Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

Me - telling my new story.

This is my new story about my photography selling. This is the story of how I am in the alignments and flow of that. I love the way it feels and I love all of the fantastic feedback that is flowing my way about my photos. I love hearing people say "That is just the kind of photo that I have been looking for! I am going to hang it in my living room, and I found another one that goes perfectly in my bathroom too! I love one of your photo's and me and my friends have ordered t- shirts to cheer each other on and offer support for one another. Thank you for sharing your photo's and making them available to others. They are so fun and inspiring!" I love hearing that and knowing that others are finding alignment with my work. I love that I am finding joy and alignment in my photo's too!

I love my new story about my friendships. I love the feeling of connecting and chatting with people that are happy and feeling good about the day. I love being appreciated, and appreciating. I love the feeling of having friends on the high flying disc. I love meeting each other their and appreciating our alignment and fun times together. I love laughing together... I love the appreciation that flows through us...

I appreciate the laughter and free flowing feeling of money flowing in in multiple channels through my allowing - THAT is SO FUN!!!

Moderator's note

Since your intention is to tell your new story--that is, to do the "work" (Good for you)--I've moved your thread to the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum with our other "work" threads.

Awesome! Thank you, Wellbeing! I had such success gaining clarity on my vibration about a partner that I thought I would tell my success stories on here to bring more things to material manifestation as I played in my vibrational reality of it along the way! Woohoo!

That was easy!!!

That was easy! That was so easy to find and to feel for. The feeling of having fun with friends while I work just came along effortlessly as I expected it to. It unfolded so quickly too! I arrived at my appointment shortly after posting this and there it was, a fun, lively, interaction with a friend and client that had us laughing and enjoying the morning. It's that easy and so I think I will just keep telling it like I want it to be. YAY ME!

I love how much fun that I am having being the receiver of the ideas and feeling the feelings that they bring. I love the feeling of taking a photograph and enjoying that it moves people in their lives. I love the feeling of knowing that I am moving myself to a vibration and feeling how connected that I am on that vibration. I love knowing that my vibration is all that I need to feel for and the rest is me getting into the same vibrational frequency that others that I want to connect with are on already, or are getting on. I love the feeling of that! I love the feeling of being in alignment with what I want and knowing that I am living out the vibrational reality of it. I love knowing that I am in the vibrational reality of it and how amazing that feels to be living that as a reality. I love being in the reality of it. I love being in the reality of it. I love being in the reality of it. I love the vibrational frequency of it. I love knowing that that is reality. I love knowing that that is what my alignment is all about!

easy connection

I love our easy connection. I love knowing that the vibrational reality is what I want. I appreciate how fun it is to talk with you. I appreciate how effortlessly that it is coming about. I love the feeling of being in the vibrational reality of it. I love the feeling of just feeling for the feeling and then feeling good. I love the feeling of that ! I appreciate that it is just me feeling for the feeling of it for me to just feel good. I appreciate how much fun this is and how easy it is coming for me. I appreciate how much fun I am having feeling good and thinking thoughts that feel good. I love reaching for the feeling of feeling good.

It's easy to do this as I look for the feelings that I want to feel about the topic on my mind. I can find areas of my life where I have felt the feeling that I want to feel and apply that feeling to this new area until they are weaved together. That is all that I am doing anyway. I like that feeling! I like allowing myself to just enjoy feeling this way about something, it feels easy to do that and to play with the vibrational reality of it as a reality that really, really, really does exist for me. It may even be the only real reality that I live in that is consistently up to speed with who I really am.

I love the ease in which this happens. I love that as I am thinking thoughts that feel good, I am creating what I want to live in this right now moment. I love that it is all about right now, right now, right now, right now. I love the flow of that feeling that all I have to do is create how I feel right now. I love the feeling that the universe is lining up sales for me on my website. I love the feeling of aligning with it right now so that I can keep the alignment in the now, and that is all that I need to do. Dream about the feeling of it and let the universe the rest. I can do that!