Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: How should I proceed?

  1. #1

    How should I proceed?

    Hi everyone!

    I've been on this forums for some time now, in the beginning with difficulties of understanding the teachings of Abraham. After reading AAIG I really feel that I understand and I think there has been several situations which I intentionally and consciously manifested according to my will.

    While reading AAIG I started to do what Abraham told us to, I started to imagine myself as a vibrational being. When I started to feel concern for my job situation, I every time tried to move my focus on a thought that felt better. It really was a huge step for me understanding the difference between thinking about something that I want, but made me feel bad (example: thinking about me being the BEST salesmen at my job, which actually made me feel bad since I've never been close to it, and instead thinking about the best thought I could come up with on that situation, which was thinking about my boss praising me for doing a good job). And when I did think about it for some days, and my boss actually walked up to me one day and said "Hey, I've been listening to your calls, you sound awesome when you speak to customers!" I really noticed that this works.

    Last couple of days/weeks I've been doing some of the processes Abraham gave us in AAIG. There are some stuff though that are still building up resistance in me. I am doing the creative seminar/workshop for 2 weeks now, (as Abraham recommend, once a week), doing the "book of positive aspects" once a week, meditating everyday (been doing that since some months before I discovered Abrahams teachings though) and trying to do the "wouldn't it be wonderful if.." often and do the "Ok, so I know what I don't want, so what do I want?" process basically every time I notice a thought that gives me a bad emotion (I don't know exactly what it's called in english, but I will call it the Reversal since that is what came up on Google translate).
    Also tried to do the game where I should write a list of things I want to do and things I want the universe to take care of for me, but as soon as I started it a wave of negative thoughts and logical thinking "but wait, how would this actually be possible?" so I stoped it. Wanted to do the process where I put stuff in a box yesterday aswell, but even here I felt a discomfort when reading how to do the game.

    Though, I don't really know how to proceed. I am maybe just inpatient and focusing more on what I don't have than what I want to have. It's just that when I do the Creative workshop, "wouldn't it be wonderful if", meditation and then do the reversal-process like the 15th time on a day, the only reaction I get is "Ok, so I do all this stuff, but there still pop up a lot of negative emotion and thoughts inside of me that risk into manifesting the reality I don't want". And yes, I know that that thought doesn't make me feel good at all, and that's why I am controlling it by for example the reversal.

    Just before writing this post I read a manifestation story from a guy who started to all the time think "What do I want?" "what makes me feel good?" "How do I want my day to be today?" and manifested 60 k dollars. While reading that I felt really good and that it's maybe actually that simple that I should do that "all" the time, but then, how should I actually phrase my wish?


    Well, you may also notice that there is not any "main" question here. It's because I just cannot put words on what I want to ask you. I guess that the best explanation is simply "How should I proceed?", even though I "know" that it's just to create positive emotions.


    Then, up to something else that I've been wanting to ask some time. I've read Eckhart Tolles work quiete a bit and other spiritual works. Somehow I feel that the teachings of Abraham can be "combined" or are actually the same thing told from another perspective. But then somehow, when I read that our thoughts are actually the ego and the "good-bad" duality it's just something that we trick ourself with that keeps us from our inner peace (or something like that, I am tired at the moment and don't want to go do a long explanation, if you've read spirituality you for sure know what I am talking about). I've read 1-2 explanations about this before, but nothing that I really understand.

    Best regards,
    VVakeUp

  2. #2
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    do the "Ok, so I know what I don't want, so what do I want?" process basically every time I notice a thought that gives me a bad emotion (I don't know exactly what it's called in english, but I will call it the Reversal since that is what came up on Google translate).
    Abraham refers to that as "Pivoting."
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Though, I don't really know how to proceed. I am maybe just inpatient and focusing more on what I don't have than what I want to have. It's just that when I do the Creative workshop, "wouldn't it be wonderful if", meditation and then do the reversal-process like the 15th time on a day, the only reaction I get is "Ok, so I do all this stuff, but there still pop up a lot of negative emotion and thoughts inside of me that risk into manifesting the reality I don't want".
    Two points: What you're describing is absolutely natural. When you try to focus on what you want but you're not really close to that, vibrationally, you get that emotional feedback letting you know where you are in relation to where you want. In AAIIG, Abraham describes an unfulfilled desire as being like a physical trip you want to take. For example, if you were in Amsterdam and you wanted to go to Paris, you know that you head southwest and you go about 500 km, you'll get there. You could program that into a GPS system or Google Maps and it will give you feedback as to where you are in relation to your destination of Paris. The trick is, nothing is going to get you to Paris INSTANTLY. You've got be willing to travel incrementally in whatever way you can, whether that's by foot, bicycle, car, train, airplane, roller skate, scooter, horse, camel, or whatever mode you want to take. In that, you've got to accept that for 99% of the journey, each step you take isn't going to get you there. If you'll make peace with the fact that it's a journey, then you can get where you want to go.

