Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

Chapter 5

I love the feeling of the photograph that I allowed into my life to touch others as well. I love when they walk into my gallery and see something that just moves them so much that they have to have it! I know that this is a completion of the vortex for me and that it is as easy as that. I am just flowing my love and they are picking up on it and going with it into even more creations with it. I love that, that feels right on target for me. I woke up to an e-mail about my coasters selling. It went like this. "Hi Christy, We have sold some of your coasters!!! (Yay! ) We would like you to bring in some more of them because people love them and want to purchase them for their lives, friends, family, gifts and art on their wall until they need them for coasters. See you soon!"

How fun that is! I love that feeling, and so I just sat with the feeling of "Thank you!" Thank you for the photo that came to me and through me to others. Thank you, for the feelings of others feeling appreciation for the moment that I had with each subject and then shared so everyone else could have the feelings that they have while looking at it in their own moment. I love being a part of that. I love being the person who can just be me with my camera, and allow the moment to flow through me so that others can feel their moment too. I love that feeling. I love knowing that I am a part of it. I love that. I just sat with the feeling of appreciation and thank you. What a fun moment to just see the words of "People purchased your artwork because they loved it! - Please make more and share it with us, so more people can find it and enjoy it too!" I loved that moment because I appreciated it. I love that moment because it was a moment that I wanted, put into my vortex, and then was looking at with my other senses as it came to life before me. I enjoyed the moment of fruition and lived in thank you and appreciation of it.

Chapter 6
    Yesterday and this morning I have begun to play with this in a way that feels exactly like more play. I heard Esther/Abe saying - "How does source see this?" I have heard that lots of times but then it just sort of goes out of my mind and I forget it, but not now. Now it feels like the universe is doing exactly what I want and responding to my requests as I look more and more for that and focus my thoughts more and more in the direction that I want to go. "How does source feel about buyers for my photography finding me?" Source feels the lineup of it! Source feels how easy it is for people to find me and order my items. Source knows how to put these two requests in alignment and I can just sit back and feel for the feeling of the alignment of it because it is a done deal. I can sit back and acknowledge that I am an asset to the universe to bring about things for the joy and expansion of it. I can just go ahead and dream of the way that it feels because I am assured that it is already done. My portion is just to realize that source already knows the outcome and meet source there. So source is lining it all up and as source it already knows it's a done deal because the thought came to me from the done place of it not from the place of it being un done! That is how source looks at it. The thought came to me because it was already done in thought form. The thought is the manifestation of it, the feeling is the manifestation of it. Being in the feeling of it being done is my alignment with it being done. I can meet up with source on my ideas and manifestations as I just stay in the feeling of it being done and created and given to me. Source knows that it is my manifestation because the thought came to me, the feeling came to me, the alignment of it felt good to me, so source knows that this is in my vortex and is delivering it to me through the feeling of it. I just get to spend more and more time in the feeling of it, which is the same feeling place that I will be when it becomes physical but it will feel more like a bouncing off place then and I will be on to the next thought that source sends me about more and more companies wanting to use my photographs and the feeling of manifesting these business connections. Source knows who is looking for just what photographs that I have and source knows how to get them precisely to where they are and how to have them spend the money that they are being offered for, or even more than that. So how does source see this, source sees this as a match that is easy and fun and full of joy for all involved and for those yet to be involved. Source sees it with ease as a manifestation that is already done and the joy portion is flowing all around as I drift down the river of my desires and the scenery is evolving into everything that I want to look at and more filling in all around me. Source sees me as a willing participant who is worthy of having everything that I want coming into my view already. Source sees it flowing with ease. Source sees it as life giving and life affirming. Source sees it as a component of ideas becoming feelings becoming manifest all along the way because it feels like the feeling of expansion. Source sees what people want and leads them right to me and shows them how to get what they want too. Source sees this as a co creation for joy and expansion. Source knows all the components are abundant and knows that they are all open to me to have and enjoy and feel. Source knows that more and more is open to me as I align with the joy of it. Source knows that it's done and is reveling in that feeling because it feels really really fun to play this joyful game of expansion from the perspective that it is always working out for me for the feelings that I want to feel about it. Source knows that ultimately I am reaching for the alignment of the feeling of it.. Source knows that that is what is happening in every situation and is right there showing me the feelings of it, right there with me, showing me the feelings of it. Source knows that it was created the moment that I landed on the thought of it, the moment that the thought came to me from source to be lived by me. Source knows that it is done already and knows that it will be realized through me, that I am the realizer of it.. and know I know it too!!

