Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toward a Science for Deliberate Creation

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    thwinters, just for clarification, when I talk about scientific writings, I'm not talking about channeled spiritual writings with a scientific bent,
    As am I. I believe this physical reality is the result of a computer like process (there is no computer however, other than Source), and it therefore must obey certain rule sets. Just like a running program must to function on a computer.

If you ask, it is given, so ask for the higher scientific and/or mathematical resources that will guide you in your formulations and trust you will encounter them (or just meditate and let it come to you purely, of course, but you might not "trust yourself" in the beginning, so there's no harm in leafing through leading-edge human-form materials for some general ideas and lingo).
    That's what I'm doing, even now, on these forums. And while I am also asking Source directly, I am asking on these boards too. I've gotten some important insights so far.

But my strongest recommendation would be this: CONTEMPLATION. Go on long walks and let your mind gently chew on notions, and then feel the jolt of inspiration when it hits, and write down what comes (bring pen and notepad on your walks, or a device that lets you dictate spontaneously for minutes at a time). Go to a quiet field, a port, a forest, an unbusy park, and just sit and wonder and watch. I've gotten fascinating glimmers of the relationship between wind and electrical transfers in nature, the "purpose" of religion and language, and untold pages of teachings notions for threads here that I've never posted. Don't push it or force it - just let your mind wonder and wander like a child's, and then see what comes.
    I do this. Well, I don't go for walks as I have fibromyalgia and am in constant and intense pain (while I wait for medicinal marijuana in my state. The voters approved it in November, but the politicians are taking forever to make it available). But oh yes, I do contemplate, and mediate. I also read a great deal on the Internet. But you describe the process well.

Thanks everyone.

One more thing:

I need this mathematical language, both formal and precise, to interpret the block of thought they have already sent me that describes the inner workings I spoke of earlier. Some of it I can interpret, because it is very like computer science as I know it, but not all of it.

I hope that makes sense.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thwinters View Post
    One more thing:

I need this mathematical language, both formal and precise, to interpret the block of thought they have already sent me that describes the inner workings I spoke of earlier. Some of it I can interpret, because it is very like computer science as I know it, but not all of it.

I hope that makes sense.
    Totally.
    It is extremely depended on the unique person in which ways we "translate" the answers and insights:
    Abe said Esther is very auditive, so she "hears" and "speaks". People like her love words and writings often as well. Others are much more set on sights, they "see"- as they see auras, or get- and do "films" or pictures- or they design, or paint.

Others get- and do music (very often they are highly in mathematic as well, this two seem to go together quite regularly). Others translate in motion, as dance, or other inspired physical action- as becoming genius in any sport, craft, sculpting, massaging, on and on. Others are communicating with source in scientific specifics.

It all depends on YOUR unique preferences, and it can be given in EVERY form.... and each single one of them is SO beautiful.

I believe this physical reality is the result of a computer like process (there is no computer however, other than Source), and it therefore must obey certain rule sets. Just like a running program must to function on a computer.
    Perfectly stated on one hand, imo, but not complete. LoA is this "computer-program".

But as the programm, LoA has no own opinions. It just pulls together what vibes in the same way- and so makes vibrations that are active bigger and bigger and bigger.
    LoA is no "creator", itīs just a tool. The Creators, the "Gods"- ourselves and our nonphysically focused counterparts, are who really create and continue to hold physical reality into beingness.

You might have seen this quote from the other thread you posted on already, I re-post it anyway

The law (LoA) -we wouldnīt define it as benevolent.
    We wouldnīt define it as good or bad-
    we would define it as consistent, which is really a wonderful thing.

The contrast- we wouldnīt define it as good or bad,
    we would define it as necessary.
    And, of course, in that contrast are unwanted things and wanted things.

But what you are reaching for is that new bridge, this new
    understanding of how it all fits together.
    The benevolence that you are feeling
    (delighted sound) -the
    BENEVOLENCE, that love that you are reaching for, and that guidance
    that you seek- that identity that you want to assign to God or someone
    like God- what THAT is, through all the experience, through ALL the
    lives that ALL have lived- there has been an "I know what I donīt
    want, I know what I do want".