    Second, there's no need to worry about the "risk of manifesting the reality I don't want" because you're already living that reality -- the reality of the absence of what you want. Rather, use that as the valuable information in the way it was intended -- like the GPS telling you where you are in relation to where you want to be, and whether you're feeling better or worse as the indicator of whether you're moving toward what you want or away.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Just before writing this post I read a manifestation story from a guy who started to all the time think "What do I want?" "what makes me feel good?" "How do I want my day to be today?" and manifested 60 k dollars. While reading that I felt really good and that it's maybe actually that simple that I should do that "all" the time, but then, how should I actually phrase my wish?
    On one hand, it doesn't really matter because LOA doesn't speak English or German or Swedish or any other language. On the other hand, to the extent that you can phrase something differently that allows you to shift your focus, particular if it allows you to feel better, then it's helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Well, you may also notice that there is not any "main" question here. It's because I just cannot put words on what I want to ask you. I guess that the best explanation is simply "How should I proceed?", even though I "know" that it's just to create positive emotions.
    Here's one situation where phrasing matters. It's not really accurate to say that your job is to create "positive" emotions. If you're used to feeling much lower on the EGS, LOA isn't going to give you access to positive emotions. In that case, if your job is to create positive emotions, then it's an impossible job. That's why we go to great length here on the Forum to remind people that all that's required is to feel BETTER. A common saying is that "The longest journey begins with a single step." Usually we're reminding people that a step is all that's required. So when you ask, "How should I proceed?" or anything to that effect, the answer is always, "Find ways to feel BETTER." Not necessarily good, but just BETTER. Especially when you're learning how all of this works, pick a subject that's relatively easy, and talk yourself into a better feeling place about it. Abraham gives countless examples in the books, workshops and recordings, and we have an entire SubForum of people doing just that on a variety of topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Then, up to something else that I've been wanting to ask some time. I've read Eckhart Tolles work quiete a bit and other spiritual works. Somehow I feel that the teachings of Abraham can be "combined" or are actually the same thing told from another perspective. But then somehow, when I read that our thoughts are actually the ego and the "good-bad" duality it's just something that we trick ourself with that keeps us from our inner peace (or something like that, I am tired at the moment and don't want to go do a long explanation, if you've read spirituality you for sure know what I am talking about). I've read 1-2 explanations about this before, but nothing that I really understand.
    Abraham doesn't agree with the negative view of the "ego." From their point of view, the "ego" is simply the mechanism you use to focus yourself into this physical reality. You can use that ego in ways that feel better or worse, but there's nothing inappropriate about the ego. Additionally Abraham would tell you that the contrast of wanted and unwanted, of negative and positive emotions, are the whole point of this physical experience. Experiencing that contrast is what gives birth to preference and desire, and is also the emotional feedback that tells you whether you're moving toward or away from the desire you've launched. In the bigger picture, it's all beneficial.

  3. #3
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    when I read that our thoughts are actually the ego
    Understanding Abeīs perspective on Ego helped *me* more than almost everything to deeply understand the radical Goodness of all-there-is, that they teach. Itīs ALL good- first and foremost, we, ourselves, including all our desires and each unique preference. And from there, you only have to choose what feels most joyful, easy, GOOD- or at least as the most relief-, here and now.

    Which answers the theme of your OP:
    There is no agenda other than enjoying YOURSELF (!) and expressing "who you are"- which literally is the same as "ego", which means "self"- which is the only "thing" we ARE- and from where we have power, are able to love, and are able to perceive from and to express- now, now, now.
    Ego IS God.

