Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

What a journey this has been! It has spread over several years and has been an amazing journey of transformation. It is now the home stretch and I want to document this final stage here as I watch the U unfold my desire.

This contrast has been quite an emotional roller coaster for me and it has taught me, especially in the past few months, to focus and allow like never before.

Somehow, I think that considering all that I want, the U is wanting to fulfill a bunch of my desires at once.

I have received so much guidance from my Source and so many signs of success. In fact, so much has happened on this journey to delay and give me time to align. Each time it seemed like the end, something happened to delay it. I am truly thankful to my IB and my NPFs for this.

Just before the sale took place, my IB gave me a clear message - "The sale will happen, but you will buy it back." At the time, that was a thought of relief. Then, a delay happened that our attorney couldn't believe. Due to a simple error on the part of the bank's attorney, the sale couldn't be confirmed. This delayed things and moved it all to May 26, once again giving me time to align with maintaining ownership of our home.

Our attorney told me that in his 40 year career do this type of work, he has never had a case delayed as much as ours. He's never seen the other side make so many irrelevant errors. That comment made me smile

Yesterday, the bank made good on what caused the delay which had to do with forgiving some of the money owed a very small amount comparatively - this means they can have the sale confirmed on May 26. This small amount forgiven should have been good news for me - and it was, for our attorney and my hubs - but it only reminded me that I had yet to align with my desire to maintain our ownership of this home and that this was the home stretch.

But, I'm a pro at this work - I knew what that disagreement with my IB feeling meant - I began talking to IB to soothe and right away, back to back, I received 2 physical signs besides feeling better, that were clear answers from Source reminding me that I shall receive my desire. That was cool.

My intention in this home stretch and for documenting it here is to help me fully TRUST in my ability to allow the unfolding of my desire AND to clearly publicly share the process of my allowing the only outcome that is possible in this scenario - we get to maintain our ownership of our home

Here Goes...

I don't know how the U will bring about my desire, but I do expect a path to unfold. I have my own delicious idea of how I'd like it to unfold. How the U does it is up to the U, but what I can think of that pleases me to contemplate is receiving the money to pay off the bank.

Speaking of the bank, I'm really appreciative of the bank. They have no idea how much they've helped me put billions of dollars and more in my vortex. They are only following the system to get their money back and I'm looking forward to paying them the full $2.5 million including their attorney's fees, etc.

It will be a great pleasure to pay off the bank. I've even thought I'd like to include a letter of thanks with my payment to them. That pleases me.

I suspect that the U wants to give me a fabulous amount of money to not only pay off the bank at this stage and maintain our ownership of our home, but also to do some things I've been wanting to do for a while. I shall not be surprised if things unfold this way because I've come to expect it.

I'm so happy to document here, this home stretch. I've come this far in collaboration with my Source and now the slight veil over my perception is about to be lifted so that I can see, smell, hear and touch my desire in my physical experience.

I love our home. We had it designed by our own architect and built. All our kids were born here and we love it. I love the beautiful memories we've created here. I love the big, green 1.7 acre very lush land.

I love how long my driveway is so that our gorgeous home sits far away from the street. I love the beautiful trees that flank both sides of our driveway and right now, they are flowering white preparing to be green leaves. Hubs and I planted those trees when they were very little and they flourished over the years. I feel like beloved royalty driving or walking my driveway. It is so beautiful.

I love the Mediterranean style of our home. It is not a common style where we live and I love that. I love the big columns outside, the beautiful stonework of the exterior and especially the little flower that was carved into that stonework by the installers, just for me, many years ago when I was pregnant with out first.

I love the beautiful curve staircase and I remember how excited I was when I saw it in a catalogue and decided I had to have the same in my home. I love and admire all our hand carved solid exotic wood doors. I remember how delightful it was when hubs and I picked out every animal, bird, person, and scenery which we wanted hand carved on each of the doors. It was a wonderful feeling watching the workers lift and install these heavy doors throughout my home, when they were delivered. I have enjoyed them ever since and our kids have loved discovering the animals in them.

