Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

Chapter 14

Waking up and thinking about the photographs that are out there for people to find and enjoy is just so much fun! I literally thought up a "for instance" recently and then manifested that exact scenario. The person wrote and told me how much the photograph meant to not only them but their sister and how much it touched both of their lives. It is exactly what I was talking about, and using as an example out loud in a conversation about selling photographs in this form. I am so thrilled to see how the universe is bringing all of this about for me just for the fun of it. I love knowing that that is the real reason for anything in my life - for the fun of it. I love creating this cash flow with the intention of it being fun! I love the thrill of thinking about things because they are fun and then living them out and having fun all over again. I love the fun of it. I love the feeling of feeling the universe playing with me as I set the tone for what I want to have in my life. I love that feeling of cash flowing because someone else wanted to have some fun too! I love that it is only about the fun feelings that I am allowing in my life. I love the feeling of the fun bubbling up as I imagine something knowing that it is reality as I am imagining it - energetic reality taking place as I imagine and feel. I love knowing that and I love feeling that as well. I love the feeling of playing with the universe this way for the fun of it with my photography.

Chapter 15

Several of my photo's have been chosen and are selling in many stores right now. I love that they are available to everyone who is drawn to go there. I love that it is out there and available to others who are feeling good and pass by my photos and they want to take it home with them. I love that these photos just reach people in a way that is so fulfilling for them. I love that they get to share my alignment this way. I love that people are drawn to my work as they are in alignment. I love that I am drawn to taking the photo as I am in alignment. I love that that is my cash flow. I love that this is my cash flow. I am enjoying the way that source is having a fun time with me and with others through these photos. I am loving the feeling. I love the cash flow coming into my life this way. I love that this is how I get to interact with money flowing into my life.

Chapter 16

The client loved my photos! They could not say enough nice things about them, they were so excited to have them in their home to come home to. How wonderful to know that others are feeling this way and picking up on my vortex vibe of when I took the photo. I love the appreciation that is flowing in. I love the dollars that are flowing in. I love how easy this is to create my reality in this area of my life. I love how easy this is to live and feel. I love being in the middle of the feeling of it. I love the feeling that people love these photos so much that they can't leave without purchasing them. I love that it is all about the alignment of it. I love the feeling of being in this place - this vibrational reality. I love being in this vibrational reality. I love the feeling of this. I am enjoying hearing about people who love my photographs and have found just what they needed. I love hearing that this photo is the perfect place for them to focus as they do yoga or finish their meditation. I love hearing the stories about people who love my photos in their lives. This is so much fun to experience. I am loving this experience.

Chapter 17

I wanted to just run a list of thank you's along as I sit here in the hot seat with you. Thank you for some really amazing photo's that are getting a lot of attention from others and becoming a slew of best sellers for me. I wasn't taking them for specifically that reason but instead was looking to be in alignment as I went about my day. I am loving each moment that it all lines up and the shutter is clicking away with beautiful moments recorded for me to enjoy. I love the feeling of being in alignment and then the photo shows itself to me. Thank you for co creating with me on this. I love the feeling of seeing the photo as I edit it and then enjoying hearing peoples comments as they ooo and ahh over them, finding their favorites to take home and love them. Thank you for these spectacular moments of alignment. I am enjoying them very much. I am happy and eager for more.

Chapter 18

It's the Artists Studio Tour today in Prescott and I am featuring my photographs in various forms. I have made coasters, tote bags, prints are available in various sizes and I also have cards for people to purchase. Most of all I will be in a room that is celebrating artwork and spending the day with two talented women along with my own talents being showcased. This is going to be so fun! I am enjoying the time that I have to sit and focus on that today and for the next three days. I am happy to look at my own photos that have turned out to be so much fun to me as I appreciate them. What a wonderful manifestation of what I wanted. I am happy to have allowed it in to this ever expanding level of physical manifestation and I can feel myself becoming more and more aligned with new ways of bringing this into my life as I listen to people saying how much they love it and are happy that I have taken the time for my passion to come to life so that they can enjoy it also. I look forward to hearing which ones they really resonate with and find thrilling for them. I look forward to hearing and feeling the feelings of being a celebrated artist and photographer today and I am enjoying the feelings of appreciating that portion of my income coming to life for myself. I love this experience. I love the feeling of being in this. I love the feeling of appreciating me being in the right time and place to have allowed in the photos that I have produced already. I am appreciating all of the people that are eager to come and see my work and my partners work and our friends work. I know that it is not really work as I use that word about it and am finding myself sort of smiling as I get that allowing in money and praise and joy for doing something in alignment and love is what abraham has been talking about all along and today I am happy to be experiencing my life in just that way. I am happy to recognize that that is what I am doing in all of these ways every day and that I have allowed myself to get to a position of playing with the universal forces as I live my life in appreciation. It's going to be a magnificent day today! Thank you, Abraham.