    "Ego"

    And so, if anybody is implying that being specific about the
    direction of thought is an egotistical thing that should be stopped,
    we say, yeah, let's bring the whole entire Universe to a halt, too.

    You cannot cease having your perspective and from your
    perspective, you will never stop attracting.
    And so, if we were in your powerful, beautiful, egotistical,
    selfishly oriented, just-the-way-it-is-supposed-to-be bodies,
    we would be guiding our thoughts by the virtue of what the
    EGO of SOURCE... oh, we are really going to mix things up!
    -wait until they get a hold of that one... (what) the Ego of Source
    is encouraging!

    In other words, we're trying to encourage an alignment
    of you with You.

    And so, there is nothing wrong with this powerful perspective
    that you hold. That whole thing comes from an underpinning
    that is flawed at its basis that says:
    Source is good and the human is inferior. And so, let's do everything
    we can to undermine the egotistical human, while we try to
    embellish and enhance the Source that is so good.

    -And what we're saying to you is, you are Source!!
    You are an extension of Source.
    You came with intentionality and reason for being, and call it ego,
    or call it anything you want. Just don't let go of that consciousness.



    ~Abraham-Hicks, San Diego, CA, 3-10-07





    from the quotecollection
    Abeīs take on "Materialism" and "Ego"
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 04-29-2017 at 05:15 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Two points: What you're describing is absolutely natural. When you try to focus on what you want but you're not really close to that, vibrationally, you get that emotional feedback letting you know where you are in relation to where you want. In AAIIG, Abraham describes an unfulfilled desire as being like a physical trip you want to take. For example, if you were in Amsterdam and you wanted to go to Paris, you know that you head southwest and you go about 500 km, you'll get there. You could program that into a GPS system or Google Maps and it will give you feedback as to where you are in relation to your destination of Paris. The trick is, nothing is going to get you to Paris INSTANTLY. You've got be willing to travel incrementally in whatever way you can, whether that's by foot, bicycle, car, train, airplane, roller skate, scooter, horse, camel, or whatever mode you want to take. In that, you've got to accept that for 99% of the journey, each step you take isn't going to get you there. If you'll make peace with the fact that it's a journey, then you can get where you want to go.
    Thank you for your answers.


    Wanted to start a new topic about this, but then I remembered your reply Marc.

    My vibration is going up and down all the time. Some days I can wake up with a lot of energy, without snoozing, going to the gym and just feeling awesome. Other days, with no particular reason, I will wake up tired with a feeling of anxiety, and then basically my whole day is gone since I am stuck in a loop "I feel bad so bad things will happen".

    I often try then to do for example Pivoting, or another process to make myself feel better, but I often notice that they have an extreme short effect, since my mind wanders away to "why haven't X, Y or Z happened to me during the days I've actually felt better, since Abe says that manifestation can be instant if I change my vibration?"
    Though I've noticed that, some games or thoughts doesn't any longer impact how I feel, or some thoughts that made me feel better some weeks ago now makes me feel worse (or maybe my overall vibration has gone up, so some of the processes doesn't have the same effect?). It's almost like if I've overused them so much so their "power" is gone.

    My overall problem seems to be that I have a hard time maintaining one vibration during a longer period of time, since many of my thoughts doesn't make me feel better. And then when when I've wished something, and it doesn't appear, even when I work for my vibration to be higher/better... well, go back to paragraph 3 of this post.
    And yes, I can clearly see that I basically describe the core problem of wanting materialistic things and not being able to manifest them since I seem to focus on the lack of them.
    But since I THINK that I've successfully manifested stuff with my consciously focused mind (example: thinking that I really need X or Y and thinking that it would be wonderful to get it soon, and then in a matter of minutes finding exactly what I want on a discounted price, or getting a time at a completely overbooked carworkshop within 2 days that was the only time that suited me) I know that I can manifest what I want. I just have the resistance left in me that I don't know how to let go of.

    EDIT: This is especially visible when I do processes like List over positive aspects or the game where I should write what I spend 1000 dollars on one day, the next day 2000 dollars etc. It makes me feel great when I do it, but since my vibration is going up and down, I cannot seem to notice any effects.

  5. #5
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    It makes me feel great when I do it, but since my vibration is going up and down, I cannot seem to notice any effects.

