Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meditation question

Moderator's note

It's lovely that you're creating this enjoyable experience for yourself, but let's please not derail this thread where our Forum friend is wanting to discuss their questions about their meditation experience. Thanks!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thwinters View Post

Thought today I would describe it as a vibrational match.
    I don´t think this is de-railing.
    It´s exactly why Abe give such a emphasis -as they did always, but in this days especially- to ALLOW to become a more and more jiving match with yourself.

To "get back to the basis" as they said- of who you really are, and to deliberately start this communication (at first by allowing "to be moved" and then more and more specific, with the totally unresisted part of yourself.

Thank you thwinters, that is the first time I have heard of another Aber describing something similar happening to them! I guess channeling in general can take many forms, words, ideas, even musical improvisations (I think!).

Last weekend I asked 'are you my spiritual guide?' during a meditation, and my head made a nodding movement. My head was moving around already of course, but that felt like a response to my question. So I said 'nice to meet you', and then I started smiling really broadly. At that moment it felt absolutely lovely and confirming.

It is funny (and very relatable) to read about Esther finding it weird at first, because when you think about it, the whole thing sounds like I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder It's hilarious!

And reading and talking about what people are experiencing on here just makes it double exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    To "get back to the basis" as they said- of who you really are, and to deliberately start this communication (at first by allowing "to be moved" and then more and more specific, with the totally unresisted part of yourself.
    Yes this is exactly how I am feeling, these past weeks. By FINALLY getting to 'work' (because it just really does require some dedication), I am gradually getting myself to the most allowing place I have ever been (apart from when I'm sleeping, I guess). And it now just feels like giving in to what moves during the meditation. The only thing I do is seek for the good feeling of taking deep breaths.

Thank you again for sharing the new quotes thread, it's incredible how much you have collected!

sounds like I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder
    Well that´s not so screwy as it sounds. Abe state that we ALL are having "schizophrenia" (see quotes below). But I guess, most of us feel somehow scared or crazy when we first experience those things- I did at least, big times. But it´s the time of awakening where more and more experience it- soon it will be the most normal thing!

(...) You understand that there is no separation
    between ANY OF US, you see.

That´s when you find out who you really are!

See, you always thought- you all thought, all!- that you´r just you!
    And you´v always been a whole bunch of us!

You think, that idea was just yours?
    Ah, you just prepared yourself vibrationally
    for the receiving of the idea.
    You´v ALWAYS been collective consciousness, you see.
    You´v ALWAYS been collective consciousness.
    You´v never, not one of you,
    ever been singular consciousness.
    You´v always been collective consciousness!

It´s just then, when you have an experience like THIS
    -
    your desire gets up big time,
    and you consciously find a way to- deliberately-
    ALLOW the collective consciousness, you see.

NOTHING is better.

Denver 2012

All resistance is,
    is for a moment feeling yourself singular
    instead of plural.
    That is the oneness, the in this together-ness.

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by Jo_84 View Post
    Yes this is exactly how I am feeling, these past weeks. By FINALLY getting to 'work' (because it just really does require some dedication), I am gradually getting myself to the most allowing place I have ever been (apart from when I'm sleeping, I guess). And it now just feels like giving in to what moves during the meditation. The only thing I do is seek for the good feeling of taking deep breaths.
    As long as it FEELS good, it IS good, right?
    And this all sounds very goodfeeling *to me*...

Thank you again for sharing the new quotes thread, it's incredible how much you have collected!
    It´s literally my pleasure!
    I LOVE getting and celebrating alll the thousands of answers on questions I had asked all my life...

"We mean it when we say to you, that we are always with you
    we are aware of where you stand in relationship to everything that you want
    and we, and others like us, those inner beings that exist in your vortex
    are aware of where you are in relationship to what your want
    and are offering constant inclinations.

It sorts of goes like,
    "since we see where you are and we know what you want
    if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would go this way!"

And it's not just a projection of thought that we are offering you, because
    we have access to your muscles,
    we have access to the cells of your body,
    we have access to the thoughts that you are thinking

in other words,
    that influence, that impulse that you receive is that impulse that is us, within you.

