Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Creating another person vs. who that person really is

You two ARE the perfect vibrational match, and by that I don't mean that if it's your POLR to pack and leave, you can't do that. If you want to be a vibrational match to a better relationship next round, well you don't need to be psychic, you just need to offer a better vibration.

I think the thing you're running into is that no one is EVER the sort of match you're meaning. Nothing and no one will ever be such a match to what you want that you can simply sit back and observe them and they'll always please you. Everything is responding to your vibration and everything contains both wanted and unwanted aspects. That means everything and everyone have the potential to please or displease you, depending on your vibrational stance. You are the creator of your own reality and what you're experiencing is ALWAYS an indicator of your alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I think the thing you're running into is that no one is EVER the sort of match you're meaning. Nothing and no one will ever be such a match to what you want that you can simply sit back and observe them and they'll always please you. Everything is responding to your vibration and everything contains both wanted and unwanted aspects. That means everything and everyone have the potential to please or displease you, depending on your vibrational stance. You are the creator of your own reality and what you're experiencing is ALWAYS an indicator of your alignment.
    I'm sorry Marc, I appreciate you cimed in, but I can't relate to this part you said-> everyone has potential to please me That I can't agree with, for there are hitlers out there...not that I need to focus upon, but not everyone has wanted aspects...It is really not possible for me to vibe me out Hitler to be matchy. There is some portion of morality, some portion of spirituality, something - and I came to a point where this has to be very specific. For some people think their subjective reality is objective-for example. Not everyone is on same level of abstract, on same spiritual development, people who think their subjective reality is objective start talking to you from a point that you-naturally should agree to their point even if they haven't said it and then also stress their emotion. Marc, I actually don't have slightest intention to use my processes to align with them showing me another face. I don't care. I just want to find someone who is spiritually same as me - to be very banal, for this wish list can go forever.
    You are the creator of your own reality and what you're experiencing is ALWAYS an indicator of your alignment.
    Nothing's happening
    but once I made mistake in judging( and yes - there are some character sides of people that don't change-like unconditional love )
    and I am wondering about the moment when something begins to happen - how to be very focused to get what I really want, but more I talk about it, I think I will

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    I just want to find someone who is spiritually same as me
    There is no such person, but....

The more that you tune into who you really are, not focusing so much on who is or is not hiding things or what they appear to have that matches your list, the more plentiful and pleasing variety of potential lovers you'll meet. Your concern seems to be about the extent to which a partner can hide things from you and this is really about the extent to which you feel that you must have vigilance against unforeseen unwanted. A protective stance always draws in more of that from which we are seeking protection. If you're worried about meeting someone next time around who "isn't who he says he is" or even "isn't who he thinks he is" then that is exactly the contrast you'll be attracted to. Who that person actually is (or who he thinks he actually is) is information that is unavailable to us. Other than knowing he is Love, we can never know what is true about another person, we can only and ever know what we are in that moment positioned to see about that person - and what we see about that person is always an indicator of where we are in that moment.

I am wondering about the moment when something begins to happen - how to be very focused to get what I really want
    We get more of what we want the more we take our focus off of what is wrong with him or what could be wrong with him.

You asked whether anyone had experience with this and I'm sure all of us do, but I'll say that for me - I am seeing how I can change situations, opinions and attitudes of others by being solidly focused on my Wanted. I initiated a divorce after 18 years of marriage and it's one of the most loving, cooperative, inclusive and expansive experiences I've ever known. I've even manifested a wonderful girlfriend for my husband, whom he met a week after moving out and they are planning to be married. She's lovely and without even really knowing her very well I know that she is perfect for my husband. My "being in the Vortex-ness" about this divorce is just that solid. He was angry at me for two years and I met that anger with a lot of silence and what I'd call prayer. Then he met his GF when he moved out and he "changed." All that anger melted away and we had our beautiful friendship back, just as I had envisioned all along. I also manifested a wonderful living situation for him. All created, not by focusing on what was going wrong in our marriage and not by focusing very much on what I foresaw for him, but by focusing on where I was headed, what I was called to, the very path beneath my own feet. I kept a general knowing that all would be well for him and that I was never to worry about him or feel guilt about my choice to end the marriage.

So yes, we absolutely can change other people and draw in new people, who are not statues or have a list of character traits and opinions that are set in stone. Every person is malleable and changes according to how we see them, and more pointedly - how we see ourselves.

I'm sorry Marc, I appreciate you cimed in, but I can't relate to this part you said-> everyone has potential to please me
    That's fine, you're certainly not the first person who hasn't liked the answer I've given. Nevertheless, it's always the case that everyone and everything has both wanted and unwanted aspects. It's just how things work.