    Donīt try to
    "squeeze evidence out of your alignment"!


    Abe

    The feeling great when you do it IS the effect.
    Start doing things to feel good, NOW. And then again, to feel good NOW.
    It sums up to more eventually, and it also trains your vibration- but that isnīt even the point, really.


    A happy life is just a string of happy moments.

    But most people don't allow the happy moment,
    because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.



    Abraham-Hicks

  6. #6
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    My vibration is going up and down all the time.
    Well, yes and no. It's certainly the case that you manage to activate different subjects from day to day, some of which feel better to you than others. At the same time, it doesn't sound like you're actually managing to feel differently about any of the subjects that really matter to you, so every time you reactivate those subjects, they're right where you left them. Now if you were able to deliberately focus more on those subjects that do feel good to you and give them much more airtime than usual, you might start changing the vibrational mix of what you're attracting. Or if you were to take any subject and deliberately feel DIFFERENTLY/BETTER about it, that would also change what you're offering. But right now you're still just observing and reacting, which just keeps things where they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Some days I can wake up with a lot of energy, without snoozing, going to the gym and just feeling awesome. Other days, with no particular reason, I will wake up tired with a feeling of anxiety, and then basically my whole day is gone since I am stuck in a loop "I feel bad so bad things will happen".
    An excellent description of what I just explained.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    I often try then to do for example Pivoting, or another process to make myself feel better, but I often notice that they have an extreme short effect, since my mind wanders away to "why haven't X, Y or Z happened to me during the days I've actually felt better, since Abe says that manifestation can be instant if I change my vibration?"
    That's because your vibration about X, Y and Z haven't changed, and when you notice that they're not here, you reactivate those subjects right where you left them.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Though I've noticed that, some games or thoughts doesn't any longer impact how I feel, or some thoughts that made me feel better some weeks ago now makes me feel worse (or maybe my overall vibration has gone up, so some of the processes doesn't have the same effect?). It's almost like if I've overused them so much so their "power" is gone.
    Without knowing exactly what processes you're using or how you're using them, I can't say for sure what's going on. But imagine you're at the gym and you were used to using a certain weight on a particular exercise. After a while, your body adjusts and it's time to move to something a bit more challenging.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    My overall problem seems to be that I have a hard time maintaining one vibration during a longer period of time, since many of my thoughts doesn't make me feel better. And then when when I've wished something, and it doesn't appear, even when I work for my vibration to be higher/better... well, go back to paragraph 3 of this post.
    And yes, I can clearly see that I basically describe the core problem of wanting materialistic things and not being able to manifest them since I seem to focus on the lack of them.
    What you're describing is that your vibrational relationship to these things hasn't changed. You still insist you need them to feel better and when you notice that you don't have them or think that they're not coming, you take a hit. As long as that keeps going on, things aren't going to change. You need to MAKE PEACE with where you are, because your dissatisfaction is what keeps things from flowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    EDIT: This is especially visible when I do processes like List over positive aspects or the game where I should write what I spend 1000 dollars on one day, the next day 2000 dollars etc. It makes me feel great when I do it, but since my vibration is going up and down, I cannot seem to notice any effects.
    Again, I don't agree that your vibration is going up and down. LOA won't allow that to happen, at least on the same subject. I'd describe it differently -- you're trying to make a big vibrational jump that you can't really make. When you try, it doesn't leave you feeling any better about where you are and you're basically right back where you started. I echo what p-o-e is getting at -- you're using these processes as some sort of spell to get your stuff rather than to genuinely feel better. That's understandable, as Abraham points out, they want us to get our stuff. But you really do have to make it about feeling BETTER. That's the key.

  7. #7
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,294
    The only "effect" that you really need to "notice", as you wrote, is the emotion.

    Because it is really all about that.
    About getting a HANDLE on your emotions.

    As Abraham used to say years ago...."set the condition aside, and get a handle on your emotions".
    Which is the same as saying get a handle on your vibration.
    Get a handle on the only thing that creates in your reality.

    Yes, you want to create what you want to create.

    But the key is to remember that EVERYTHING that you want has already been DONE.....it IS DONE.
    And your ONLY WORK, is to relax and ALLOW the energy to flow.
    The work is step three, ALLOW.

