Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Using The focus wheel to grow tall. Don't tell me it's impossible.

  1. #21
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,645
    This is where reading your book will come in handy.

  2. #22
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,350
    Mod note: I've merged your new thread with your existing one, as it's clear your topic hasn't changed. Knock it off. If you start another thread on the same topic, I will ban you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    How do I use an emotional guidance scale when sometimes my thoughts go from negative to belief and sometimes down again.
    They don't and you can't. Your thoughts are quite consistent, and that's why you're experiencing what you're experiencing. You might have moments where your desire is enough to make you willing to entertain the idea that things could be different, but most of the time, you're used to feeling the way you feel. So your job is to make peace with where you are. Feel better about where you are, and in your lack of resistance, your desire will naturally carry you in the direction of what you want. Of course, you don't know what that really means or how to do that because you haven't bothered to actually read the book and learn how things work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    For example sometimes I have doubt that I can increase height and sometimes I believe it's possible. Please help ASAP
    Here's the deal. We're not here to "please help ASAP." It's your job to educate yourself by reading at least one book. This is a discussion group, not a crisis line. If you're not willing or able to do that, there's really no point in this discussion. We expect a minimum level of understanding as a basis for discussion, and it's your job to get yourself to that level. WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU. Read the freaking book, quit begging us to bang the knowledge into your head.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kindergarten
    Posts
    360
    You could read this book first: The Astonishing Power of Emotion. Its easy read and shorter.
    Keep in mind that everything Abe says in the book is RIGHT. Just follow instruction.
    And know that the "worst scenario" that you are currently believing is not bad. So dont need to be in hurry in getting tall. Spend time on reading that amazing book and you can thank yourself later.

  4. #24
    Hi Wellebeing, as you know you told me to read ask and it's given. However in the process of focus wheels doesn't tell you whether you should write the statement in the middle as if it's accomplished or write it as if it will be intended too. I watched some videos on Focus wheels on Abraham hicks about focus wheels and there was a video in which its is said (Please review our policy on non A-H Links. Thanks! -Mods) she says that we need to first find something towards which we have negative emotion and once have done that find the opposite of the negative emotions you have listed however in the middle circle write as if it's already accomplished. But in Ask and it's given it says, that if you don't believe that something is possible but you just keep saying or affirming to yourself it will never work because it's the thoughts that are responsible whether negative or positive. So if you carry negative emotions towards a certain subject but you say word like e.g I will become the president of America it will never happen. Similarly if I write the middle statement is written as if it's accomplished but I personally don't believe it than it's never going to happen. So what I'm supposed to do because now I have read the book and I'm still reading to clarify any issues.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 05-09-2017 at 09:02 AM.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    Hi Wellebeing, as you know you told me to read ask and it's given.
    To be clear: I've recommended that you read that book, from front cover to back cover, with no cherry-picking or skipping around, with the intention of learning what Abraham teach rather than learning this one Process correctly or approaching this material like it's a magic spell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    However in the process of focus wheels doesn't tell you whether you should write the statement in the middle as if it's accomplished or write it as if it will be intended too.
    In my copy of that book, they give examples of the center-of-the-wheel statement. What do those examples tell you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    I watched some videos on Focus wheels on Abraham hicks about focus wheels and there was a video in which its is said (Please review our policy on non A-H Links. Thanks! -Mods) she says that we need to first find something towards which we have negative emotion and once have done that find the opposite of the negative emotions you have listed however in the middle circle write as if it's already accomplished.
    They​ even suggest this same thing in AAIIG. Don't you love when they are consistent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    But in Ask and it's given it says, that if you don't believe that something is possible but you just keep saying or affirming to yourself it will never work because it's the thoughts that are responsible whether negative or positive. So if you carry negative emotions towards a certain subject but you say word like e.g I will become the president of America it will never happen. Similarly if I write the middle statement is written as if it's accomplished but I personally don't believe it than it's never going to happen.
    You are correct that the LoA is going to respond to your vibration and not your words, which is why Abraham included the examples that they did in your book. The statements in this examples would be “true” for the people doing those Focus Wheels. They might not believe the possibility of achieving the physical reality mentioned in those statements or see their paths forward from where they are to achieving those physical manifestations. (The purpose of the Focus Wheel itself is to help bridge that gap.) But those center-of-the-wheel statements in those examples would still be true.

    When you read your book, you'll read about “the vibrational journey” from where you are and what you are currently vibrating to becoming a vibrational match to what you want. I, personally, think that the Focus Wheel captures that vibrational journey really well, so I use the idea of "the vibrational journey" in my explanation of the Focus Wheel Process (to which I've already directed you at the beginning of your thread). That's why I've renamed the center-of-the-wheel statement “the destination statement.” You feel your way, using statements which are true to you (or else you get thrown “off into the bushes,” as Abraham say), from your outside-of-the-wheel statement (your current belief and vibration) to your center-of-the-wheel statement (what you'd like to vibrate). That's the whole point of the Focus Wheel Process.

