Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Aligning With Maintaining Our Ownership of Our Home

I love the walks my hubs and I go on, just us two, without our beautiful little ones. We get to talk and catch up and just appreciate being together.

Yesterday on our walk, he asked me what the Universe was saying to me about our house. I smiled and told him it's saying it's already done, we've maintained ownership of our home and it's saying a fabulous financial fortune is coming our way. Hubs just smiled. He knows I always talk like this. I know he always roots for me to get whatever I desire.

Then he told me how he's handling the situation. He said it doesn't matter to him how things turn out. He's fine either way. He knows that for sure something will happen and when it does, whether we maintain ownership of our home or not, this situation will be over and we'll move on.

So I told him what a natural allower he is and that what he just said means he made peace and let go and that so cool.

Today, I'm going to laugh a lot. I'm already laughing at my daughter who just said, "Mommy, I want to be a grown up RIGHT NOW!" When I tell her she's growing and that she was just a baby a few years ago, she thinks about it for a moment and says, "Actually, I don't even remember being a baby!"

Soon I'm going to get her ready for ballet. And oh what fun it is to see her and her ballet friends doing their plies and sautes and coupes and passes. What joy!

Next we're all heading to the baseball field for my middle guy's game and that is always guaranteed fun. Whenever I tell him he has a game, he wants to know if there'll be snacks afterward. Yesterday, he said, "Mom, if there are no snacks, I won't go to the game!" Hubs and I had a good laugh about that.

Then it's piano lessons for the boys and I. Oh yeah! A year and a half ago I decided I'd like to learn to play the piano. I never took lessons before and it's an instrument I love. Now, I can read some of the music and play Mary Had a Little Lamb and that just tickles me.

I'm so thankful for the joys that fill my life everyday, every moment. My life is filled with plenty to love and appreciate and I'm so proud that I trained myself to notice them as much as possible each day.

Today, no matter where I am, no matter who I'm with, no matter what I'm doing, it is my dominant intention to be aware of the presence of my Source and my NPFs, guiding me, loving me, enjoying with me, laughing with me, frolicking with me, calling me, having fun with me, playing with me, adoring me .............

That is really beautiful appreciation. I know today that having home the way I like it is possible and probable, achievable and with every day that passes I get stronger impression of it. I get more aligned with the details of my achievable plan - when I get for a morning walk for example in a beautiful park Tivoli or when I read a full reading of my fairy cards. I have this feeling of approaching and feeling of abundance and sort of victory. What I like the most about my modern home are places for everything. i love this sense of new. I love place for painting. Little garden that I have-perfect you know. Universe is really making this picture better and better with every day that passes. I love being me. This year is phenomenal in diversity of life experiences and in wonderful shifting of my perception. In achieving things with vibration - like magic in front of my eyes and other senses. The confident feeling of having my own home the way I want it is possible, achievable, within reach is making me having thought that I am actually good at this, I am good at living, I am excellent. I love the way God is showing me the way. Is there for me - every minute, every hour having a master plan for me. I am not alone in this thing called life. There are also people who deeply love me and care for my success and then there is this feeling of my home I can reach for-it feels : Lord of the Universe - feeling being in my studio at my house. It feels awesome!

I love when I get the email notifications for your newest post, especially when they come first thing in the morning and I get to bask in your own well being which ALWAYS reminds me that I have my own well-being and I just become so delighted that you cherish the beautiful things in your life that already existed before, but now with such delicate detail. Ex: your daughter and her funny antics, her laughter, your laughter, the walks in nature with your husband and the wind gently follows you along your trail..