So when you recognize that we are within you
    and that we are giving you an impulse
    to go this way, to go this way,
    in your most relaxed state you will go that way

And when you go in the direction of that which is inspired from within
    it is our promise, that you are about to rendezvous with something
    that you have been looking for.
    And when that happens, the thing that we want you to say to yourself is this:
    I received an impulse, I trusted it, and it paid off.

Play that game for a week,
    and you will be free of resistance forever more.
    There is great love here for you
    And as always, we remain, in YOUR vortex.
    "

Atlanta, Oct. 2013

I’ve had my head, and my hands (fingers) move in the direction of Infinity Circle as well. I’ve heard Bashar say that the infinity symbol is some sort of connection symbol. (I don’t remember their exact words and don’t feel like looking it up!)

For myself, I’ve loved the way the infinity movement feels—so gentle, so soothing, so. . . like well-being flowing through me.

I’m a big fan of gentleness, of what I call becoming aware of what was already there. There’s a clear ringing quality to this experience which is very much in the vein of what Abraham have been mentioning recently about “thinking” a thought vs. “receiving” a thought.

I love my meditation practise, and for myself, I love deciding the meaning of whatever it is that I am experiencing.

Much fun to you on your journey, Jo_84!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Well that´s not so screwy as it sounds. Abe state that we ALL are having "schizophrenia" (see quotes below). But I guess, most of us feel somehow scared or crazy when we first experience those things- I did at least, big times. But it´s the time of awakening where more and more experience it- soon it will be the most normal thing!
    Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing! If children get to meditate early in life, as a part of school or at home! And it would be a 'normal' thing to do because everybody understands the benefits of it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I’ve had my head, and my hands (fingers) move in the direction of Infinity Circle as well. I’ve heard Bashar say that the infinity symbol is some sort of connection symbol. (I don’t remember their exact words and don’t feel like looking it up!)

For myself, I’ve loved the way the infinity movement feels—so gentle, so soothing, so. . . like well-being flowing through me.

I’m a big fan of gentleness, of what I call becoming aware of what was already there. There’s a clear ringing quality to this experience which is very much in the vein of what Abraham have been mentioning recently about “thinking” a thought vs. “receiving” a thought.

I love my meditation practise, and for myself, I love deciding the meaning of whatever it is that I am experiencing.

Much fun to you on your journey, Jo_84!

Thank you! And how awesome to hear you 'get' the Infinity movement too! That one was, for me, the defining movement that made me realise it must be 'something else' taking over. I would never get that idea in my head to make a movement like that.

It does feel gentle, it feels delicious, it's my favourite movement, feels to me like the most natural of the movements.

I decided to add to this topic too. I've had a peculiar and powerful experience while meditating.

Have any of you tried meditating with pets? I have a cat, and when I hold her or lie close to her when I am trying to meditate, my meditation process consists in imagining that I am inside her consciousness or that our consciosnesses merge. This is nothing that Abe recommended specifically, but I was inspired to do this myself. As soon as I do it, she starts purring very loudly like crazy. In the mean time, I feel like a very powerful stream of energy is entering the crown of my head. I do begin to feel, at this point, like my cat and myself are one consciousness. But it gets so powerful that I immediately interrupt my meditation because I become scared that if I continue, I will turn into my cat. I should just allow the experience to take it course, but I am too scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    I decided to add to this topic too. I've had a peculiar and powerful experience while meditating.

Have any of you tried meditating with pets? I have a cat, and when I hold her or lie close to her when I am trying to meditate, my meditation process consists in imagining that I am inside her consciousness or that our consciosnesses merge. This is nothing that Abe recommended specifically, but I was inspired to do this myself. As soon as I do it, she starts purring very loudly like crazy. In the mean time, I feel like a very powerful stream of energy is entering the crown of my head. I do begin to feel, at this point, like my cat and myself are one consciousness.
    It´s a bit like that, as we really are all "one in the core" and the love runs through all of us- while animals are greater allowers ("energy-balancers") in their intenionality, while humans are much more intending to create and for that, to dig and -handle the contrast. But when you reach for harmony and pureness in peace and love, your cat will definitely be able to be of service to enhance you in that, when you open up to her energy- and obviously, it works.

Here are quotes that point to that.

Feeling the hawk...

HS felt the perspective of a red-tailed hawk...

HS:
    It was a beautiful thing, and I -- more and more as I'm listening to you,
    I'm saying, "That's the place to be."

