Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Using The focus wheel to grow tall. Don't tell me it's impossible.

Using The focus wheel to grow tall. Don't tell me it's impossible.

Hello. I'm zacky. I'm very new to Abraham hicks. I want to know how can I use a faicus wheel to get taller. I read a post in which a guy managed to grow 5 ft 10 inches tall to 6 ft 2 in just one month. Here is the link

I-manifested-my-dream-body!

I know focus wheels or any other processes in the book Ask and it's given are not a magical formula to grow tall, but to make us feel better. So my question is how do I make myself feel better by doing the focus wheels. I know for a focus wheel we need to draw a large circle, then draw a smaller circle, in which we write what we want.
    For example:
    I m 5ft 5-7 inches and I want to be 5 ft 11 inches, so can I write in the middle circle, I want to be 5 ft 11 inches taller.(please comment, if this is a wrong statement and also tell how should I begin the middle statement)
    Next, We write statements around the outside edges of the middle circle circle that match what it is in the middle circle it shouldn't be a statement that doesn't match the middle and throws you off the wheel into the bushes, but the problem here is, I'm not sure what it's like to be 5 ft 11 inches tall, so can I write in the 12 edges the benefits or the emotions relevant to my situation of what being tall will mean to me.I.e Being tall can help me feel more secure or it will make me feel confident. Please reply ASAP, I'm looking forward for an answer, as I have read Ask and It's given but I think I don't get focus wheels. Thanks regards
    Zacky

Last edited by WellBeing; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:52 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Zacky, do you actually understand how LoA works, how creation works, how thought works in the timespace reality, how your Vortex works? All that stuff about thoughts, thought-form, manifestation, resistance, momentum?

If you've really read the book(s), then you will understand this sentence:

"The fastest way to where you want to be is to be satisfied (or at peace with, or happy with, or not pushing against) where you are."

Do you UNDERSTAND the MECHANICS of why that is true? That being happy where you are means what you want manifests more quickly? Do you really understand that what you want comes quickest WHEN YOU'RE NOT ACHING FOR IT ANYMORE? When it's NOT so important to you anymore?

The Focus Wheel is to help you REDUCE YOUR RESISTANCE TO WHERE YOU ARE, not to force what you want to come faster. Because it is only by not yearning so hard for what you want that it can easily come to you.

So, if you don't yet understand how "happy where you ARE [and eager for more]" is the formula behind how it all really works, rereading more carefully would be a good idea.

This isn't a magic wand. It's a way of changing HOW YOU THINK so your vibrational mix changes, so your manifestational outcomes change.

Yeah, kinda sucks. Stop wanting what you want so BADLY, and it can come more easily.

"If you love something, let it go." Yikes, those inspirational calendars are right!

Hello Hands in the Clay. The only thing I know about LOA is that you attract what you think, I'm not sure how creation, thought, vortex, manifestation, resistance, momentum works. Sorry, but If you can guide me where can I find information about this. Finally when you say get happy with where you are, the thing is how can I get happy when I'm not happy with my height. Please help, I'm confused

I'm not sure about any of the processes of loa and I want to know how can I happy when I'm not happy with my height

All the information is in these, and they can be found on most major online retailers that sell books, or on the A-H website here:

You can spend all the time you want "learning how to do a Focus Wheel," but if you don't understand the MECHANICS of how LoA works, if you don't understand WHY you do a Focus Wheel, it won't get you very far at all. Learn about the scientific reality of vibration and thought, then the rest makes much more sense and is easier to do (and will get you there faster).

Hands in clay where can I get these books on Abe forum

The Abe Forum doesn't provide or sell those books. You'll have to go to your local bookseller or www.abraham-hicks.com to purchase them.

Zacky, if you are new to Abraham Hicks teachings, I recommend first reading "Ask and it Is Given."

Thus the first line of my post above (with even a link provided). Slow down, dude. Read carefully, digest, absorb. The better and more thoroughly you digest the material, the quicker you'll get to where you want to go. But if you're already rushing through these posts in your first days on the Forum, you'll rush through the books, too, and that will not help you learn what you need to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    All the information is in these, and they can be found on most major online retailers that sell books, or on the A-H website here:

I don't understand why can't anyone tell me how to use the Abraham hick pricesse I find them complicated and I have read ask and it's given but I don't get it. I'm thinking of ditching that I will ever grow taller. That's its end of story. Because I actually read somewhere Abraham is fake