  6. #26
    Hi wellbeing, I will look at your focus wheel examples again. But I have an example of one of the focus wheel I did that I wanted to share with you.

    Starting thoughts:
    I hate being short.
    I think being shorter is a
    sabotage to my future
    If I'm not tall riding a
    Motorcycle is harder
    I want to be taller than everyone
    in my family
    There are many advantages of
    being tall, but unfortunately am not tall.
    Middle circle statement:
    I want to be tall as it feels good to be tall.
    1) I can easily switch off a
    projector at school, if I'm tall
    without the need of a chair

    2) being tall means no ladder to
    grab towels from cup board
    3) if I'm tall I'm more likely to
    stand as a person with individuality than being stuck in same stereotypes.
    4) Going outside to throw rubbish alone is not scary because being tall might make me look intimidating.
    5) I'm more likely to be treated as a responsible person because tall people are usually perceived as grownups
    6) closing the garage door will not be an issue.
    7) I'm less likely to get lost because people can see me.
    8) the feeling of being tall is of the most value to me because some people like tall people
    9) the best part about being tall is that you can a few pounds yet still look slim.
    10) I'm not likely to get stuck in a cinema or a place where I can't see such as a long line of people
    11) reversing a car is much easier as I'dont have to adjust seat.
    12) motorcycle riding is much safer as there is high visibility being a tall person so less chance of accidents.
    This is an example of focus wheel I did please provide feddback on this as in a post of someone you have given feedback to someone before. Also I remember you once said I'm using focus wheel as a magic spell. The reason I'm using focus wheel because I think this is the only process that I can use based on the EGS so once I have shifted to a higher point on EGS than maybe I can use other processes like creativeworkshop. Also can we use creative workshop even if I'm having reached up on EGS or do we have to wait till our vibration is shifted. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon

  7. #27
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,425
    Just sticking this in:

    Your points of why being taller is so much better or safer are flawed- source would not agree on them.
    Safety, success, or skills as being able to drive have so much more - lets say that better- they have ALL to do with your ALIGNMENT. And you make it all about your physicality!

    -When you try to argue why you NEED the fulfillment of your desire, you will stay out of alignment.
    This cannot serve you.

    The point is to enjoy/to relax into SOOTHING yourself.
    Into what makes your heart soar.


    -Not to fan the flames of your icky-feeling "needs".

  8. #28
    Hi paradise on earth when you say enjoy/relax do you mean I look for feeling/thoughts which feel good but the thing is I'm not able to match them to the statement I made in FW. Also do you think I van use CW and other processes to make changes.

  9. #29
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,425
    Exactly: ONLY use statements that you feel in the focuswheels.

    And of course you can use other processes!
    Use whatever FEELS as relief or even really good!

  10. #30
    Hi Paradise on earth. I wanted to know, you see for creative workshop in it there are 4 categories:
    My Body.
    My Home.
    My Relationships.
    My Work.
    I want to know if I'm only interested in the body category which is changing height then can I skip the other 3 categories or I have to do all 4 of them. Also there is the process in AAIG Moving up the emotional scale, below is the EGS:


    The Emotional Guidance Scale

    1. Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
    2. Passion
    3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
    4. Positive Expectation/Belief
    5. Optimism
    6. Hopefulness
    7. Contentment
    8. Boredom
    9. Pessimism
    10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
    11. Overwhelment
    12. Disappointment
    13. Doubt
    14. Worry
    15. Blame
    16. Discouragement
    17. Anger
    18. Revenge
    19. Hatred/Rage
    20. Jealousy
    21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
    22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness





    Because I want to be tall. I want to know how to shift vibration, so I will start with an example. Pretend I'm on the lowest level on scale, actually not pretend because I think I'm actually there; So if I'm on 22 and in order to move up which is 21 do I need to think thoughts like being short causes insecurity or guilt or a lack of worth(also do I have to write them, or I can just think about it and is it something we should already have experienced or we can just make up a thought) Even though, this is a very high jump and when I'm actually doing it I will do step by step, but let's say if I want to go to 10, what do I have to do; do I have to have a thought in which I see myself as being in the process of being tall and Iam being impatient because I'm growing slowly or something similar. Finally say for instance again it's just an example, If i reach 3 can I make up a thought like I'm happy on how I'm towards a path of my dream height. Please reply and tell me if I'm wrong somewhere, I have watched many Hicks videos on emotional scale as well as read AAIG I seem to u nderstand the book but when it comes to this topic I'm not able to apply the teachings and most people like wellbeing think I don't read the book. I'm not sure how did PositiveVibes manage to grow and it would have been good if he was still here so maybe I can get help on how he did the changes because my topic is similar to him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •