Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Me - telling my new story.

Chapter 24

It's Thursday morning and I just received an e mail from a company that is interested in purchasing my photographs for some of their projects this year. They are buying a license for some images so they can use them exclusively. They could not resist letting me know that several of the people who voted on the photo's to be used were adamant that they let me know how much they felt good when they looked at those photo's. They wanted me to know that they felt uplifted, lighter, more aligned, inspired, nurtured, loved, happy, eager to come to work and stare at the photo's! ha ha - lol! I love that! I love knowing that a company is eager to use my photos and that those photos are giving back to them and inspiring them forward from the walls that surround them. I love knowing that the building is filled with happy thoughts and people who are finding ways to feel good, feel inspired and feel wonderful about where they are and about feeling good just to feel good! I love the feeling of being a part of that co creation! I love the feeling that so many of the employees wanted me to know that they felt this way when they look at my photographs and that they are thrilled to have them be a part of their life every day. How cool that is! How wonderful that they wanted me to know that! I love thinking about that during my day! I love the thoughts that others wake up and love looking at my work and having it around them and feeling so good as they see it. I love that I have such loving and giving photographs that bring people into alignment with the happy vibe that they want to feel! I love the feeling of that! I love the feeling of my happiness being infused into the moment of my photographing so much that it comes out in the faces and plants that I photograph so that others can feel it too! How amazing and fun that is.

Chapter 25

It's Saturday morning and I just found out that an interior designer wants to use my work for a few projects that they are working on. I love it when things go so effortlessly. I love how easy this all is. I love the feeling of being in tune with what I want and the feeling of it. I appreciate that my job is to just feel it into place for myself. I am enjoying the feeling of it. I love the feeling of feeling for ways that this comes to life for me or even for feeling for the feeling of it having come about. I love playing like this, finding something that I want to feel and then feeling it. I love the feeling of feeling for it just to feel it. I love the way this is what I get to do as a co creator in my life. I appreciate that this is my work, as Abraham says. I appreciate the feeling of being in the right place at the right time. I love the feeling of being in the right place and at the right time. I appreciate that feeling of being happy and finding thoughts that feel happy. I love just finding a feeling of being happy about things and not even having to be on a specific topic that is something that I am trying to feel better about it. I love the feeling of moving my attention to the thing that feels like an inspired desire to just feel good. I love that feeling of inspired desire. I love the feeling of that. I love knowing that I am a part of co creating and that people are following their own feelings of inspired desire and finding my work. I love that feeling of being in the flow of that feeling. I love that! I appreciate it! What a fun way this is to feel really aligned with being a co creator in this particular scenario. I love that feeling. I love being a part of someones co creation about my photos. I am enjoying that feeling of being a part of a co creation with others and with source. I am enjoying even the thought that source is calling me into co creation with others through my photography. I love that feeling. I am enjoying the feeling of being a part of co creation with my photography. I love the feeling of finding the thoughts that feel in alignment with what I want to feel about my photography being in peoples lives. I love being a co creator and I love the feeling of feeling for the feeling of being a co creator in others lives through my inspired work. This is very fun to feel and enjoy thinking about.

Chapter 26

Driving along yesterday and realizing once again that you are able to focus on anything that you want to focus on. I realized that I can focus on anything that I want to focus on. I am not limited to what my reality is. I can focus on anything that I want to focus on and experience it for the feeling of it - which is what I tell myself that I want any way. I tell myself that I want the feeling of it for the feeling of it and for the experience of it and then when I start to just feel it then I am feeling it and loving it for the feeling of it and as I feel it, I am having and living the experience of it and then I am in alignment with what I say I want and I am "knowing what I am wanting" as Abe says. That is all it takes for me to "have" what I want... to stay in that "having" place more and more until it manifest to my other senses but by then I won't be so caught up in that because I am enjoying the feeling of it and loving that place within myself. I am not limited to only thinking about what is physically manifested for me, I can play in the realm of what is is there for me to think and feel about. I love realizing this again and again. I love realizing that this is completely available to me. I love knowing that this is the only thing that I have to do to feel it and experience it. I love this feeling of being and having and doing what I want when I want it and right in the moment that I want it. I love the feeling of alignment about it for myself - that is a good feeling to be up to speed with what my inner being wants to live out. I love that feeling.

Chapter 27

My Agent e-mailed me and said that the magazine they featured me in for the upcoming season is bringing in lots of new customers who are interested in my work. I have lots of sales with many more interests coming along as sales too! I like that! That feels fun to think of and to experience.