Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

What a joyful Mother's Day it was for me! I had plenty of heart warming gifts from hubs and kids and friends - love letters, poems from my name, pictures, potted plants, hand made soap, roses, lots of hugs, plenty of well wishing texts and phone calls, and of course dinner out with hubs!!!!

Hubs took me to one of my favorite seafood restaurants where I hadn't been in about a year. The food I had, from the mouth watering parmesan popovers, to the jumbo shrimp cocktail to the grilled lobster with potatoes and grilled asparagus, tasted so delicious. I couldn't help but say often, "IB/NPFs are you tasting this..mmmmm...." I also ordered a most delicious bottle of champagne and drank most of it. Oh, what a delight that was! Plus, I had hubs company and conversations and I just kept feeling for my IB and appreciating my powerful now as much as possible! My life is filled with so much love!

Just over a week ago, I bought some caterpillars for the kids so they would enjoy the process of change from caterpillars to butterflies. The package came with everything needed for the process. I have found that I'm very much into the process as much as the kids. We were all shouting with glee when a few days after the tiny creatures arrived, we woke up to find them very fat and much longer. A couple of days ago they started crawling to the lid of their container to hang upside down and cocoon. I must have sat next to them for about 45mins, trying to catch them in the actual act of cocooning. My oldest said to me, "Mom, watching them cocoon is like watching grass grow." Now, they have all cocooned and it's just a pleasing feeling going by and knowing they'll soon awaken as beautiful butterflies. What fun!

With just 10 days to go before the next and possibly final court day, I found my thoughts every so often drifting to that, yesterday. But, I think my vibration must be a lot more stable in just looking for things to appreciate, which are plentiful, in my day, because I simply reminded myself, "it's in the hands of my IB who knows what I desire and is bringing it to me." With that letting go thought, I'm able to pivot right away to the joys of my now. My IB must be aware of all this too, because I'm seeing some poignant, meaningful to me words/numbers at unexpected moments, as if to reassure me. For example, my girlfriend sent me this video clip of some very famous personalities talking about how they apply the LOA. I totally enjoyed watching the clip, only to notice that the length of it was an exact set of meaningful to me, numbers. Thank you, IB/NPFs

It's a beautiful new day and I'm excited to see what beauties pour out of my vortex into my physical reality, today. In what ways will I be delighted? What experiences will I use as my excuse for joy? What beautiful IBs will I be meeting today? What fun conversations will I have? What amazingly delicious new ideas will I have today? What fabulous surprises await me today? How much more abundance can I receive today? What great news are coming my way today? What fulfilling rendezvous will be my experience today? How can the U make me jump in happiness today? What's gong to make me laugh so much and so deep today?

I know I'm going to have a very happy day today. I'm excited to see all the ways through which happiness pours into my physical experience this fine day.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

So much appreciation to you! You feel wonderful!
    When I came across this quote it reminded me so much of exactly what you are doing here!

"Setting your tone" is all about momentum!

It is your job to set your own tone.
    So what you do is, you look for something that’s

easy for you to feel good about.

The aspect of your life that is going well,
    there are always some of those.
    And as you give your attention to that, you let that be
    your reason for establishing your tone.

And as you set your tone relative to that,
    now the universe accepts that as your tone
    relative to all things, you see.

So all you have to do is find the feeling of well-being relative to any aspect of your life and stay there on it long enough that the universe can begin to respond to it-

-and then things just get better and better and better and better.

Conversely, you can find one thing that is going wrong in your life and focus on that and let that be the reason to set your tone and then all aspects of your life begin to acquiesce to that, in time.

7/25/99

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

I know I'm going to have a very happy day today. I'm excited to see all the ways through which happiness pours into my physical experience this fine day.
    You've done a glorious job of sharing the ways through which happiness pours into your physical experience every fine day!

You have a beautiful life, Winner....thank you for sharing it. I love every detail.

This thread makes for beautiful reading, I am cheering you on from here. I see it all working out just perfectly for you x

Thank you HUGELY, IB POE!!!!!! The perfect quote. I appreciate you so very much

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

So much appreciation to you! You feel wonderful!
    When I came across this quote it reminded me so much of exactly what you are doing here!

"Setting your tone" is all about momentum!

It is your job to set your own tone.
    So what you do is, you look for something thatís

easy for you to feel good about.

The aspect of your life that is going well,
    there are always some of those.
    And as you give your attention to that, you let that be
    your reason for establishing your tone.

And as you set your tone relative to that,
    now the universe accepts that as your tone
    relative to all things, you see.

So all you have to do is find the feeling of well-being relative to any aspect of your life and stay there on it long enough that the universe can begin to respond to it-

-and then things just get better and better and better and better.

Conversely, you can find one thing that is going wrong in your life and focus on that and let that be the reason to set your tone and then all aspects of your life begin to acquiesce to that, in time.

7/25/99

Dear IB Jewel M, your comment is of course one of the ways in which happiness pours into my physical reality. I feel so good reading it. Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel M. View Post
    You've done a glorious job of sharing the ways through which happiness pours into your physical experience every fine day!

You have a beautiful life, Winner....thank you for sharing it. I love every detail.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you, beautiful IB, Summerloving!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerloving View Post
    This thread makes for beautiful reading, I am cheering you on from here. I see it all working out just perfectly for you x

I had a dream in which hubs and I stepped into a house and the floor of this house began breaking and the walls were spinning. It looked like we were going to fall. We were pretty calm in this situation and just tried to help each other get to the door across from where we were, in a safe way. As the room spun, and the flooring shook and broke, hubs held my hand guiding me forward and as we reached the safety of the door at the other end, everything stopped - the house stopped spinning and the flooring was perfectly stable and beautiful and we were quite safe.

It feels nice to think that this dream could be reflecting a more stable vibration of trust within me. It's really good to know that I can be calm in a seemingly chaotic situation.

Hubs took the kids to the library yesterday and they came home excited about some joke/puzzle type books they had found. They followed me around the house wanting me to guess these weird puzzles. They were so excited about them. I had to guess things like "What did the boy rocket say to the girl rocket?" Oh, the endless joys of parenting!

My beautiful IB daughter has been describing to me her magnificent palace on the moon, the past couple of days. She's so creative and her imagination knows no bounds! Her palace on the moon has slides and elevators instead of stairs. She has singing flowers and birds that speak. She has things that materialize just by clapping her hands to just by thinking about them. She has beautiful plants that flower when it snows and faeries that do her every bidding. She said she'll tell me more later today when I pick her up from school. Just the best daughter ever!

I just love how blue the sky is today, how warm it feels outside with a gentle breeze swaying the leaves and making the fluffy white clouds drift lazily as the float about.

I so appreciate the tree care people whom I passed by on my drive as they trimmed the trees and brushes by the roads and gave them foods to help them thrive.

Today, we get to transfer our caterpillars from their containers to the netted garden where they'll complete their transformation. I'm so excited about this next step and I'm looking forward to when my kids get home to do it together. I really appreciate all the joy that these beautiful creatures are giving us.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    "What did the boy rocket say to the girl rocket?"
    Oh, the endless joys of parenting!
    You rock as a mother!

beautiful IB POE
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    You rock as a mother! [/FONT][/FONT]