I am abundant. I am never ending abundance. Who I am is continual abundance evolving and creating, over and over again. There is never an end to my creativity, and my bringing things to life through me. I woke up thinking about me just being abundance of life flowing in so many creative ways through me. It was a fun thought to think about in that I never search for a place to go and find my creativity or to replenish my creativity, I just reach for the next thought knowing that it is there for me to access and enjoy. Even when I don't act on it, it is still there for me to enjoy and feel. I still am allowed by my own source to feel it thoroughly just for the feeling of it as my own experience of it. I love knowing that. I love knowing how free I am to feel whatever I want to feel about being creative. I love playing these stories out on purpose to feel how they feel for me.

Chapter 7

Today a purchaser for another large hotel found my photography. That was interesting to learn as just yesterday morning I had the thought that several places all at the same time came along and found some really wonderful photo's of mine that spoke to them and what they wanted to offer their guests and co workers through the avenue of their business. I read what they typed to me in an e mail and it was really fun to hear that they had such fun ideas on how they wanted to interact with my photo's at their work place. I loved hearing that they were so eager to feel the impact of the photos around the grounds and through the hallways as they planted various pieces of my work in plain sight for people to see, use and interact with. I loved the creativity that was flowing through them about my photo's and how they were touchstones and lifelines of communication for others to reach one another through. I loved reading it because I could feel how excited they were for the experiences that were coming through them and into the atmosphere that they were in every day. It was fun to see that others found so many different ways to use my photo's to connect and to express through. I love hearing their stories of connection and joy and ease and flow. I love playing with others like this and I love the way they are happy to exchange money for these items as they bring people closer to one another through their experiences. I love that. I love hearing about it and I love the feeling of it coming into alignment within me. I love where I am and I am eager for more fun things coming my way!

Chapter 8

I come down and I look at my e mail because I have just looked at it on my phone and it said that I have made a sale on my photography page. There it is, an order for two towels with my photograph from Hawaii on it! There it is, two things that I have wanted, manifested together in a way that I had not initially considered. I made money doing two things that I loved! I made money allowing myself to flow into what I wanted. I made money on the computer in a way that I had wanted to make money... I allowed it to just flow right in as I was doing some other thing. There it was, right in my inbox, money from a photo that I had fun taking and sharing and that I love myself every time I look at it! There it is, off to be made into a hand towel for some other people to just appreciate and enjoy and talk about when they see it and possibly order it when they hear about where they got it! There it is! There it is! There it is! There it is! I am looking at it after I was feeling it! There is more proof that what I was feeling was working in people that I know finding a way to it! There it is as I am a part of the manifestation of it! There it is! There it is! There it is! What a wonderful way to see things coming into life around me as I just stayed with the vibration of it gently. It just flowed right in as I followed my own inner guidance to send and e mail and say thank you to two people who were so excited for us to got to Hawaii and have such a great time! Then there they are ordering another item as a gift for someone else who no doubt has been wanting just such a thing to come into their lives. There it is in physical form in a way that is just news to me, meaning that I won't ever touch it, or transport it, or wrap it up as the gift or anything, but I am still a part of the manifestation of what I wanted. I sold some items off of my website and there was the e mail to let me know that that is exactly what happened. There it was, in black and white, that what I wanted had come about for me. My desire that I wanted came to life and it is so much fun to think about in so many different ways... I made money just by working around my house doing my chores. I allowed my dream of someone finding my photographs to be so pleasing that they purchased them to come about... I sold something off of my website, which was a dream of mine come true for sure but also a manifestation that I was purposefully allowing and enjoying too! There it is, the manifestation of it! I can feel the excitement of more and more coming as I just feel how good it feels to feel this one come to life. I am thrilled to be living this way, with a desire for something and then there it is right in front of me as I know that my inner being took care of every detail that I wanted to feel and live out! I am loving this feeling of purposefully keeping track and paying attention to how this came about for me. Now I expect other things to just flow right in for me too! I love that feeling! I love playing with money this way!

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

I love waking up to having an agent for my photography! I love the feeling of knowing that it is all being connected in ways that serve my vision of what is in my vortex! I love the feeling of looking at it like it is in my vortex. I love the feeling of standing in my vortex and seeing it from that vantage point. I love feeling what it feels like from inside the vortex. I love feeling what it feels like from inside the vortex. I love that vantage point! I love giving myself permission to be in my vortex and to feel the way my life feels from there. I love getting in my vortex and then feeling how it feels to feel the desires that move me while I am in my vortex feeling the feelings about those desires that being in my vortex inspires from me. I love feeling that feeling. I love being there in my vortex. I love that feeling. I love feeling the feeling of being in my vortex and feeling the essence of what is in my vortex with me. I love seeing my photography coming to life from inside my vortex. I love that feeling. I love that feeling! I love knowing that I can look at my desires from inside the vortex!

Chapter 11

Ha ha ha! So far from bankruptcy! I woke up this morning appreciating my agent and sending that appreciation to all of the buyers that my agent is currently thinking about working with, working with, dreaming of working with and seeing face to face every day! I know that my photo's are being called forth into this vortex that we are all a part of and so my chapter 11 is all about dancing in that vortex along with these amazing creators! This chapter is all about me being one of these amazing creators too! I love appreciating the purchasers of the companies that want to sell my photo's and enjoying the feeling of them feeling excited in their meetings with others and excited about the numbers rolling in during the quarterly reports and seeing that they influenced the numbers of their company. I love the feeling of feeling that these photos are bringing the dreams of people to life in so many ways. I love the feeling of taking a photo that increases the revenue of a company, increases someones income, contributes to raises and bonuses within companies, pays for a new car for my agent, brings on anther employee that loves what they do an being a part of a creative team. I love driving down the road to work with a horse and taking wonderful photographs and influencing others into their vortex in such a fun way! I love the feeling of appreciation of knowing that my photo will end up on someones wall that I know even when they don't know that it was my photo! I love that they had a feeling about it and purchased it to enjoy in their home. I love knowing that businesses will have their employees looking at these photos and loving them and feeling wonderful at work due to the alignment that was infused in them when I took the photo! I love moving forward in my abundance in this way! I love allowing money to flow into my life in this way! I appreciate all of the people following their own alignment and choosing my photos to be a part of their life all along the way! I am loving this chapter of my manifestation! What a wonderful way to wake up and live and what fun it is to think about as all of this alignment from inside the vortex calls to others into their alignment as well! I am soooo excited and eager about this wonderful manifestation and every step is exciting to be in! I am having so much fun watching the universe support and delight me with this part of my life! Woohooo!!!

Chapter 12

Finding the feeling of what belief that I want to prove into my physical manifestation. This morning I woke up realizing that it is not the galleries, or the websites, or the people who run the galleries. It is not where I am but what I believe about where I am. I am proving my beliefs about things and those beliefs are becoming my reality for sure. Based on that, I am beginning to be conscious of where my focus is in this area of my life. Some areas feel like I have my vibration down to a higher frequency of expectation more frequently and some areas I am still proving the belief that I need to struggle. It's finding the thought that I want to shift quicker, or for me, it's finding that my thought is just as valid, certain, sure to work, valued, etc. as any other belief that others might have shared with me about it. I can see that others have proven beliefs out for them and I can take their example and make it my belief system and prove it out in my own life --- just as I am doing with the beliefs that I am currently proving that are not leading to the experiences that I want to live out.... it if shifting that perspective and then finding the feeling of it within me that feels more in alignment with what I want. I know that this is what Abraham talks about all of the time AND I know that each of us is making our way through our own belief systems about lots of topics that we have in our own lives. It's fun to come to the new conclusion that it's just a belief that someone has proven and not some solid thing that I have to try to manipulate my reality around so that I can have the experience that I want. It opened up a whole new line of thoughts about setting my own intentions about my internal expectations and the sales of my photography. This was a fun thing to contemplate and feel this morning.

Chapter 13

I woke up ... that was it. I woke up to the realization that I can entertain any idea or notion of how I want things to be, that I want to. I am not beholden to any thing about my "reality". I am not restricted to replaying it the way that it turned out. I don't have to tell the same story in my head about it because no one is in my head monitoring the way I tell the story except me. I can tell the story any way that I want to. I can play with the way it is going in my mind. I can write anything that I want to and play with it as if it has happened. I can feel it all out and play with each outcome and feel it for the fun of it. I can do this any time that I want to, and just like Abraham says, I can even set the temperature to what I prefer it to be, as well as the atmosphere and everything in it. I love that. I love that it is completely about my focus and my ability to maintain that for myself. I love knowing that no one else is in on that but me and my source self. I love that it is just me and source feeling it out and enjoying the focus that I have going on just for the fun of it. I love that no one else is responsible for my happiness but me. I love that it is that easy everywhere I go!