Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Sometimes Esther will say "that person is really really hard.
    Its just hard. Its just hard. That person rings my bells, yanks my chain.
    That person is hard. And every now and again she says "TOO Hard"!
    "TOO Hard, not worth it! Too hard, NOT worth it!"

-And you have to
    decide, when the path of least resistance says
    "too hard, NOT worth it".
    And when the path of least resistance says
    "too hard, BUT worth it".

Abe, Asheville April 2015 (Thanks POE)

And I decided "too hard, BUT worth it."

I never thought I would be so happy about losing my home, but I am. I feel so free, unencumbered.

I am happy the bank took our home. I am happy we live with my mom for over a month now, (thank you, Mom). I am happy we live close to my former home and I have to drive by it everyday, since my mom lives on the same street. I am happy the bank put our home on the market. I am happy there is a "For Sale" sign on it now. I am SO happy for the person who will get to live in it. I designed that home to my tastes and soon someone who loves it, will live in it too. I wish them great happiness.

Not to say that losing my home has been an easy journey - oh no....it has been the toughest thing I've had to do in this life time - tougher than watching my father be sick for years and then croak.

But oh...the growth!!!!!!!! The relief!!!!! The mastery of my FOCUS!!!!!!! Demonstrating to my kids that we can be happy in contrast!!!!! Priceless, I tell you, completely priceless.

It feels like it was just what I needed and what I still need, since I still live on the same street as my beloved home and have to see it daily, but not able to claim it. The training I have received from my IB/NPFs to handle all of this - WORTH IT!

There is so much that happens when one DECIDES to be a
    deliberate creator/allower - it's a decision I make over and over every day. It is a powerful thing.

I have had to let go of so much within me that I needed to release in order to begin claiming/allowing my rightful place as a mega billionaire and a player on the world stage. This journey of losing my home has been a giant helper in that and I'm forever thankful for it.

The day we packed out, we had my friend M and her family over and we popped some champagne and celebrated "new beginnings."

When I talked to my friend B about it, she said "Winner, I am so happy that, like a professional long jumper, you took a few steps back in order to catapult yourself to the top. You're on your way to the greatness you've been asking for." I completely agree with her.

How blessed I am! How many people have friends who help them celebrate the journey of losing their home? Well, I do and I am thankful.

There is no where for me to go now, but UP. Yeah baby! I can tell that from now on out, my journey to where I'm going will seem like a quantum leap to others, but to me, it has been unfolding for a while and will keep unfolding forever.

Now, when I read POE's quotes about loving contrast, I smile big. Contrast? What contrast, I say..

Thank you IB/NPFs, thank you home, thank you Forum friends, thank you M and B, thank you family, thank you CCs, thank you ME.

Isn´t the CONTRAST to be loved?
    Even the RESISTANCE can be such fun!

Congratulations, Winner. You´r taking the bounce, and you took it all along the way.
    We never can get it WRONG, so the good is to continue!

The more resistance, the more fun the game!

...You know what?
    And ask anybody who ever played the game of a great obstacle-course.

Iow, the more resistance, the clearer you get! The better you get. The more powerful you become. The more help you get, from nonphysical.

Because this is for sure: YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

For those who strive for Greatness

Here's what you did say, you said,
    "I want enough dramatic things to go on in my experience early on
    that I can have a really robust Vortex early in my life
    and then I'm going to come into conscious awareness of the existence of the Vortex.

And I'm going to tend to my own personal emotional vibrational grid
    because I am a Deliberate Creator.
    I've come forth to create big things,
    and nobody creates big things without big desire."

Portland, OR on 8/11/12

I want to remind you of one simple truth
    bigger the contrast, bigger the bouncing place!!! TADA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Isn´t the CONTRAST to be loved?
    Even the RESISTANCE can be such fun!

Congratulations, Winner. You´r taking the bounce, and you took it all along the way.
    We never can get it WRONG, so the good is to continue!

...You know what?
    And ask anybody who ever played the game of a great obstacle-course.

Iow, the more resistance, the clearer you get! The better you get. The more powerful you become. The more help you get, from nonphysical.

Because this is for sure: YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

For those who strive for Greatness

Here's what you did say, you said,
    "I want enough dramatic things to go on in my experience early on
    that I can have a really robust Vortex early in my life
    and then I'm going to come into conscious awareness of the existence of the Vortex.

And I'm going to tend to my own personal emotional vibrational grid
    because I am a Deliberate Creator.
    I've come forth to create big things,
    and nobody creates big things without big desire."

Portland, OR on 8/11/12

Sweet POE, thanks hugely for your support along my journey.
    It is so good to have friends walking this deliberate path with me. I realized how truly "different" we are, by following these amazing teachings - doing all we can to be unconditional lovers. Thank goodness!

I am so glad to have gone through this and standing in this place of appreciation for the journey. I feel triumphant. I feel like the WINNER and I feel so free and powerful.

The contrast was there, my resistance was big, but I kept at it - directing my focus, reaching for relief, letting my IB/NPFs help me and my resistance got less and less, until I found myself on the other side, celebrating and giving thanks for this marvelous journey, that has put magnificence in my vortex. I can feel my vortex calling me strongly now and I'm so happy to be free enough to stay consistently up to speed.

I took the bounce, yes, I took the bounce and did so throughout my journey. I am VERY powerful

Thank you for those marvelous quotes, also. So deep, so vortexlicious

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    I want to remind you of one simple truth
    bigger the contrast, bigger the bouncing place!!! TADA!!!
    YES, dear LOTB for this reminder, friend. It's wonderful. I am very proud of myself for all the vibrational work I've accomplished so far. It feels glorious. My vortex is even more magnificent and I feel more and more up to speed with it - yay!!!

We are still living with my mom, so far, (thanks so much, Mom) and because she lives on the same street as my former home, I still drive by it a few times each day, so far. I feel so good, completely unattached, very thankful for the marvelous intangible gifts of focus that all of this has given me and continue to give me each day, so far.

And a shift is happening...internally yes, but it is BIG to me and great.

About a week and half ago, I received a most delicious thought from my IB that catapulted me to new heights of joy and totally erased from within me, any desire I held about my former home. It gave me a clear glimpse of the direction I could be heading to and it felt SO good.

I had been inspired to look for some land online in a couple of prestigious and high end towns/villages not far from ours. I saw a couple of lots in one that had potential, but they really didn't make my heart sing because secretly, I desired to be in the most expensive town/village (village H), around my area. In village H, land is scarce and goes at a premium and land, an acre or more is extremely rare. Most homes have to be torn down, for new ones to be built on the land.

I didn't think there was any way to find land in village H, but a while ago I had rampaged in my journal and included village H as a possible place for us, "if my IB could find the acre and a half or more that I wanted and of course provide the path to the delicious unfolding." So, when I saw online, a huge home for sale in Village H, for several million dollars, I completely ignored it.

I was just about to enter into meditation when I received a really clear thought, "You can buy (said several million dollar home) and tear it down to build your chateau." It was an absolutely clear and incredibly delicious thought. I had not taken the time to look at the home before, because of the price, the fact that it wasn't land and I didn't think the land would be big enough.

As soon as I had the thought, I pulled up the home online and took a closer look. I was at once in awe and incredibly excited. It had some amazing things I'd been wanting in my next home - little details that I had only thought of in passing. It was as if my IB was saying, "see, I know you completely and this home and land fit perfectly with your desires."

This home has:

The indoor swimming pool I dreamed of
    The in-law or guest quarters with living, dining room, kitchen and 2 bedroom with ensuite baths
    The 2 connecting bedrooms I envisioned for my boys
    The bedroom close to the master's bedroom that I envisioned for my daughter
    The extra guest rooms
    The elevator
    The 1.4 acre property ( little less than the 1.5 but it works perfectly)
    The natural pond in the back which my kids adore and would love to fish in
    The beautiful fenced in private property, awaiting a gate and surrounded by tall hedges
    The perfect location on one of the most prestigious streets in this prestigious village that I secretly wanted to live in
    And much more.

I couldn't believe it. I reveled and basked and delighted and loved and when I noticed I was starting to really want the home, I backed off and chilled. The home is much older and I'd definitely be tearing it down to build my chateau, but it has been such a marvelous experience for me to see my desires for my next home, met so well.

I don't know if I'll ever own this particular home/land, but knowing that the idea of it occurred to me, is absolutely thrilling. Knowing that it feels completely normal to me to tear down a multi million dollar home, to build my current desired home, is a truly magnificent and freeing feeling. It takes money out of the equation and puts my feelings of satisfaction and joy, center stage.

I know now that nothing but something of this caliber or better will come to me. I have tasted something so sweet, there's no way I could ever settle for anything less than. My vortex is so magnificent!

I'm eager to receive the next idea, the next unfolding. Will it be this home or something even more fabulous? This journey is getting better and better and I'm letting the U delight me each step of the way.

Whatever the case, I know for sure that we'll soon be living in our very own custom designed and built home again and it will be even grander than the one that helped me explode my vortex.

So, YES! a grand shift is happening...it's internal so far, but as we, Abers know well, something will eventually manifest out of all this and it will feel absolutely outstanding!

I am doing so well. I am awesome. I am a powerful, infinite being. I am a magnificent deliberate allower. I am doing such a great job tuning to my vortex.

Thank you, home, thank you me

What a wonderful, light-filled, awesome unfolding!
    I adore how you only let yourself be guided by your EMOTIONS.
    Masterfully!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    What a wonderful, light-filled, awesome unfolding!
    I adore how you only let yourself be guided by your EMOTIONS.
    Masterfully!
    Thank you for celebrating with me, beautifully POE