I love sitting on my bedroom balcony of warm days/nights, watching the kids play, listening to the birds sing and eat from the feeder and enjoying the lush green of the trees and flowers that surround my home.

There is so much that I love about our home. It is no wonder that I choose to maintain our ownership of it.

The U has come this far with me. I'm looking forward to maintaining our ownership of this home.

I made peace with where we are on this a while ago and I know that no matter what happens we will be taken care of. I have let go of any control and I feel free most of the time, knowing that I've left things in the capable hands of my IB.

I'm so proud of myself for this journey and am excited to see it conclude. It has truly been amazing and gifted me with great understanding of the process of deliberate allowing.

I'm thanking my IB/NPFs for all the help I have received and continue to receive as I allow the natural unfolding of this and my other desires, into my physical experience.

I feel good and I feel free as I let go and allow the U to do its thing. It's going to be a beautiful day!

I love this beautiful, wealthy suburb in which I live I am surrounded by so much affluence and abundance here. I love seeing all the grand million dollar plus homes everyday with their unique designs and beautiful lawns.

I love seeing all the gorgeous luxury cars and SUVs and acknowledging some of my favorite ones like Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Bentleys and some Maseratis.

I love the smooth roads and lovely streets. I enjoy going for walks with my hubs and kids around different areas. We love to visit the different small lakes and the kids enjoy discovering turtles, frogs, birds and more that come around the ponds. It makes me laugh to see them so excited and then I find myself getting excited as well.

I love our little town center where we gather in the summer months outdoors in our really beautiful town square and watch, listen and dance to the bands playing all kinds of music. Afterwards, we can go shopping in the stores if we want. I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend M and her hubs and kids at these events.

I appreciate our village government and all they do to keep our suburb safe, clean, beautiful and functioning smoothly. I thank our police and fire departments for all they do to make this place so worth living in.

I just love my neighbors. They're quiet and keep to themselves for the most part, which I like. But when we do see each other, we talk so much and catch up and enjoy each other's company.

I love how passionate some of my neighbors are. One of them recently paid me a visit to ask me to join her in protesting against a major potential tax hike which would benefit our public high school district. It was wonderful to watch her passion and listen to her arguments against the tax increase, knowing she was putting tons of money in her vortex. It was lovely for me to then contemplate my own stand on the issue and decide that I'm okay either way because a tax increase means more money in my vortex for me to allow. It was wonderful for me to appreciate how blessed by me I am that my kids are in private schools and I intend to keep it that way. So good!

I asked IB for a lovely family to move in the unfinished house close to me and yes - what a wonderful nice family that has moved in now that the home is done. Hubs and I got to meet and chat with them - what a lovely family!

Today, as I drove my kids to school, we delighted in the spring colors everywhere in our beautiful suburb town. We pointed out those gorgeous flowering lavender trees, the pink ones, the white ones and the deep red ones. We enjoyed peeks at the elegant long neck herons in the little lakes swooping in to scoop up fish and the lovely birds in beautiful colors chirping and flying and frolicking around.

I am such an awesome allower to live in such an elegant, wealthy and abundant town. I am such a powerful being. I must know how to allow because look at the delights that are present daily in my experience. The Universe and I must be collaborating so very well because feel how delicious I feel as I enjoy the beauty and love that surround me.

I am a truly blessed by me being and I love that

There is so much love in my life. Each moment is full of love just for me and many times I catch myself with a secret smile, like Mona Lisa's, as I live or recall these moments of the heart

I am so loved by the beautiful man I married. I hear the love in his voice and in his actions everyday. It's wonderful when he calls me from work just to ask how my day is coming along or if there's anything he can do for me. He so enjoys touching me at unexpected times - he lightly brushes against me or runs a finger along my arm or gives me a gentle kiss, all at moments I least expect.

He helps to make my life so much easier everyday. I love that he always helps with our kids. When each of them was born, I never had to worry about being tired or groggy or not sleeping well. My amazing IB of a husband got up each night at the sound of baby crying to comfort, feed, change diaper and get baby back to sleep. He made sure I had a nanny to assist me during the day while he was at work and when he got back, he took over with baby again. It was a joy for him and for me. He loves playing with the children, making up games and stories, creating, reading, and introducing them to bugs. He loves helping them to bed and does it everyday.

