Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toward a Science for Deliberate Creation

Toward a Science for Deliberate Creation

It's been a long time since I've posted, but I've been thinking a great deal lately about those words of Abraham's 'The Science of Deliberate Creation.' I know that phrase is out of favor now, but speaking as a computer scientist, I really would like to have such a science!

I think, I think, I think, the problem with that phrase in the past is that it is impossible to form a science without a mathematics with which to precisely define and test hypothesises, measure results, and formulate theories.

So I have been asking for such a mathematics. Now this will be a different kind of math, one based on words, and not numbers. A math meant to be speech. I'm not quite sure how that will work, to be honest, but I feel it must be so.

To formulate a new mathematics, one must begin with one or more fundamental truths, known as 'axioms.' These truths can not be proven, can not be disproven, but seem obviously true. For example, from the mathematics of geometry, one axiom is that if a line crosses two parallel lines, the angels of intersection must be equal.

But recently, I finally found some examples of axioms from speech. I shall list a few here:

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all [life] are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights...
    [powerful words of truth that built the most powerful, most wealthy nation ever to exist on this Earth]

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. [The Golden Rule]

Love is all you need. [The Beatles]

Do you see what I mean?

After much thinking (and I believe with the help of Abraham, and a few other non physical groups) I propose this as the first axiom for this new and strange mathematics:

Words spoken in love must come to fruit.

Anyone else interested in this? Any thoughts? Am I on the right track here?

Quote Originally Posted by thwinters View Post
    After much thinking (and I believe with the help of Abraham, and a few other non physical groups) I propose this as the first axiom for this new and strange mathematics:

Words spoken in love must come to fruit.

Anyone else interested in this? Any thoughts? Am I on the right track here?
    You could generalize that even further. Words spoken (or actions taken) from ANY vibration will give you the fruit of more of that vibration. Words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of powerlessness will reinforce your feeling of powerlessness. Words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of doubt will reinforce your doubt. It's also the case that words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of love/appreciation will yield more love/appreciation. That's certainly an accurate expression of LOA's basic truth -- that which is like unto itself is drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    You could generalize that even further. Words spoken (or actions taken) from ANY vibration will give you the fruit of more of that vibration. Words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of powerlessness will reinforce your feeling of powerlessness. Words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of doubt will reinforce your doubt. It's also the case that words spoken or actions taken from a vibration of love/appreciation will yield more love/appreciation. That's certainly an accurate expression of LOA's basic truth -- that which is like unto itself is drawn.
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes you are right. So maybe something like:

Words spoken in love will bring forth the fruit of love, words spoken not in love bring forth fruit not of love.

As to your point on actions, I can make a very technical argument that from the non-physical, that words and actions are the same thing. But I do not think that is relevant here, but you did bring up a good point there as well.

I feel as if I am mentally circling the truth, the axiom, I am seeking though. I believe that it is more closely captured by your last sentence: That which is like unto itself is drawn. But I have great difficulty in proving a higher truth from that statement. But thank you greatly, you have given me much to think about.

Words spoken in love will bring forth the fruit of love, words spoken not in love bring forth fruit not of love.
    Again, I'd go with the more basic, "You get more of what you focus on/think about."
    As to your point on actions, I can make a very technical argument that from the non-physical, that words and actions are the same thing.
    That is absolutely the case.
    I feel as if I am mentally circling the truth, the axiom, I am seeking though. I believe that it is more closely captured by your last sentence: That which is like unto itself is drawn. But I have great difficulty in proving a higher truth from that statement. But thank you greatly, you have given me much to think about.
    I'm not sure what sort of "higher truth" you're reaching for. What you think, how you feel and what manifests is ALWAYS a perfect match. You might come up with prettier ways to say it, but that's the fundamental organizing principle of the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

I'm not sure what sort of "higher truth" you're reaching for. What you think, how you feel and what manifests is ALWAYS a perfect match. You might come up with prettier ways to say it, but that's the fundamental organizing principle of the Universe.
    'Higher truth' here in the mathematical sense, it is probably not the best phrase to use here. But what I mean is, in any mathematics, one uses an axiom to prove another truth, which is used to prove another truth, which is used to prove another truth, and so on, until one has an entire system of truths. Euclidean Geometry is such a system, and is used in many scientific and engineering disciplines.

EDIT: What I am searching for is this: When I think a thought, it goes out into the universe. It combines and collates with other thoughts of similar vibration, and eventually comes back into my reality as a manifestation [This is what Abraham refers to as the vortex of creation]. By what processes does this occur? I am certain such a math exists. Source uses it to calculate our reality.

