Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: How should I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    That cannot be accurate, because what you think, how you feel and what manifests is ALWAYS a match.
    I am completely aware that that is the case, I cannot though deny the impression I get. Possible that I wasn't so aware of my EGS before. But after all, it doesn't matter now.

That's what I was getting at -- were you ACTUALLY "positive and hopeful" because you were satisfied with where you were financially, or "hopeful" that things would go differently than the way they had been going? Of course, you know the answer. Hope and Appreciation and Allowing are all about FEELING GOOD ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE.
    I've had a hardtime even getting started with investing in stocks/cryptos/whatever during a long period of time, so actually finding SOMETHING to invest in and start to learn about it made me hopeful, yeah. More in a "Yeey, I found actually something that helps me with improving my situation in all these different areas"-hopeful.
    But maybe if I really look inside it is hopeful for the manifestations to get better. Right now I feel that every word I read is teaching me something new.

Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Yes, I really try to see it that way and I can see the bright sides of this, however the situation looks like. I really enjoy the thought that I've consciously done vibrational work that makes me more cheerful.
    What I meant was something a little more specific and practical. If exactly what happened had happened to you but you had been in full alignment, those events would have meant nothing to you. It's a bit like, if you were to find out you've got 20% of milk less than you thought in the fridge, there would be no panic or heartbreak, as you know and really know that milk is sold in about every supermarket of Sweden and is very affordable. You're fully aligned to milk being available in the amount you want whenever you want. That it happens that the amount you have in the fridge this right moment is diminished by 20% means really nothing to you. Ok, it just means you may have to put the coat on and go buy it a little sooner, big deal. But not so, for now, when it comes to money.
    Your reaction to the unexpected 'adverse' event is a very good indication, not only of how close or far you are from alignment, but also very specifically what thoughts your resistance is primarily made of, laid out perfectly for you, no guesswork needed. You can take them one by one and move them to a slightly better place, and it's all sharp and honest because we're not talking of your money vibe in a vague way, we're talking of a precise event that just happened and a precise reaction you just had. It makes it all laid out in a way that your work of alignment couldn't be simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    What I meant was something a little more specific and practical. If exactly what happened had happened to you but you had been in full alignment, those events would have meant nothing to you. It's a bit like, if you were to find out you've got 20% of milk less than you thought in the fridge, there would be no panic or heartbreak, as you know and really know that milk is sold in about every supermarket of Sweden and is very affordable. You're fully aligned to milk being available in the amount you want whenever you want. That it happens that the amount you have in the fridge this right moment is diminished by 20% means really nothing to you. Ok, it just means you may have to put the coat on and go buy it a little sooner, big deal. But not so, for now, about money.
    Your reaction to the unexpected 'adverse' event is a very good indication, not only of how close or far you are from alignment, but also very specifically what thoughts your resistance is primarily made of, laid out perfectly for you, no guesswork needed. You can take them one by one and move them to a slightly better place, and it's all sharp and honest because we're not talking of your money vibe in a vague way, we're talking of a precise event that just happened and a precise reaction you just had. It makes it all laid out in a way that your work of alignment couldn't be simpler.
    Do you basically mean that when something like this has happened, and then I react witch a resistant thought like "oh no, my injury just got worse, I will never get better" or "Oh no, I just made the worst stocktrade ever, I will never get any more money" then I have the exact sentences, word by word, that I should work with improving? I would love to hear you speak about it a bit more. Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, it's late and I am a bit tired.

You understood exactly right. Your real vibration is the one you have when you get caught by surprise, not when you're trying to be optimistic. And if you remember precisely the wording of your knee-jerk reaction, the exact phrasing, it's really a treasure-chest of clarity has just fallen from the sky, a total gift. Also, locate as exactly as you can, for reference, where your reaction was, in the EGS. Was it more Discouragement or Disappointment or Doubt or Worry or Powerlessness even etc.? and then move it just a little to find a little of relief. Because the event is specific and fresh, it will be easier to feel very clearly the relief when it comes.

...then I have the exact sentences, word by word, that I should work with improving?
    How are you measuring your "improving"? How will you know that you have "improved" your sentences? (Careful! Those are trick questions.)

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    You understood exactly right. Your real vibration is the one you have when you get caught by surprise, not when you're trying to be optimistic. And if you remember precisely the wording of your knee-jerk reaction, the exact phrasing, it's really a treasure-chest of clarity has just fallen from the sky, a total gift. Also, locate as exactly as you can, for reference, where your reaction was, in the EGS. Was it more Discouragement or Disappointment or Doubt or Worry or Powerlessness even etc.? and then move it just a little to find a little of relief. Because the event is specific and fresh, it will be easier to feel very clearly the relief when it comes.
    Hmm, that was interesting. I've never done it that way, most of the time I just went straight to the "better/worse" scale directly after something "unwanted" happens. Sometimes when I am in the middle of an unwanted manifestation though, it seems like a challenge to "catch" and watch the thoughts, since it can be total chaos (like it was when I did the trade).