    It matters not what process you use.

    But it sounds to me a little bit like you are being too hard on yourself.
    And THIS may be what your resistance is all about.

    Also a little bit of trying too hard, which happens to a lot of people, once we learn of LOA.
    But the key for all of these things is UNDERSTANDING the teachings more and more thoroughly, because you can USE the basis of the teachings to help you release resistance, when you understand them more fully.

    For example, Abraham teach that when your underlying vibration is one of lack, and you try to "overcome" it through action, that what is really happening on a vibrational level, is that the LACK is being focused and emphasized. Because this is the sponsoring thought, if you will, the thought behind the thought. So you feel lack, and try hard to work at feeling better, but you cannot get there from there, because you are focused more on unwanted but not realising it, in your effort.

    So, the most important thing in all of this is to be AWARE of the way that you ARE feeling in the moment.
    THAT REALLY IS THE WORK!
    Being sensitive to the way that you FEEL emotionally.

    Now, even in your negative emotions you are CONSCIOUS of your guidance.
    THAT may not seem like a good place to be....but it is....it is the first step.
    Do not override this important step.

    And the most helpful way to do this is to remember the REASON for your negative emotions.
    THAT the way that you feel is the indicator of how well YOUR in the moment perspective MATCHES that of your Larger, Broader, Source Love energy PERSPECTIVE.

    THAT is what the teachings are ALL ABOUT, in a nutshell.....PERSPECTIVE.

    Everyone thinks it is about getting the money or the stuff, and sure those things are good, but really the order of importance is with your perspective. Its about growing in perspective, its about evolving in perspective, its about closing the gap between the thoughts that you are thinking in the moment, and the thoughts about the same topic, that your inner being is thinking.

    AND THAT GAP is the reason for every negative emotion.

    So when you feel bad and try harder, your widening your gap with your inner being perspective. Because your inner being, knows it is done, and that you only need to relax and allow. And from that allowing place, your inner being is able to call you towards what you want, and you feel this in the form of inspiration and ideas and impulses to go somewhere, or call someone, or do something.
    Its what Abraham have been called the RECEPTIVE mode.

    YES, they offered all those processes, but the ONLY REASON for the processes they wrote, is to REDUCE RESISTANCE. Because RESISTANCE is the ONLY thing that is disallowing the full connection with your inner being. What are you resisting? What are you disallowing? The PERSPECTIVE of SOURCE!

    So the "work" really is reducing resistance, which is also the same as saying allowing your connection to who you really ARE, to the perception of SOURCE within you.

    So, when you feel bad, your thinking something your source is not.
    And the reason behind all of the processes, is to gradually help you to move in the direction of allowing, which means allowing the perception of Source. Allowing the energy of Source, through your......yes you've got it......through your PERCEPTION.

    So, when you feel "negative" emotion remember that its not bad to feel bad! Its good to be aware of your guidance.
    Maybe, that is what is tripping you up a little bit.
    You feel bad, and then you feel bad for feeling bad!
    But the reason that you feel bad for feeling bad, so to speak, is because your source is not seeing it that way, and when you do, you feel the discord of that.


    I also would like to touch on your question about other spiritual teachings, such as Eckart Tolle.
    Who as you may know followed the course in miracles teachings. Which are very similar to those of Abraham, except that they do not specifically talk of LOA. But when the course in miracles talks about ego, it does say that this is the part of the mind that is negative, hard on ourselves, not exact words from the book but similar. It talks about the Christ mind, and the ego. Which in my view is exactly the same as the perspective of Source, and resistant thought. The ego is simply resistant thoughts, and the course in miracles uses the word "illusion" which in my view is the same thing, since it is resistant to the truth.
    If you ever read the course, which is what his teachings are based on, you will see many similarities to that of Abraham. It is just that it is so much more "older" in vocabulary being an old text. But it makes sense, does it not that many of the fundamental teachings are the same, because it was a book written by Jesus as per the channel who did not want to write it, and had no spiritual views, but wrote it to stop the voice that she was receiving....there is a book about the writing of a course that is very interesting.

