Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

I woke up this morning to an e mail that said a company was interested in licensing my images for their business. What a fun way to wake up. They want to use it for a year, maybe more, as they set out on a new journey of having fun with their customers and building loyalty. I love being a part of this with them and I love the photo's that they have chosen to use. I like how excited the person who is doing this is and that it has come to me so easily just by feeling it and doing the place mat process so that I can move along in my day at the current speed of my ideas. They are so happy to have found my images and so psyched to share them with the staff as they launch this new campaign. It looks like it is off to a great start in alignment and I am thrilled!

The second e mail I woke up to this morning was from a small company that is doing some really wonderful business with such a great following of people who are interested in community. They saw my cards and are interested in making stationary out of some of the photos as they appeal to them. They are going to use them as stationary but put positive quotes on them and market them. They are all so excited and the person who contacted me wanted me to know that the entire staff said how much they love my photos and will be purchasing some of the stationary themselves right away! They are happy to have pretty and uplifting photos surround them to influence their moods and to influence one another without even trying! They are a happy bunch of uplifters indeed and I am loving that they chose my art work! Mostly I love that they could feel the happy thoughts and vibrations that I felt as I took the photos!

I can feel myself rethinking what you think of me as a sort of pretending. As a sort of game that I play with myself about feeling my way into the vibration of what I want to feel, just because I think it would feel good. I love playing with this as I feel my way in our relating, just for me to feel good. I love playing and pretending in a way that is on purpose so that I can feel the way I want to feel. I love playing in life in a way that brings me the feelings that I want to feel. I love knowing that that is all that I am doing anyway, pretending myself into emotions. I love playing this way. I love the feeling of feeling aligned with what I want and not using anyone or anything to keep me from my own alignment! Oooooo! I really really love THAT feeling!

Chapter 1. I had a beautiful dream last night that I opened an e mail from my website that was informing me about some sales of tote bags by a hotel chain. In the e mail was a note to me that made me laugh right out loud. The buyer for the hotel found my tote bags and loved them. They went on to tell me how they had been walking through the hotel that they loved working at and imagined that more of the guests and staff were finding little things about the hotel that made them smile like they did as they walked through different areas over the years. From here on out I will call the purchaser for the hotel - Gabrielle.
    For the last eight years, Gabrielle has worked at this hotel chain but for the last three and a half years she has worked specifically at this location. It's a love affair really that she is having with the building, the location and with all of the decorations around in various areas. Each day, if she is not called through certain areas of the hotel for work reasons, she decides to visit them on her lunch hour. It was on these walks that she wanted to spread the feelings that she has for her beloved hotel work place, to the guests and to her fellow co workers. Gabrielle feels like this place is charmed and that it holds charms for her, too. She feels like she is being helped by unseen spirit helpers because the flowers are always so fresh as she goes by, and the aroma seems to follow her footsteps as she wanders down the halls. It makes for an enchanting day for her more than a typical work space, and so she wanted to enhance that feeling for others as well with a sort of a touchstone to bridge the gap of seen and unseen. Hence the search for something that would do that for her without really explaining it to the others that she worked with or that came to stay there. When she found my website she felt that same guidance flowing for her as she perused my photos. She found the tote bags and knew that she was on to what she wanted and that they would do exactly what she had in mind. After she ordered the tote bags that she felt were just right, she took a few minutes to write me a note about why she chose them and what she had in mind for them at there new place. As I read the e mail, I couldn't help but feel that it was exactly the way I had been telling myself the story of where the photos I had taken would move people to their own alignment. I could feel Abe telling me that it was just like placing an order that I knew would be filled with ease and then expecting it to come about.
    "Dear Christy, I just wanted to introduce myself and send you a note of appreciation about your art work. For about two or three weeks now I have had a feeling of wanting to pass along the charm of the hotel that I adore - and I also work at - to our guests and to my other co workers. I walk through most of the hotel on a regular basis with different areas that feel like amazing, loving friends who can make the air sparkle and shine as I walk through it. Ha ha - lol. I know that sounds a bit crazy but after looking at your photos, I also know that you completely know what I mean by this as it feels like they do that for you as you take photos. I ordered a smattering of your tote bags as I had time enough to do so and I plan on ordering even more as my idea takes on the life that I know it will around here. I wanted the angels and spirits that roam with me to have a way to play with everyone, sharing their high vibration of fun and joy. Once I saw several of your photos on the tote bags I could not contain myself and I squealed with delight, startling my assistant a little. She feels what I mean about this place but I have a sneaking suspicion that that will be amped up when your totes arrive as I will send her on missions for me so that she can be a part of the joy and playfulness of the spirits that are playing with us at this hotel everyday.
    I just wanted to say thank you, for your talent, and you openness to the magic interaction that is all around us. I appreciate your allowing of fun and joy in your own life so that I might be able to play even more in mine.
    Please come and be my guest if you are ever in this area, I look forward to meeting you!
    Thank you, again, you will hear from me again very soon, I am certain of it.
    Fondly - Gabrielle"
    There it was in black and white - my own story told back to me by someone who appreciated my allowance and my love of source playing with me in my life. I love the way this works and the way source plays with me in my story.