Last 1-2 days I've been using the Guidance Scale much more frequently though and it seems beneficial. It can be quite tricky to know where I am sometimes just by using the "better/worse"-method, especially in situations like above.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    How are you measuring your "improving"? How will you know that you have "improved" your sentences? (Careful! Those are trick questions.)
    Simply by paying attention to how they feel I guess?

Simply by paying attention to how they feel I guess?
    Thank you for clarifying that for me. You see, as you were talking to us about your experience, it wasn't very clear to me that you were using your emotional guidance system, reaching for "better sentences" when you want to be reaching for "better-feeling​ sentences." I wanted to make sure that this very important point wasn't slipping through the cracks.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. You see, as you were talking to us about your experience, it wasn't very clear to me that you were using your emotional guidance system, reaching for "better sentences" when you want to be reaching for "better-feeling​ sentences." I wanted to make sure that this very important point wasn't slipping through the cracks.
    Yes, I almost got that.

It doesn't really matter now, but it seems to me that I've had some kind of succses with my manifestations, telling better stories about the areas in my life that are important to me and noticing how it actually made difference in my reality, and then I think I got impatient and "forgot" to actually pay close attention to how my thoughts feels. And that ended up with me instead telling nice sentences to myself instead. Somehow of a "okay, I've payed attention to how my thoughts feels for some time now, I've done the job, give me my stuff!!!!!!".

Hmm, that was interesting. I've never done it that way, most of the time I just went straight to the "better/worse" scale directly after something "unwanted" happens. Sometimes when I am in the middle of an unwanted manifestation though, it seems like a challenge to "catch" and watch the thoughts, since it can be total chaos (like it was when I did the trade).
    Let's talk about this a moment because that's when the thoughts are really most evident and the loudest. Now granted, if you're right in the middle of something that you need to attend to, your action of attending to your manifestation is going to get your attention. That's just normal. But when you've closed your trade, your thoughts will still be loud and active and they will be a vibrational match to the vibration which you offered to call your manifestation to you. That's an important point: you don't need to know the precise thoughts that you were thinking which caused your manifestation. The thoughts that you're thinking as you are in your manifestation are a vibrational match to those causal thoughts, you see?

So, as you close your trade and you no longer feel the urgency to act, if you hadn't already done so, pay attention to the thoughts that you're thinking. And they're right there on the surface. There's no digging or analysis involved. For example, "Oh, I shouldn't have done that. I'm always doing stupid things. I can never hold onto money. I can never get ahead. Even when I have a little bit of money, I go and piss it away, just like now. What was I thinking? I don't know enough to do this...." (Of course, your own thoughts will be different.) Use the thoughts that you're thinking when you're "out of the woods."

And this bears repeating. When you're in the midst of your manifestation, that's not the time to be doing your vibrational "work." And even immediately afterwards, when you're just "out of the woods," doing your "work" on that topic right then is likely to reactivate your vibration, so you wind up making yourself feel "worse" rather than "better." Put some vibrational distance between your Asking and your reaching for your "answer."

Let's talk about this a moment because that's when the thoughts are really most evident and the loudest. Now granted, if you're right in the middle of something that you need to attend to, your action of attending to your manifestation is going to get your attention. That's just normal. But when you've closed your trade, your thoughts will still be loud and active and they will be a vibrational match to the vibration which you offered to call your manifestation to you. That's an important point: you don't need to know the precise thoughts that you were thinking which caused your manifestation. The thoughts that you're thinking as you are in your manifestation are a vibrational match to those causal thoughts, you see?

So, as you close your trade and you no longer feel the urgency to act, if you hadn't already done so, pay attention to the thoughts that you're thinking. And they're right there on the surface. There's no digging or analysis involved. For example, "Oh, I shouldn't have done that. I'm always doing stupid things. I can never hold onto money. I can never get ahead. Even when I have a little bit of money, I go and piss it away, just like now. What was I thinking? I don't know enough to do this...." (Of course, your own thoughts will be different.) Use the thoughts that you're thinking when you're "out of the woods."

And this bears repeating. When you're in the midst of your manifestation, that's not the time to be doing your vibrational "work." And even immediately afterwards, when you're just "out of the woods," doing your "work" on that topic right then is likely to reactivate your vibration, so you wind up making yourself feel "worse" rather than "better." Put some vibrational distance between your Asking and your reaching for your "answer."

Do you simply mean not to try to make myself feel better about a subject right after an unwanted manifestation, since the emotion/feeling/momentum of that will make it more difficult and it might just get counterproductive?

Now, again I am in a place where the frustration over unwanted manifestations just basically blocks everything I am trying to do.
    This describes where I am in the best way:

Here's my take -- you're viewing this as something you're trying really hard to get "right," which isn't how things work. Whether you're talking about anyone creating anything -- an artist, a writer, someone at the gym, or someone learning to walk, read, write, swim, etc. it's never a situation where they get things "right" all at once and then they're done. For example, if you were at a gym, it's not about finding a way to lift a certain weight and then having accomplished lifting that weight, you exclaim, "I DID THAT," and now you're done with the gym forevermore. Rather it's a process of gradually molding things into place. That's what's going on here -- you were able to mold things into place to a degree, but there's more to be molded. The key is that this process is never over.

