Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm New, I'm Lost, and Looking For Advice on How to Get the Guy

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_day View Post
    Of course! Can I get a bottle of it, afterwards?
    you already did, and milked further!

To be honest, I didn't pick up reading AAIIG or The Vortex as of now, I only peeked into APODI and APOE... But "organically unfolding" reminds me a lot of his "comes/will come naturally"
    and to be honest also, I donīt really like the books. They feel as if they have collected dust, *to me*- while I DO advice to chew through at least one of them to get the teaching in itīs whole- which REALLY makes sense.

But this specific term was not from a book, but from an interaction with a HS (donīt know the WS anymore). Abe loved it. And it describes in many ways how evolution works: Steady, often slowly, but maintainedly. And it SPREADS in multiple directions, while it evolves, also!

Again: YES! Next time I only want to be more aware, where I'm going with my thoughts and be able to correct them sooner
    Thatīs what will never stop, doesnīt it! We will eternally become more. While having known less in the past GOT us where we are now.

I only have the feeling like I need to train these thoughts again and again, till they are really MINE - I was sooo used to different ones... But this year is such a great one, I can make it! In every area I want!
    The better it gets, the better it gets! It really IS about training- and you become wider and stronger and more able to love, and clearer and more genius and more able to decipher the subtle delicious hues- as an "energy-connoisseur" (Abe) on and on and on!

As I read this, I thought: I'm already living the relationship of my dreams to the extent I can at the moment and I always have since I met him! Isn't THAT a nice thought?
    (And in the contrasting time I tried my best to my ability at that time)
    Thatīs why Abe always teach that we are PERFECT where we are- while eternally "imperfect", as there will be always more that invites us to move into.
    An eternal journey of discovery and unfolding and life, and more and more life- aka, JOY!

That reminds me of a wonderful Abraham clip I saw yesterday: "Abraham Hicks - Relationships - Try this new process - Everything is my boyfriend" - have to try that!

Apropo boyfriend
    Since I know he is fascinated of cars and he told me about his car and the next one he wants to have, I see these brands EVERYWHERE! This year he talked about another one, he now prefers... Only a few hours or maybe a day after that I saw this car here... And after that lots of them, too
    Then I suddenly saw a license plate with his initials and some time ago even one with his initials + BF + (I think) his year of birth
    What an awesome focuser you are! Beautiful!

I'm sooo happy, I started to write here, although I have "conquered" this thread completely (luckily it's still on topic)! I'm beginning to see sooo much clearer now! In every aspect

Remember, that we call(ed) us sweety? We didn't do so for a rather long time (due to this contrast)... I didn't, because I didn't feel comfortable to do so anymore... but someday I felt like I would like to call him like that again and he said that I should feel free to do so, whenever I like So I did, but somehow it felt strange to call him that and seeing him calling me by my name everytime... So I switched to his name again I also used his name everytime I felt sweety wasn't appropriate at this exact moment...

Last week the sweety-topic came up again and that seemed like a great opportunity to ask, what I was been thinking about for a while... So I wrote:

Btw... since "sweety" is "on-topic" now... I simply have to ask...
    You don't using sweety anymore hasn't anything to do with not wanting to use it, but rather avoiding it, since it could bring bad memories up?
    What can I say? I finally had the right thoughts (the latter)!
    What a relief!

Yesterday I told him, that he should feel free to call me sweety anytime he wants, too!
    Today I got an email, starting with exactly "Hi, sweety"
    The funny thing about that is: He usually answers emails line by line, so he doesn't read the whole email before (like I do)... So I didn't expect him to call me sweety at all today

Also I find it soooo refreshing to realize:
    It's RIGHT, not WRONG, where we are and what's happening at this exact moment! Before I was always in the mode "It has to happen NOW, NOW, NOW", why doesn't it happen? Then I met and fell in love with him and he's like that: "I'm not ready for a relationship/Friendships are much more important/Let's see what happens/Who knows?"

And finally... NOW I see clearly: A relationship isn't that different to a friendship ever... Like I wrote yesterday... Vibrationally we are a couple already... And we have something really sweet going on here! I only didn't realize it up till now! Like in an "ideal" relationship, we have episodes of flirting, calling us names, feeling close, but also a lot of "every day stuff"

Is there anything better than this?

Do you know of "Willow tree"? Probably! These are handmade figures... In 2015 I lost a lot of weight and finally there was this thought: WOW, now even a relationship will come to me again some day! As a reminder of that and because I liked it a lot I bought the figure "Together"...

And now, thinking how everything unfolds so nicely... It sort of feels like all is tied together! In the most perfect way

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    you already did, and milked further!
    And I'm soooo loving it!
    With me, with you, with him, with everyone (who lurks from behind the curtain for now)!

and to be honest also, I donīt really like the books. They feel as if they have collected dust, *to me*- while I DO advice to chew through at least one of them to get the teaching in itīs whole- which REALLY makes sense.
    In fact, some time ago I tried to read, but it seemed too... How could I say that? In German I would say "abgehoben"... In that time I listened to audiobooks from someone I found in and through my contrast and found them really great! The only thing I thought was missing (but probably wasn't): When I'm depressed, what should I do? And that's when I was reminded of Abraham (EGS, better feeling thoughts) again... So I combine the two...

Maybe I read through all of the books, but not in the usual way like reading it cover to cover, but instead reading it topic-wise?

But this specific term was not from a book, but from an interaction with a HS (donīt know the WS anymore). Abe loved it. And it describes in many ways how evolution works: Steady, often slowly, but maintainedly. And it SPREADS in multiple directions, while it evolves, also!
    That's sooo awesome!

Thatīs what will never stop, doesnīt it! We will eternally become more. While having known less in the past GOT us where we are now.

The better it gets, the better it gets! It really IS about training- and you become wider and stronger and more able to love, and clearer and more genius and more able to decipher the subtle delicious hues- as an "energy-connoisseur" (Abe) on and on and on!
    And I'm so eager for more of such experiences!

Thatīs why Abe always teach that we are PERFECT where we are- while eternally "imperfect", as there will be always more that invites us to move into.
    An eternal journey of discovery and unfolding and life, and more and more life- aka, JOY!
    Got no words anymore

What an awesome focuser you are! Beautiful!
    In this area, I am really good!
    Once I saw a variation of his dream car + a license plate like this: His initials + IH + his year of birth... And what did I make out of it? First + Last name, Incarnation Here, year of birth
    Oooohhh, you should have heard him laugh! Sooooo sweet!

Now I only need to realize/soothe some things in other areas in my life! There is one topic (job/money) I have thoughts of, which don't serve me at all, too... Maybe even stronger ones... But let's see Maybe I start a posting about that, when it's the right time...

ahhh, wonderful to read you! You are flying high!!

It's RIGHT, not WRONG, where we are and what's happening at this exact moment! Before I was always in the mode "It has to happen NOW, NOW, NOW", why doesn't it happen?
    ...it was very soothing for me to somewhen have understood that as soon we ask, it is IMMEDIATELY given. And it continues to be given. What we want, is DONE! But itīs given vibrationally, and when we are on a different vibrational wavelength, we CAN NOT "see" aka "get" it. We cannot translate it, we donīt resonate with it.

And as soon we RELAX (aka, allow- step 3), we allow our cork to bob back to the surface where our dream, our answer, our solution is. Like in the old song that AH always played in earlier times:

"You can have it, if you want it, if you GO OUT OF THE WAY"
    Aka, if you stop your resistance, that is the only thing thatīs "in the way".

It sort of feels like all is tied together! In the most perfect way
    IT IS!!! Itīs the fabric of wholeness- Of WHO WE REALLY ARE.
    I transcribed this awesome quote today, and want to bring it to this table:

Love is an Art!

HS asks how to hold on to love (love, for yourself or for others)

Abe:
    Well, itīs an art! An art that you practice.
    And itīs really what the art of Allowing is.
    The art of ALLOWING who you really are.

And so, the art of Allowing is the art of Resonance.
    Itīs the art of awareness! Itīs the art of being aware of how I feel!
    Itīs the art of being willing to do something about it, if it does feel off.

And most of all, itīs the art of catching it, in the early stages.
    Because, if you have gradually come into alignment, as you have
    described- and we agree- and something is causing it to wobble (...)
    or eroding it a little bit, you can catch that erosion in the early subtle
    stages. If you are aware of it!

So, we think the most helpful thing would be to call it ALIGNMENT
    rather than love. And say, that love is one of the emotions that I feel,
    when Iīm in alignment. As is clarity, one of the emotions that I feel
    when Iīm in alignment. Or fun, or happiness, or lightheartedness,
    or interest, or exhileration, or friskiness!

Iow, APPRECIATION. Appreciation, is a much purere vibration for
    most people, than love. Because love means sooo many things, there
    are so much "lost love" and "longing for love". And really, people are
    looking for love in all the wrong places, even calling it love.

What you ARE looking for is ALIGNMENT.
    You are looking for RESONANCE WITH WHO YOU ARE.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - How to Restart Your Life Instantly

Maybe I read through all of the books, but not in the usual way like reading it cover to cover, but instead reading it topic-wise?
    No matter how, it obviously worked!

When I'm depressed, what should I do?
    ...sleep. Abe explained that in this huge resistant momentum that depression is, sleep is the best cure: STOPPING the resistance. And then, as soon you have even a bit handle, again, SOOTHING, in any way that works even in the tiniest way.

Itīs actually all this teachings on steroids- STOP your struggle, in refocusing on anything that feels even a bit better- topic completely irrelevant. And, itīs really best to get OFF the hot topics alltogether for some while. Just soothe, soothe, soothe, soothe, find anything that feels better.

Now I only need to realize/soothe some things in other areas in my life! There is one topic (job/money) I have thoughts of, which don't serve me at all, too... Maybe even stronger ones... But let's see
    Thats a great touchstone. Whenever Abe talk to people who got the labels of mental disorders, as Asperger, depression, manic depression ("Bi-polar") and so many others (quotes here)
    "Mental Disorders"

-they mention that they are VERY good focusers, and so, they manage to have VERY fast streams, early on ("You touched the ground running"). But until they learned to radically follow their emotional guidance, all they do with this huge gift that could make them master-creators, is split up their own energy.

And Split energy is the thing that makes us feel un-easy ("dis-ease", disease...) and that causes all pain, physically or emotionally:

-Source -aka your desires, aka who-you-really-are pulling in one direction, and never stopping to beam this call.
    -And you, pulling into another direction, in saying "yes, BUT." (aka "I canīt have what I want...").
    The longer and stronger you do that, the bigger the pain aka "disorder" becomes.

So, why not cut it out deliberately, as soon you understand what youīr doing!?

Depression is like pressing the pedal to 600 MPH
    in reverse with your foot
    simultaneously on the brake.

Abe

Thank you soooo much

Will answer another time, only have to share something, which I just found out

Just wanted to answer his email and asked myself, what exactly is the difference between "sweety" and "sweetie"? Looked into my monolingual dictionary and found only sweetie And what is written there?

sweetie
    • 1. a person who is kind and easy to like
    • 2. used to address sb in a way that shows affection

And what exactly is affection?

affection
    • 1. the feeling of liking or loving sb/sth very much and caring about them
    • 2. affections - a person's feelings of love

Needless to say, that sweetie was HIS IDEA

Hmmm, more milking!

Have we scared SoulSearcher away now, completely? That would be a pity...

Have we scared SoulSearcher away now, completely? That would be a pity...
    I hope not! Thinking positive: No, we haven't! She only is busy

Hmmm, more milking!
    I should open my own milking thread

This is such a sweet picture! ♥
    And of course (!) that reminds me of something again:
    I never had anything to do with people in the southern hemisphere (and hadn't really much interest in schooltopics altogether), so it was quite interesting for me to realize, that 1. the seasons are contrary to each other (Germany: summer, Brazil: winter) and 2. we see different stars in our night sky, than people in the southern hemisphere...

At least something like that

I just have to add something really funny about "sweetie":
    In the time of my contrast he recorded an audio for me and wanted to call me sweetie, but instead he said sweaty
    Even then I couldn't do anything other than to laugh out loud

THAT's the fun of using your second language - in an instant you can have something to laugh about... There are so many possibilities of making a funny mistake or understanding something completely wrong (honey/horny)