And the "I know what I do want" has been received and understood
    and held as a placemarker by those nonphysical energys -we are
    talking about us, we are talking about Jerry, we are talking about
    Jesus, we are talking about Buddha,
    we are talking about... EVERYONE who has lived
    before, even those you donīt think you like!-

-who have lived and are now nonphysically focussed and
    REMEMBER unequivocally what you asked for!
    They are holding- we are holding- that vibrational
    standard, that GOODNES, that
    you have carved out!

SF, 02 18 12
    from this thread
    Is Source and the Law of Attraction the same thing?

I don't go for walks as I have fibromyalgia and am in constant and intense pain
    I want to stick in, that *my* personal scientific fascination lead me to understand deeper when and why I felt physical pain. As Abe say, pain is just very "loud" emotion, in the category of the indicator of disalignment geting bigger and bigger until you canīt "overlook" it anymore.

Your statement that you are in constant and intense pain gives me the clue, that you are in constant and intense RESISTANCE. And from there, all your receptivness is HIGHLY deminished!
    -So, whenever you are feeling pain, in that moment you are in an intense OOTV-stance, and in that moment, you CAN NOT get the pure clear answers in mathematical precision that you are seeking for!

In my personal research, I learned how to let go of all my chronic physical pains completely, and also I experience acute pain extremely rarely- while I had a very painful history in many ways before.

You might be interested in the EGS I had written about that, here "The map of the soul": Specific EGS-Scales

and this collection might be helpful as well. How to deal with pain

-Releasing pain (or every discomfort) is about a VERY easy mathematical equation:

Let go of your resistance (=relax),
    and the indicator of resistance (=pain) must vanish.

Also, Abe have spoken of Marihuana and other drugs that help soothing resistance.
    This specific quote might help you choosing, if, how and why you want to apply the drug (Abe state that can be very helpful as a soothing tool for some time, but it will never help you with the true cause of your resistance).

What this substance (Cannabis) actually does, is:
    It causes you to dis-associate so much, that it causes you to be more
    in the receptive-mode, in terms of vibration,
    but LOUSY in your ability to translate from that mode!

Iow, it puts you in the receptive mode!
    But you donīt have a clue,
    how then to translate the vibration into anything,
    thatīs meaningful!

So itīs just like: "...Hey, man..."

So, weīr not proponents of it, or proponents against it.
    Weīr proponents of ALIGNMENT.
    And so many people are looking for a cause- and most of this causes
    are really working against you.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Role of Cannabis (2015)

...from the collection
    Abe about addictions, cravings and drugs

Thanks for the topic thwinters. Will have to think about this some more, but I am imagining that Abe concepts such as thought, feeling, vibration, desire, source, resistance to well-being, and LOA would be parallel to the three laws of thermodynamics.
    Abe has hinted at this with the old truck going down a hill analogy. The truck gets moving with more and more thought. Obstacles in the way are resistance to well-being.

f=ma Force equals mass times acceleration.

Or maybe we could assign a number value to a position on the EGS and create a partial differential equation showing how we create desirable and undesirable outcomes depending on what thoughts we choose. (or maybe keep it more simple!)

Another idea is to use the physics of electricity formulas for the variables. Starting with V=IR where voltage = amperage x resistance. Change that to Vibration = thought x resistance. If resistance is high, vibration is low and visa versa...

Quote Originally Posted by flip33 View Post
    Or maybe we could assign a number value to a position on the EGS and create a partial differential equation showing how we create desirable and undesirable outcomes depending on what thoughts we choose.
    The thing with desired and undesired outcomes is, that we NEVER see anything as unwanted when we are free of resistance.

Source only sees the wanted side of every thing that exists.
    While the EGS (see my specific scales) shows how we pinch ourselves off from being receptive to the full wanted beauty, that is in EVERYTHING, the more we tune out from our own fullness-
    indicated and "measurable" by emotions.

I will try. Getting the question right is vital. I am a computer scientist (and a software engineer), and I can describe the entire tcp/ip (transport control protocol/internet protocol) in all it's glorious complexity. (Though once I understood it, and saw it as a whole, there is an elegant simplicity to it I can not describe.) The LOA works something like a search engine: You go to the site, ask (put in your search terms) and are given an answer (the search results) that hopefully are related to your search terms. But tcp/ip is a communications protocol, and search engines are very complex.