After my last posts, I just accepted that THIS IS THE SITUATION I AM IN. So I decided that, well I can either choose to feel bad about it, or to feel as good as I can about it. After reading your post, I noticed that I had a pretty strong negative feeling about this trading situation. So I took out my notebook, took out the scale and started to try to distinguish where I am .

I am outside ot the market of the market and it is basically impossible for me to know when the next good opportunity to go in again will be.

I can't believe the only time I ever sold my assets was at this point.

After feeling my way to where I am, and it felt like somewhere around overwhelment and disapointment.

It's actually more the fact that I am outside of the market than the fact that I've lost money that bothers me. Here I felt some relief.

I just want to jump in again, but I've learned that it's better to look how it develops and not do hasty things. It's so frustrating to see all the people that comment on the price, talking about it and knowing that I am not a part of it.
    This DEFINITELY felt like frustration.

I don't want to miss it, but I don't want to make any more bad decisions. Some more.

I wish that I could just forget about this for some time. I don't even know how much time is enough. The fact is that I don't have any clue about how long time is enough for me. It's not impossible that the loss will simply be the price I pay for getting into the game again. Here I again felt some relief.

If you're in the game of these kind of markets, it's just to accept that these kind of risks can result in losses aswell. Pessimism!

It's unnecessary to keep wasting my energy and time on following the price and looking at it all the time. It's been the same thing over and over again the last couple of days anyways. Here I really started to gain momentum and it felt for myself really good that I was paying so much attention for me feelings.

Since I felt that trying to go even further up wasn't as easy right now as before, I stopped here and continued during the day to think thoughts that felt approximately the same. And I, everytime I got some worse thought reminded myself of that the only thing I care about it's just to pay attention to how my thoughts feels and make myself feel better, for the sake of me feeling better - since I cannot control all the circumstances, but it just feels good to have my own peace about it.

I had my notebook and my head as tools for the next days. I wrote and thought about that I've actually seen people in situations like mine, and how it is after all really appealing to me that I can choose thoughts with help of my EGS, otherwise I would go crazy. That it's good to remind myself of that the only thing I can do right now is just to choose thoughts that feel better for the sake of my own wellbeing.

When feeling boredom, I started to write and think stuff that strenghten that feeling and I felt that going towards hope was in my reach, so in my sentences I started to remind myself about that you actually never know what is going to happen, especially when it comes to trading. I reminded myself that I know about a lot of people who got financial opportunities that they took when they came. That I actually don't know where this is going, but what I know is that I can pay attention to how my thoughts feels and that is enough.

I maintained the feeling of hope by talking to myself. Sometimes it felt like my vibration got lower down on the scale again, I guess simply because I am not used to this vibration, so I took it from where I was.
    And YES, when I saw my trading app on my phone or saw some article about it, I clearly felt that some kind of negative feeling (worry I think) was activated, but as I was paying attention to my thoughts and feelings I always went back to the thoughts I gave most airtime to.

So, yestarday I had been thinking about this subject in terms of hope for 2-3 days. And the market was actually going down for a bit. So, I took out my notebook again and started to write.
    I know how my thoughts affect how I feel. It's then actually pretty nice to think back to when I invested in real estate. I remember the first project I took on, where things didn't go as planned at start, but in the end it turned out in a good way to me. And it was without me taking any particular action, it was through me just letting go and things unfold. It was actually exactly as the last project, where I in the beginning we thought that taking on this was a mistake, but in the end, when we just took it easy, it turned out even better than we had planned from the beginning. It's so much fun to think back to all the times where stuff has gone my way. And it's so nice to have seen and be aware of the LoA, knowing that what I allow manifest my reality. It's really nice to remember it. And even if this market and the real estate market aren't quite the same, I know that LoA works in all aspects. I like it to take it easy for my own sake. I never know what will happen. The Only thing I should do know is just to let me thoughts be a vibrational match to my innerbeing and the wellbeing that is there.

And what happens during the day after I write this? The market SKYROCKETS again in front of my eyes. And it leaves me at the same spot at some days ago when I wrote about this. But now even worse. Since then I came to the conclusion that I tried to make something happen and I thought all of this, not in order to feel better but in order to make something happen. AND THEN, when I actually remind myself and do everything, with the REAL INTENTION TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE SITUATION, It just feels like having a bag over my head saying "I know that if I will ignore what's going on and just be happy with not knowing, everything will be alright", but when I take of the bag, everything is worse, no matter how I feel.

And now, as I wrote in the beginning of this post, EVERYTHING just seems pointless, since I don't try to think about how everything is already there in my vortex, or my IB has everything I've ever asked for, but when I simply want to make myself feel better, FOR MY OWN SAKE, it's just raises the question "but why? What's the point?". It's just that, pretty often, I just get the impression that I have no idea what I am doing and when the times that things actually went in the direction I wanted, it was accidentaly.
    Last edited by VVakeUp; 2 Days Ago at 01:31 PM.