That I can't agree with, for there are hitlers out there...not that I need to focus upon, but not everyone has wanted aspects...It is really not possible for me to vibe me out Hitler to be matchy.
    First, I didn't suggest that you need to find Hitler and have a wonderful, romantic relationship with him. But it's not the case that anyone or anything contains purely unwanted aspects. Is it easy to focus on particular aspects with some rather than others? Of course.

That's really not what we're talking about, though. The whole point about Hitler is really a distraction you're using to argue for your limitations. "It's not my fault, it's just that they're intrinsically bad." That's not what is going on.
    There is some portion of morality, some portion of spirituality, something - and I came to a point where this has to be very specific.
    There simply isn't anyone that fits this bill. Everyone is responding to your vibration, without exception. There's no one that's going to come in and defy what you're offering vibrationally, for good or for ill. That's what creating your reality means.

Is it fine to have preferences? Of COURSE. We all have them and they're valid. But if you need the preferences to be there first in order to feel better... then you're in a real pickle.

For some people think their subjective reality is objective-for example.
    Virtually everyone believes their reality is "objective." That's why we describe it as a "reality."
    Not everyone is on same level of abstract, on same spiritual development, people who think their subjective reality is objective start talking to you from a point that you-naturally should agree to their point even if they haven't said it and then also stress their emotion.
    Is that an objective reality or just your subjective experience?
    Marc, I actually don't have slightest intention to use my processes to align with them showing me another face. I don't care. I just want to find someone who is spiritually same as me - to be very banal, for this wish list can go forever.
    Suit yourself, you get to do whatever you like. If your approach worked, you'd be having a different experience, would you not?

Nothing's happening
    Nothing's happening because you want things to change without you changing first. Sort of disproves your approach, no?
    but once I made mistake in judging( and yes - there are some character sides of people that don't change-like unconditional love )
    and I am wondering about the moment when something begins to happen - how to be very focused to get what I really want, but more I talk about it, I think I will
    It's great to get clear about what you want, but that's only one half of the equation. You have to be a match to what you want. You can't get to where you want to go the way you're going about it.

First, I didn't suggest that you need to find Hitler and have a wonderful, romantic relationship with him

"It's not my fault, it's just that they're intrinsically bad." That's not what is going on.
    I cant simply agree with you. there are people, who are for longer period of time if not whole life not change just because you vibe this or that, but they may fall of your life because of your vibe better.

Originally Posted by LOTB

Marc, I actually don't have slightest intention to use my processes to align with them showing me another face. I don't care. I just want to find someone who is spiritually same as me - to be very banal, for this wish list can go forever.
    Suit yourself, you get to do whatever you like. If your approach worked, you'd be having a different experience, would you not?
    This is funny Marc for contrast happens. I actually feel as if my IB has guided me to the point where it was better for me to find new partner than to be aligning with old one. I love my approach. I have met since then 4 guys I liked better than my ex in many aspects.
    I do not know from which point are you answering my question--but I know all those things you're saying. I am practicing them, too. There is no such a thing as need to try harder to make your mate be a better match to you. When there may be better matches and you're ready.

It's great to get clear about what you want, but that's only one half of the equation. You have to be a match to what you want. You can't get to where you want to go the way you're going about it
    I can and I will.
    The way I have is extraordinary good one and it brought me to fantastic realities.

Nothing's happening because you want things to change without you changing first. Sort of disproves your approach, no?
    I meant at the moment. I am changing. My IB brought clarity to me about a need to be searching for a partner from different point of view. From place of evaluating aspects I am searching for - are they there. I gained a broad clarity just by realizing there is difference between spiritual people with unconditional type of love and people who are in conditional type of love but very good people. I am changing all the time, for I am naturally searching for truth. Aligning and my IB is always aware. You do not know me to pose such statement about me. I am most definitely aligning more and more every day and I have done many things I am grateful for - things that have opened my eyes about my wants, and my question is leading to clarity you don't seem to have but rather offer answer I already have. I myself wasn't posing this question a year, two years, certainly not three, four years ago. So you might have not be posing this question for yourself and you don't have an answer. There are some "blowmind" matches out there that don't really need so much aligning from someone who is practicing deliberate creation all the time but are just better matches-as Abraham'd say-it's easier to do it with someone who is also deliberate. I'd add it's easier to do it with someone spiritual/ unconditional love oriented, was in search of laws of the universe, and works on himself and is intelligent and brave. You are too general.