It's as if the U knew the parts about motherhood that I didn't enjoy as much and gave me a man who just loved it and thus giving me many excuses to appreciate the infinite ways I am indeed loved.

My husband makes my heart sing. He cooks for me sometimes, does the dishes, and even the laundry whenever he can. I like telling him what a genius he is because he can fix almost anything that breaks around the house.

This love that IB flows to me through my kind, loving, easy-going hubs is so delightful. It's oh so good to be the center of all this attention.

But that's not all....

Incredible love flows to me through my children everyday, every moment. Oh the beauty of them!

Even now, my daughter comes to rest her head against my cheek and it feels wonderful. She just rests here for a few moments, saying nothing and I pause to feel the love of the moment. Isn't this incredible!!! This moment of bliss, of such deep tenderness and connection is indescribable. I get to enjoy many of these moments throughout my day. Sometimes, for no reason at all, she comes over and kisses my hand or my nose or my eyes or all of them.

I love her voice. She loves to make up songs and sing as loudly as she can. She loves to take care of bugs. She goes outside, finds a beetle or a grub or a worm and brings it in the house and talks to it and loves it. It fills me with love to see her express her love

Sweet Source, how much more love can I take?

Then there's my middle guy who loves to give me gifts. He makes beautiful trinkets at school just for me. It's so adorable that in his day, he thinks of me. I love that he surprises me with a rose he's made out of some material or drawn. He delights me when he opens his arms wide and says to me, "hug".

This one is an amazing winner. He's often winning stuff and always expects things to go his way. He recently won an Easter basket filled with goodies and was so thrilled as he presented each item from the basket for my viewing pleasure.

He's also a powerful allower For his last birthday, he asked me to get a Nerf Blaster as a gift for him. I said, "no I won't", but reminded him that he's a powerful IB and can get whatever he wants. He said, "I'll just talk to my IB about it." On the day of his birthday party, one of the parents brought him a great big Nerf Blaster, the exact type he wanted. When he saw the gift, he exclaimed, "Mom, look at what IB gave me!" It made me laugh so hard and love him so much to see what an amazing deliberate allower he already is.

What a fun loving being! I am so loved by the Source that's him

Now, my oldest is just the most amazing about-to-be tween ever! His love for me is awesome. He's filled with appreciation for the smallest things. He says, "thank you, Mom" so many times during the day. Whenever I suggest what he could wear, make food, give him something to drink, tell him a bedtime story (he still loves these), he says, "thank you, Mom."

He's the one who sometimes says, "Mom, you're just out of your vortex. You'll find a way back in soon." He's the one who will make a quick meal for himself and his siblings if Mom is still meditating when they come downstairs. He's the one who likes to tell me tales of ancient civilizations or bizarre animals he's learned about. He makes me laugh so!

He's the one who's about to enter his teen years and I notice the changes in his behavior. It is so divine to watch as he navigates being a teen and still being a child. I smile secretly when I see he doesn't want to change in front of me anymore and yet loves it when I sit on his bed and tell him a made-up bedtime story.

I love how his appreciation of me expresses the love of Source from him to me. So VERY awesome!

I feel so excited thinking about experiencing these different stages, personalities, and showers of love. I am so blessed by me to have such incredible love every moment of everyday flowing into my life.

But hey, what about me?

I so love me. I am utterly amazing! I flow so much love to me each day. I am a kind, loving, fun and very positive person. I love the experiences I've had in my life that have led me to who I am today. I embrace every piece of the puzzle that is this amazing me!

I admire me for my wonderful dreaming mind. The things my mind conjures up and believes are just excellent. These delightful dreams provide me with many hours of fun and allow me to live more on my own terms. For example, I was dreaming of my next birthday and all the fun I'd like to have. It gave me so much pleasure to consider an all expense paid 10 - 15 day event for about 35 of my friends and family to an exotic, blissful European destination. I dreamed about the villas I'd rent and all the exclusive customized activities. I love me for having such a mind that enjoys life experiences like this.