More please! lol

Thank you, dear LOTB!!!! Feels to me like your home is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    That is really beautiful appreciation. I know today that having home the way I like it is possible and probable, achievable and with every day that passes I get stronger impression of it. I get more aligned with the details of my achievable plan - when I get for a morning walk for example in a beautiful park Tivoli or when I read a full reading of my fairy cards. I have this feeling of approaching and feeling of abundance and sort of victory. What I like the most about my modern home are places for everything. i love this sense of new. I love place for painting. Little garden that I have-perfect you know. Universe is really making this picture better and better with every day that passes. I love being me. This year is phenomenal in diversity of life experiences and in wonderful shifting of my perception. In achieving things with vibration - like magic in front of my eyes and other senses. The confident feeling of having my own home the way I want it is possible, achievable, within reach is making me having thought that I am actually good at this, I am good at living, I am excellent. I love the way God is showing me the way. Is there for me - every minute, every hour having a master plan for me. I am not alone in this thing called life. There are also people who deeply love me and care for my success and then there is this feeling of my home I can reach for-it feels : Lord of the Universe - feeling being in my studio at my house. It feels awesome!

You are simply awesome, IB Smiling Joy! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by smiling joy View Post
    I love when I get the email notifications for your newest post, especially when they come first thing in the morning and I get to bask in your own well being which ALWAYS reminds me that I have my own well-being and I just become so delighted that you cherish the beautiful things in your life that already existed before, but now with such delicate detail. Ex: your daughter and her funny antics, her laughter, your laughter, the walks in nature with your husband and the wind gently follows you along your trail..

More please! lol

My sister, her hubs and kids came to hang out with us. What a fun time we had! Lots of food on the grill, plenty of delicious drinks, music that made us laugh and excellent conversation. Kids played around, gathering all kinds of bugs from the garden and making lots of noise. Happy Happy Happy!!!!!

I love my siblings. They are the best siblings a girl could ask for and receive. I am always looking forward to hanging out with them. We all get along superbly and keep in touch always. When we get together, which we do at least once a year - all of us together with our families - we make so much noise and have so much fun and eat a lot. I just love it and I love them all dearly.

Today, I'm noticing many interesting things in my delicious experience and appreciating every one of them:

I drove thought a cloud of white dust when I went by an area that had construction on the roads. It was so cool to be going through this dusty misty cloud.

I saw a squirrel in my yard carrying its baby and moving it to another location. oh! That was so beautiful to see. I'm so thankful to have been a witness to that experience.

I thought I saw the word WIN on the plate of a car in front of me, but it was something else. A few minutes later, a car went by me with the word WIN in big letters on it. I smiled and told my IB how wonderful it is that I receive manifestations so quickly.

I had wanted to see an "elusive" fox that struts through our neighborhood once in a while. I was in my sunroom reading some Abe and happened to glance out the window just in time to see this beautiful fox in my very own backyard. It was wonderful!

I was driving and talking to my IB about how thankful I am to know that all my NPFs were with me right this moment flowing love to me and at that same moment, a big truck moved into the lane next to me and it had in big letters on it, the words, Always There. I started laughing at how immediately my IB/NPFs responded.

I came to a stop at a stop light and the SUV next to me had a big black dog sticking his head out the window and enjoying the sunshine. My daughter and I waved at it and said hello.

Someone was telling me how calm and easy-going I always appear to them and they asked me how I did it, so I gave them a copy of TAPOE and they were very thankful for it.

There were more herons are the lake on our drive this morning than I've ever seen before and it felt so good to see them all there, fishing.

It's always nice to see the swans in the big quiet pond close to us. These days I notice the female is mostly in her nest. I think they're going to have a baby soon. What fun!

There are many beautiful IBs jogging and walking their dogs and strolling with their children and I'm so glad to pass by them and see them enjoying the wellbeing that flows to us all.

All around me, there are a myriad of amazing experiences happening. More and more, it is my intent to notice and appreciate them fully because it dawns on me each day that this is my life I'm living. And I choose to live it fully, happily

I haven't had a house related dream in a long time, but I woke up to an interesting one this morning. I woke up too early and just basked in bed, appreciating and giving thanks for maintaining ownership of our home, for more financial abundance, fab body, seeing the fox, the deer, etc, etc. I must have dozed off because I awoke from this sort of house dream:

Dream:

In the dream, a man is telling me that my Realtor??? told him I had a slight credit issue and asked him to make some adjustments to the price so that everything will go smoothly. He made the adjustment -increased the price - to compensate for the credit issue and everything's good. I asked him again if everything was fine and he assured me that it was all very fine.

Dream Feeling:

The dream felt very good to me while in it. I felt relaxed and at ease and good.

My Good Feeling Dream Interpretation:

When I awoke from this dream I couldn't get my mind over the whole "credit issue." What would that mean? But I keep having the thought to ignore th words and feel the feeling. In my body I was feeling a delightful flow of energy and I knew it had been a good feeling dream. But what was that about "credit issue?"

Then I realized it wasn't credit as we normally think of it. It meant I had a "belief" issue as in I don't fully trust. Ah ha! That made more sense.

But what's this?

I don't fully trust and yet Source has found a way around that???? Woohoooooooooo!!!!!!!! Goes to confirm that IB is always calling me around the limitations I've placed.

So yay! Great dream. I'm doing great!!! My IB/NPFs are calling me and I'm going.

So this dream tells me: "Winner, you have some limiting beliefs but we've found a way around that and everything is just perfect and working out perfectly!!!!!"

I love it

I love it when my kids choose to pre-pave in the car as we drive off in the mornings. It's so good to listen to their feeling intentions for the day. Today, it was:

"Today I expect to feel really good and connected to my IB. And if something happens that makes me feel not good, I'll do my best to soothe myself to feel better because I'm a powerful IB in a beautiful physical body and I am the center of my Universe."

Ah, it gives me so much joy to hear them take turns and say these words whenever they feel like doing it. I'm so proud to have chosen so well. And I don't sweat it at all on the days they choose not to pre-pave. So good!

I'm so glad I had the chance to personally thank the wonderful driver who swerved out of my way this morning and didn't even honk as I almost ran my vehicle into his. I was in cloud coo coo land admiring the trees and the clouds as I drove and didn't pay attention at the stop sign. Thank goodness my IB/NPFs were paying plenty of attention on my behalf and saved the day!

Speaking of trees and clouds...it's a cloudy warm day and in certain places the sun is "trying' to peak through the clouds and the effect of that is an interesting hue. I love it.

And the trees, well, it's just amazing how curvy their branches are. Some trees have incredibly thick curvy branches and windy trunks and it's been so delightful to me as I notice them more and more.

My daughter just loved singing in the car with me today. She was excited to get dressed quickly and hurry to the car so we could sing. I had fun as we sang Down By the Bay in her own made up words and Humpty Dumpty in her own preferred words where Humpty visited Japan and Hawaii and did fun silly stuff. What joy!

I just love these new pairs of shoes I bought my daughter. I love that they're Made in USA and quite solid and beautiful. She's been receiving compliments and some people have asked me where I got them. It's wonderful that she loves wearing them.

I love how excited my oldest gets when he introduces me to new things. He told me about a type of jellyfish that can rejuvenate itself and thus never dies. He showed me pics of the smallest and the oldest trees and took great delight in reciting a quote from Macbeth that he memorized. Awesome!

I love seeing signs that resonate with me, stand out and reveal themselves to me as I go about my day. So far today, I enjoyed seeing "WIN," "I Can Own," "We Deliver," and some aligned numbers at various times.
    I feel so good. I have so much to love, so much to cherish, so much to appreciate, so much to be thankful for

I dreamed that I was given a large check through an unexpected but satisfying means. When I found out how much the check was for, I happily told the person who told me about it that this is exactly what I asked the U for - to receive plenty of money in an easy, joyful way.

I love adding delicious dreams to my list of many excuses that enhance my happiness daily!

The other day, as I was driving and traffic slowed down, I was admiring a convertible next to me, when the lady driving it, pushed a button and the roof of the beautiful car released and gently came down, and she was exposed to the beautiful warm day.