Chapter 19

I love the feeling of people looking at my artwork and finding one's they love. I love the feeling of them appreciating my photos and the feeling of them purchasing them. I love the feeling of them enjoying picking out which ones resonate with them to have in their home or to give as a gift to their friends. I love the feeling of appreciating them appreciating my work. I love the feeling of them appreciating the photo that catches their eye and that they want to have as their own. I love the feeling of them appreciating the photo as they think about having it in their own lives. I love the feeling of connecting with them over a photo and a moment in time that has been captured in a photograph by me. I love that they feel a connection to it. I love being the one who brought it into existence. I love that I am the one that it occurred to to take it so that they could have the moments that they hoped for in an experience with it in their life. I love that feeling and that connection to the universe in bringing this all about, from beginning to the never end of it. I love the feeling of being the realizer of it. I love the feeling of being a part of this incredible orchestration of all the details flowing into life. I love the feeling of all of it coming about. It is such fun to enjoy those feelings of being a part of things coming to life as I dance this dance with the universe of co creation. I just love the feeling of getting this feeling about each photo that is loving being a part of my imagination and part of the law of attraction and a part of alignment. I love the feeling of being in alignment and the feeling of knowing that I am a co operative component of having what I want as I feel really great about things showing up for me in my life. I love the feeling of being in alignment with what I want and taking the vibrational stance of receiving it in the moment that the thought is given to me. I love realizing that the thoughts are given to me so that I can be the realizer of them in my life. I am loving being a part of this co creation in my life. It is such a wonderful feeling to feel the universe co create with me in a feeling of fun and enjoyment. I am loving allowing things into my life like this and feeling the fun of all of it just flow in easily and through my knowing of it.

Chapter 20

Co creating and allowing is so much fun! I am loving the feeling of being the receiver of it. I love the feeling of being the receiver of the idea of my photographs making people happy and loving their interaction with them. I am loving the feeling of being in the allowing mode when it comes to my photography and money flowing into my life. I love the feeling of being a receiver for source to expand. I love the feeling of receiving money as it just flows into my life through fun and ease and clarity. I love the feeling of the power of my photographs as they are gentle, subtle touchstones in the room for people. I love that that is my part in the co creation of things. I am enjoying being a receiver of money flowing through me as I find some really wonderful things to photograph. I love the feeling of receiving what I want. I love the feeling of feeling what I want and thinking of what I want. I love the feeling of people noticing something that they really want to purchase and take home with them in so many ways. I love the feeling of being connected and of receiving in my life. I love the feeling of receiving, allowing, being a part of the co creation with the universe playing along with me. I love that feeling. I am enjoying the allowing of it as I just go along in my life with joy and ease and play. I am loving this chapter of receiving and allowing my playful ideas coming to life for me. I love the feeling of things coming to life for me and I love the feeling of enjoying the feeling for the feeling of it! I am loving the feeling of feeling what I want! I am loving that there is nothing more to do in this until there is something more to do! I love the perfection of that. Feel it for the feeling of it. I love the allowance of it and the flow of that and the value in that! I love the feeling of being the one who is realizing it and feeling it and enjoying the feeling of it for the feeling of it and knowing that that is what my part is in it as I just feel it and the anticipation of that is all that I need to do because in doing that I am already in the feeling of it which is the exact vibration of it. I love that feeling of not being separate, of being in alignment with the vibration that I want to be in. I love that feeling of it for the feeling of it. I love knowing that the feeling of it is why I want it. I love knowing that the feeling of it is the feeling that I am enjoying for me, for me, for me. I love the feeling of being in the vibrational alignment of it as I feel for the feeling of it. I love the creation of it. I love the feeling of creating it by feeling it. I love allowing it by feeling the feeling of it. I love that feeling! The allowing the feeling of tuning into it, tuning into something interesting about my photography, the feeling of feeling it being an avenue for money to flow into my life more and more and more. I love the feeling of that connection with purchasers of artwork to get out there to businesses. I love the feeling of feeling those new thoughts flow through me as I am the realizer of it. I love that feeling of flowing ideas through me for the fun of the feeling of it.