I just love that I'm an excellent mom. I take lots of time for myself to relax and open up to myself before I tend to my beautiful family. I love making lunches for my kids for school and I totally enjoy driving them to/from school and activities. I enjoy listening to them share exciting things about their experiences and am not phased by their many moments of contrasting experiences.

I love the love I flow to my friends and family. It gives me so much joy to surprise them with gestures of appreciation. Many times, they receive surprise flowers or gifts from me and they call me in utter delight. Just now, my brother called me to express his appreciation of me for the surprise birthday gift I sent him. A couple of days ago a friend took me out to dinner to express her appreciation of me for some guidance I gave her that helped her allow a great job in an amazing company. Last week I happily surprised 2 friends with flowers and gifts and they were both very pleased.

I love these amazing wonderful relationships I have with my family and friends and I love me for allowing them into my experience.

I love my healthy, strong, beautiful physical body. I enjoy lifting heavy weights as part of my work outs and each time I move to a higher weight, I regal myself with praise for how incredible my body is. Whether I'm squatting higher or deadlifting more than previously, I take great delight in knowing that my body is serving me so very well in many different ways.

I so admire me for searching for the meaning of life from my very early years and going through the many schools of thought that culminated in having the amazing teachings of Abraham. I love that I'm devoted to my happiness and my awareness of the whole of me as much as possible each day.

I love me for loving a life of financial affluence and extravagance. I love me for wanting to push the boundaries of luxury and for admiring the companies that price their products so high that many people gasp at the prices. It makes me contemplate how much they help the world and me put astounding amounts in the vortex. It makes me excited to align with my own financial fortunes.

I am just the best person ever and I love me so much!

Yep, I walk around with a secret smile each day because there is so much love flowing to me. I love the feeling of love. I love the words of love. I love the acts of love. It give me pleasure to experience love in its many forms everyday

PS: My lovely hubs just walked in and expressed his love of me by presenting me with a small vase of purple lilacs that he picked from the garden. See, that's what I mean. Source is always expressing her love of me. I'm so loved and I love that

It's a gorgeous day! Hubs has taken the kids fishing this morning. What a delight! They were all so excited to go and it always feels good to see them so excited and anticipating fun. It makes me smile to imagine the fun I know they're having right now catching little fish and letting them go.

I just finished my workout and now sitting on my balcony letting my senses enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of this warm blue skied day.

One of my desires is to rent the entire Necker Island for 2 weeks and stay there with some of the people I love. There's a music group I enjoy and I plan to hire them to come perform for us while at Necker. I was listening to their music as I worked out so as to be familiar with the words of the songs and choose my favorites in readiness of when I hire them. There's one song that is just so meaningful to me and I always get goose bumps listening to it and today I could feel my IB/NPFs totally rocking to the tune with me as we lifted some heavy weights. It felt amazing!

I was watching the birds feed from the bird feeder in my backyard. 2 birds landed on a branch and began to mate. Another bird, a male, landed on the top branch watching this mating session. As the mating male took a break, the one from the top used that opportunity to attempt to mate with the female that clearly wasn't his. LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Of course a fight ensued right away between the males. The female seemed to look at the boys as they rolled on the grass fighting and simply flew away.

Oh my Source! How privileged am I to have witnessed such a scene right here in my own backyard! What fun! The delights of the moment are so plentiful

I wonder what other magical moments await me on this fine day

..."Let the wellbeing BE, let the earth spinning in it´s orbit, in perfect
    proximity, let it be. How involved in that are you?

You´r not involved in that, you LET THAT BE!
    You let that be, and you can let everything be, in that same expectant
    of good things, to be. Because, you´ve set it into motion.
    And the larger part of you KNOWS it. And when you train yourself
    into that expectation, then wellbeing abounds, always."

Abe (Copied from the Abe Quotes subform posted by Beloved Woman POE - thank you POE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the mornings that when I wake up, I immediately remember that my IB/NPFs are fully present here with me - loving me, adoring me, guiding me, enjoying with me, calling me, helping me, taking excellent care of me........

I immediately feel a swell of wellbeing flow through me and a big smile spreads over my face.

I remember that there's absolutely nothing to worry about. I remember that this new beautiful day is mine to fully delight in and anything that feels contrary, I can simply say, "IB, you take care of that," and then continue enjoying the incredible manifestations that are already in my experience.

From that point, I find there's so much to enjoy, so much to appreciate, so much to delight in.

I appreciate my beautiful toothbrush and tasty toothpaste and all those wonderful cooperative components that made sure I have these simple devices to help keep my mouth clean, healthy and fresh, everyday.

Then my daughter asked me where her pee goes when she flushes and I realized again how much there is to love and appreciate in my experience.

I appreciate indoor bathrooms and toilets and sinks and faucets and the water that flows through them at a simple touch. It's wonderful not to have to go out of the house to use the bathroom as is the experience of some people around the world.

I appreciate the pipes that are inside the house that carry all the water to the drains outside, under the ground. And these drainage systems are all over the town, the city, the country, making sure that things flow smoothly and are directed correctly to where they need to end up.

Isn't it awesome that there are people who thought of these ideas and allowed them into physical reality? Isn't it fantastic that there are people who continue to keep these systems updated and functioning smoothly?

Isn't it wonderful that I have come to take these systems for granted and just expect them to be there and continue running smoothly? In fact, I expect them so naturally that they hardly ever cross my mind!

There's so much wellbeing that flows to me.

I appreciate the traffic light systems. I really like how they make traffic flow smoothly in an organized way. It's feels so natural to expect to go at blue, and stop at red. It's so nice how everyone waits their turn.

I appreciate the wonderful beings who have helped to make the flow of traffic so easy and who continue to maintain those lights and systems.

I appreciate that when I turn on the stove, I expect the flames to be there for me to cook and when I flip a light switch, I expect the light to come on and it does.

Isn't it just awesome that I'm benefiting from these wonderful systems that make my life easy? Isn't it great that there are people, companies and government systems that ensure that these things are available for me to use naturally on a daily basis?

Who are those magnificent beings out there building and updating the roads and freeways? They are so awesome working with those incredible tools that include great big digging machines as they spend hours in the sun in labor intensive work, making sure that the roads are smooth, comfortable and safe enough for us to drive.

I so very much appreciate these awesome people and thank them for being a part of the wellbeing that flows to me.

And yes, I'm the allower of all this incredible wellbeing that flows to me everyday. I so naturally expect them that I hardly ever think of them. Now, looking at them, it fills me with certainty that wellbeing is natural to me. It reminds me that I don't have to be directly involved to enjoy the infinite benefits of expecting the best.

It is truly satisfying to know that just by letting things be, my life becomes filled with the delights that I cherish. There is so much in my now to love and appreciate and enjoy and frolick in and notice and and and and and and and and.......
    I am just so blessed

I so enjoyed my middle guy's first baseball game of the season. It was so much fun to watch them in their uniforms, pitching, batting, catching, running and sometimes goofing around. When he wasn't on the field, my IB son preferred to come hug me and sit by me and play around instead of sitting where his team was. I enjoyed seeing him hit and run and sliding into first base. I liked meeting some of the other parents. I liked being aware that there were so many IB/NPFs gathered there to enjoy the fun.

I love driftwood. My girlfriend decided to send me pics of this amazing looking beach with ocean and beautiful sun beds with loungers. My neighbor, out of the blue, told me they had just come from a vacation in the specific European country where I'm looking to host my next birthday. Two of my siblings suddenly decided to go on vacation out of the country and have been delighting me with pics of their adventures. Yep, I'm on my way too, these driftwoods confirm it.

My daughter's latest bug pet is a lady bug. When I picked her up from school, she had it in her hand. She played with it in the car and as soon as we got home, she found a container, some dirt and leaves for her friend. She's the cutest and I love her so!

I enjoy listening to the subliminal affirmations that I feel inspired to. They fill me with so much positivity and great expectations and remind me what a powerful being I am. They fill my day and nights with thoughts and feelings that are in sync with my Source and help me stay as one with the U.

It is such a delight to be reading TAPOE. I feel invincible being reminded that I am Source energy who projected a part of my consciousness into this physical body. That is the most powerful premise ever. Totally EPIC

I'm so proud to see my thoughts more easily and more naturally turning in the direction of alignment with my IB. I'm so glad it's easier for me to wake up and remember that my IB/NPFs are right here with me. It's wonderful that I easily appreciate and wish other IBs well. Great progress. Go Me!

It's great to clearly realize that I'm truly on the leading edge. I was having a conversation with someone and they were talking about energy and crystals and I could see some of the false premises they held that seemed to be holding them back. Yet, I accepted that it was okay to be where they were - it was serving them well and leading them on the path that's best for them and all is well. So cool.

I'm happy for my brother and his wife who watched The Secret for the first time and had their first intro to LOA. He texted to let me know they were going to make their vision boards. Oh yeah! Well done lil bro.

I'm looking forward to my time at the spa today. I appreciate everyone who works there and who's a cooperative component to making my time there relaxing.

It is just so awesome to know that everything is being taken care of for my pleasure; that I'm the one on the leading edge and furthermost expansion and I'm being cheered on by my IB/NPFs. This gives me so much freedom to enjoy my now which I happily find is packed with lots to delight in every moment. So filled to the brim with deliciousness!

It's already a magnificent day! How much more magnificent can it get?

This is absolutely amazing Winner! I can literally feel the love coming from your posts! And I love the way you describe your life! You are living the life that I want to live lol. (Ex: Wonderful and supportive husband, genius children, custom built house made with intricate details that I chose!). I have absolutely NO DOUBT that this will unfold for your perfectly. Even better than perfectly.

Side note: my brothers house has also been in foreclosure for over a year now but somehow he has managed to manifest at least the minimum monthly mortgage payment for over a year now. He has always been the the sibling who knew how to work his way out of any hole so whenever I think of him, I never see him in lack. I only envision him as complete and whole. And so are you! I'll be following your thread the entire way! You can follow mine too if you like lol

Dear Winner, I so enjoyed reading through all these things that are bursting with joy for you! It IS a magnificent day, isn’t it? (Grey skies notwithstanding! It’s grey here!) Much, much love and hugs to you on your journey!

P.S. Hope your mom is doing well!

Thank you so much IB Smiling Joy! Thank you for being a cooperative component in the signs the U sends me daily to confirm my alignment.

I'm glad to be driftwood for you for some of the beautiful experiences you have in your vortex. I suppose I'm a cooperative component through whom your Source is showing you that what you desire is possible (since I'm living some of it already) and well on its way to you. I read some of your posts and can see that you're on your way to allowing in all that you desire.

I'm so happy for your brother and I think it's so wonderful that you see him naturally as a winner no matter what. I'm ecstatic that you see me that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by smiling joy View Post
    This is absolutely amazing Winner! I can literally feel the love coming from your posts! And I love the way you describe your life! You are living the life that I want to live lol. (Ex: Wonderful and supportive husband, genius children, custom built house made with intricate details that I chose!). I have absolutely NO DOUBT that this will unfold for your perfectly. Even better than perfectly.

Side note: my brothers house has also been in foreclosure for over a year now but somehow he has managed to manifest at least the minimum monthly mortgage payment for over a year now. He has always been the the sibling who knew how to work his way out of any hole so whenever I think of him, I never see him in lack. I only envision him as complete and whole. And so are you! I'll be following your thread the entire way! You can follow mine too if you like lol

Sweet Skylark, many kisses, love, hugs and thanks to you!!!! My mom is feeling better and she's happier too. Thank you for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Dear Winner, I so enjoyed reading through all these things that are bursting with joy for you! It IS a magnificent day, isn’t it? (Grey skies notwithstanding! It’s grey here!) Much, much love and hugs to you on your journey!

P.S. Hope your mom is doing well!