In fact, when I asked for it, I did receive a vast block of thought that I know that I know that I know that I know is correct, but I do not have the knowledge or concepts to render it into English.

Does that make sense?

OK! I know what I am trying to ask now. How can I mathematically model a thought, and mathematically model it's vibration. Yes!

Thank you.

Perhaps things will clarify if I speak as to why I want this. My immediate desire is to write a computer game, one that is text based. Think of it as a story creator, where you create a character, and pick a genre (Such as romance, action/adventure, science fiction, western, mystery, fantasy, etc.), and then interact with it through English sentences. [This would be part of that technical argument I mentioned previously.] And it will work based on the Law of Attraction (in code) and the Science of Deliberate Creation. It will have challenges to overcome [contrast] like any good story, and have love, and loss, and everything in between. I think it will be a lot of fun to write, and a lot of fun to play!

Now I can code all the story elements, the characters, the world, and the things in the world. I can even use machine learning techniques to read and analyze millions of stories [note: copyright issues would be involved so I can't actually do that] to store all kinds of wordings and phrases in a database. I can code all kinds of interaction rules between these things. Those things I can do. I could even write a game like this (and in fact, many have, the genre is called interactive fiction) but the stories are pre-planned, something like those choose your own adventure books that were popular when I was a kid.

I envision it looking like this: The computer will output some text, and the the player will type a response. Something like this:

After many year, you, Thowi, have finally been accepted into the Wizards College of Teleron. Today is the day the carriage leaves to take you there. You'd better pack your things and get going!

What do you want to do?
    >

And then you would type something like 'Pack my things', and the game would respond, and the cycle would repeat. [Ask, and it is Given, the players response being the question, and the computer's response being the answer. Does that make sense?]

But how do I translate the player's response [the thought] and measure it's vibration [no idea what that would be]? To answer that, I need this math.

That should help, even if no one else responds to this thread, as Source is always listening. But I'm still curious what others have to say.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    I think you will find some satisfaction in exploring several other branches of metaphysical/physical thought that clearly support/dovetail the Abraham Teachings, but use different languages and thought structures to express the concepts.

The Seth book The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks about the Art of Creative Living is one, and Natalie Sudman’s Application of Impossible Things is another. One influenced the Abraham Teachings, the other is influenced by them. Further, reading more into quantum physics as presented by the more enlightened end of the researcher spectrum, exploring the different forms and actions of matter and energy, would be quite fun for you, I’m sure, and would nourish your ideas as the mathematical language you’re pursuing takes shape.

There are many other writings that express this wisdom in more "mechanical" vibrational terms, but make sure you've read ALL the Abe books first, cuz there are plenty of conceptual nuggets in each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    I think you will find some satisfaction in exploring several other branches of metaphysical/physical thought that clearly support/dovetail the Abraham Teachings, but use different languages and thought structures to express the concepts.

The Seth book The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks about the Art of Creative Living is one, and Natalie Sudmanís Application of Impossible Things is another. One influenced the Abraham Teachings, the other is influenced by them. Further, reading more into quantum physics as presented by the more enlightened end of the researcher spectrum, exploring the different forms and actions of matter and energy, would be quite fun for you, Iím sure, and would nourish your ideas as the mathematical language youíre pursuing takes shape.

There are many other writings that express this wisdom in more "mechanical" vibrational terms, but make sure you've read ALL the Abe books first, cuz there are plenty of conceptual nuggets in each of them.
    OOOHHH! Thank you! I have read the Seth books, but it was a long time ago. I've never heard of Natalie's book, though, and I will look into it.

I can't sleep I'm so excited, and I have been soothing myself into further alignment since my last post, and it finally occurred to me that what I really want is to understand this mathematics from the perspective of Source! You see, I realized to write the story book game, I don't need to understand a thought or it's vibration: That will be taken care of in the brain of the player, and as they are connected to source, they will work that out.

So, to further apply this Science of Deliberate Creation, I realize I need to ask a new question:

What question must I ask that will lead to the understanding and knowledge that I need to interpret that block of thought that I received that will lead to my true goal: Writing a book called something like "The mathematics of deliberate creation, from the perspective of Source!" Doesn't it sound delicious?

And thank you again.

Ha ha ha! When I finally got to sleep, I left some Abe videos playing on YouTube. As I woke up this morning, Abe was speaking with a man about his grid, and said 'You need to bring your grid up to the vibration of your vortex.' You see, I never paid much attention to what they said about the grid, as I thought they were using it as another word for the vortex. But no!

So I asked, 'What I need to ask about is the grid?' Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...

I'm still laughing!