    However, the main thing that I wanted to write is that they are very similar teachings. They both teach about the power of the mind, of the present moment and what we think NOW. They both talk about emotions and how they are about our perspective with Source (LOA), with Christ Mind (ACIM). They both talk about the mind. The course talks about the mind and the Mind. Abraham talks about resistance and allowing. Which are exactly the same. The ego is the mind with resistant thought, and the Mind is the mind allowing the perspective of Source. The main difference is the vocabulary that is used to describe things, as a course talks about God, and Abraham use the word Source.

    I would say, that you are doing better than you think that you are.
    Be easier on yourself about it.
    Abraham say that when a child begins to walk and falls down you do not say "get up you little dummy!"
    Relative to your life, these teachings are new, and so its natural that it will take some time to get yourself into a more consistent good feeling place, but you will, and you are.

    And maybe you need to simply, appreciate more when you ARE FEELING GOOD.
    And see how well you are doing, and be easier on yourself.

    I think that you are doing very well.
    And your new found understanding will help you to understand even more fully these teachings.
    Because understanding the teachings themselves, is often the KEY to feeling better.

    Because we all have habits and patterns of belief, and often these get "over layed" if you will onto the teachings themselves.
    Such as trying hard, and effort. And so, we can USE the TEACHINGS themselves, and the understanding that they give us, to HELP with our own flawed premises, of them. If this makes sense.

    So, my advice would be to keep learning and reading and listening to Abraham, and this will help you more and more.

    All the best.

  8. #8
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,294
    Abraham often say to focus on something that is easier to get ourselves into alignment.

  9. #9
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,294
    How "should" I proceed?

    Proceed with good feeling thoughts
    Proceed with positive aspects
    Proceed with appreciation
    Proceed with good feelings
    Proceed with allowing
    Proceed with peace
    Proceed with ease
    Proceed with light hearted ness
    Proceed with hope
    Proceed with presence
    Proceed with meditation
    Proceed with clarity
    Proceed with joy
    Proceed with happiness
    Proceed with appreciation
    Proceed with Source perspective
    Proceed with your inner being
    Proceed with what is easiest
    Proceed with love
    Proceed with ease
    Proceed with clarity
    Proceed with joy
    Proceed with knowing
    Proceed with appreciation
    Proceed with loving what is
    Proceed with counting your blessing
    Proceed with nature
    Proceed with fun
    Proceed with happiness
    Proceed with a nap
    Proceed with joy
    Proceed with love

    I think it is the word "proceed" that is a bit off.
    Do not worry about "proceeding"!
    BE here and NOW, be where you are.

    Enjoy the journey.
    It is not the end result that you really want, in truth.
    It is the journey,
    It is a joyful journey.
    It is a joyful now
    It is a joyful present.

    Now you may not be anywhere near JOY.
    But at least you understand that you can get there with your thoughts, should you wish to focus a little bit.
    And find some better feeling perspectives!

    Go GENERAL.
    Less specific.
    Step back and take a broader, birds eye, view.
    Be easier about it.

    Do the process for the JOY that you want to create, for the emotional improvement, rather than for the manifestation.
    Make the emotions in the present moment, the manifestation that you most want.

    Then everything else sorts itself out.

    Make JOY your goal.

    And the manifestations will follow.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

    That's because your vibration about X, Y and Z haven't changed, and when you notice that they're not here, you reactivate those subjects right where you left them.
    Well, then this:
    Getting my routines straight with going up early, going to the gym and getting a good start in the morning is one of my priorities right now. So if a do a process, heck, even if I just think thoughts about how it would feel to be fresh and energetic in the morning, thoughts that make me feel better about it, then I still cannot unnotice that I am by fact tired and snoozing so I skip everything I wanted to do. And that was just 10 hours after I made myself feel better about the subject.
    Or even a closer example: I really want myself to be a better driver. So I imagine often while driving, that it would feel wonderful to be a safer and better driver. But then still, I get 3 mini-heart attacks per hour because I didn't look where people or other cars came from. And during the moment I think about it, I feel a loss of resistance.

    And since Abe says that I do not need to think about my wish over and over again, it is enough to just allow it after I've asked for it, why isn't the manifestation following in this example?



    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    The only "effect" that you really need to "notice", as you wrote, is the emotion.

    Because it is really all about that.
    About getting a HANDLE on your emotions.

