Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Using The focus wheel to grow tall. Don't tell me it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    I don't understand why can't anyone tell me how to use the Abraham hick pricesse I find them complicated
    and I have read ask and it's given but I don't get it.
    That's really where you should be starting your conversation: with the questions of understanding these teachings so that you DO get it. It's not that we"re "not telling you." Quite the contrary. It's more that you don't understand what we're telling you. That's all right. Every one of us has been in the position of having to learn these teachings in the first place. But that's something that you're going to have to do for yourself. We really can't read that book for you and Forum thread--even if we had the inclination to read and digest your book for you--isnt a good substitute for the clarity of Abraham themselves.

I've noticed something in your posts, where the answers that you've asked we're right there in the prior post and you didn't even see them, causing you to ask a question that had already been previously answered. HitC's reply highlights this thing that you do and I had a similar comment to you in that other thread. So, perhaps (and I'm just guessing here because I don't know you) you might find it helpful to slow down your reading so that you actually read what has been written (both here on the Forum and in your book). In the past, when we've done book study groups here on the Forum, we read one page per day of AAIIG and we didn't move on from that page until we had understood what we've read. Perhaps that's a practice that you'll find helpful. Another thing that you can do is ask yourself, as your reading (our posts here or your page in your book), "What are they saying here?" rather than "How does this make me grow?"

Once you give yourself a basic understanding of these teachings, then we can have a productive conversation with you. But without your understanding, we might as well be speaking Swahili to you.

I'm thinking of ditching that I will ever grow taller. That's its end of story.
    You're the author of your stories. If this is a story that feels better for you to tell, keeping telling it.

Because I actually read somewhere Abraham is fake
    That's really another thing for you to decide. I'm not here to talk anyone into anything. But it's really hard for anyone to make that decision without having a basis of understanding upon which to make that decision.

@Zacky: I've deleted your new thread, asking the same questions because you already have this thread going. If you have additional questions which you would like answered on the topic of your height, then please post them here.

You do not have to buy all those books. The first step is understanding the book that you are now reading. If you have questions about what you are reading, feel free to ask this questions here.

As far as the other books are concerned, many of them are available for free--say, from public libraries, etc. You'll have to look for those opportunities yourself. Furthermore, Abraham disclose the entire teachings in each book. The book that you are now reading has all the answers for you to hear. The other books state those same answers in different ways so that people who couldn't hear those answers in the first way have aother opportunity to hear them in a different way in another book. So, if you understand the book that you are now reading,
    you do not need to read another book. However, those other books are there to back you up if you are having difficulty understanding this material.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 04-23-2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Moderator's note

Wellbeing thanks. I will try my best to understand the book ask and it's given.Im very new to the site so I wasn't sure how to continue with the same thread. Have a nice day.

Hi wellbeing how are you. I remember, how you once said that you had a lot of discussion about focus wheels in the past, and that I don't read the before posts, properly. You know how you said that I should read and understand the book Ask and It's given properly and slowly. So I have ordered the full version of the book, as i only had some of the processeses, not the whole book It will be coming in a few days. So what I wanted to ask if you don't mind, I stumbled across this post where you have provided an example of focus wheel in this link:http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...533#post843533
    what I understand from this post is that we need to find thoughts that match what we write in the middle of the circle and they should be better so as to shift focus from the unwanted to wanted. But Is there any way you could provide a sample of how I can construct a focus wheel based on my scenario. I will highly appreciate it if you can so I can get a feel of how to shift focus and understand the processes till the book comes. Thanks
    Robby.

This is the same question that you've been asking in this and the other thread. My answer is still the same.

Hi Wellbeing.Do you mind if I show you how I create a focus wheel so you can provide a feedback on them. Today I'm busy so can I send it to you tomorrow or maybe the next day.

Hi Wellbeing based on the focus wheel examples. I have also tried doing it. Here is an example:
    Starting point: I'm not happy
    with my height and I want to be 5 ft 11 inches tall.

ifted statement: I feel relief as I think I can grow tall to my desired height of 5 ft 11 inches tall as I have grown tall during my child hood years.
    Now the 12 thoughts:
    1: it might be possible to grow tall as many people had growth spurts even when they reached adulthood.
    2: I think my body can grow tall just like my body is able to grow hair and nails.
    3: If I can grow tall than I might be more happy than I am now.
    4:being tall will allow me to get more attention from people.
    5:I don't have to feel isolated when I'm in a place where people are slightly taller than me.
    6: I will be able to access the highest shelves in home or shopping centre if I'm tall
    7: I'm less likely to be bullied or get attacked if I have a tall structure which might intimidate dangerous people.
    8: if I am tall I'm more likely to get a better employment or job.

9: I will be visible in a long line of people.
    10: being tall gives the advantage of having better friendships as most people can judge other people by appearance.
    11: things that seemed hard at first like learning to walk is now easy. Maybe this is true for height
    12: if people can grow tall instantly when they hadn't grown much during their teenage years. Than it might be possible for me to grow tall. This is my version of focus wheel. I'm pretty sure it has some mistake but as you said I should get at least some basic information about hicks processes so that we can moveotherwise we will be speaking swahili to you. So that's what I did, I tried doing something so that we can move. Please provide feedback and places where should I correct or where I should improve etc

example of a focus wheel for height increase

Hi Everyone. This is an example of focus wheel on height increase, I'm inspired by positivevibes who has used these processes to grow tall in one month but unfortunately he doesn't reply to posts/threads anymore so I thought maybe I can get help from other people on this forum. So Here is an example:

Starting point: I'm not happy
    with my height and I want to be 5 ft 11 inches tall.

Shifted statement: I feel relief as I think I can grow tall to my desired height of 5 ft 11 inches tall as I have grown tall during my child hood years.
    Now the 12 thoughts:
    1: it might be possible to grow tall as many people had growth spurts even when they reached adulthood.
    2: I think my body can grow tall just like my body is able to grow hair and nails.
    3: If I can grow tall than I might be more happy than I am now.
    4:being tall will allow me to get more attention from people.
    5:I don't have to feel isolated when I'm in a place where people are slightly taller than me.
    6: I will be able to access the highest shelves in home or shopping centre if I'm tall
    7: I'm less likely to be bullied or get attacked if I have a tall structure which might intimidate dangerous people.
    8: if I am tall I'm more likely to get a better employment or job.
    9: I will be visible in a long line of people.
    10: being tall gives the advantage of having better friendships as most people can judge other people by appearance.
    11: things that seemed hard at first like learning to walk is now easy. Maybe this is true for height
    12: if people can grow tall instantly when they hadn't grown much during their teenage years. Than it might be possible for me to grow tall.

This is my version of focus wheel. I'm pretty sure it definitely has mistakes but im new to focus wheels. But I tried doing something so that i can move. Please provide feedback and places where should I correct or where I should improve etc

How to use the emotional guidance scale if your thoughts are shifting everyday.

How do I use an emotional guidance scale when sometimes my thoughts go from negative to belief and sometimes down again. For example sometimes I have doubt that I can increase height and sometimes I believe it's possible. Please help ASAP

Moderator's note

Since you already have a current active thread on this very topic, I've merged your new thread into your existing thread. You've been asked one already: Please stop spamming the Forum with new threads asking the same question.