positive support you can get, the steadiest, most available, most personal, 24/7 support available to you is the support of your IB which you can find through your own alignment. When you're so inspired, you can open a thread to discuss how you're using these teachings to reach for your own alignment. In that way, I'm sure you'll attract pointers and tips to help you apply these teachings.

What do you mean by IB? Your gut wisdom? How do you develop that?

Quote Originally Posted by 2khoward View Post
    What do you mean by IB? Your gut wisdom?
    Inner Being.

You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Quote Originally Posted by 2khoward View Post
    How do you develop that?
    That's everything that Abraham teach. Since you're a long-time fan of theirs, everything that you've heard from them is about finding alignment with your IB.

When you ask this question (good for you) it sounds like you're ready to read an Abraham book (like AAIIG or APOE) to give yourself a clearer and more complete understanding of these teachings. Enjoy!

ETA: Oh, and yes, your posts came through. There's just a little delay in the posts of new members. You can read more about that here.

Hi, 2khoward, welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum, and your beautiful physical life journey, in general
    Hope you have a wonderful day...
    LOA