Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Creating another person vs. who that person really is

Creating another person vs. who that person really is

So any experience by you on this subject? - I have realized something after 10 years of being with one person and breaking up. Some further events with man had made me realize that
    There is some portion of my projection into another person, that other person responds to
    and my projection seems real
    relationship seems all shiny and well
    but that cant last forever for spiritually another person is not a match - person only responds to my expectation because there is something in there for them
    >Things seem to be clearer to me now
    But have I learned this lesson
    it just opened my eyes
    Do you have some thoughts on this? How can you really know while when you meet someone you shoot your expectation toward him/her ... your hopes...but how can you really know who is this person regardless of your dreamy wishes he/she responds to
    I mean my eyes are open now to this fact...and in another interactions I will be more observant and all,
    does anyone have something smart to say about this, from experience maybe...

Every perception that you have of anyone else is totally that--your perception. So, you are always "creating" that person. We can never know who another person is because we can't know how another person feels or what their experience really is. Words are all we have to bridge that gap and words are really too clumsy.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Everybody is -in their core- pure positive energy.
    We came from that and we will go back to that, when we croak.
    But in the meantime, all sorts of things can have us pinched off from "who we really are".

Who others (and you) REALLY are, underneath all the resistance that we all gather in physical life- IS LOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    and in another interactions I will be more observant
    As WB said, your perception will alter based upon what YOU are having active vibrationally HERE and NOW.

So,
    -when you "observe" others from your stance of being in love, you will perceive them as wonderful and lovable.
    -When you observe them from your stance of boredom, you can only observe boring facets in them.
    -When you observe them from your stance of jealousy or disappointment, they can only feel disappointing to you.
    -When you observe them from a stance of anger and hate- they feel ugly and mean and hateable to you.

No matter who they really are, or what they have active!
    Itīs always only about the "glasses" that YOU are looking through, what you CAN see.

Every person has endless personality-facets, and YOU can look at them from the wanted side at them (from ITV)- or from your pinched-off-OOTV stance where you can only observe the unwanted of what they really are.
    And based upon what you have active vibrationally, you ATTRACT those people who are willing to play with you
    in the according way, that matches your vibe.

When you are ITV in love, fun, trust, ease, happiness- you attract people that are willing to play
    in THIS moment where the two of you meet, in THIS highflying goodfeeling ways,
    that you are vibrating yourself.

When you are really OOTV, youīll notice that most of this highflyers are not available to you-
    or you "downlift" them into your miserability-
    or you attract those that are already miserable.

You are always setting the tone of what happens in your life, 24/7.

So it follows that -when you perceived that person for 10 years as lovable,
    YOU have been in those 10 years (mostly) in love about him.

And when you now see him as disgusting, dishonest or annoying,
    YOU are now annoyed about him.

Itīs only the stance/focus that YOU choose.
    Of course, observing conditions can influence you. But when you deliberately hold a stance of love,
    observing others will NOT feel disgusting to you.

Instead, when you look from a stance of love, you will understand why they act as they do.
    You will be able to love them anyway (even you might not feel joyfully drawn to live with them).

here is a perfect youtube-clip about this:

Abraham Hicks - NOTICE that Every person reflect back to you whatever is going on in your

I feel as if both of you are wrong, because if that was so then it doesn't matter who we love for they're all God, and then why would you value someone on anything spiritual-who they decided to be as a person in this life.

From a stance of love, you value and appreciate EVERYBODY.

But that doesnīt mean, that you are drawn to everyone.
    You can- even from a stance of love- decipher that some people feel not as a good match to interact with,
    or to live with on a daily basis, or to have a family with, or a business with.

People do have different intentions and preferences and they also have different personality traits, that either are a good match to what you really want, here and now- or not.

And you FEEL if they are a match, to you- here and now.
    But thatīs very different than observing and pinpointing if they are "valuable".

So you would say: satanists that are sacrificing children are valuable?

And you FEEL if they are a match, to you- here and now.
    I am not sure that this is definition, we are attracted to some things about people even though they are not a complete match. I was recently attracted to one guy who looked perfect-was artist and his artistic process is very like mine even though he is in another art alltogether and , and, he had some good likeable thoughts about life...but he was hiding he has a wife
    So but on the far more subtile level
    You can meet a guy, who has opportunity to put lie into the relationship for his lie is not something that can come obvious
    this lie is very subtile lie and not as material as wife existing
    but still a lie
    maybe unperfect match is far better to this guy then the current reality
    maybe this guy will be saying : "yes" to things he doesn't mean "yes" to for it doesn't feel as important to him- specific well being, just a general well being
    and this lie will come out 10 years later

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    So you would say: satanists that are sacrificing children are valuable?
    ALL Contrast is valuable, because without Contrast, you cannot come to your own personal preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    ALL Contrast is valuable, because without Contrast, you cannot come to your own personal preferences.
    I appreciate this thought and your care. My question is how do you see through whether this person is what are you searching for when you also create this person. i am not sure, maybe it is easy, I haven't met this person jet-at least that I know of. And I would like to have some clarity. I think I gained some. But I thought perhaps someone else gained this clarity from his point of view and could share something. Thing is I create the other person through my expectation and other person's reaction to it may persuade me it is the thing while it is not. We are match-allright, just not the match I'm searching for. How do you know the person is this and that and everything from your list spiritually. Truth telling and truthful to himself.And all those things I can'zt get into for I am leaving home, but ...