When I first read Ask and it is Given, I thought it was silly. 'Oh here is this sweet old woman, who probably doesn't even know algebra, thinking she is speaking for God.' But ever time I tried to read it, I sensed there was some deeper meaning. Especially the part where they talk about re-defining words to represent non-physical concepts.

Computer Science is essentially two subjects: The mathematical proof of the performance of algorithms (SOOOO BORING), and, the formal, mathematical study of context free non-ambiguous languages. This is so, because computers are literally as smart as rocks, and can not discern context dependent language, and will crash if they have to deal with ambiguity. We (computer scientists) have to carefully craft the programming languages that software engineers use to write computer code. And we have a great many tools available for these kinds of analyses.
    I completely agree. While I am myself a "sweet little grandmother" compared to you and your specific knowledge of math, I always KNEW this "science of deliberate creation" was as "hard" and reliable and SIMPLE as math.

It might ring a bell in yourself, that the men that surround/ed me always were scientific geniuses, that had NO idea how to use the logic of emotions. They were smart as rocks in the case of relationships and dealing with their own emotional desires. And they just laughed each time I pointed out, that the science of emotional guidance is as precise as math- because, in THEIR equations, they always left emotions out- because they deemed them to be "unlogical". What they are not at all. Emotions or numbers are just another "language".

And, as every number, every emotion is "neutral" in the sense that it is only an indicator of something thatīs so much bigger. And: As all numbers, all emotions are "good" and WANTED. None can be left out, without crashing the whole system.

Back in 2004 when I first read Ask, and it is Given, I thought it was silly. 'Oh, here is a sweet old grandmother who thinks she is speaking for God.' I wanted to dismiss it, as I had most all other material I had found on the LOA. And yet, I sensed some deeper meaning in the text. I was especially intrigued by the bit about how Abraham had to redefine certain English words in order to describe certain non-physical concepts. And it dawned on me: That is not something a silly old grandmother would know to do. And that really caught my attention. It's something a scientist would do at the start of a technical paper.

So I applied those computer sciency language tools (BNF Syntax trees, semantic analysis, etc. if you want to search for them to learn more) to the text. And as I parsed those words (I'm using 'parse' in the computer science technical sense) I realized that those terms seemed to be technical terms. And it seemed to me that Ester was trying to describe a communications protocol from the system administrators of a vast computer system running this simulation that Abraham calls this physical reality. I re-wrote that first chapter using my own words, based on my analysis (this took me days and days by the way) and I had what read like a technical manual. And it made a WHOLE lot more sense.
    I did the "same" with the EGS... I transcribed all sorts of human experiences and every-day-life into the EGS, and suddenly it all made sense. It explained EVERYTHING. ...Just another "language", again.

But then I thought... well, perhaps this is just a case of if you only have a hammer, the whole world seems like a nail. My tools were designed for work on and with computers, so naturally, I would read it that way, right? (I was in Holland when I did that, and I think I threw those papers away, wish I had kept them now.)
    Isnīt it fascinating that you could probably create the very opposing manual as well, if you only focused there long enough?

As you say, when you are a hammer, the whole world looks like nails.
    And thatīs the case with EVERYTHING. Whatever you choose to focus upon, becomes a reality (and even physically manifested) after a while, and this reality is absolutely perfect and logical in itself.

Only thing is: When source (the "benevolent force"- aka, who you really are) doesnīt agree with it, this system in which you are focusing FEELS BAD. And you will even get into terrible pain after some while of insisting to focus there.

Well... today, more and more physicists are becoming convinced that we are living in a computer simulation, running on a vast, cosmic quantum computer. Oh... hmm... well... Maybe I wasn't so wrong after all. I first heard about this around 2008.
    And how does this idea FEEL? Honest, interested question.

So as I thought about that, if this truly is a computer simulation, then wouldn't it make sense that God could speak to us? And I remember thinking, what would God sound like? Love love love love joy joy joy joy.... Ah yes! Abraham.

So just as tcp/ip is a protocol, I believe the Law of Attraction is a communications protocol that exists between all non-physical entities (including us who are physically focused!) I mention this in another thread.

But just as tcp/ip has a set of axioms, rules, and procedures for the transmission of information, so to then must the LOA. It might be something as simple as Roberts Rules of Order, but I doubt it. And that process that generates our physical reality will have procedures for taking into account all the thoughts of all physically focused beings, and weaving them into the leading edge of creation (which I interpret to mean the world as it is rendered right now.)

So I want to know the communication protocols and the rules for calculating our reality.

Does that make more sense?
    It makes sense, but I still think you are asking something bigger than I hear.
    The "1 law that source is interested in, LoA" (sloppily quoted Abe) just says:
    "That which is alike is drawn".

And Abe only have 1 answer, which is "Get happy".

And this world is based upon the triad of intention:
    -Freedom (you are so free that you can choose bondage)
    -Expansion (which is inevitable)
    -and Joy, which is an option, and also the purpose of life.

Are you satisfied with this answer? Itīs what I hear you ask.

Here is what I FEEL you asking:

The highly energy-sensitive silly grandmother that I am (not being cynically with this AT ALL!! ) senses, that you are really looking for understanding and allowing ALIGNMENT.

Because, this is what is "so much bigger" than alllllllll computer-programms, math, stuff or words -or even emotions (all this tools, aka languages that all merely describe aka INDICATE the divine precious core or -value, that we really are looking for).
    Alignment is connecting with the core that all languages (including math) try to describe.

Alignment is merging you, with who you really are. Itīs the ultimate healing-experience.
    Alignment means, knowing that you are God- and Creator.
    Alignment feels ELATED. It feels as LOVE! It feels as PASSION, as JOY.

Alignment means that you know that YOU are the Creator of your life (not a smart-as-a-rock computer-program)!

Alignment means, you understand and EXPRESS who you really are, totally to your liking-
    and it also means to get rid of pain. (Mostly because, as long as you are physically focused, you WANT to mix up the contrast again and again, and this adventure contains occasionally a little hickup or blister. Nothing big. Totally in your charge, because you will know in an instant what to do about it! -Just communication, so that you have guidance).

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I have no direct quote, but want to add that Abe recently gave a love-speech for the term "science of deliberate creation". They thought it would be the best and most perfect description for what they attempt to teach, because "science" is something that has to do with deliberate exploration, and with total reliability and newness- leading-edgeness- as well (I wish I would have transcribed the piece).
    Here it is:

Abe, finding new names for the "work"

For a while, we called this gathering "the Science of Deliberate Creation".
    But, you got so... deliberate about it!
    (laughter)
    We thought it was a good name, because if you are deliberate,
    then life is more rewarding. And you do have more creative control,
    if youīr doing it on purpose.

But if you worry what you are not bale to do, then it works against you!
    We thought it was a good title, because "science" indicates motion
    forwards, or continual unfolding. Or new evidence, giving you new
    information, giving you experience.

But again, you took it so seriously, and you began to
    -what for many of you was "new work" in your life- you began
    to treat it as the old stuff, were you made WORK out of it, and you
    got stressed out about it.

We would tell you that you create your own reality, and at first,
    you said "OHH GOOD!!!" and after a little while, you said
    "Ahhh... I donīt want to create my own reality. Itīs too much trouble!
    Itīs too stressful." (...)

And then we found a better title.
    And this title is "The Art of Allowing".
    The art of receiving.
    The art of you, being a vibrational match to what you ask for.

Chicago, September 25, 2016, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - Stop blocking your desire (new)

Everyone thanks for the help! I've been given a major breakthrough on this matter. It's not a mathematics, but more of a symbology I'm looking for.

Now I'm on the right track and can make progress.

I'm going to apply it as I go.

Hi thwinters , interesting subject for sure! I wonder if you've ever looked into Tom Campbell's Simulation Theory? It's a combination of science (quantum physics) and the metaphysical. It sits incredibly well with Abraham's model of how things work and infact, mostly seems to back it up which is why I do listen to some of his ideas on various subjects now and then. Looking forward to seeing how your idea develops.

PS - I'm new to the forum hence my odd formatting in this post lol Was trying to copy and paste your username