Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

Chapter 14

Waking up and thinking about the photographs that are out there for people to find and enjoy is just so much fun! I literally thought up a "for instance" recently and then manifested that exact scenario. The person wrote and told me how much the photograph meant to not only them but their sister and how much it touched both of their lives. It is exactly what I was talking about, and using as an example out loud in a conversation about selling photographs in this form. I am so thrilled to see how the universe is bringing all of this about for me just for the fun of it. I love knowing that that is the real reason for anything in my life - for the fun of it. I love creating this cash flow with the intention of it being fun! I love the thrill of thinking about things because they are fun and then living them out and having fun all over again. I love the fun of it. I love the feeling of feeling the universe playing with me as I set the tone for what I want to have in my life. I love that feeling of cash flowing because someone else wanted to have some fun too! I love that it is only about the fun feelings that I am allowing in my life. I love the feeling of the fun bubbling up as I imagine something knowing that it is reality as I am imagining it - energetic reality taking place as I imagine and feel. I love knowing that and I love feeling that as well. I love the feeling of playing with the universe this way for the fun of it with my photography.

Chapter 15

Several of my photo's have been chosen and are selling in many stores right now. I love that they are available to everyone who is drawn to go there. I love that it is out there and available to others who are feeling good and pass by my photos and they want to take it home with them. I love that these photos just reach people in a way that is so fulfilling for them. I love that they get to share my alignment this way. I love that people are drawn to my work as they are in alignment. I love that I am drawn to taking the photo as I am in alignment. I love that that is my cash flow. I love that this is my cash flow. I am enjoying the way that source is having a fun time with me and with others through these photos. I am loving the feeling. I love the cash flow coming into my life this way. I love that this is how I get to interact with money flowing into my life.

Chapter 16

The client loved my photos! They could not say enough nice things about them, they were so excited to have them in their home to come home to. How wonderful to know that others are feeling this way and picking up on my vortex vibe of when I took the photo. I love the appreciation that is flowing in. I love the dollars that are flowing in. I love how easy this is to create my reality in this area of my life. I love how easy this is to live and feel. I love being in the middle of the feeling of it. I love the feeling that people love these photos so much that they can't leave without purchasing them. I love that it is all about the alignment of it. I love the feeling of being in this place - this vibrational reality. I love being in this vibrational reality. I love the feeling of this. I am enjoying hearing about people who love my photographs and have found just what they needed. I love hearing that this photo is the perfect place for them to focus as they do yoga or finish their meditation. I love hearing the stories about people who love my photos in their lives. This is so much fun to experience. I am loving this experience.

Chapter 17

I wanted to just run a list of thank you's along as I sit here in the hot seat with you. Thank you for some really amazing photo's that are getting a lot of attention from others and becoming a slew of best sellers for me. I wasn't taking them for specifically that reason but instead was looking to be in alignment as I went about my day. I am loving each moment that it all lines up and the shutter is clicking away with beautiful moments recorded for me to enjoy. I love the feeling of being in alignment and then the photo shows itself to me. Thank you for co creating with me on this. I love the feeling of seeing the photo as I edit it and then enjoying hearing peoples comments as they ooo and ahh over them, finding their favorites to take home and love them. Thank you for these spectacular moments of alignment. I am enjoying them very much. I am happy and eager for more.