Abraham:
    What did you notice about the hawk
    that is a little different behavior than your own?

HS:
    The total freedom and total command of my domain.

Abraham:
    What else?

HS:
    The constant appreciation.

Abraham:
    Hangin' around on its own? Soarin' up there singularly? Contemplating, basking.

HS:
    Basking.

Abraham:
    Not perched on the branch and asking for approval?
    Not doin' a loop de loop and then lookin' to see if you saw?

[burst of long-lasting laughter from HS and audience]

Abraham:
    Self-serving!
    Self-pleasing! Self-allying!
    Self-fulfilling.

Seattle, July 2015

What does my dog think?

HS:
    "You're so right, my dog is so cute.
    He likes to sit there watching what I'm doing yoga

and I often ask "What does he think?"
    He's staring at me for like an hour,
    just staring at me!
    What is my dog thinking when he's staring at me?

Abraham:
    "Now now now now
    now now now now now now now now!
    This is good. I like this. This is good. I like this.
    This is really good. I like this.
    I like how this feels.This is good.

I like this. I really like this. This is good.
    I like it.
    I really like it. This is good.
    I like this.
    I really like this, I really like this.
    This is good. I like this. I really like this.

This is so good. I really like this.
    This is good.

I like this. I really like this. This is good.
    I like..." ...a whole hour:
    "This is good. I really like this."

from San Diego, 27 August 2016

If you’ll just sit and pet your cat -
    or somebody’s cat -
    Find a cat, for God’s sake!
    Find a cat - or anything furry -
    and let it train you into a frequency,
    that will cause you to allow enlightenment.

Abe, North LA, July 2012

But it gets so powerful that I immediately interrupt my meditation because I become scared that if I continue, I will turn into my cat.
    That can´t happen. Abe teach that we held very strong intentions before we came here, and the further specific unfolding of who YOU are is the core of that. And, YOU came as human! It´s not in your core-desires to become a cat, really, while you can learn from, be soothed by and be mightily INSPIRED by the cat.
    Different races (as human and animals, as apes) are DIFFERENT IDEAS.

There is thought, and there is Thought Form, and there is Manifestation.
    Manifestation is always in the eye of the beholder.
    So this time-space-reality that everyone is perceiving,
    is nothing more than vibrational interpretation.

So the Thought Form of that which is man was set forth from Broader Perspective, and has continued to evolve by the experience of those
    who were having the experience here on the planet.

And what you actually see as man or human is vibrational interpretation.

Now, did man come from ape?
    No, man was a different idea.

So how does the idea of evolution occur? And we say:
    because the idea of each species was set forth,
    and as the experience of the species is lived, the idea expands.
    So the expansion is happening from the Leading Edge place and is supported from the Source Energy
    that flows everywhere the idea goes.

---Abraham

Excerpted from: Billings, MT on June 21, 2003

If you know that all is well, you know all you need to know.
    And if you know life is supposed to be fun,
    you know more than almost anybody else knows.

And if you know that the way you feel is your indicator
    of how connected you are to Source,
    then you know that which only a handful of Deliberate Creators,
    respective to the total population, really know.
    The beasts all know it. Your animals know that all is well.

Your animals live in the moment.
    They understand the power of their now.
    They expect the Universe to yield to them.
    They don't worry or fret or conjure or make laws or rules or try to regulate. -They are Pure Positive Energy.

Your beasts vibrate more on the Energy scale of contentment than of passion:
    Their desire was set forth from Nonphysical, and continues to be set forth by those like you, who want Energy balance, who want sustenance.
    The difference between the beast and the human is
    that the beast is more general in its intent.

The human is usually less blended, usually less allowing of the Energy to flow, but is more specific. And that is why the human is seen to be the Creator,
    while the beast is more the balancer of Energy.

Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Thursday, October 15th, 1998

I should just allow the experience to take it course, but I am too scared.
    ...and that´s perfectly ok! It´s your guidance telling you that you are not yet lined up for more.

"Never move forwards in fear" (Abe).

Relax into that fear (without following through) and let it all be, until you might somewhen feel JOYFULLY drawn to more of the same, or more specificness. Allow your vibe to raise without pushing or hyping. Never do anything that feels less than good!

all quotes from
    quotes about animals