Chapter 21

I love the way it feels to think about the things that I want or that I have and how they are a perfect part of co creating many experiences. I love the feeling of being a part of co creations that I don't even know about. I love the my photos are a part of co creation that I may not even know about. I love knowing that my photos could match up with what someone is thinking about and wanting to manifest in their life right now. I love the feeling of knowing that what I am receiving as far as thought vibration is what is coming forth in greater physical vibration for me as well. I love that thought. I love the thought that this is all part of co creation. I love knowing that my impulses are part of co creation with others and their desires in their life. I love that this is all a big part of co creation and fun! I love creating another story about my photos. I love the feeling of things coming into fruition for my benefit. I love knowing that things are coming to me because they are already lined up with a co creation that is exactly what I want to experience. I love that feeling. I love looking at my photos and feeling like they are part of what I am creating for me to enjoy. I love the feeling of enjoying my co creation. I love the feeling of being a part of these amazing and fun co creations through my photography. I love those feelings and those ideas. I love catching up with the feelings of co creating in my own universe with my photography. I love those feelings. I love the enjoyment of it. I love feeling the feelings of it for the fun of the feelings of it. I love being a part of that! I love the feelings of that. I love the story of that. I love rewriting the story of my photos and the life that they are a part of. I love the feeling of it. I love the story of it. I love the story of it. I love the story of it. I love the story that I am weaving and telling myself of it. I love the expanded story of it. I love the story of it. I love the story of it as I play with it and feel it coming into life. I love the story of it as I play with the characters and the outcomes and the feeling that I am creating great stories around each photo and around me as a photographer. I am loving the story that is flowing through me as I co create and play in my life.

Chapter 22

It's Tuesday morning and I woke up to a request in my e mail for me to licence some images to a wallpaper company. They would like to use my images foe the next year as wallpaper and creative art images in their company. They will send me the royalty checks once a month in the mail. I think this is going to be so much fun. They sell to various hotels around the country, lots of residential as well as commercial locations too. I am thinking how fun it is to be a part of this co creation with others as they sit in waiting rooms or lobbies and sit with my photos. I think that is really, really fun to think about. Someone coming home to my images on their walls or someone coming into an office or hotel and seeing my images there to greet them. I like to think of the visitors and the employees being inspired by the images as they go through their day and do their work or just go in and out of the hotel. I love to think of my images waving to people from the background of the walls as they take their pictures as they visit wonderful hotels around the country. What a fun thought to think that people are soothed by the backdrop of my photos on the walls. I love imagining the feelings of receiving the checks in the mail as I go about my day. I love the feeling of being a part of the co creation that is happening as I am just enjoying my day. I love knowing that the universe is taking care of it all as I just enjoy and relax in my life. I love this feeling of the ideas are coming to me so that the universe can flow it all out as ideas and experiences. I love knowing that I am involved in the experience of it all. I love knowing that the experience is what it's all about and that as I write my story about the wallpaper photos that I am having the experience already. I love being a part of the co creation of it all. I think this is really, really fun to see how my desires that call to me go with someone else's desires that call to them and I am enjoying the feeling of this as I imagine it and feel it and get excited about it. I love the feeling of playing with others through my enjoyment of life. I love the ideas that are flowing to me as I think about this experience in my life. I love the feeling of money flowing to me in fun ways. I love the experience of money flowing to me as I play throughout my day and enjoy myself more and more. I am enjoying the feeling of the universe supporting me to have the fulfilled experiences that they send to me. I love the feeling of being supported by the universe with more and more ideas that become money and joy and travel and fun and things. I love that the money brings me more than just things. I love that the money is a part of it and I love that it is flowing in with such ease through my play and my fun times. I love just imagining my virtual reality of this story knowing that this is a really real reality that I am experiencing right this moment as I contemplate this story that I would have called "made up" before but now I know that I am living out right this moment as I contemplate it and write it down here this morning. I love playing in this really, really, real reality with my stories and knowing that it is as real as any other experience that I have had in my life. I love the feeling of people buying my photos for wallpaper and murals to be put up all around the country. I love that people have such fun with the images and that they become a best seller for the company. I love that the people who put them up have such a fun time interacting with people as they put it up. I love that people feel uplifted and inspired by my work as it is going up and as they stand in front of it and enjoy it. I love the feeling that this is my experience with these wonderful photos that come to me from source as I am enjoying my days with my camera.

Chapter 23

I am appreciating all of the ease that is going on around my photography. I love how easily these photos are being found, purchased and are ending up in the world for people to enjoy. I love that they are bringing me income and being appreciated all around the world. I love the ease in which the money flows in from them and how much fun this is to be a part of. I am loving how much this just flows for me. I am loving the way photos just come to me and that they are turning into lucrative things that I had not considered but am feeling in alignment with. I love being a part of the progression without having to be the one who thinks it all up. I love knowing that source is doing all of the connecting in this endeavor. I am loving the flow of it all and the ease that it is all coming about. I love this momentum that is effortless. I love the feeling of playing and enjoying my life. I love the feelings of being in this for the fun and abundance in it. I am loving the feelings of abundance and appreciation of my work. I love feeling appreciated. I love that people appreciate the photos I have taken and that they purchase them over and over again. I love the feeling of that. I love that that then leads me to even more photographs that people love and to really fun experiences. I love this connection to the universe in this way. I am having such a fun time playing in this way with my camera and the wonderful flowers around me and the animals and the trees. I am really enjoying this experience and I am enjoying the experience of others finding photos that they really, really love too. I am appreciating these feelings very much.