Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meditation question

Moderator's note

It's lovely that you're creating this enjoyable experience for yourself, but let's please not derail this thread where our Forum friend is wanting to discuss their questions about their meditation experience. Thanks!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thwinters View Post

Thought today I would describe it as a vibrational match.
    I don´t think this is de-railing.
    It´s exactly why Abe give such a emphasis -as they did always, but in this days especially- to ALLOW to become a more and more jiving match with yourself.

To "get back to the basis" as they said- of who you really are, and to deliberately start this communication (at first by allowing "to be moved" and then more and more specific, with the totally unresisted part of yourself.

Thank you thwinters, that is the first time I have heard of another Aber describing something similar happening to them! I guess channeling in general can take many forms, words, ideas, even musical improvisations (I think!).

Last weekend I asked 'are you my spiritual guide?' during a meditation, and my head made a nodding movement. My head was moving around already of course, but that felt like a response to my question. So I said 'nice to meet you', and then I started smiling really broadly. At that moment it felt absolutely lovely and confirming.

It is funny (and very relatable) to read about Esther finding it weird at first, because when you think about it, the whole thing sounds like I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder It's hilarious!

And reading and talking about what people are experiencing on here just makes it double exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    To "get back to the basis" as they said- of who you really are, and to deliberately start this communication (at first by allowing "to be moved" and then more and more specific, with the totally unresisted part of yourself.
    Yes this is exactly how I am feeling, these past weeks. By FINALLY getting to 'work' (because it just really does require some dedication), I am gradually getting myself to the most allowing place I have ever been (apart from when I'm sleeping, I guess). And it now just feels like giving in to what moves during the meditation. The only thing I do is seek for the good feeling of taking deep breaths.

Thank you again for sharing the new quotes thread, it's incredible how much you have collected!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    sounds like I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder
    Well that´s not so screwy as it sounds. Abe state that we ALL are having "schizophrenia" (see quotes below). But I guess, most of us feel somehow scared or crazy when we first experience those things- I did at least, big times. But it´s the time of awakening where more and more experience it- soon it will be the most normal thing!

(...) You understand that there is no separation
    between ANY OF US, you see.

That´s when you find out who you really are!

See, you always thought- you all thought, all!- that you´r just you!
    And you´v always been a whole bunch of us!

You think, that idea was just yours?
    Ah, you just prepared yourself vibrationally
    for the receiving of the idea.
    You´v ALWAYS been collective consciousness, you see.
    You´v ALWAYS been collective consciousness.
    You´v never, not one of you,
    ever been singular consciousness.
    You´v always been collective consciousness!

It´s just then, when you have an experience like THIS
    -
    your desire gets up big time,
    and you consciously find a way to- deliberately-
    ALLOW the collective consciousness, you see.

NOTHING is better.

Denver 2012

All resistance is,
    is for a moment feeling yourself singular
    instead of plural.
    That is the oneness, the in this together-ness.

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by Jo_84 View Post
    Yes this is exactly how I am feeling, these past weeks. By FINALLY getting to 'work' (because it just really does require some dedication), I am gradually getting myself to the most allowing place I have ever been (apart from when I'm sleeping, I guess). And it now just feels like giving in to what moves during the meditation. The only thing I do is seek for the good feeling of taking deep breaths.
    As long as it FEELS good, it IS good, right?
    And this all sounds very goodfeeling *to me*...

Thank you again for sharing the new quotes thread, it's incredible how much you have collected!
    It´s literally my pleasure!
    I LOVE getting and celebrating alll the thousands of answers on questions I had asked all my life...

"We mean it when we say to you, that we are always with you
    we are aware of where you stand in relationship to everything that you want
    and we, and others like us, those inner beings that exist in your vortex
    are aware of where you are in relationship to what your want
    and are offering constant inclinations.

It sorts of goes like,
    "since we see where you are and we know what you want
    if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would go this way!"

And it's not just a projection of thought that we are offering you, because
    we have access to your muscles,
    we have access to the cells of your body,
    we have access to the thoughts that you are thinking

in other words,
    that influence, that impulse that you receive is that impulse that is us, within you.

So when you recognize that we are within you
    and that we are giving you an impulse
    to go this way, to go this way,
    in your most relaxed state you will go that way

And when you go in the direction of that which is inspired from within
    it is our promise, that you are about to rendezvous with something
    that you have been looking for.
    And when that happens, the thing that we want you to say to yourself is this:
    I received an impulse, I trusted it, and it paid off.

Play that game for a week,
    and you will be free of resistance forever more.
    There is great love here for you
    And as always, we remain, in YOUR vortex.
    "

Atlanta, Oct. 2013

I’ve had my head, and my hands (fingers) move in the direction of Infinity Circle as well. I’ve heard Bashar say that the infinity symbol is some sort of connection symbol. (I don’t remember their exact words and don’t feel like looking it up!)

For myself, I’ve loved the way the infinity movement feels—so gentle, so soothing, so. . . like well-being flowing through me.

I’m a big fan of gentleness, of what I call becoming aware of what was already there. There’s a clear ringing quality to this experience which is very much in the vein of what Abraham have been mentioning recently about “thinking” a thought vs. “receiving” a thought.

I love my meditation practise, and for myself, I love deciding the meaning of whatever it is that I am experiencing.

Much fun to you on your journey, Jo_84!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Well that´s not so screwy as it sounds. Abe state that we ALL are having "schizophrenia" (see quotes below). But I guess, most of us feel somehow scared or crazy when we first experience those things- I did at least, big times. But it´s the time of awakening where more and more experience it- soon it will be the most normal thing!
    Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing! If children get to meditate early in life, as a part of school or at home! And it would be a 'normal' thing to do because everybody understands the benefits of it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I’ve had my head, and my hands (fingers) move in the direction of Infinity Circle as well. I’ve heard Bashar say that the infinity symbol is some sort of connection symbol. (I don’t remember their exact words and don’t feel like looking it up!)

For myself, I’ve loved the way the infinity movement feels—so gentle, so soothing, so. . . like well-being flowing through me.

I’m a big fan of gentleness, of what I call becoming aware of what was already there. There’s a clear ringing quality to this experience which is very much in the vein of what Abraham have been mentioning recently about “thinking” a thought vs. “receiving” a thought.

I love my meditation practise, and for myself, I love deciding the meaning of whatever it is that I am experiencing.

Much fun to you on your journey, Jo_84!

Thank you! And how awesome to hear you 'get' the Infinity movement too! That one was, for me, the defining movement that made me realise it must be 'something else' taking over. I would never get that idea in my head to make a movement like that.

It does feel gentle, it feels delicious, it's my favourite movement, feels to me like the most natural of the movements.