Just perfect, Gigglefritz! Love Gabrielle's easy passion and your wonderful reflection in her words. Love the dream connection as well.

Congratulations.

Thank you! This is such a fun story to tell!

Chapter 2
    This morning I woke up to an e mail from my website about a sale of one of my photographs as some t-shirts. In the e mail was a note from a woman about why she purchased the t-shirts and why she chose those particular photographs. I will call her Angela. Angela began her story like this; "Hello, I wanted to thank you for your glorious photo of the flower cheering and of the leaves holding hands. I absolutely LOVE them. What is even better about this entire experience is that I am a relatively new practicer (ha - is that a word?) of the law of attraction, or more specifically, I love to listen to Abraham Hicks and Esther Hicks. It just feels sooo good to me! So here I am, in the midst of my life, listening to this beautiful woman translate my earliest knowing back to me and I am learning to guide my focus toward what I want to feel, which is as good as I can feel in any given moment, right?! Somehow, looking at your photographs, I feel like you totally get what I am talking about! Ha ha ha. Like you know that the universe is there playing with you through your lens and that then you bring that feeling to all of us to remember and to carry throughout our lives in plain sight. Like great touchstones and reminders that this is really what life is offering us, this grand interaction as we move along choosing expanded thoughts that remind us that we are the realizers of our own thoughts becoming our very own reality world. Based on this newer premise and me practicing it throughout my own life, I was looking for some physical touchstones that I could implement into situations to remind me to choose thoughts that felt good to me. I found your website and the photo's just called to me! I was so excited at first I was just trying to catch my breath as I looked at them, they were exactly - EXACTLY - what I asked the universe for! Did I mention - EXACTLY! Ha ha ha! I could believe it but it was an amazing, glorious experience of euphoria as I literally FELT my answer from my own source answering me right there on my computer screen before me! When I did catch my breath I couldn't help but dance around my room with my own hands in the air knowing that I had manifested this! I could feel the way this one physical item would elicit from each one of us that wore it the simple touchstone of a feeling we were wanting to experience together whenever we met up as a group. As I danced around pumping my hands in the air, feeling the feeling of it flowing through me, the feeling just got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger! Tears of joy were running down my face as I felt our group have a way of being there for one another in joy and in feeling good because we chose to do so rather than just taking someone else's beliefs on as our own. I could feel the lightness of our beliefs and the fun and joy that flowed through each of us, allowing more peace and playfulness to be present through us. All of this from one photograph on a t-shirt that I did not even have in my physical possession yet! Ha ha, lol! Isn't that FUN! Well when I finally sat back down to my computer and wiped my eyes feeling as blissful as I thought I could feel about this whole thing - well, then I saw your other image of the two leaves holding hands! That one blew my mind completely! EXACTLY - EXACTLY -EXACTLY - what I had asked my higher self for in this situation, "I want to feel you holding my hand through this, I want to see signs of that in nature all around me." There it was, there it was, the feeling of my own source energy showing me in nature that feeling of me being connected! Of me being loved, so loved that it showed up in everything around me! Well, then the tears of joy and realization really flowed for me. I just sat there and took it all in, and then I ordered enough for our group to wear and connect in joy through. I wanted you to know how much this means to me and for you to feel that somewhere in Oklahoma is a woman named Angela, wearing your photographs on a t-shirt allowing source to flow through her and her family and friends with the feeling of joy and connection, thanks to you allowing it to flow through you! I will continue to shop on your website to bring even more items into my life that put me into that vibrational alignment that I love to feel flowing and glowing through me! I hope you can feel all of the appreciation that I have for you and your moments of clarity and the way you share them with the rest of us! Thank you sooo much! - Angela. " I loved reading that e mail as it was EXACTLY what I had asked my source for - the feeling of someone connecting to their source through my photography and the items that I offered in physical reality to provide a touchstone to the joy of their higher vibe-ing, vibrant, knowing, self ! I love this feeling!

