Thread: Feeling better about body weight

Feeling better about body weight

Comments are welcome. It's my first time consciously trying to clean up my vibration on a topic. I am really frustrated about my body weight right now. I move my body so much, but then I look at my body and eat out of frustration. But I know that it is an vibrational thing. So I don't need to work hard to loose weight. In fact, I can work as hard as I want and nothing will change, if I don't change my vibration. I lost weight in the past, so I know it's possible. And accordingly it's also possible for me to shift my vibration. In the past, I lost weight, when I stopped trying. So it can't hurt to relax a little. In fact, it's the only way to where I want to go. I prefer being relaxed anyway. So, it's just a matter of feeling better, little by little. There are things about my body I can already feel good about. I really like that I started to enjoy working out. I don't longer do it to loose weight. I don't longer do it to keep my body in shape. I don't longer to it for my health. I do it for the fun of it and I enjoy all the things I can do with my body. I really like looking at the progress I made in the past weeks. I like feeling the muscles that weren't there just a few weeks ago. I like being able to hike 20 km and not even thinking about my weight while doing it. I like that all the working out let my body look better than when I didn't work out and had my ideal weight. And now that I enjoy moving my body, I am pretty sure that it won't be so hard to get closer to where I want to be. I am so glad that I feel better about working out. When I can shift my feelings about what I had hated all my life, I surely can do that for my body which serves me so well on a daily basis.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Here are awesome quotes on this topic.
    Quotes about the BODY (health, decline, shape, beauty, aging...)

When I can shift my feelings about what I had hated all my life
    Think about it in this way:
    Step 1 is, you ask (you have DONE that)
    Step 2 is, its vibrational given in the very same moment (who-you-really-are became what you desired)
    Step 3 is, you allow yourself to close the gap between you and YOU, aka you allow your vibe to raise to KNOWING the stance you have created in step 1.

But as long you are in "hate", you have no way to perceive what is given, what IS.
    When you relax and allow the "cork to bob up", aka your vibe to raise, you will become to SEE and GET all the evidence of what is done.

Its not about any action-journey, while inspired action will fill in and FEEL great.
    Its not about eating or not eating food- while inspired eating will fill in and FEEL great.

And as long your not joyfully inspired on what you think (!) is on topic, just keep soothing and enjoying yourself in any different topic that feels calling, happy and delightful.

Abe told how Esther wants to lose weight, and its a balancing act for her all the time, and she decided to just go with what calls her and feels good to her, period.

"So far, its (eating at) In-N-Out-Burger" (Abe)

Take your time and ENJOY what comes!

Oh, all the breaks got lost on the way. Thanks for reading and replying anyway.

I don't longer hate working out. The point I was trying to make is that I had never thought that the day would come that I could honestly say that I like moving my body, that I'm looking forward to the next time I can do it and that I even do it on my own, when I feel like it. Even thinking about it makes me feel goooood now.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Its not about any action-journey, while inspired action will fill in and FEEL great.
    Its not about eating or not eating food- while inspired eating will fill in and FEEL great.
    Yes, I have finally understood that. Took me a whole while to accept that for weight.
    But I noticed two things: When I feel bad about my weight, I can work out and count calories as much as I want, I don't loose weight. And the other thing is, before I started to gain weight, I FELT that I had gained weight. I got in the scale and saw that I hadn't gained weight, but from that point on, I really did gain weight. I don't know why it still surprises me, but the feeling was there first. So, I have gained enough experience now to accept that weight isn't the exception to LoA and this time, I will go about it in a much happier, more relaxed way. "I give up" is my motto at the moment anyway.

About the action journey: At the moment, I don't move my body to loose weight, but because it brings me into the vortex very easily most of the time. And I decided to eat what I want to eat until I feel better about my body. I know that I won't get anywhere, before I haven't changed my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Abe told how Esther wants to lose weight, and its a balancing act for her all the time, and she decided to just go with what calls her and feels good to her, period.

"So far, its (eating at) In-N-Out-Burger" (Abe)
    I can relate. I manifested a guy who takes me out for dinner to an Italian restaurant nearly once a week and I enjoy it too much to decline. I adore the food and the waiters, how they are dressed, how quickly the food comes, the music, the ambience and someone paying for me.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

About Krispy-Kreme-doughnuts

Next time you sit down to eat,
    just ask yourself am I having a good time here? Am I letting it in?
    So you sit down, lets say that you get a Krispy-Kreme-doughnut,
    and as you are eating it you feel guilty-
    then your not letting it in.

So some would say, wouldnt she feel less guilty
    if she were not eating a doughnut?
    -and we say, only she would know- she would have to try it.

So you say no more Krispy-Kreme-doughnuts for me,
    Im going to eat carrots.
    And someone might say, well now is she letting it in?

And we say, well you have to ask her, only she really knows.
    And you say "No, Im not letting it in, I feel deprivation -
    I dont want to eat like a rabbit! -Im not happy eating the carrot."

And we say- then you are no better off eating the carrot
    and feeling deprivation
    than eating the Krispy-Kreme-doughnut and feeling guilty.

Because in either case youre not letting it in.
    So its not about the diet, not about what you are choosing,
    its how you are feeling.

So you say, well I would love to eat a Krispy-Kreme-doughnut
    and feel good about it,
    and we say:
    Then practice!
    (laughter)

Abe , 10/7/00

...May I eat this cake?

Now, we are not telling you that it is
    right or wrong for you

to eat the cake. We are telling you,
    that
    only you know how you feel about it.

And if you eat the cake and feel good,
    then you can eat a lot of cake
    and you can still maintain the figure that you want.

Abe

Thank you for this great quotes. I love this approach. Good to know that I don't need to eat less chocolate and just have to feel better about it.

I like eating, I even like it a lot.
    I like eating lightheartedly without thinking about calories or what could be wrong about the food.
    I mostly don't think too much about my food, that's good. It gives me the opportunity to enjoy it more.
    I like the multiple colors of food.
    I like the smell of fresh food.
    I like to take the first mouthful and how intense it is.
    I appreciate how much there is to choose from and how many possible ways to combine it there are.
    I like the feeling of being pleasantly full after a good meal.
    I like so much to drink fresh orange juice - it's like a firework in my mouth.
    I appreciate how all the food nourishes me and helps me to keep my body alive and healthy.
    I know that everything I eat provides me with the energy I need to move my body and think.
    I like being able to move my body.
    I can do so much with my body.
    It can bring me anywhere I want to be.
    It gives me the possibility to experience and explore the world.
    I like how my body can learn and remind new things.
    I like how it gets stronger and changes, if it needs to.