I gawked happily at the whole process because I knew I was seeing my future. Yes, I have several sports cars in my vortex and I have sometimes imagined me doing just what that lady did, in one of my beautiful convertibles. So fun!

I'm happy to be happy. I love the momentum of thanks, appreciation, and love I've got going on that helps me feel this delicious happiness more and more everyday. I love that happiness is my natural state and anything contrary is learned, unnatural behavior. It makes me smile living this natural state.

I feel so much freedom in knowing that there's nothing I can do except live my natural happiness as much as I can. I love how wonderful it feels to deliberately find things to appreciate. I love how powerful it feels when I take deliberate control of my thoughts and direct them to pleasing places.

I'm enjoying this feel good momentum, feeling more and more powerful and natural. There's SO much to admire that draws my attention and SO much to appreciate that I choose to acknowledge, every moment of every day, as much as possible.

What a happy life!

I had another money dream in which I was walking down a street and someone I didn't know walked up to me and gave me money. I was surprised and refused to take it, but he smiled and insisted I take it because it was a gift. So I took it and thanked him. Later, somewhere in my dreaming, I was explaining to another person how money just comes to me from unexpected places and gave her the example of how someone walked up to me and just gifted me money. I just love these fun dreams.

So much fun when my nanny and I took my daughter mini golfing at this beautiful outdoors place yesterday. They have ponds and streams and waterfalls and fun bridges and lovely foreign music there. The weather was perfect - warm and not hot. I love mini golfing. I like playing with my IB and testing to see if we can get any holes in one.

We had a good laugh when my nanny kept hitting her ball past the green. Then my daughter decided her way to have fun was dragging her ball with her club and many times picking it up by hand to put it in the hole. We saw plenty of koi in the green colored waters and large frogs basking in the sun and my daughter kept wanting to touch them all. She loved it when her ball went into one of the little streams and she had to retrieve it.

When we got to the top of the hill, she decided to roll on the grass all the way down hill. Oh my source, it was so fun to watch her do that. It reminded me of my childhood when I used to tumble with friends down hills too. If I had been wearing pants, instead of a dress, I definitely would have joined her in all that rolling fun!

My boys had had a fabulous day with their teachers and friends on a boat and my oldest couldn't wait to describe his experience in as much detail as possible when I picked them up. What an amazing school they go to. I'm so thankful to have aligned with it and have the financial abundance to have them go there. They're really thriving there.

Then it was fun baseball practice fun for my middle dude and everything worked out perfectly with my nanny staying much longer to wait for my husband who was flying in from out of town. I got to chat with a couple of other moms and enjoyed listening to one of them say definitively that her kids would remain short because her and her hubs were short. What a false premise! I smiled and gently gave her 2 examples of people who were way taller than their parents - one of those examples is myself. She said, "Huh! Really? Oh, maybe my son will be taller then. His growth has always been off the charts at the Dr's and he seems to be growing taller than his peers. I love tall people."

Later, I happily picked my brother up from the airport and listened to Abe all the way. It was wonderful to appreciate the airport and all the wonders of alignment that take place there. Not to mention planes and how they fly, etc. Yes, the airport reminds me of what genius creator/allowers we all are. Those first people who dreamed of flying!!!! Talk about powerful asking and allowing. So cool.

My bro had had a long day for what was to be a mere 3 hours flight. They were on the plane and had taken their turn in line for take off when the pilot announced he just discovered a mechanical failure. Say what??? Is my bro and all those people on board powerful allowers or what!!!!!! Yep, they had to disembark and wait for another plane altogether. He told me that throughout the whole process, which began with him missing his original flight, he just kept chanting, "IB, IB, IB!" I love how I've given my siblings some of this Abe vocab and understanding just by living it.

Anyway, I laughed a lot yesterday and also gave my IB plenty to take care of. And today is rearing to be more of the same and likely even better.

Thank you, IB/NPFs! Thank you me