Chapter 3
    Today's simple stories of people ordering some throw pillows, phone covers and a shower curtain arrived in my e - mail this morning for me to wake up to and enjoy. The story goes like this, Jody wrote to tell me how she and her partner chose the images and the physical manifestational form of them. "Hi Christy, I just wanted to send a few words of appreciation to you, a fellow photographer, for the images you captured and then shared with the rest of us on your website. Thank you so much! They are really beautiful! I am a horse photographer myself and so I have an idea of what you were going through as you took your photo's. I love the way you capture the flowers like they are portraits of them, like they each have a personality and you are taking their photo at a sitting with them. Ha ha ha - where the wind may be blowing, and the elements are playing along with you! What fun that is for me with the horses and so I can imagine that you are enjoying the same feeling of life playing along with you and you learning to ask for what you want or to go with the flow, knowing everything always works out for you as you do.
    I chose you flowers because of the feeling that I get when I look at them. I wanted to add more color to my upstairs guest room, workout room, storage and ironing room, so that it would be a fun place to be in and be a bit more cohesive in the color palette. It's already and enjoyable room but now it feels more alive with the feeling that I am being co created with with my own source energy in the mix. That is just the feeling that I wanted to have as I passed that room or spent time in there to do the things that I needed to do. I also thought it would be a good vibe of high flying color that represents a smile from the co creators in my life through a throw pillow. I loved the feeling so much of creating in the now moment that I ordered one of your beautiful flowers as my new phone cover! It brings me into the present moment of co creating a feeling of what I want right now, right now, right now! How wonderful that is to feel that this moment is the only moment that I have to be concerned with in how I feel about anything and I am happy to say that my focus on your picture brings me into the feeling of appreciation in my now moment and from there, I take the into my next moment of now knowing that the feeling is all that I am feeling for. Your lovely photographs help me find my jumping off point and I sincerely wanted you to know that your work and passion was being appreciated every day! I hope that gives you a bouncing off point during your day as well. Keep up the fantastic work, and thanks again for sharing it with all of us! - Jody"
    What a really nice way for me to start my day! I enjoy hearing these stories about people who love my work and how it has become a part of their life in inspiring them to wonderful moments of appreciation and co creation! I love it! Thank you, universe!

Here is a short story of how someone found my phone covers and photography to cheer them on as they go throughout their day, enjoy!
    "Hello, I wanted to let you know that I just LOVE your cheering flower! I have never seen anything like it but I really wanted the universe to send me some signs that it is "cheering" for me and interacting with me as I go about my daily living. There was your photo! I ordered the iphone case that I just allowed into my life and am sure I will love the way the photo cheers me on every time that I see it. I loved it when I took the photo, and I love the feeling of it every time the universe shows me that it is right there with me - literally - cheering me on from the flow of life flowing through me. I have also added some photo's of abe's sayings that are encouraging to remind me as well, that the universe is loving my ideas of expansion through me. I just wanted to thank you for you love of life, your talents, your allowing of your own source energy to show up for you in ways that are unique to you! Your talents are loved and appreciated - I am loving the flow you are in and enjoying the feeling of being a part of it with you from the inside out! Keep allowing, keep appreciating, keep loving yourself - know that we are all right here with you lining things up for you in every way you want - let yourself feel it in the moment and you are there already! Cheers! Here's to you! Thanks for the expansion! - love, your team of universal energy!"
    I wanted to thank myself for being open to all of the wonderful things that are flowing to my and through me, knowing that as it does, my interactions become even more fun, and joy filled! Go ME!!! Happy new phone, happy new phone cover, happy new photo's to sell and share! Happy allowing!

Chapter 4
    In my email this morning was a notification that I have been accepted to be a part of a three day artists studio tour in October in my town. I am loving it! I can already hear all of the viewers saying how lovely my work is and how much so and so will love it, or how it will fit into their house in just the right area. I love realizing and playing with this knowing that it is about finding the feeling place right now, right now, right now! As I get ready for the tour, I will have some time to go through some photographs and decide which ones really feel great to have on hand and play with. I love the feeling of spending more time with my photo's and feeling source play with me through them. I love knowing that my job is to just feel good right now about anything I want to feel good about. I love knowing that that is all I have to do to share my work and photo's and to feel them sell to everyone who wants to play in receiving the flow too! I am enjoying this portion of my work as well as receiving the photo's when they come through me. What fun this news is to just savor and play with and look through my photography to see what I want to share and enjoy with people! I am loving this experience already and I have at least 5 more months to milk it for the feeling of it. I love knowing that that is why it is there in the first place, to milk it for the feeling of it for me! Awesome!