Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meditation question

Thank you for the quotes, POE. The one about the dog was funny. And I was literally inspired to get a cat by Abe's exhortation "go pet a cat." So I went to a cat shelter and got a cat.

I think that the powerful experience of training my consciousness on my cat's consciousness just proves the point that when more than one consciousnesses get together, it's not a sum but an exponential.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    I think that the powerful experience of training my consciousness on my cat's consciousness just proves the point that when more than one consciousnesses get together, it's not a sum but an exponential.
    Loved reading about meditating with your cat, I hope you have settled into how good it feels now, without freaking out

I have meditated in a group once, but did not feel very connected to Source in that sitting. It may have been self-conciousness or feeling exposed, but I prefer doing it alone. Interesting to hear you could meditate with your pet too, I don't have one, but it sounds like a powerful connection!