    As Abraham used to say years ago...."set the condition aside, and get a handle on your emotions".
    Which is the same as saying get a handle on your vibration.
    Get a handle on the only thing that creates in your reality.

    Yes, you want to create what you want to create.

    But the key is to remember that EVERYTHING that you want has already been DONE.....it IS DONE.
    And your ONLY WORK, is to relax and ALLOW the energy to flow.
    The work is step three, ALLOW.

    It matters not what process you use.

    But it sounds to me a little bit like you are being too hard on yourself.
    And THIS may be what your resistance is all about.

    Also a little bit of trying too hard, which happens to a lot of people, once we learn of LOA.
    But the key for all of these things is UNDERSTANDING the teachings more and more thoroughly, because you can USE the basis of the teachings to help you release resistance, when you understand them more fully.

    For example, Abraham teach that when your underlying vibration is one of lack, and you try to "overcome" it through action, that what is really happening on a vibrational level, is that the LACK is being focused and emphasized. Because this is the sponsoring thought, if you will, the thought behind the thought. So you feel lack, and try hard to work at feeling better, but you cannot get there from there, because you are focused more on unwanted but not realising it, in your effort.

    So, the most important thing in all of this is to be AWARE of the way that you ARE feeling in the moment.
    THAT REALLY IS THE WORK!
    Being sensitive to the way that you FEEL emotionally.

    Now, even in your negative emotions you are CONSCIOUS of your guidance.
    THAT may not seem like a good place to be....but it is....it is the first step.
    Do not override this important step.

    And the most helpful way to do this is to remember the REASON for your negative emotions.
    THAT the way that you feel is the indicator of how well YOUR in the moment perspective MATCHES that of your Larger, Broader, Source Love energy PERSPECTIVE.

    THAT is what the teachings are ALL ABOUT, in a nutshell.....PERSPECTIVE.

    Everyone thinks it is about getting the money or the stuff, and sure those things are good, but really the order of importance is with your perspective. Its about growing in perspective, its about evolving in perspective, its about closing the gap between the thoughts that you are thinking in the moment, and the thoughts about the same topic, that your inner being is thinking.

    AND THAT GAP is the reason for every negative emotion.

    So when you feel bad and try harder, your widening your gap with your inner being perspective. Because your inner being, knows it is done, and that you only need to relax and allow. And from that allowing place, your inner being is able to call you towards what you want, and you feel this in the form of inspiration and ideas and impulses to go somewhere, or call someone, or do something.
    Its what Abraham have been called the RECEPTIVE mode.

    YES, they offered all those processes, but the ONLY REASON for the processes they wrote, is to REDUCE RESISTANCE. Because RESISTANCE is the ONLY thing that is disallowing the full connection with your inner being. What are you resisting? What are you disallowing? The PERSPECTIVE of SOURCE!

    So the "work" really is reducing resistance, which is also the same as saying allowing your connection to who you really ARE, to the perception of SOURCE within you.

    So, when you feel bad, your thinking something your source is not.
    And the reason behind all of the processes, is to gradually help you to move in the direction of allowing, which means allowing the perception of Source. Allowing the energy of Source, through your......yes you've got it......through your PERCEPTION.

    So, when you feel "negative" emotion remember that its not bad to feel bad! Its good to be aware of your guidance.
    Maybe, that is what is tripping you up a little bit.
    You feel bad, and then you feel bad for feeling bad!
    But the reason that you feel bad for feeling bad, so to speak, is because your source is not seeing it that way, and when you do, you feel the discord of that.
    Wow, thank you. Even though I already "knew" this since I've read similar stuff many times before, this really made me feel good and I will return to your post many times.

    I noticed early while reading the processes from AIIG that they are more roadsigns to reduce my resistance than some magic spell. And I understand the point of them, though the question how I should proceed is maybe more of this right now: I've been doing 1 process per 2 days for some weeks now and I can feel my resistance changing (?), but, when I write about myself as an energetic person who goes up in the morning without any issues, or I write a list over positive aspects and include my car and my job and feel great about it while doing it... well, I guess it's back to re-reading all of your replies now, since I am back where I started. I just fear that I am taking a step back in deliberately creating my reality. But I think I might, just as you say, feel bad about feeling bad and going to hard on myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •