Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

I have the best nanny in the whole wide world, oh yes, I do!!!!!! She is an amazing human being, the gentlest, the kindest, the easiest to work with and the most loving person ever. I can't sing her praises enough.

She's the best person to look after my little ones and she does so with exceptional tenderness and skill. My daughter adores her and the boys love it when she's here. She loves to play, read, sing, draw, go to the park, feed the kids, etc, etc.

I am just so blessed by me to have such an amazing IB of a nanny. I remember very well how I aligned with hiring her. My former nanny had a situation come up in her life and couldn't babysit anymore, just around when I had my daughter.

My girlfriends were encouraging me to sign up with an agency and interview some candidates, but that was just not my style. I knew if I didn't worry and just talked to my IB about what I wanted, someone would come to me. So that's what I did. I talked to my IB about it and a couple of days later I felt inspired to ask my husband to make an announcement at work that we were looking for a nanny.

After he made the announcement someone approached him and connected us with this amazing woman. As soon as she came into my house to chat with me, we knew she was the perfect fit and she started right away!

So easy, so smooth and so joyful when things are left to Source!

My wonderful nanny goes above and beyond the call of duty. She sometimes helps with the laundry and will fold and hang up kids' clothes in their closets. She also sometimes does the dishes or tidies around the house.

She only works part time now since the kids are bigger and in school, but I love the time I have by myself when she's here. Sometimes I go out to lunch with friends or I spend the time at the spa like I did yesterday or I hang out at home and read a book or, or, or....thanks to her I get plenty of rest during the week.

I am hugely appreciative of this beautiful being and the wellbeing that flows to me and my family through her. I'm so thankful to my IB who knew so fully what I wanted and arranged it so perfectly that even after several years, we're so happy with this relationship.

It just reminds me again what a powerful allower I am and how magnificent the U is in orchestrating beautiful fulfilling rendez-vous.

Thanks to my wonderful nanny being here yesterday watching all 3 kids (boys were feeling unwell and stayed home from school), I spent several magical, relaxing hours at the spa.

I love the spa. I love to be pampered. Yesterday, I delighted in a full body scrub, a delicious massage, a wondrous facial and of course the nails on my hands and feet are sparkling.

It was wonderful! I had prepaved a very beautiful experience and it was so. Many IBs were there to support me and pamper me and make my time there so worth it. I got to listen to my subliminal affirmations during my massage and felt the presence of my IB/NPFs as we basked in the care of these wonderful women.

I love being aware of the presence of my Source in my moments - it makes ordinary routines extraordinary, heightens the senses to very uncommon levels and fills me with joy. I just enjoy it so much.

It is truly awesome how wonderfully I'm taken care of. It is truly delightful to be constantly reminded that I am deeply adored by the fullness of me.

It is no wonder then that a bluejay suddenly flies right in front of my car or that the wind blows a million tiny little white petals from a tree and makes them swirl around and around right when I look up or that I see that squirrel on my roof right at the moment when he's enjoying his tasty nut.

Truly IB, I'm so in love with you

"If we were in your physical shoes, all of you, we would be looking for touchstones of wellbeing everywhere we go. and we would stuff our pockets full of them.

We would remember childhood blissful memories
    We would remember things about our children
    We would remember beautiful places
    We would remember compliments that someone offered
    We would remember heightened places of ecstasy
    We would remember high points in our experience
    We would remember first kisses and first loves

We would just fill our pockets full.

We would start a box. We would call it "My box of good things. My touchstones of wellbeing in my life." We would get a great big box and any time we thought of something, we would write it down, we would throw it in the box. Or we would put our souvenirs in the box, in the same way that young girls have hope chests.

We would have a garage, we would have vaults full of touchstones of wellbeing."

Abe (Thanks to POE for posting this in her Quotes section of the forum)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost 3 months ago when I first came across this quote, I loved it so much that I immediately got a beautiful box and lots of paper and started writing and throwing in. I called it "My Happiness Box. It is an utterly delicious activity.

I write snippets about my kids, my home, myself, my friends, my family, my experiences, my stuff, my desires - anything and everything that makes my heart sing - and throw them all in My Happiness Box.

Today, as I got my daughter ready for school, she began telling me about some fun adventures she's been on. She was telling me that she got to ride on a magical bunny rabbit and when she was done, a leopard took her for a ride and then she transformed into a tiny person so she could ride on a butterfly and fly everywhere. Then a lion wanted to give her a ride and it was the fastest ride ever. She said all the animals loved her so much, they built a fire in the forest to keep her warm and she never missed her home because she was so happy.

Then, as I drove her to school, she told me the story of how she became a Pokemon trainer.

I enjoyed every moment of these infinite moments with her and delighted in her brilliance afterwards and of course wrote about them all and threw them in My Happiness Box. It occurred to me to spend a few minutes to look through the box and I've been laughing so much all morning because of all the deliciousness I have put in there.

Abraham, thank you for this beautiful HAPPINESS process

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    I have the best nanny in the whole wide world, oh yes, I do!!!!!! She is an amazing human being, the gentlest, the kindest, the easiest to work with and the most loving person ever. I can't sing her praises enough.

She's the best person to look after my little ones and she does so with exceptional tenderness and skill. My daughter adores her and the boys love it when she's here. She loves to play, read, sing, draw, go to the park, feed the kids, etc, etc.

I am just so blessed by me to have such an amazing IB of a nanny. I remember very well how I aligned with hiring her. My former nanny had a situation come up in her life and couldn't babysit anymore, just around when I had my daughter.

My girlfriends were encouraging me to sign up with an agency and interview some candidates, but that was just not my style. I knew if I didn't worry and just talked to my IB about what I wanted, someone would come to me. So that's what I did. I talked to my IB about it and a couple of days later I felt inspired to ask my husband to make an announcement at work that we were looking for a nanny.

After he made the announcement someone approached him and connected us with this amazing woman. As soon as she came into my house to chat with me, we knew she was the perfect fit and she started right away!

So easy, so smooth and so joyful when things are left to Source!

My wonderful nanny goes above and beyond the call of duty. She sometimes helps with the laundry and will fold and hang up kids' clothes in their closets. She also sometimes does the dishes or tidies around the house.

She only works part time now since the kids are bigger and in school, but I love the time I have by myself when she's here. Sometimes I go out to lunch with friends or I spend the time at the spa like I did yesterday or I hang out at home and read a book or, or, or....thanks to her I get plenty of rest during the week.

I am hugely appreciative of this beautiful being and the wellbeing that flows to me and my family through her. I'm so thankful to my IB who knew so fully what I wanted and arranged it so perfectly that even after several years, we're so happy with this relationship.

It just reminds me again what a powerful allower I am and how magnificent the U is in orchestrating beautiful fulfilling rendez-vous.

Thanks to my wonderful nanny being here yesterday watching all 3 kids (boys were feeling unwell and stayed home from school), I spent several magical, relaxing hours at the spa.

I love the spa. I love to be pampered. Yesterday, I delighted in a full body scrub, a delicious massage, a wondrous facial and of course the nails on my hands and feet are sparkling.

It was wonderful! I had prepaved a very beautiful experience and it was so. Many IBs were there to support me and pamper me and make my time there so worth it. I got to listen to my subliminal affirmations during my massage and felt the presence of my IB/NPFs as we basked in the care of these wonderful women.

I love being aware of the presence of my Source in my moments - it makes ordinary routines extraordinary, heightens the senses to very uncommon levels and fills me with joy. I just enjoy it so much.

It is truly awesome how wonderfully I'm taken care of. It is truly delightful to be constantly reminded that I am deeply adored by the fullness of me.

It is no wonder then that a bluejay suddenly flies right in front of my car or that the wind blows a million tiny little white petals from a tree and makes them swirl around and around right when I look up or that I see that squirrel on my roof right at the moment when he's enjoying his tasty nut.

Truly IB, I'm so in love with you
    WOW WOW WOW thank you for this reminder Winner! I completely forgot to write about how much I truly truly truly appreciate my son's daycare teacher. She truly is the best!

I just love how your post's are filled with so much joy and happiness.

Thank you, Sweet IB Smiling Joy and you're very

QUOTE=smiling joy;978699]WOW WOW WOW thank you for this reminder Winner! I completely forgot to write about how much I truly truly truly appreciate my son's daycare teacher. She truly is the best!

I just love how your post's are filled with so much joy and happiness. [/QUOTE]

I went to visit my awesome girlfriend and we had so much fun just hanging out at her house. She recently had a mommy makeover and she's looking fab! Her waist now has a beautiful curve, her tummy is almost as flat as it was before she had babies and she now even has a little round booty poppin'. Oh it was delightful to see her and support her and compliment her.

We talked, we ate, we drank delicious wine, we listened to music, we danced and we delighted in her new fabulous body and how well and quickly she's healing.

Then she had some visitors who brought more food and there was even more fun and more loud talking and laughter and drinking and music and I was just SO happy to be there with all those IBs present in that moment which we all created and allowed to meet each other and frolick in pure joy and satisfaction.

And I received many compliments on how slim I was looking and opinions on how disciplined they think I am and how positive and uplifting and spiritually connected I am, etc and I just basked with my IB in the beautiful feelings of these moments knowing all the while that I allowed them. And I felt great telling them all how delighted I felt to be here and having such beautiful discussions with them.

Then, I had some private time again with my girlfriend as the others were in the kitchen and she and I talked business and I delighted in some fantastic business opportunities that had come to her that have 8 figure potential in the first year alone. And I hugged her "thank you" when she said, she'd like to move one of my investments into this magnificent opportunity for quicker and bigger returns. I just love how she thinks of my wellbeing and I just love how I'm playful about it all and delighting in all the easy joyful ways the U can bring me magnificent amounts of money.

When it was time for me to leave there were more hugs and well wishes all around and the whole group walked me to the door and waved goodbye till I drove off. SO wonderful, these incredibly beautiful IBs!

When I got home and it was already about 1am I found we'd had a very rare water leak in the basement and hubs was doing what he could to clean it up and I decided it felt better to help him and we were able to do the work quicker and happily because we were together in this and our IBs were there helping us. Then off to bed and hubs put some cozy warms socks on my feet to keep me warm and I felt so good and so blessed and slept blissfully.

This morning so much love just keeps pouring as I was being hugged in bed by hubs and my daughter at once and then my middle guy kept bringing me food in bed and my oldest kept coming for hug once in a while and hubs went grocery shopping and I just stayed in bed appreciating and feeling so wonderful and worthy and loved and remembering how my kids all cozied up under the blankie on the couch with me to watch a movie together the other day and what powerful beings we are and how delicious my life is and what an awesome time I'm having and, and, and.......

Oh so good!

I appreciate this beautiful new week. It's so good to stand here in anticipation of all the delightful unfoldings that will take place in this week alone.

I appreciate that the weather will be warmer this week. I very much like to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. it's so soothing.

I appreciate all the ways in which the U will please me this week. I know that every moment will be filled with deliciousness and I know I shall enjoy being aware of them as much as possible.

I appreciate all the new ideas that will flow to me this week. Isn't it awesome that there are joyful thoughts I haven't thought about yet? There are great feeling experiences that I'm not yet aware I want to have. I'm excited to know what they are.

I appreciate any contrast that shows up for me this week. I'm thankful for the clarity it will bring and the focus it will call from me and how good it will feel for me to follow the good feeling trail of the new desire.

I appreciate being in sync with the rest of me as much as possible this week. It's so cool to know that all that's needed for my happiness and satisfaction is this leading edge me. I'm excited to eagerly go along and join the rest of me so we can live the fun and joy we came to live.

I appreciate all the wonderful IBs in beautiful physical bodies that I shall meet this week. Whether I've met them before or meeting them for the first time, it will be a joyful co-creating among powerful beings.

I appreciate experiencing old routines in new ways this week. It's wonderful seeing something already familiar in a whole new light and experiencing new delightful feelings on topics already chewed on.

I appreciate how much more my Epic Gratitude List will grow this week. I've been keeping this list since last Thanksgiving and it's almost at 1300. It's so good to see how much there is to be thankful for each day.

I appreciate all the ways in which I'll be appreciating this week. I love the feeling of appreciating everywhere I am, as much as possible, connecting as often as possible to the Source that's me.

This week is just beginning and already it is filling me with the pleasure of anticipation. I'm expecting the very best of life flowing into my experience this week.

Let the bliss pour on

that house sure fells loved <3

Thank you SO much, LOTB....I'm glad my love our beautiful home shows

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    that house sure fells loved <3

What fun I'm having!

I was driving in my beautiful neighborhood and it occurred to me I hadn't seen deer in a while. I told my IB how fun it would be to see some deer and left it at that. Later that same day, 6 very big deer came strolling though my property, eating my flowers and running around. What a joy to see them and what delight to say to myself, "I allowed this. This is for my specific enjoyment!"

Today, I was running late with my daughter for school. The teachers always get them out of the car at drop off and I was going to miss that because I left the house behind schedule. No worries. I told my IB it would be nice if a teacher were there to get her out since I didn't feel like walking her into school today. Well, I was late, yes. But for some reason I don't care to know, 2 teachers were there and one got her out of the car. I said to myself "You powerful allower, you. I allowed this!"

I am planning my daughter's birthday and I had 2 ideas: an animal show or a stuffed bear party. I liked the stuffed bear idea better but the place that hosts it in our area doesn't have a room for food/cake. I tried calling animal show people but they were all booked for my dates. What to do? IB to the rescue. I found a wonderful stuffed bear company that will come to my location. Yep, I did that! Way to allow!

I do not enjoy shopping for clothes the conventional way, looking through racks of clothing, etc. But I'm thinking I should start replenishing my closet. Then my mom stops by with 4 new perfect outfits and a pair of shoes that fit me just right. Cool eh!

I got my son an Ant Farm with some ants to build tunnels in. I thought it would be fun for my children. Turns out I'm having great fun too, watching the ants build their elaborate tunnels. I just sit there in front of the Ant Farm for several minutes, smiling broadly as I watch those tiny creatures work. So much fun!

Now, I'm looking forward to welcoming the caterpillars I ordered. I'm going to be delighted watching them cocoon and become butterflies.

Oh and someone I know who's been paying over a thousand dollars per month to keep some things in storage (I had no idea they were paying this), called me today to ask if they could store said trinkets in my basement and pay me a little less, instead. I said "yup." Easy peasy joyful money flowing to me? YES, please and thank you!

I bow to me. I bow me! Keep the momentum going, gorgeous

These days when I wake up, it feels wonderful to go outside on my balcony and acknowledge my IB/NPFs and me, out loud. I begin with the most epic of all premises "I am Source energy who projected a part of my consciousness into this physical body." This really gets my juices flowing and sets the stage for rest.

I love it when my oldest plays songs on his tablet for our listening pleasure as I drive my IB kids to school. Today, my daughter suggested we listen to Beethoven's Wig on youtube. We were all rolling with laughter listening to this one again. So much joy! So much fun!

I love this feeling of frolicking with my IB/NPFs. I enjoy knowing that most of my days I'm floating in cahoots with my Source and I just had the best thought so far about it this morning:

Question: When I'm in the vortex, vibing high; when my cork is floating and I'm in sync with my IB, what is happening?

Answer:

I'm getting used to the feelings that are natural to my being.
    I'm getting used to my magnificent trust fund and financial fortunes
    I'm getting used to maintaining my ownership of my home
    I'm getting used to having my bikini ready physical body
    I'm getting used living happily
    I'm getting used to things always working out for me
    I'm getting used to loving unconditionally
    I'm getting used to being treated like beloved royalty
    I'm getting used to having a lot of fun
    I'm getting used to flying by private jets
    I'm getting used vacationing wherever and whenever I want
    I'm getting used to the best people taking excellent care of the things I like to delegate
    I'm getting used letting go
    I'm getting used to my awareness of the presence of Source in all my moments
    I'm getting used to seeing others as IBs in physical bodies
    I'm getting used to having magnificent satisfying relationships
    I'm getting used to living with great wealth and financial extravagance
    I'm getting used to living great adventures designed by me
    I'm getting used to feeling completely fabulous
    I'm getting used to having IB/NPFs handle things
    I'm getting used to being selfish
    I'm getting used to heightened states of awareness
    I'm getting used to my true nature
    I'm getting used to appreciating more and more
    I'm getting used owning my own mind
    I'm getting used to guiding my emotions
    I'm getting used to receiving guidance from Source
    I'm getting used to receiving compliments and appreciation
    I'm getting used to my gorgeous amazing family
    I'm getting used to having the best mom and siblings in the world
    I'm getting used to being my best as much as possible
    I'm getting used to loving me completely
    I'm getting used to being happy
    I'm getting used to feeling fabulous

What other marvelous things am I getting used to today?